PDA

View Full Version : Thunder

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
03-02-2005, 10:15 PM
I will be posting my top 10 Dave/vh songs of all time on FRIDAY evening. I listed to DD last night and am considering adding Shoo Bop to that list. 30 minutes after posting this highly anticipated list, I will hold a Q @ A session to discuss this list. Thank you for your patience as I want this list to be accurate and up to date. Thank you.

LoungeMachine
03-02-2005, 10:21 PM
No one cares, joey.

Want to see how much no one cares?

Watch

Closed in 5............4.............3.........2............ .1

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
03-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
I will be posting my top 10 Dave/vh songs of all time on FRIDAY evening. I listed to DD last night and am considering adding Shoo Bop to that list. 30 minutes after posting this highly anticipated list, I will hold a Q @ A session to discuss this list. Thank you for your patience as I want this list to be accurate and up to date. Thank you.

I will be bending JOETHUNDER over and reaming him several times this evening. He will cry, beg me not to hurt him, but I will not listen and say shut up you little bitch faggot!

Then I will make JOE cry by reminding him how he was anally raped by blackmen in prison. Joe! Get off the net and service me you pansy cunt!

MAX
03-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Fuck!!!

I wish I could "part-time" this forum with Ally just to close Joey's stupid threads!!!

MAX
03-02-2005, 10:33 PM

Yeah,

How did you like me closing it within seconds after you posted it as well you fucking tool?

STAY OUT OF MAIN!!!

LoungeMachine
03-02-2005, 10:34 PM
I will be posting my top 10 Dave/vh songs of all time on FRIDAY evening.

What an exciting Friday night for you.....:D

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
03-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yeah,

How did you like me closing it within seconds after you posted it as well you fucking tool?

STAY OUT OF MAIN!!!

Oh shut up MAX! Only I can slap JOEY around! He's my bitch!

Nickdfresh
03-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Joe? Are you and JoeThunder'sman really going out?

LoungeMachine
03-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Joe? Are you and JoeThunder'sman really going out?

out

and in

and out

and in

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
03-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
out

and in

and out

and in

But I am mostly "IN" JOEY!

JCOOK
03-03-2005, 12:54 AM

Well now I know what i'm doin this Fri.night . My plans were that me and some black cops were gonna have joes' mom polish our balls.:rolleyes: