PDA

View Full Version : Mind Control and Music Part Deu.

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 12:07 PM
So I've really been racking my brain about this. I've been listening to country and Oldies and Classic Rock and Pop Music in between Listening to my regular shit.

I listen to the lyrics very closely. Now back in the day the Lyrics and some songs actually tackled some heavy shit. But because of the beats and Melodies I think they get swept under the rug.

Now you know how you get that song stuck in your head. I totally beleive this to be by design. It forces your Brain to focus on something for one that doesn't matter and Number 2 can work you into a emotional state.

Now how is this being used against us. Well listen to the music of today. The Music of the Races is used to shape the culture. Rap is used to give a soundtrack to distructive behavior. Pop is used to enduce a more meloncoly and don't think about the big picture kind of mood and to sell sex. Country is used to enforce work ethic and relegieon. They are all marketed to differant groups. Because it's helps enduce a mindstate that is easy to control.

You know people that listen to the top 40 shit and really enjoy it. Have you ever noticed if you talk about some heavier topics with them they lose interest and can't really follow or understand???

Or a Toby Keith Fan and you exsplain to them that the troops are dying in Vein.

The music is a big part of this because. Think about it. The NEws isn't something anyone rush's home to go watch. Or the news in the paper most people only read the headlines. Let alone dive any deeper than what media tells them.

So the way we feel about topics like this is shaped by the music we listen to. Used as a Melodic Mind Control to give thoughts a push in a certain direction.

I won't get into Low Frequency Subliminal Messages that are propbably placed in most music to implant thoughts in our mind.