PDA

View Full Version : To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

JCOOK
03-03-2005, 10:02 PM
I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

What the fuck would YOU do?:confused:

Northern Girl
03-03-2005, 10:05 PM
If you want another woman, show your wife some respect and cut her loose FIRST.

danielc
03-03-2005, 10:06 PM
How would you feel if your wife was doing what you're are doing? I had a wife that cheated on me and it about broke me down. I'm telling you it will cause major problems.

danielc
03-03-2005, 10:07 PM
excuse my grammar. I meant ...what you're doing?

MAX
03-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
If you want another woman, show your wife some respect and cut her loose FIRST.

Amen!!!

You will only cause problems, hurt a lot of people and yourself as well. Think it through and decide where your heart honestly resides.

scottydabodi
03-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

I got 3 words for you... JOHN WAYNE BOBBITT. Don't do it, ya gonna get caught, I don't care who y'are, ya double 0 seven, ya gonna get caught!! You gonna get sliced, kid!!! LOOKOUT!!

ScottytheBody does NOT endorse cheating on a girlfriend/wife in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, period.

JCOOK
03-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Back in the day I wouldn't have even thought twice...I was like DLR...Good looking funny a musician.....pussy falling out of my pockets. Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.

scottydabodi
03-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Back in the day I wouldn't have even thought twice...I was like DLR...Good looking funny a musician.....pussy falling out of my pockets. Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.

Well, I can't say that I blame you for wantin' a hot piece, but if you're married, and she finds out, dude, you're DONE. Watch out...

ScottytheBody does NOT endorse cheating on a girlfriend/wife in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, period.

Dr. Love
03-04-2005, 12:25 AM

1. I wouldn't post about it on a message board -- that's like asking to get caught.

2. Don't you care about your wife at all? Do you really want to break her heart? Think off all the pain and sadness this'll cause her. All the tears she will shed because of it. Is it REALLY worth that? If you love her at all, it's not.

JCOOK
03-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
1. I wouldn't post about it on a message board -- that's like asking to get caught.

2. Don't you care about your wife at all? Do you really want to break her heart? Think off all the pain and sadness this'll cause her. All the tears she will shed because of it. Is it REALLY worth that? If you love her at all, it's not.

Sorry about posting this here DRL, BUT you people ALL OF YOU are like kindred spirits(God I hope that doesn't sound like a pussbag)
I dont't know what I'm gonna do yet ... but I'll bet bet I'm not the only
here who's been in a similar situation.To be honest I don't know how I feel about my wife anymore.:hitch:

MAX
03-04-2005, 02:13 AM
Sorry about posting this here DRL, BUT you people ALL OF YOU are like kindred spirits(God I hope that doesn't sound like a pussbag)
I dont't know what I'm gonna do yet ... but I'll bet bet I'm not the only
here who's been in a similar situation.To be honest I don't know how I feel about my wife anymore.:hitch:

Bro,

I've recently been down the same road. Believe me, I hear you. Shoot me a PM if you want? I'll shoot you a reply tomorrow but there's nothing wrong with what you are both saying and feeling.

EDDIEVRULZ
03-04-2005, 02:22 AM
dude, figure out your situation with the old lady first. if you dont want to be with her, then dont. but dont run around on her. i second one of the previous posts. how would you feel if the shoes were reversed? ive been in the situation and it caused me a lot of pain. its still gonna cause her pain if you end up leaving her, but at least you didnt dip the dick into someone else first. besides, if the woman knows that you are married or involved, does that make her any beter than what you might do? no. if she is willing to fuck you knowing full well that you are with someone, imagine what could happen down the line if you end up with her. and thats not a slam to women, that can go either way. im just saying, she is a homewrecker and you are wrecking a home if you do it. think about it man. as much as i hate to say it, there are more important things than pussy. like feelings of those you care about. best of luck man. hope you do the right thing.

JCOOK
03-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Thanks guys this is gonna take a lot of thought...on one hand She has fucked me like no other/...........Nope I'm not gonna lie to you. This big mouth loud fucking obnoxsious attention whore can KISS MY FUCKING ASS ...She's lucky I didn't kill her a long time ago.FUCK HER I'M SICK OF HER FUCKING MOUTH AND ATTITUDE.You big bucked tooth bitch I would'nt pay you 25 cents to put cheese on a whopper! PlEASE LOCK THIS THREAD MY WIFE IS A FUCKING CUNT and Iam goingto plough this bitch Iused to work with like the no good piece of jimmyjizz she iz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

JCOOK
03-04-2005, 02:51 AM
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD APPARANTLY iWAS WRONG!

MAX
03-04-2005, 03:05 AM
JCOOK,

Whoah and slow down. Seriously, I hear you so let's rap? I'l leave my computer on so shoot me a pm. Seriously, things will be alright.

kentuckyklira
03-04-2005, 06:05 AM
Fuck her, of course!

Just DON`T get caught!

DavidLeeNatra
03-04-2005, 06:57 AM
use a condom...

DavidLeeNatra
03-04-2005, 07:03 AM

serious...if she still works with you, keep your hands OFF! if not and you want to do her, do her...but, make clear with her that it is what it is...and DON'T BOTHER TELLING YOUR WIFE !!!

if you regret it...come to NATRA AND RIKK'S have a drink with us and tell us...but don't ever tell your wife to get absolution from her. this is selfish and the pain your wife gets from it depends on how much she knows about it...

and...use a condom!

Northern Girl
03-04-2005, 07:20 AM
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD APPARANTLY iWAS WRONG!

Ha ha. You were hoping for one person to say go ahead and cheat weren't you?

Seriously, if you are even considering this; it's time to end it with the wife. Then fuck hard and fuck free and do it twice for me. :D Oh yeah, and be safe!!

Little_Skittles
03-04-2005, 08:25 AM
NO you are "happily" married right? oh my gosh i can't believe that you would think about cheating with another women does your wife know about your "date"? Take her along!

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 08:27 AM

Dave's not married and can conduct himself accordingly.

Carmine
03-04-2005, 08:45 AM
re-evaluate your marriage first. Are there "problems"? Do you have children? Having friends of the opposite sex is fine, I would be open with your wife, cause as previously stated...you cheat...you get caught....you WILL have problems in your marriage that will never go away! If its just a chit-chat dinner and nothing more, tell your wife. If not....tell your wife.

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 09:28 AM

Your going to feel like shit after you fuck her. That can't be helped. Plus she's on the rebound and probably going to be clingy. I would personally not do it because of the commitment I have to my Girlfirend and the Trust we have. Trust and Love are more Valuable than a Orgazm in the back of car.

Carmine
03-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Your going to feel like shit after you fuck her. That can't be helped. Plus she's on the rebound and probably going to be clingy. I would personally not do it because of the commitment I have to my Girlfirend and the Trust we have. Trust and Love are more Valuable than a Orgazm in the back of car.

The Spoken word of JESTERSTAR!! Amen Bro!!

DLR7884
03-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Dude, don't fucking cheat on your wife....that's fucking low.

End your marriage before you pull shit like this. Divorce isn't cheap by the way, especially when you fucking cheat on your wife.

I've been cheated on and I've cheated on ex girlfriends.

My current girlfriend and I have been together over 3 years....I want NOBODY but her. She's my lover, my best friend, and hopefully will be my wife very soon. Like Jesterstar said, trust and love are valuable and when you actually have that, hang the fuck on to it forever.

If your marriage isn't working out, you need to deal with that before you start fucking everything with 2 tits a hole and a heartbeat.

DLR7884
Just remember how it would feel if it was being done to you.

CROWBAR
03-04-2005, 11:09 AM
And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.

Think with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs bro! Karma is a bitch! What goes around, comes around.

Figs
03-04-2005, 11:11 AM
JCOOK, absolutely cheat! What if you dump your wife and find out this new chick is no good in bed?? You gotta give her a test ride. Make sure you still nail your wife a lot too, otherwise she'll be onto you. And don't ask you wife to try something "new" you learned from your girlfriend either.

Then comes dumping the wife. I suggest a nice trip to the Grand Canyon, where she will accidentally fall off of one of the cliffs. You will get taken to the cleaners if you go the divorce route (especially in CA from what I hear). Bring some salt to rub into your eyes to make it look like you were crying.

When it is all said and done, you will have to rid yourself of the girlfriend too. The girlfriend can't be trusted if she sleeps with married guys after all. Wait a year or so, you know, until the sex becomes more "routine." Make sure you set up girlfriend #2 beforehand, however.

OK, hope this helps!

Figs
03-04-2005, 11:11 AM
All right I'm only kidding......

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey I've cheated on every girl but the one I am with now. I had a blast doing it but I wasn't married. That's half of everything you own.

Jamocha Joe
03-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Dude. What are you thinking man? I mean really bro. Dude. Dude!

I can't say it any plainer than that.

fe_lung
03-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, hit the gym, buy a vette and get your wife to blow you (use diamonds if necessary). Don't screw everything up just to boost your ego!

Jamocha Joe
03-04-2005, 12:03 PM
But seriously, you're question was, "What would you do?" Easy answer for me. I'd avoid the other woman like the plague.

Without getting psychoanalytical, or just plain psycho, it's apparent that you're looking to get away from your wife. You're 40, half dead and sick of your life. There is no way the lure of a little strange on the side is that powerful in your life. You're looking for a little, or a lot, of excitement so you feel alive, and your gambling with everything. Starting over at 40 might make for a good country song, but a lousy life. I'm not going to turn this into a testimonial (too late), but I may have some intimate knowledge on this subject matter. In summary, the word of the day for you will be regret. Even if you do want to make a jail break from your present situation, at some point, you'll look back and say (and I quote), "That wasn't worth it." And you'll probably say it, outloud I might add, about 3-5 seconds after orgasm. My advice, rub one out and ask yourself if you're still interested in this temptress. You won't be. Then decide what you really want in your life with a clear head and an empty sack....dude.

seenbad
03-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Imagine that your dick is the mirror image of somebody elses dick about to plunge in to your wife. Every inch you get closer to this ex-coworkers pussy, the other guys dick matches and gets closer to your wifes. You take the plunge, so does the other guys. If that doesnt disturb you, you may have a problem.

Rikk
03-04-2005, 01:08 PM
http://www.magiccarpet.com/~cgrafe/Panthers/blackpantherani.gif

Jano
03-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Don't do it ,please!

julia
03-04-2005, 01:52 PM
dude dont u dare fuckin cheat that is the worst thing u could do to her. I know, i've been cheated on alot

DLR7884
03-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by julia
dude dont u dare fuckin cheat that is the worst thing u could do to her. I know, i've been cheated on alot

Nah....

DLR7884
Too easy, and I'm in a good mood.

Carmine
03-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Nah....

DLR7884

Restraint!?

Ragu
??? :D

Figs
03-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Any attempt to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, and I am just gonna snap.

Figs
03-04-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm an actor, Frank! All I want to do is act in movies, and cheat on my wife. Is that too much to ask?

Figs
Well, then, take the fuckin' WAX outta your ears! GROW UP! It's fuck your buddy. Cheat on your wife. Call your mother on Mother's Day. Charlie, it's all shit.

Figs
Let me get this straight. You don't want to cheat on your girlfriend with your wife?

julia
03-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Nah....

DLR7884

why are you so mean to me?

Carmine
03-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Spending alot of time at Blockbuster Figs?

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Let me get this straight. You don't want to cheat on your girlfriend with your wife?

I actually lived in that situation. But it was Girlfriend with Current girlfriend.

Carmine
03-04-2005, 02:35 PM

All in fun Julia....:D

Smile!!

Figs
03-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Spending alot of time at Blockbuster Figs?

oh yeah.....

Originally posted by Jesterstar
I actually lived in that situation. But it was Girlfriend with Current girlfriend.

nothing wrong with that!

Carmine
03-04-2005, 02:38 PM
LOL...the first one is Billy Madison...what are the others?

DLR7884
03-04-2005, 02:42 PM

I'm not mean, he'll I was nice in that post.

DLR7884
You should be thanking me for Christ's sake! ;)

Figs
03-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
LOL...the first one is Billy Madison...what are the others?

Rat Pack, The (1998) (TV)
Scent of a Woman (1992)
She's the One (1996)

http://www.imdb.com/Find?select=Quotes&for=cheat+and+wife

Carmine
03-04-2005, 02:48 PM
HA...thanks!

Warham
03-04-2005, 03:40 PM
As somebody who knows, I'd suggest you don't do it.

julia
03-05-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm not mean, he'll I was nice in that post.

DLR7884
You should be thanking me for Christ's sake! ;)

oh thank u DLR7884

Nickdfresh
03-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Warham
As somebody who knows, I'd suggest you don't do it.

Now I could be mean, but nahhh!

LadyTudor2711
03-05-2005, 10:28 PM

Bon Soir:

If you want to end your relationship, do just that. Don't fuck around because you will get caught and it will be an unpleasant experience for the both of you.

Sex is important, but it is not everything and people have value; perhaps more so than a piece of strange from a woman on the rebound seeking male attention and nothing more. Don't get played.

Treat people how you would like to be treated. Basic and simple.

How would you feel?

We often hurt the ones we love, but not just to get off.

This behavior/treatment is definite grounds for termination.

Good luck.

BW,

LT

Warham
03-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Now I could be mean, but nahhh!

I know what you would say, Nick.

That's why I suggested he shouldn't do it.

scottydabodi
03-05-2005, 10:47 PM

Northern Girl
03-05-2005, 10:52 PM
She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...

I wonder if we will get an update. Did he or didn't he? :D

twonabomber
03-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi

but you post pics of dumbass wrestlers, which means your opinion is SHIT.

DavidLeeNatra
03-06-2005, 07:55 AM
I wonder if we will get an update. Did he or didn't he? :D

ok...place your bets here... :D

I say 5:1 he won't do her...

DavidLeeNatra
03-06-2005, 07:55 AM
or should we have a poll about that :D

hard rock
03-09-2005, 08:45 AM
if you feel you need a break with no commitment or strings just go and get a lap dance or go to a rub and tug massage parlour, hopefully that will curb your desire for a while. Its not worth the hassles.

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 09:34 AM

Speaking as a guy who has just ventured where you are planning to go, Think twice about it!

Now i am in an extreme circumstance than most, I haven't been able to be intimate with my wife for 5 years, and until February of last year never strayed.
I did what i did with my wife's blessing, but it was far more than i expected and fate is the only thing that saved me from making it a permanent lifelong mistakes (breeding, i'll not elaborate any more on that).

Anyway, it started as a "No Strings" attached thing, but that soon changed and when this became evident to me (she told me she loved me) I tried backing off and have spent the last 6 months dealing with a psychopathic woman who cannot accept the fact that i was honest and ended it.

Not only did i lose a friend over it, cause we cannot talk without her pushing the issue, Deep down inside i developed a guilt complex where the wife was concerned.
She (the wife) wanted me to "Get some on the side" but she didn't want me falling for anyone else, which i will never do anyway, been there, done all that with her.

But considering that your relationship to date has been typical, or normal as most relationships.
I'd say that it's time for you to move on if you even consider cheating on her.
I discovered one major thing about myself in my experience, Sex doesn't make one happy unless they are shallow and care for nobody but themselves and their own gratification.

Do what you have to do, but understand that it isn't as easy as getting some strange and forgetting about it. Human emotions get out of control no matter the initial intentions and it will most definately explode in everyone's face if one or both of you becomes attached to the other.

If you feel the need to explore other options then respect your current lady by giving her the same options.
Besides, what if you catch something?

A few minutes of strange isn't worth the possible storm waiting on the horizon...

Good Luck!

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by hard rock
if you feel you need a break with no commitment or strings just go and get a lap dance or go to a rub and tug massage parlour, hopefully that will curb your desire for a while. Its not worth the hassles.

There is no such beast as a "No Strings" relationship where sexual contact is involved, lol.

If you lay the pipe to the woman better than she has ever had in her life, you got trouble NOW, Mr.

Nudie Bars don't do a thing for me but add to the frustration.

I recommend closing all doors before opening another. :)

DavidLeeNatra
03-09-2005, 10:08 AM
I hear ya, cathedral...I've been through something like that, too...

that's why I like touring...here today, gone tomorrow..."no strings"...

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 10:36 AM
It's sad to say, but reality none the less, but when i lay my wife to rest i don't plan on ever getting involved again.
At my age i am thinking i'll be much happier being a loner. I have a 10 year old to raise and after that i'm going to submerge myself into my hobbies.

I am the unlickiest bastard alive when it comes to relationships, but i have only one regret, and that is straying.

Oh man, I thought i had it made when she gave me a green light to "get some", but it was an empty experience because i love my wife with all my heart.

But the kicker is that both of us (me and the other woman) went into it firmly stating it would only be a physical thing, then she snapped when it didn't provide what i thought i was missing and was totally honest about it.
We were friends for 2 years, now we don't even speak at all and all she does is think about it constantly.

Not to mention that she gets angry when i talk about my wife.
I am her damn guardian for crying out loud, it isn't like we have any kind of physical contact at all, but she relies on me to keep the nurses and aides in line, providing all her needs, and seeing she is getting the best care possible.
It's a tough job, and a lot to deal with having a young child involved as well.
The things she has said in anger pretty much made me despise her, yet she has no clue why i became so bitter towards her?

Jack Nicolson in "As Good As It Gets" nailed the mentality of a woman when he uttered these lines in response to how he understands them so well "I think of a man, then remove reason and accountability".

Truer words have rarely been spoken, no offense ladies, but some of you are freakin lost.

Live and learn, i guess.

VanJay011379
03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
"I think of a man, then remove reason and accountability".

Truer words have rarely been spoken, no offense ladies, but some of you are freakin lost.

A few friends of mine were at the bar some time back and had about an hour long discussion on just that one line. When he says that, it hits me like a brick everytime I watch that movie.

academic punk
03-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Today is March 18th...what WAS the end result of this???

bfm
03-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Jamocha Joe
Dude. What are you thinking man? I mean really bro. Dude. Dude!

I can't say it any plainer than that.

I have to agree with this, what are you thinking

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah, we need an update here, lol.

I have been running into my own posts around here and come to the conclusion that my life is an open book to you fine people, lol.

That said, I want someone else's dirt to gnaw on for awhile.
My life is what Drama King's are made of, i need some new perspective.

academic punk
03-18-2005, 09:34 PM
...maybe his girlie caught him in the act and sliced his manhood off!! Who knows??!?

Anonymous
03-18-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
...maybe his girlie caught him in the act and sliced his manhood off!! Who knows??!?

That would make a great story!!! Something to tell our grandsons aboot!

"You know kids, back when I was in the Army, I met this guy who cheated on his woman. She cut off his wiener. Yap!" "Really Grandpa?" "Yap. The moral of this story, kids... Brian, just because you're 4, that's no excuse for not listening. Your brother's only two years older than you, and he pays attention. The moral of this story is: Don't get caught."

Cheers! :bottle:

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Blonddgirl is a hot babe... really!
You ask trooper "Frankster" and recruit "Whatever"... at least, they think so.

I have been married with their best friend for 14 years and he knows damn well that if he cheets on me...
He is DEAD!!!!
So he doesn't.
Quite honestly, he is "happy at home".

No but infidelity has nothing to do with traditionnal relashionships (like marriage).
If he wants to go to another woman, eaven if it's just for pussy, he has to be man enough to deal with me; let me know and let me divorce first.
Mariage and long term relashionships are about respect and thruth.
Without that, you are better off... single.

Dear "Jcook",
If you are thinking about disrespecting your woman... it means you don't love her enough to be her man.

Anonymous
03-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Blonddgirl is a hot babe... really!

I'm sorry, but there are too many people spewing bullshit at this site all the time, so I can't just take your word fer it... HOWEVER, should you post a pic or two at the Picture forum, I may:

- Believe you
- Praise you
- Be romantic towards you

And, later on:

- Harass you
- Be generally obnoxious
- Stalk you

So, if you don't mind... :D

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
I'm sorry, but there are too many people spewing bullshit at this site all the time, so I can't just take your word fer it... HOWEVER, should you post a pic or two at the Picture forum, I may:

- Believe you
- Praise you
- Be romantic towards you

And, later on:

- Harass you
- Be generally obnoxious
- Stalk you

So, if you don't mind... :D

I never has to prove myself and I won't start now.
B.T.W., one could post any picture (eaven if it is not theirs) so...
Beleive what you want (or ask the other members)
And PLEASE do not arass me!

You are more than welcomed to talk to me though...

Anonymous
03-18-2005, 10:11 PM

Chill out, girl. I'm just joking... :D Don't worry - I won't harass you.

How aboot stalking, then? :lol:

academic punk
03-18-2005, 10:15 PM

No need to worry about Sylicker. He's good people and won't harass you.

Wiseguy, though...watch out for that fuckin' freak and embarrassment to the male community.

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Chill out, girl. I'm just joking... :D Don't worry - I won't harass you.

How aboot stalking, then? :lol:

O.K., I am french... (from Canada),
What is the difference between "arassing" and "stalking"?
:confused:

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:17 PM
It'e funny how some guys ruin it for all the others...
Same with girls!

Antman
03-18-2005, 10:18 PM

Dude, two pieces of advice for you:
1) You're from Cali, the 50% state. and 2) The fuckin you get ain't nuthin compared to the fuckin you will get.

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:18 PM
won't harass you.

How aboot stalking, then?

You say "aboot" and you are NOT fron Ontario Canada?
A boot is a boot!

Anonymous
03-18-2005, 10:20 PM
No need to worry about Sylicker. He's good people and won't harass you.

Hey, hey, HEY! Let's not give her the wrong idea, already... You know girls like you more when they think you're a bit naughty, AP... :D

No, seriously... I'm not a bad person. Well, a bit. Ok, quite. But I do tell good jokes. Ask anyone!

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Antman
Dude, two pieces of advice for you:
1) You're from Cali, the 50% state. and 2) The fuckin you get ain't nuthin compared to the fuckin you will get.

Dude,
I've lived in Cali. for 8 years...
What do you mean by "50% state"?

academic punk
03-18-2005, 10:21 PM
But I do tell good jokes. Ask anyone!

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

franksters
03-18-2005, 10:22 PM
blondgirl777 is hot, I should say hotter than hell!

she could move you really and I say that with a lot of respect because she is the wife of my best friend!

and you JCOOK I used to cheat before and the difference is that when I did I never tought about it I just did!

Now i'm a married man and certain things don't change but the only and important difference is that if I would think of it, my relation would be over and out. I would never disrespect my wife like that, or in any way for that matter, and if I have the devil in me for someone else I would leave, but that is just me.

DO YOU LOVE HER she's become a habit?

here is your answer , you now know what to do!

academic punk
03-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Dude,
I've lived in Cali. for 8 years...
What do you mean by "50% state"?

Divorce settlements, the partner gets half.

It was a damn funny, poignant point!

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:23 PM
You know girls like you more when they think you're a bit naughty, AP... :D

You're right... as long as you keep you naughtiness for the "One Woman" in your life...

Anonymous
03-18-2005, 10:24 PM
You say "aboot" and you are NOT fron Ontario Canada?
A boot is a boot!

I say aboot mocking the Scottish?/Irish accnt a bit. I love accents. And the difference between stalkin and harassing... well, I have a general idea. But you better ask someone from the US.

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Divorce settlements, the partner gets half.

It was a damn funny, poignant point!

It is the same here but beleive me... no one stays in a stinking relationship for 50% of their material goods... it is NOT worht it!

Anonymous
03-18-2005, 10:25 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

What? What?

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by franksters
blondgirl777 is hot, I should say hotter than hell!

she could move you really and I say that with a lot of respect because she is the wife of my best friend!

and you JCOOK I used to cheat before and the difference is that when I did I never tought about it I just did!

Now i'm a married man and certain things don't change but the only and important difference is that if I would think of it, my relation would be over and out. I would never disrespect my wife like that, or in any way for that matter, and if I have the devil in me for someone else I would leave, but that is just me.

DO YOU LOVE HER she's become a habit?

here is your answer , you now know what to do!

Well thanks "Frankstrer"... you are hot too!
And yes... he better stay faithfull if he wants to keep HIS hot babe in his life!

Antman
03-18-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm American woman now Edddddieeeee. Half Eddie, I want half.

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:31 PM

If he leaves... I will get it ALL!!!!

Anonymous
03-18-2005, 10:32 PM
And yes... he better stay faithfull if he wants to keep HIS hot babe in his life!

You're a little sensitive about this subject, aren't you girl? Don't take me wrong, I respect that... Very much, in fact. But I just think you should take thing easier here at the forums. It's mostly fun here, you know. 'Course, that's only my opinion.

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:36 PM
You're a little sensitive about this subject, aren't you girl? Don't take me wrong, I respect that... Very much, in fact. But I just think you should take thing easier here at the forums. It's mostly fun here, you know. 'Course, that's only my opinion.

Yea, Yea...
I'm having fun too!
Sorry, I am arsh and tough and so far, never had any problems with that.
I will be gentler with you;)

blonddgirl777
03-18-2005, 10:39 PM

B.T.W., I am known to "stick on the subject" and the question was weather or not to cheat...
I was just trying to prevent a big mistake (in my opinion) to happen.
I am a romantic...:rolleyes:

The Fonz
03-19-2005, 12:31 AM

I'd ask you for your wife's phone number so I could call her and invite her to experience what it's like to have barnyard sex with someone cool.

Ayyyyy! :cool:

Rikk
03-19-2005, 04:50 PM

"She" is a little faithful because she is an alias. No, she's not an alias for FAB. It took a little while to figure out who this was. And it's also easy to see who provided this person with this name in order to probably mask the IP.

You really are one sick, twisted bitch.

Figs
03-19-2005, 04:59 PM
JCOOK has not posted in a while...

I wonder if he nailed her.....

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 05:30 PM
I hope he'll let us know...!

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Hey Rikk,

I am not who you think I am... and why would you call me a sick, twisted bitch?
I don't beleive I diserve that!

Rikk
03-19-2005, 05:37 PM
First off, your avatar is a dead give-away.

Second, I bet $100 you're not from Montreal.

Third, I've got other reasons to believe you are who I say you are. I was wrong about FAB. But I know exactly who you fucking are.

And you need serious help.

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
First off, your avatar is a dead give-away.

Second, I bet $100 you're not from Montreal.

Third, I've got other reasons to believe you are who I say you are. I was wrong about FAB. But I know exactly who you fucking are.

And you need serious help.

First of: I found my new avatar last night (my old one was the green bong)

Second of: Ask me anything about M.T.L. and I will answer... then, you send me your fuckn $100.00 (U-S)

Third of: You are soooooo wrong!

You're the one who needs some serious help!!!!!

Rikk
03-19-2005, 05:52 PM
;)

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Rikk,

You are one real trouble maker... like J.R. Ewing!

DLR7884
03-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Rikk,

You are one real trouble maker... like J.R. Ewing!

Rikk is the man.

DLR7884
He's my hero.

Rikk
03-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Rikk is the man.

DLR7884
He's my hero.

DLR 7884 is my homeboy.

7884 is one tough mother fucker.:cool:

academic punk
03-19-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
DLR 7884 is my homeboy.

7884 is one tough mother fucker.:cool:

Get a room.

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Get a room.

Yea... get a room!

DLR7884
03-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Lick my balls on a hot summer day when I'm wearing flannel boxers.

DLR7884
Still got it.

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 07:17 PM
That's it...
Get a room so you can lick some balls!

DLR7884
03-19-2005, 07:21 PM
That's it...
Get a room so you can lick some balls!

That was for you and AP...not Rikk.

DLR7884
:)

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 07:22 PM
O.K., i'm confused...
Who gets a room with who and who gets to lick some balls?

academic punk
03-19-2005, 07:24 PM
I think it's you blonddgirl777 get to lick my balls.

Thanks for the suggestion DLR7884!

(Can I borrow some flannel underwear? And a humidifier?)

DLR7884
03-19-2005, 07:29 PM
I think it's you blonddgirl777 get to lick my balls.

Thanks for the suggestion DLR7884!

(Can I borrow some flannel underwear? And a humidifier?)

Linty balls aren't as fun as you'd think they'd be.

DLR7884
I wear boxer breifs, or nothing at all because of that.

academic punk
03-19-2005, 07:32 PM

DLR7884

Hey, it's her mouth that has to deal with my lovely lint-encrusted testes, not mine.

So it's just as fun for me either way. Even moreso, in a way!

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 07:38 PM
To all lint-encrusted testies...
You go have a blast!
I didn't start that "homeboy", "hero" shit, y'all did!

blonddgirl777
03-19-2005, 07:41 PM

DLR7884

It seams like he knows more about balls w/lints...
Let HIM do the job!

Mezro
03-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Rule 1 - never, ever get married.

Rule 2 - walk away before you cheat. It is all about being a man.

Rule 3 - when you think about cheating just remember that the grass is never greener on the other side: it only seems like it when things are new.

Rule 4 - if you find someone you love work hard to make it work every day.

Mezro...I was deeply in love once...I fucked up...when I see my ex I always think of what could have been if I turned right instead of left...regret is the worst...

DavidLeeNatra
03-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Mezro
Rule 1 - never, ever get married.

Rule 2 - walk away before you cheat. It is all about being a man.

Rule 3 - when you think about cheating just remember that the grass is never greener on the other side: it only seems like it when things are new.

sorry, mez...but you should lose some stripes for these rules...this is the roth-army not the salvation army... :D

Jamocha Joe
03-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Based on JCOOK's lack of response, I'm guessing he did it, regretted it immediately, and is now in damage control mode. If that's the case, it's too late. Nothing makes this blunder go away.

academic punk
03-20-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Jamocha Joe
Based on JCOOK's lack of response, I'm guessing he did it, regretted it immediately, and is now in damage control mode. If that's the case, it's too late. Nothing makes this blunder go away.

Sure there is. You have to go to a doctor and get the prescription, but it exists.

The Fonz
03-21-2005, 01:56 AM
Sure there is. You have to go to a doctor and get the prescription, but it exists. :lol:

monkeythe
03-21-2005, 03:05 AM

LMFAO
If I knew how to give you a vote I'd do it

academic punk
04-05-2005, 04:14 PM
say...HAS anyone heard from JCOOK again???

Warham
04-05-2005, 04:16 PM
JCOOK's wife probably terminated his internet access after she saw him post that question here.

:D

academic punk
04-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Warham
JCOOK's wife probably terminated his internet access after she saw him post that question here.

If she saw that question, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only cable she yanked out of its socket....

Northern Girl
04-05-2005, 04:23 PM
say...HAS anyone heard from JCOOK again???

Yeah. This is what happened:

As many of you on this site know, I am also JCOOK. On Fri. March 7th I was on this site at around midnite discussing a thread about possibly cheating on my wife.....Turns out she had been eavesdropping on my phone calls and knew about said plan. I had just paid all the bills the day before. She calls the cops and said that i hit her. The police come and wind up taking me to jail....Since this was Fri. morning I got to spend the weekend in jail....They issued a restraining order that forbids me from going within 100 yards from my house or her for one year. Ican't go get any of my clothes,personal belongings, NOTHING! I have t go back t court on Monday to resolve this. Keep in mind that my wife and I have been at the same residence for thirteen years with no history of domestic violence NOT ONE! Anybody got a good moral for this story?

academic punk
04-05-2005, 04:26 PM
That I won't be able to have an erection for at least a week with the news that you, NG, are an appropriate person for Austin Powers to direct "That's not a woman, baby, THAT'S A MAN!!!" at.

*shiver*

Northern Girl
04-05-2005, 04:30 PM
That I won't be able to have an erection for at least a week with the news that you, NG, are an appropriate person for Austin Powers to direct "That's not a woman, baby, THAT'S A MAN!!!" at.

*shiver*

That looks bad doesn't it? I was just cutting and pasting people!!!! I am not JCOOK. :D

Warham
04-05-2005, 04:32 PM
The moral of the story is to wait until your wife is asleep to make phone calls.

academic punk
04-05-2005, 04:33 PM
That looks bad doesn't it? I was just cutting and pasting people!!!! I am not JCOOK. :D

promise?

Northern Girl
04-05-2005, 04:34 PM
promise?

Haven't I already established that sufficienty for you? ;)

academic punk
04-05-2005, 04:38 PM
More or less..but as you yourself have told me...your eyes, they lie...

aesop
04-05-2005, 04:39 PM

Hmmmm... makes you wonder...

Warham
04-05-2005, 04:40 PM
So JCOOK wanted to have an affair with Northern Girl?

Makes sense to me!

Northern Girl
04-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Well, you know what. No one here will every know for sure!!!!!

Northern Girl
04-05-2005, 05:33 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18981

bastardog
04-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Come on,
Just fuck the girl and do whatever to not be seen in the process. Thats all.
If you want to left your wife.....the do it plain and simple.
And if you want to try your co-worker....just do it

stilleddiesangel
04-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Simple one word solution for cheating men.. castration.. see no problem!!! :D