PDA

View Full Version : Meet And Greet

BIGTIMEJOE
03-03-2005, 10:46 PM
I WILL POST DETAILS SATURDAY MORNING CONCERNING MY UPCOMING MEET AND GREET IN VEGAS THIS WEEKEND. THIS EVENT WILL OCCUR JUST OUTSIDE HARRAHS ON THE MAIN STAGE. THANK YOU.

ALinChainz
03-03-2005, 10:52 PM
SO you were 4 years old when you wrote "Take Your Whiskey Home"?

:rolleyes:

You are the biggest pussified, dick licking, cock sucking, fantasy land, neverland, Michael Jackson loving faggot with no life this site has ever seen.

No fucking wonder they line up to kick your fucking ass.

I notice you posting that shit in here instead of somewhere where a mod is online and would move it.

Shit yourself Joe, you know you would loser.

ALinChainz
03-03-2005, 10:54 PM
In your case, it would be "Meat and Grease" wouldn't it fruitcake?

You're a fag and a loser .... BIG TIME, JOE!

Another user name, same loser faggot folks, Joe Turdner.

Rikk
03-03-2005, 10:54 PM
http://www.magiccarpet.com/~cgrafe/Panthers/blackpantherani.gif

MAX
03-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
I notice you posting that shit in here instead of somewhere where a mod is online and would move it.

Hey Al,

Seriously, we should talk to the webbies and figure out a way to resolve this problem. ALL of us should be able to close EVERY thread Joey starts.

scottydabodi
03-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by BIGTIMEJOE
I WILL POST DETAILS SATURDAY MORNING CONCERNING MY UPCOMING MEET AND GREET IN VEGAS THIS WEEKEND. THIS EVENT WILL OCCUR JUST OUTSIDE HARRAHS ON THE MAIN STAGE. THANK YOU.

Island Boy
03-03-2005, 11:26 PM

http://img82.exs.cx/img82/3597/gaydar3cc.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

scottydabodi
03-03-2005, 11:27 PM
hmm...

ALinChainz
03-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Al,

Seriously, we should talk to the webbies and figure out a way to resolve this problem. ALL of us should be able to close EVERY thread Joey starts.

I've both closed them and moved them in the Locker Room.

I swear, you ban Katy and this faggot and this place gets cleaned up and back to what's what in a hurry.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 03:41 AM
Joe Thunder = Katydid = Jesterstar

What a waste of bandwidth.

CROWBAR
03-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
I swear, you ban Katy and this faggot and this place gets cleaned up and back to what's what in a hurry.

Fuck I've been waiting to read that on here! Git 'er done bro!

ALinChainz
03-04-2005, 11:13 PM
tick ... tick ... tick ...

:D

A 5 vote ... can't believe I didn't before.

tjvhou812
03-04-2005, 11:20 PM
the only meet and greet he's having, is he's gonna be greeting
the meat in his pants

Nickdfresh
03-05-2005, 01:22 AM
I WILL POST DETAILS SATURDAY MORNING CONCERNING MY UPCOMING CONGA LINE BLOWJOB FEST IN VEGAS THIS WEEKEND. THIS EVENT WILL OCCUR JUST OUTSIDE HARRAHS ON THE MAIN STAGE. THANK YOU. BE SURE TO LINE UP FELLAS AND I'LL TAKE YOU ALL!