PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare's of Current Events

Cathedral
03-04-2005, 03:38 AM
All day long i have been in a pissy mood, and the reason is due to a disturbing dream i had last night.

In this dream i was in a shopping mall. it was a huge place with 6 levels and packed full of people, i went there alone.

All of a sudden there is this huge blast on the 4th floor and everyone starts panicking and running for the elevators and stair cases, but before anyone got any lower than the 4th floor they encountered masked men holding Ak-47's, knives and swords.

These masks were red in color and had small white dots all over them, and they were all worn by muslims.

I was sneeaking around as these soldiers were hearding the people trying to escape, I was trying my best not to be seen and find a way out.
Then one of the masked men comes up behind me, sticks the barrel in my back and pushes me towards the rest of the people.
There is this huge sculpture on a pedestle that a few soldiers push over to clear the platform to provide them a makeshift stage.

Groups of hostages are forced into stores and pull out hundreds of folding aluminum camping beds and line them all around the 4th floor so everyone can be seated and in plain view of the soldiers.
I was sat down on one and the soldier walked away.

I was surrounded by a group of people and we were assigned an unmasked guard, and he was playing with a hand-grenade, talking crap and threatening people with death.
he decided he didn't like the way i looked at him, pulled the pin and tossed the grenade onto my lap.
I immediately threw it right back at him and made a dash for an emergancy exit hearing gunfire and people screaming as some were hit with the bullets...I felt what i though was a bullet pierce my ankle, but i kept running for the door.

I remember busting through the door and being on a rooftop still 4 floors up, and afraid i was being persued, jumped to the roof below, then the next, then the next. Then i darted onto the pavement and vanished in the brush next to the building...I was not being chased.

This is when i woke up and looked around lost between the dream and reality. then once i figured out i was dreaming, i rolled back over and went back to sleep.

I don't know how long it was, but as soon as i entered dream state again, I was re-entering the building, and nobody below the 4th floor was acting if anything was going on, but it was very strange.

Anyway, I am now climbing the stairs again and notice that there was a constant stream of blood flowing down the steps, this intrigued me and i don't know why.
I got to the 4th floor again and notice this is where i just fled from and immediately went into stealth mode making my way to a public restroom, then i ran into a friend i haven't seen in 10 years, and he is freaking out, but has not been discovered himself - yet.

Then a soldier comes in, sees us and is immediately startled, trembling he motions us out on to the main floor and forces us to take sit on a couple of beds.
he then grabs a young woman, takes her to a line formed before the stage and makes her wait there to have her head chopped off.

This was going on at random, and it was constant, one person after another, beheaded.
There was an old man of about 75 years next to me whispering, "why did you come back?"
All i could say was, "I don't know, but i'm getting the fuck out of here now".
I told my friend to come with me, but he froze and refused to move, so i again made a dash for the restroom knowing i could use a vent passage to escape, the old man followed me.

I get back down to the first floor and there are cops everywhere, but they don't know why they were called there.
The old man doesn't say anything else but seems to be standing there everytime i turned to look for him.

So i grab a cop and tell him the place has been taken over by terrorists and they are beheading people on the 4th floor in assembly line fashion, he barely believed me so I started screaming at the top of my lungs for them to do something about it.

They asked what and i told them to move in from the top floor and the bottom floor to cut off any means of escape the soldiers could find.

Once the operation commenced, there were large explosions, people screaming bloody murder, and i looked down at my ankle to see how bad i was hit, but there was no wound.

I looked up and what looked like hundreds of body parts came flowing down the stairs in a massive pool of blood.

At that moment i woke up and it was about 5 minutes before my alarm was set to go off, so i jumped up out of bed and have been in a weird funk all day long.

I don't dream like this, ever, and i don't drink ot do any drugs of any kind.

Freaky?
I can't seem to go to sleep tonight for some reason.
I just lay there with my eyes closed, wide awake.