View Full Version : A punk rock fan's voting page

Steve Savicki
03-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Here's your site:

http://punkvoter.com/home/home.php#

*waits for Lou's opinion of punk music overall besides Green Day*

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Punk rock died officially with the Sex Pistols a long time ago while lame, manufactured punk bands like Green Day are a joke.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Punk rock died officially with the Sex Pistols a long time ago while lame, manufactured punk bands like Green Day are a joke.

Gee Wayne, does the Sex Pistols music bring back fond memories of your glory days like The Brady Bunch does?

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 11:07 AM
It's better than Motley Crue & MTV any day of the week
Nicky boy.

Steve Savicki
03-04-2005, 11:09 AM
MTV died when the 80's died.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 11:11 AM
It's better than Motley Crue & MTV any day of the week
Nicky boy.

WTF are you talking about? Who said anything about Motley Crue?? I don't even like them Wayne L(icks balls). Try making sense oh fan of the Bee Gees!

FORD
03-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey, let's not be bashing the Sex Pistols now.....
http://www.thefilthandthefury.co.uk/images/pistols/brighton.jpg

And Green Day wasn't a manufactured band either. They started out on an indy label and paid their dues for a while. Hell, I still think their second album "Kerplunk" is their best.

Now Sum 41, Good Charlotte, and the recently not so dearly departed Blink 182, THOSE are manufactured psuedo-punk bands.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Rock & roll has been on life support since the 80's sadly & especially with the birth of MTV which is why 60's/70's rock will always rule.

FORD
03-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Let's keep this a thread about voting and save the discussion of punk rock and MTV for the House of Music.

Having said that, I think anything which encourages young people to get involved with politics is a good thing. Had this "punkvoter" page existed when I was in high school, it probably would have been one of my favorite websites.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Young people don't vote in most elections anyway because they're too busy trying to be cool & having a good time so Howard Dean will do nothing for the Democratic Party or this punk voter site.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Young people don't vote in most elections anyway because they're too busy trying to be cool & having a good time so Howard Dean will do nothing for the Democratic Party or this punk voter site.

Do you vote Wayne? I noticed you told those Republican bloggers that you weren't a Republican or a Democrat, then proceeded to annoy them.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 12:04 PM
I voted once in the presidential election way back in 84 & can you gues who it was for Nicky boy since you know everything?

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:07 PM
I voted once in the presidential election way back in 84 & can you gues who it was for Nicky boy since you know everything?

The candidate with the cutest feet?

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 12:11 PM
You are the dumb one Nicky boy & it shows. BTW, are you gay?

DLR7884
03-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Walter Mondale's feet.

DLR7884
Wayne loves feet.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Wrong DLR7e84 as usual. BTW, are you gay or stupid or both?

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:16 PM
You are the dumb one Nicky boy & it shows. BTW, are you gay?

Yeah Wayne, I am dumb, but you increase my self-esteem and make me feel like a rocket scientist. No, I am not gay. Sorry to disappoint you Wayne.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Wrong DLR7e84 as usual. BTW, are you gay or stupid or both?

I don't think he is either Wayne. You however are very stupid and quite possibly gay. Is it men's feet you secretly crave Wayne?

FORD
03-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Wayne now wants to know if everyone is "gay".

Maybe he's really JimmyJeff Gannonguckert?

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 12:22 PM
They don't vote so what's the point?

moveon has it right. Good money chasing a bad idea. Keep up the spending.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm not gay at all I'm proud to say or pretending to have money & power like yourself Nicky boy so don't pretend like you're not gay because you seem to hate beautiful women with long legs & sexy feet like FNC newsbabe Laurie Dhue which is sad.

Steve Savicki
03-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Had this "punkvoter" page existed when I was in high school, it probably would have been one of my favorite websites.
You'd apply to be the webmaster of it.;)

DLR7884
03-04-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm not gay at all I'm proud to say or pretending to have money & power like yourself Nicky boy so don't pretend like you're not gay because you seem to hate beautiful women with long legs & sexy feet like FNC newsbabe Laurie Dhue which is sad.

Wayne is the only person that can write a sentence that will make you lose your breath.

DLR7884
Wayne, does your mother have nice feet?

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:30 PM

I am not pretending anything Wayne, actually I get the long legs part, but I really don't get the feet part, that escapes me totally. I mean I have given women foot massages before, but never really thought of feet in a sexual manner. When did I say I hated Laurie Dhue Wayne? Granted, I am not creepily fixated on her fucking feet, but other than that, she's as good as the next bimboish piece of Fox anchor-eye-candy.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 12:31 PM
I thought FORD was still in middle school because of his lack on intelligence concerning politics.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 12:34 PM
You are more than likely gay Nicky boy no matter what you say because you seem to hate beautiful women with long legs & sexy feet like FNC newsbare Laurie Dhue so don't lie to yourself.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:44 PM
I thought FORD was still in middle school because of his lack on intelligence concerning politics.

Wayne, even FORD's biggest detractors never question his intelligence, his sanity maybe, but FORD is anything but dumb. Anyways, at least he can write a sentence that is not a run-on piece of shit.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:48 PM
You are more than likely gay Nicky boy no matter what you say because you seem to hate beautiful women with long legs & sexy feet like FNC newsbare Laurie Dhue so don't lie to yourself.

Wayne, why don't you just cut and paste the same quote over and over? Wayne, you don't even care about legs you hick fool, you just like their feet. Do you perform oral on corns Wayne? Is toejam synonamous with vaginal lubricant for you Wayne?

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 02:33 PM
You know you're insane & not intelligent don't you Nicky boy?

Steve Savicki
03-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Wow, I just wanted to post a liberal's punk site.
Didn't expect a Wayne War to happen.

DLR7884
03-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Wayne's mother is gone for the weekend and he hasn't taken his medication!

DLR7884
What a fun day for all!