PDA

View Full Version : How NOT to charm women.

Coyote
03-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Place the mouse over the link and click it.

http://achim.wla.pl/wroobel.html

Roguesgirl
03-05-2005, 09:19 PM
LMAO! :D

Anonymous
03-06-2005, 12:38 AM
:lol: Grate link, man Had to see it twice. 5 stars! For this AND the Monty Python thread.

Cheers! :bottle:

Last_Child
03-07-2005, 12:53 PM
:lol:

Carmine
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Nice!

blonddgirl777
03-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Somebody might have actually taken themselves seriously when they recorded this!
LOL

Rikk
03-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Somebody might have actually taken themselves seriously when they recorded this!
LOL

Really? Do you think so GUWAPO/lms2's alias?

blonddgirl777
03-26-2005, 01:26 AM
You can't live without ME!!!

Rikk
03-26-2005, 01:28 AM
You can't live without ME!!!

No. See, I don't follow you to the site where you normally post, forming various aliases, even going so far as to have the other loser make you an alias because you keep getting caught with that IP. You haven't been posting in MAIN (except for that one time) because you don't want MAX to trace your IP.

You're so fucking pathetic. A few months ago, you and GUWAPO thought you had me beaten at this site. Now you're both completely finished.

And yet you keep coming back with new names. And you used to make fun of FAB for the very same thing.

blonddgirl777
03-26-2005, 01:35 AM
Wow...
I hope you pittifull little dick feels bigger now!!!
What a life you have going on?

Rikk
03-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Wow...
I hope you pittifull little dick feels bigger now!!!
What a life you have going on?

Jesus Christ, that's hilarious. I don't have a life because I take the five minutes it takes to point out that you are a fraud? Who doesn't have a life? Who's been proven the site loser that told a 15-year-old girl it was "no big deal" to show shirtless pics of herself at this site (something that could get us closed down, you fat bitch)? Who's been proven the site loser that was defending and helping KATYDID until enough people hated her because she needed ANY attention? Who tried to fuck with me in order to help GUWAPO and ended up getting thrown out of here on her ass (along with pathetic hamster friend)? And who kept PM'ing me over and over again (including under this alias) and then posted that I was PM'ing her? Who made a claim that I was giving her harassing phone calls when I don't even remember what state this person lives in, let alone have any idea what her fucking phone number is? And who edited said accusation the minute she made it but was too late because I had already quoted it and other people jumped on said person to point out how shitty it is to make up such a thing? Who posted for months at this site, pretending to be her own imaginary daughter? Who is still making little schemes and joining this site as a new alias every few days, with new ridiculous identities, this last time getting that fag GUWAPO to help because he can make a new IP that will match Toronto and not your fucking IP?

I'll tell you who...

blonddgirl777
03-26-2005, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Jesus Christ, that's hilarious. I don't have a life because I take the five minutes it takes to point out that you are a fraud? Who doesn't have a life? Who's been proven the site loser that told a 15-year-old girl it was "no big deal" to show shirtless pics of herself at this site (something that could get us closed down, you fat bitch)? Who's been proven the site loser that was defending and helping KATYDID until enough people hated her because she needed ANY attention? Who tried to fuck with me in order to help GUWAPO and ended up getting thrown out of here on her ass (along with pathetic hamster friend)? And who kept PM'ing me over and over again (including under this alias) and then posted that I was PM'ing her? Who made a claim that I was giving her harassing phone calls when I don't even remember what state this person lives in, let alone have any idea what her fucking phone number is? And who edited said accusation the minute she made it but was too late because I had already quoted it and other people jumped on said person to point out how shitty it is to make up such a thing? Who posted for months at this site, pretending to be her own imaginary daughter? Who is still making little schemes and joining this site as a new alias every few days, with new ridiculous identities, this last time getting that fag GUWAPO to help because he can make a new IP that will match Toronto and not your fucking IP?

I'll tell you who...

Sure you will tell me...
It was YOU!

Take a deep breath and chill man (i would hate to see you have a heart attack)...

;)

Nickdfresh
03-26-2005, 02:12 AM

I'll tell you who...

lms2 looks like Rosanne alright, but Rosanne needs more of a mustache, or lms2 needs a Bic!

lms/Blondgirl777, do you work as a school lunch lady per chance?:uck:

Rikk
03-26-2005, 02:35 AM
Sure you will tell me...
It was YOU!

Take a deep breath and chill man (i would hate to see you have a heart attack)...

;)

A real newbie would be freaking upset. But lms2's style always was constant denial, winks, smiles and trying to throw it back.

How's "SKITTLES" doing?

Rikk
03-26-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
lms2 looks like Rosanne alright, but Rosanne needs more of a mustache, or lms2 needs a Bic!

:D

DLR7884
03-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Hoagies and grinders.....
hoagies and grinders.

Navy beans, navy beans,
Meat Loaf sandwich.

DLR7884
Sloppy Joe, Slop-Sloppy Joe.... :)

Coyote
03-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Here's something completely different...

Check out the 3rd picture on the top, from the left...

http://www.suburbanjungle.com/d/20050304.html

blonddgirl777
03-26-2005, 04:38 PM
A real newbie would be freaking upset. But lms2's style always was constant denial, winks, smiles and trying to throw it back.

How's "SKITTLES" doing?

See... I am not your average newbie, you really are over estimating yourself if you think you can upset me with your useless non sense.

B.T.W., you really do miss this "lms2" and "skittles" I guess they OWNED YOU at some point and you just can't get over it.
The thing is no-one cares about your personnal b.s. against those aliases... you should get with the program...

I have discovered the "ignore" list for you and your LITTLE friends,
Finally!!!
:D

blonddgirl777
03-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Here's something completely different...

Check out the 3rd picture on the top, from the left...

http://www.suburbanjungle.com/d/20050304.html

GOOD... something completely different (at last)!

DLR7884
03-26-2005, 04:58 PM
The ignore function is for pussies and losers.

DLR7884
It's also used commonly by crusty old cunts like you.

Roguesgirl
03-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Who doesn't have a life? Who's been proven the site loser that told a 15-year-old girl it was "no big deal" to show shirtless pics of herself

BG777, this post from the Amazing Blonde thread was equally disturbing:

14 is the perfect age... they'll do everything!

thats just creepy

Jérôme Frenchise
03-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Here is a good way to ruin a good lay that's been "secured" at the restaurant: you're leaning gently on your elbows on the table, trying not to tell bullshit because you're on the way of getting somehow drunk.
Suddenly, just as you're going to say something that's supposed to be smart, one of your elbows slips down from the table, letting your coming drunkenness show...
The result (that a man wouldn't want) is guaranteed! After that, you can keep trying to make up for it as much as you want... you've had it! ;)

blonddgirl777
03-27-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
BG777, this post from the Amazing Blonde thread was equally disturbing:

thats just creepy

Humm... the 14 years old thing was a "joke", in answer to another post that I beleived was also "fooling around"... I can get sarcastic.

And I dare anyone to show me a post written by "Blonddgirl777" about any 15 years old showing her tits...
I think this is Rikk mistaking his own fantasies from reality.

Rikk
03-27-2005, 05:29 PM
How come a certain poster got a post a couple of days ago saying: "Hey, it's really me...G" from you? Care to explain that, BLONDDGIRL?

And where in Montreal are you from? According to MAX the mod, you're not from Montreal at all.:)

There's more. There's so much more.

Jérôme Frenchise
03-27-2005, 08:02 PM
BG777 wrote a few words in French back to Franksters (in the "Pussy Bar & Grill") last week. That could prove her being from Quebec, maybe.

But she wouldn't answer a question about Quebec and Montreal's great singer, Robert Charlebois. I had just asked her (and Franksters) if they ever come up against him, and there was no reply.

Either they didn't care about it or me, or they didn't see the post, or they didn't know about Charlebois. In the latter case, they wouldn't be from Montreal.

What will upset me is somebody ignoring posts they can read, not people who fancy posting under other aliases.
Just as long as they won't fool us around... :cool:

Dan
03-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Another Thread goes to the Dogs.

Rikk
03-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
BG777 wrote a few words in French back to Franksters (in the "Pussy Bar & Grill") last week. That could prove her being from Quebec, maybe.

But she wouldn't answer a question about Quebec and Montreal's great singer, Robert Charlebois. I had just asked her (and Franksters) if they ever come up against him, and there was no reply.

Either they didn't care about it or me, or they didn't see the post, or they didn't know about Charlebois. In the latter case, they wouldn't be from Montreal.

What will upset me is somebody ignoring posts they can read, not people who fancy posting under other aliases.

She/he ain't from Montreal. Ask MAX. He did the IP check. Just another stupid lie...GUWAPO probably wanted it to stay in Canada but not be too obvious (Toronto). Too bad it made him and his girlfriend look stupid again.

Anyway, sorry...let's get back on topic. Apologies.

blonddgirl777
03-27-2005, 10:50 PM

Wow, Jerome.... you know about Charlebois?
He our "Reno" (provocative, political and from the left).
He was very active in the late 60's but now, he's tamed.

There are many new Charlebois now like: "Monon'c Serge"... do you know them? You should really try to find them and listen to their lyrics. They are "punkish/rockabilly" too!

N'ecoute pas cet idiot de Rikk... c'est un connard et il est extremement ennuyant. De plus, il n'a jamais rien de drole ou d'intelligent a ecrire.
Je suis blonde et ... une vraie femme! et Frankster (je ne dirai pas son nom mais ca ressemble a son alias) est francais de M.T.L aussi!
;)

Rikk
03-27-2005, 11:09 PM
Google is fun.;)

blonddgirl777
03-27-2005, 11:24 PM

Eille!

Esti d'calisse de tabarnac... s'tu assez Quebecois pour toi ca Jerome?
Ha!, Ha!, Ha!....

Rikk
03-27-2005, 11:26 PM
This proves shit. It still doesn't change your suspicious identity, the PM I read and your IP being from Toronto.

guwapo_rocker
03-27-2005, 11:28 PM
Blah blah fucking blah!!!

Rikk
03-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Using your own name for once, eh? You're done.

bueno bob
03-28-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Do you STILL actually have balls enough to show your head around here?

Will wonders never cease!

Remind me to add your name to my "Owned" column soon, OK?

Fag.

bueno bob
03-28-2005, 02:23 AM
It's Bob vs. Guwapo!

Rikk
03-28-2005, 02:34 AM
BOB, I love the new addition to your signature!!:)

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=434939

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=435650

bueno bob
03-28-2005, 02:37 AM
Only fitting, considering I've kicked his bitch ass all over this fucking site repeatedly.

Rikk
03-28-2005, 02:45 AM
GUWAPO is so stupid, he thought the nazis were saying "Hi Hitler." But at least he's getting the real groupie support in...snicker...lms2 and FABULOUS SHADOW.

Hey, I noticed THE FONZ online tonight again...right after someone else signed out...;)

bueno bob
03-28-2005, 02:48 AM
Really? I hadn't been paying attention...AYYYYY....

lol

MAX
03-28-2005, 02:52 AM
Hey Guwapo,

Nice touch dipshit fucking with IP addys once I busted your ass!!!

Blonde777 now started posting in Main after I exposed the fraud and the EXACT match to your home and now it "conveniently" reads Quebec? *cough* BULLSHIT!!! *cough*

This is no longer a job, it's a quest.

Fuck, you two miserable old hags are going to have to get up earlier than that. Start over cos I've already fucked this alias deeply in the ass and wiped my cock on the currtains with it.

Fuckin' reject!!!

Rikk
03-28-2005, 02:54 AM
I think those two idiots have unleashed maximum trouble.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=449770

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=433220

bueno bob
03-28-2005, 03:10 AM
And that, ladies and gents, is the show! Thanks for comin'! Some of you repeatedly!

franksters
03-29-2005, 05:24 PM
Guys you are all wrong!

rikk blondgirl is from montreal it is not ims2 or skittles I know her all my life and believe me man she is, but she also lived in california and she came back to live in montreal with her husband 3 years ago!!!

JEROME tu peux me parler en francais et oui je connais robert charlebois pas mal bien '' entre 2 joint''

nickdfresh. blond girl is a clothing designer...

GUYS I SWEAR YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE!

franksters
03-29-2005, 07:06 PM
She/he ain't from Montreal. Ask MAX. He did the IP check. Just another stupid lie...GUWAPO probably wanted it to stay in Canada but not be too obvious (Toronto). Too bad it made him and his girlfriend look stupid again.

Anyway, sorry...let's get back on topic. Apologies.

What did you check !!!

pm me with your phone # and i will call you! and you will see where i'm from!

franksters
03-29-2005, 07:10 PM
you know rikk you would like to think people think of you as they would think of sarge or bueno bob or max but unfortunatly you are just a liar, there is no way in hell my ip is from t.o. simply because i live in laval ! look for that on the map and tell me what you see!

blonddgirl777
03-29-2005, 11:44 PM
Don't waist your time Frankster...
Go on posting your funny stuff... I need to laugh!
We all do!!!!