PDA

View Full Version : If Italy´s government had any pride and honour left in it

kentuckyklira
03-06-2005, 10:35 AM
they´d show the USA the middle finger and pull their troops out of Iraq!

Antonella
03-07-2005, 01:01 PM
YUP!!!!!!!!!!!

FORD
03-07-2005, 01:43 PM
I don't know exactly how Panda Boy got a Toronto IP, but if this new spammer isn't him, I'll eat a copy of Balance soaked in Cabo Wabo tequila......

Big Train
03-07-2005, 01:51 PM
If your two pussy nations had any pride you would send some over..and not that "peacekeeper/cleanup crew" bullshit either...

Antonella
03-07-2005, 02:13 PM
and what help u people kill innocent iraqis and steal their oil??? Naaaaah, no thanks.....americans have raped,pillaged and plundered for waaaay too long now...keep voting in these uneducated, selfish spolied cowboys into office and u will keep losing the rest of the worlds support and respect, and eventually the respect and support of your own people!!!!!!!!

Big Train
03-07-2005, 02:14 PM
uh huh...sure..

FORD
03-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
If your two pussy nations had any pride you would send some over..and not that "peacekeeper/cleanup crew" bullshit either...

If you pussy neocons had any pride, you would demand the resignation and prosecution for treason of the entire Bush Fraudministration for lying their way into a useless war. They should also face 1,500 + counts of murder, one for each dead US serviceman/woman. And 100,000 counts of murder in the World Court (since the puppet Iraqi court certainly wouldn't try them)

Then you would stand up and say that you, as a political party were DEAD WRONG to ever trust these criminals and humbly ask forgiveness from America and the world for enabling these fucking criminals.

It took Republicans cooperation to bring down Nixon when his crimes were no longer tolerable. Nixon wasn't guilty of the slightest fraction of what Junior & PNAC have done, yet you remain silent, and have the nerve to bitch about what people in NON BRAINWASHED countries say about it.

Wake the fuck up!

Big Train
03-07-2005, 03:01 PM
uh huh...sure...

Antonella
03-07-2005, 04:41 PM
uh sure is what people say when they really have nothing to say...not hating americans, but the american goverment, like every other government is fucking corrupt....and then its peoople become corrupt...poverty, murder, drugs is all a result of corruption within authorative postiions. Problems never start from the bottom people...they start from the top and work their way down till the last drop until the poorer get poorer and the rich get richer!!! Middle class will become obselete....n do u think this fair when its the middle class that worked , blood sweat and tears to build your fine nation which is now being flushed to shit cuz of a bunch of fucking money hungry cowboys!!!! Old people, especially rich old people should not govern any country because they have lived their lives and bought and seen all the nicer things with daddies money!!!! n with your money!!!! Their interests do not concern "the people" nor "the dream"...rather, they have to satisfy "their people" and themselves!!!!!! And their people is not u, is not me, and it aint fucking joe blow! They take care of their own....rich snobby, stupid pretensious, cold blooded thieves! Thats what they are....the government...ALL FORMS OF GOVERNMENT in EVERY COUNTRY not just the U.S should be governed by people from different walks of life, mainly from the MIDDLE CLASS!!! Those of us who have to work for what we have and want! nOT assholes who had everything handed to them on a silver platter! Whoa i am sorry folks for ranting like this, but i feel its important to share this cuz im sick of everything! The news the radio....every form of media people dying, people crying...ENUF IS ENUF MAN!!!!! its disgusting and i get so fuckking mad cuz shit like health care and other benefits should not be a privilage...its a FUCKING RIGHT!!!!! and these sons and daughters of mothers and fathers being sent to fucking Iraq to fight under the impression that its for the right reasons...well its not!!! Alot of us know this so why does it still continue!!!! Why does the unecessary carnage still continue??? Their needs to be a revolution and alot of people are going to find out alot of shit about their countries that they didnt want to know....especially their crooked governments!!! Im not a fucking hippy walking around sayin "ohhh peace n love baby" I understand global peace will never happen, but atleast ...ATLEAST...an understanding of what the fucks goin on now....cuz none of us know......what we see read an hear can be totally different from what actually happens....and maybe once truth is exposed and we undderstand, we can take action and be rid of the wrongs, reinforce equality and fairness (which is long gone......) and perhaps slowly..baby steps, get our heads outtta the clouds and get back to reality....an not the reality of what we see on T.V.....so rather than "uhh sure" whatever the fuck yer name is....why dont u take a stand and question your gov...the authority.....and maybe do something productive, rather than "uhh sure" peoople cuz that type of ignorance gets us nowhere....only further down the hole....annnnnnnd im doone!!!!!!

Little_Skittles
03-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Yo american people are too ignorant and dumb to care what is going on. All the care about is themselves they could give two squirts of piss about "their" government. I've no respect for any government except maybe a monarchy or true communism. I thought the rest of the world already hated you americans? hmm.

Big Train
03-07-2005, 05:05 PM
no, uh sure, is when your sick of repeating yourself to numbnuts who dont get it, yet feel the need to preach their stupidity....so uh huh, sure..

Antonella
03-07-2005, 05:22 PM
do u apply that "uh huh sure" attitude for everything???? cuz u must be a pretty EZ fuck....."i'll takke it up the ass...uh hu shhhhhurrreeee"....for someone who must obviously be a fan of DLR....a man whos very inclined and well educated, your a pretty silly dude....u should re-evaluate your ideals and what you assume is repeating oneself...DAVE repeats himself all the time...eventually the point gets across...like "look at all the people here tonight!!" u know what i mean, surely u cant be that stupid? Unless your a sheep??? baaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Just think of it this way friend, if DAVE took your stance on certain issues....oh lets say, the whole VH controversy, well fuck, we prolly wouldnt respect n love the guy as much as we do..like if he said "uh huh sure al, whatever u say" or "uh huh sure boys lets name the band RATTSALAD" maybe we woulda never had the greatness that is CVH n DLR!!! DONT BE A SHEEP "BIG TRAIN" and dont be sooooo goddamn passive...if u dont agree w my posts, fine...blast me, express your views WHATEVER jjust REACT...JUMP!!! SOMETHING!!!! but dont fucking "uh huh sure" me for expressing my views cuz thats a pretty sheeeeepy thing to do!!!!!!

Little_Skittles
03-07-2005, 05:37 PM
he's from l.a. what do you expect?

Triumph
03-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Antonella
and what help u people kill innocent iraqis and steal their oil??? Naaaaah, no thanks.....americans have raped,pillaged and plundered for waaaay too long now...keep voting in these uneducated, selfish spolied cowboys into office and u will keep losing the rest of the worlds support and respect, and eventually the respect and support of your own people!!!!!!!!

America has never had the respect and support of the world unless they needed real soldiers or had political gains to acquire.
And helping in Iraq means helping Iraqi's, who are people just like you.
Don't let your own hatred of the US become a convenient excuse to deny that terrorism is really what you fear.
Everyone wants the Americans to step up to fight their battles, but damn us and call us arrogant when we stand to fight our own.

There are two kinds of people in the world. those that lead and those who follow. followers are never responsible for their own mistakes because they have the leaders to blame for them, or at least they think they do.
Followers only seem to accept things as they come, go with the flow, sit quietly until things don't go their way and then scream as though they have contributed all along.
Who is the uneducated one again?
True change and independence comes when a follower stops following and begins leading, they make life happen instead of letting it happen.
Almost half of America has become needy, as any good follower does 100% of the time.
The country is full of people who buy big SUV's and then spend everyday complaining about their fuel bill.
They want the best but want someone else to pay for it.
That's not america, but it is Canada, France, Italy, Russia, China, N. Korea, Africa, and the list goes on.

Big Train
03-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Skittles...

my dear. I know you think you know everything at your age, but your really not even old enough to know your ass from your elbow.

I'm from LA, Boston, NYC and Nashville..done time in all dear.

Antonella, get your debating skills up to my level and maybe I'll engage you. Stop whining like a bitch for starters.

kentuckyklira
03-07-2005, 06:05 PM

Antonella, get your debating skills up to my level and maybe I'll engage you. Stop whining like a bitch for starters. You have debating skills??

Care to elaborate!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Big Train
03-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Read any of my posts in other threads, I don't think I need to demonstrate.

Besides, Triumph just did a major part of the heavy lifting...I thank you very much.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2005, 06:16 PM
The vast majority of the Italian people don't want to be in Iraq.
Did any of you holier-than-now Neo Cons whose Red, White, and glorious Blue shit that doesn't stink ever consider that? Is democracy only a good thing when it serves our interests?

Did anyone consider that the Italian, and Spanish, forces are largely composed of DRAFTEES?

Why don't we start to draft American kids and send them over to Iraq, and SEE WHAT AMERICAN PUBLIC OPINION regarding the war would be??!!

PS The German and French militaries are also composed largely of conscripts, with a few units of volunteers earmarked for deployment.

Little_Skittles
03-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Go nickd. lets send the neocons kids first though :D

kentuckyklira
03-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Triumph

Everyone wants the Americans to step up to fight their battles What are my, or my country´s battles??

Certainly not Iraq!

And, where there really were people harbouring and supporting terrorists, e.g. Afghanistan, Germany has sent the second largest contingency of troops!

So, once again, who´s battle is being fought in Iraq??

FORD
03-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira

It ain't ours either. However, anyone who recognizes the origins of PNAC knows the answer to that question.

DrMaddVibe
03-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Here's an idea....

If you're in a speeding car gunning towards an armed barricade...and several soldiers have waved you to slow down...and several have flashed lights at you...and have fired warning shots...

fucking STOP!

Don't be so stupid to believe that our guys are just hanging around looking to pick off the easy targets! Damn, if you idiots spent most of your time thinking about what's REALLY going on you wouldn't waste your time on pretending what you want to make up!

kentuckyklira
03-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Here's an idea....

If you're in a speeding car gunning towards an armed barricade...and several soldiers have waved you to slow down...and several have flashed lights at you...and have fired warning shots...

fucking STOP!

Don't be so stupid to believe that our guys are just hanging around looking to pick off the easy targets! Damn, if you idiots spent most of your time thinking about what's REALLY going on you wouldn't waste your time on pretending what you want to make up! Anything Faux News feeds you with, eh??

DrMaddVibe
03-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Seig heil fucko!

Nickdfresh
03-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Seig heil fucko!

What would a German national have to do with Howard Dean?

DrMaddVibe
03-07-2005, 06:41 PM
I dunno Nick...what does Fox News and me have to do with each other?

FORD
03-07-2005, 06:53 PM
I dunno Nick...what does Fox News and me have to do with each other?

You believe their propaganda, don't you?

DrMaddVibe
03-07-2005, 07:03 PM
???

Antonella
03-07-2005, 09:10 PM
ok fine we'll keep it simple: Big Train and anyone else...please tell me why the United States is in Iraq??? Im a whiny bitch so clearly i dont know anything? And while your at it.....why should everyone else conform? Why should Canada, Italy and whoever the fuckk else join the U.S in this war??? U gimme some factual answers, combined with some heart and sense of humor and I'll fuckking vote U for president...camon LETS DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drink up me hearties yo ho' yo ho

DrMaddVibe
03-07-2005, 10:50 PM
"The war on terror will have many fronts."

I suppose you'd like Saddam back in charge?

Yo ho indeed!

LoungeMachine
03-07-2005, 10:53 PM

I'm from LA, Boston, NYC and Nashville..done time in all dear.

True, but weren't the charges later dropped in Nashville on a technicality??;)

FORD
03-07-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
True, but weren't the charges later dropped in Nashville on a technicality??;)

Yeah, the sheep couldn't testify against him ;)

http://allboutme.com/images/Clips/JokesClips/ManSheepJoke.jpg

Triumph
03-08-2005, 12:05 AM
What are my, or my country´s battles??

Certainly not Iraq!

And, where there really were people harbouring and supporting terrorists, e.g. Afghanistan, Germany has sent the second largest contingency of troops!

I see you are from Germany, you are the last person that should be in this conversation.
You didn't need help, you guys were the problem 60 years ago.
The war in Iraq is everyones battle that wasn't in Saddam's pockets.
12 years and 14 Resolutions, WMD's that he used to have and used on anyone he chose that he doesn't have anymore apparently, which is good, America made that clear by not finding any.
Iraq was a rogue Nation that set an example of defiance around the world and he finally got what was coming to him.
The horrors the Iraqi's suffered decade after decade under his rule, the innocent women [most under age] and children his son's raped, tortured and killed.
All of this didn't just happen on a November day in 2000 when a Republican returned to Washington ya know?

But, the serene cloud of happiness turned to a nasty taste of vulnerability in Sept. of 2001.
It was the day it became very clear we can not feel safe because of the great expanse called the ocean, ignoring any threat was no longer an option and Iraq was, quite frankly; an easy target. look at the numbers, Iraq is a resounding success even with the insurgence going on there.
And, none of the soldiers were drafted, and in fact, the largest majority of them are proud of the work they have done and will continue to do there.
Our so called Allie's were so deeply in bed with Hussein that the foul stench of anal sexx is putred in the air.
They [the allies] thought that without there support the US would back down, we did not, and will not just so they can keep their vile deals a secret.
Guess what, it didn't work, and if there should be any flipping of the middle finger to anyone it should be the US flipping it to our partners with the dirty hands. Ooops, i guess we're doing that now, huh?

We don't need your help or anyone elses to do whats right, it has always been the other way around.
Am i arrogant? Hell yes i am, and i'm proud as hell of that fact.
I work everyday to do for myself and mine, I think it's important to teach that to our young from birth instead of teaching them how to be lazy and let people walk all over them.
or become trapped in a social system that preys on the poor.
I got news for you all, In this country it is very important for all political parties to keep people down, it's a profitable business here in america, the economy depends on the blue collar man and woman for this machine to keep rolling.
The problems here at home have nothing to do with one man or his administration, and are certainly more than 4 or 5 years old.
It goes back to the beginning of the political rollercoaster, where every citizen is nothing more than a number, even in time of war.

Iraq is everyones war, and the war is going to broaden its horizons as it engulfs other nations.
Terror Cells have one goal, to create anarchy, destruction, and dead bodies, be them grown or infant.
Confusion and division is a weapon they are well versed in using, except that it doesn't work on americans very well.
We tend to band together for the common good, or at least we used to in larger numbers than today.
The odds are still in our favor though and i just hope that those of you who have contempt for our Commander and Chief right now don't learn the hard way that he was right all along.

George Bush should have been honest with the people from the beginning, there is no denying that, but it doesn't change the fact that he is right to keep the terror networks on the run so they cannot build the strength that ignoring them provides the opportunity to do.
We have had enough of Administrations that do nothing more than pass the buck to the next one and never take a stand.

In america it is a choice to serve in the military and if someone doesn't want to be sent into war they had better think twice about it.
This country got soft somewhere along the way.
The constant crying about everything is proof of that, and that more and more people have relegated themselves to be followers rather than lead as they are expected to do.

I don't know what to expect from other countries, but i know what is expected of my own and it has risen to the call, finally.

FORD
03-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Wow, that was like a page right out of Mein Kampf :rolleyes:

Triumph
03-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Mr. Ford, you are a journeyman from the land of Oz.
Maybe you should move to Italy; they would love you there.

frets5150
03-08-2005, 01:02 AM
uh sure is what people say when they really have nothing to say...not hating americans, but the american goverment, like every other government is fucking corrupt....and then its peoople become corrupt...poverty, murder, drugs is all a result of corruption within authorative postiions. Problems never start from the bottom people...they start from the top and work their way down till the last drop until the poorer get poorer and the rich get richer!!! Middle class will become obselete....n do u think this fair when its the middle class that worked , blood sweat and tears to build your fine nation which is now being flushed to shit cuz of a bunch of fucking money hungry cowboys!!!! Old people, especially rich old people should not govern any country because they have lived their lives and bought and seen all the nicer things with daddies money!!!! n with your money!!!! Their interests do not concern "the people" nor "the dream"...rather, they have to satisfy "their people" and themselves!!!!!! And their people is not u, is not me, and it aint fucking joe blow! They take care of their own....rich snobby, stupid pretensious, cold blooded thieves! Thats what they are....the government...ALL FORMS OF GOVERNMENT in EVERY COUNTRY not just the U.S should be governed by people from different walks of life, mainly from the MIDDLE CLASS!!! Those of us who have to work for what we have and want! nOT assholes who had everything handed to them on a silver platter! Whoa i am sorry folks for ranting like this, but i feel its important to share this cuz im sick of everything! The news the radio....every form of media people dying, people crying...ENUF IS ENUF MAN!!!!! its disgusting and i get so fuckking mad cuz shit like health care and other benefits should not be a privilage...its a FUCKING RIGHT!!!!! and these sons and daughters of mothers and fathers being sent to fucking Iraq to fight under the impression that its for the right reasons...well its not!!! Alot of us know this so why does it still continue!!!! Why does the unecessary carnage still continue??? Their needs to be a revolution and alot of people are going to find out alot of shit about their countries that they didnt want to know....especially their crooked governments!!! Im not a fucking hippy walking around sayin "ohhh peace n love baby" I understand global peace will never happen, but atleast ...ATLEAST...an understanding of what the fucks goin on now....cuz none of us know......what we see read an hear can be totally different from what actually happens....and maybe once truth is exposed and we undderstand, we can take action and be rid of the wrongs, reinforce equality and fairness (which is long gone......) and perhaps slowly..baby steps, get our heads outtta the clouds and get back to reality....an not the reality of what we see on T.V.....so rather than "uhh sure" whatever the fuck yer name is....why dont u take a stand and question your gov...the authority.....and maybe do something productive, rather than "uhh sure" peoople cuz that type of ignorance gets us nowhere....only further down the hole....annnnnnnd im doone!!!!!!

Good read got you 5 :D

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Naturally....

Spouses aren't permitted to testify against their spouses:D

Big Train
03-08-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Yea Ford, I heard your jaw was wired shut after the "incident"....:)

Anotnella, whatever the fuck your name is, I have debated this a hundred fucking times already. Just because your the new lib here, I'm not gonna start all over. Do a simple search and look up some of my views. They are well documented and have been written over and over again.

kentuckyklira
03-08-2005, 03:39 AM
12 years and 14 Resolutions, WMD's that he used to have and used on anyone he chose that he doesn't have anymore apparently, which is good, America made that clear by not finding any.
Iraq was a rogue Nation that set an example of defiance around the world and he finally got what was coming to him.
The horrors the Iraqi's suffered decade after decade under his rule, the innocent women [most under age] and children his son's raped, tortured and killed.
All of this didn't just happen on a November day in 2000 when a Republican returned to Washington ya know?

But, the serene cloud of happiness turned to a nasty taste of vulnerability in Sept. of 2001.
It was the day it became very clear we can not feel safe because of the great expanse called the ocean, ignoring any threat was no longer an option and Iraq was, quite frankly; an easy target. look at the numbers, Iraq is a resounding success even with the insurgence going on there. Wow, you´ll believe any BS you´re fed!

There´s one smiley missing in our list, it´s a smiley shaking its head in disbelief!

Triumph
03-08-2005, 05:35 AM
I have not been fed anything but reality, guy.
I happen to believe in the concept of the U.N. and if they are not able to do what thy were created to do, what is the point?
There have been sanctions on Iraq that were doing no good because some of our supposed allie's were assisting Saddam in by-passing the resolutions set in place to do one thing, profit from the {Oil for Food Program} that was supposed to feed the Iraqi people.

The program did not work the way it was supposed to work because of greed.
You may think it was OK for Saddam to do what he was doing, but i don't agree with that and he had to be held accountable for the fraud, just as our supposed allie's should be held accountable for their part in the deception.
Saddam got richer while Iraqi's continued to suffer, is that right? do you not care about people who by no fault of their own are subjected to that kind of existance?

I made clear that i don't think George Bush went about any of this the way he should have, but the end result so far is they are free.
If only 1000 Iraqi's thumbed their noses at death and torture by insurgents to cast a vote in a free election i would know that being in Iraq was wrong, but over 8 million turned out to vote, that says something to me, and it says it loud and clear.

No matter the political reasons given for this war, the people of Iraq made it clear to the entire world that they are ready to step up and be a productive member of the world economy.
They deserve a chance, guy, and as far as im concerned they earned it on their own by trekking to a polling place given the odds against them to cast a vote for a free government.

So what if they don't fall in line with what the U.S. politicians want them to be, they are now free to guide their own destiny.

Hey, if you hate the american government then fine, i don't care.
Just try and understand how you would feel if you were born and raised in Iraq.

P.S. "Hooray for Iraqi resistance, sabotage rules" in your signature shows me that you have no compassion for humanity at all.
Why are you praising the death of anyone?
Iraqi or American?

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 05:42 AM
Mr. Ford, you are a journeyman from the land of Oz.
Maybe you should move to Italy; they would love you there.

You talk pretty tough Comic, have you ever been in the military? Is anything stopping you from practicing what you preach fool by enlisting and running to Iraq? Or should Spanish, German, and Italian draftees do your work for you?

Triumph
03-08-2005, 06:05 AM
Please, spare me your attitude that if i'm not on the battlefield i don't rate an opinion on the matter.
Are you in Iraq serving your country?
Then don't throw that shit in my face, asswipe, and go back to being a follower as you have been since the day the better half of you got stuck your Pappy's shaft.

Your posts are indicative of a guy who considers himself a moderate who never could do any more than sit on a fence.
You claim to be a Republican [i do read lots of posts] but your opinions have more in common with a liberal pussy than anything else.

Pick a side and be a man by standing up for that principle unless you like a wooden fence post riding up your ass 24/7.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 06:34 AM
Please, spare me your attitude that if i'm not on the battlefield i don't rate an opinion on the matter.
Are you in Iraq serving your country?

YES! When you fucking ramble on about freedom and all your spoon-fed bullshit, yes I will! BTW, I AM A VETERAN! I won't fight in this war because I don't believe in it! And I was going to enlist, or at least was thinking seriously about it.

Then don't throw that shit in my face, asswipe, and go back to being a follower as you have been since the day the better half of you got stuck your Pappy's shaft.

Throw shit in YOUR FACE? What's a matter prick? Can dish it out but you can't take it? Seems like you have been throwing plenty of shit with your hollow, save the Iraqis arguments. Step up to the plate and match your rhetoric. There's a shortage of recruits! Have another freedom fry motherfucker!

Your posts are indicative of a guy who considers himself a moderate who never could do any more than sit on a fence.

And your posts are indicative of a brainwashed buffoon that wholly swallows government propaganda

You claim to be a Republican [i do read lots of posts] but your opinions have more in common with a liberal pussy than anything else.

Liberal pussy? Hey, I served! Your the (Neo)Cuntservative pussy that rambles his well worn arguments on message boards, and then does NOTHING! And I thought I was a moderate fence-sitter. At least make your fucking mind up if you're gonna' label me!

Pick a side and be a man by standing up for that principle unless you like a wooden fence post riding up your ass 24/7.

Lets see, you call me a "liberal pussy," then tell me to pick a side. Hey, I've got a better idea, why don't you get your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up! Stop being an enabling Busheep! You know, it's okay to criticize the bullshit once in a while.

kentuckyklira
03-08-2005, 07:16 AM
Are you in Iraq serving your country? In what way are the US servicemen in Iraq currently serving their country??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Phil theStalker
03-08-2005, 07:20 AM
Oh yeh?! Wait until Bush invades Canada.

:spank:

diamondD
03-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Nice post Triumph.

FORD
03-08-2005, 10:03 AM
In what way are the US servicemen in Iraq currently serving their country??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

And there's the REAL question, isn't it?

BigBadBrian
03-08-2005, 10:50 AM

You got Nick pegged exactly. ;)

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Nice post Triumph.

"Bitches!"
http://beatsandrants.blogs.com/hiphop/images/_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince-thumb.jpg

Big Train
03-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Don't bring Chappelle into this NIck...I love that skit too much..

I've made Pancakes, bitches..

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Triumph the insult Pussy

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You got Nick pegged exactly. ;)

Yeah well, I guess you are what you eat! I'm the liberal pussy BigBagBlunder? I mean I do respect your service "In the Navy!" Well sort of, anyways, since you were a poop-deck swabbing seamen.

I mean I know that you have a medical discharge, perhaps due to diminished mental capacity from inhaling jet fuel fumes or something. But I did serve. Just because I am against sending people to Iraq to die in my name really does not make me a pussy I think, especially coming from a balless cheerleader whose "supporting of our troops" is limited to empty, bullshit rhetoric.

Maybe TRIUMPH THE INSULT PUSSY needs a real man! A "CONSERVATIVE" warrior mentality, I know just the web site for him! Hotmilitarystud.com
Militaryescorts.com
Militaryescortsm4m.com
http://members.aol.com/jdg17/myhomepage/usmc-07.jpg

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Don't bring Chappelle into this NIck...I love that skit too much..

I've made Pancakes, bitches..

The commercial for Chappelle as PRINCE alone cracks me up!

Triumph
03-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Mr. Nickdfresh, did i hit a nerve or something?
I must have for you to have gone on and on about my opinion and that is exactly what it is, MY opinion.
So what, you don't agree with me and i would love to thank you for the level of maturity you have displayed over my post.

Now let me point out the difference between you and i.
My browser will never do a search on gay men or websites of that nature just to try and levy an insult on someone, you're a very mature guy, guy.
You were in the service, big deal, that doesn't mean you have any more right to an opinion than i do, and you certainly don't act like any self respecting adult i have ever known.
Im not labeling you a liberal pussy, that term is more than a label for you, it is a description of how you run around these forums thinking your shit doesn't stink.
The truth is hard to swallow, but judging from that guy in your post, swallowing isn't that much of a stretch for you is it?

You are a liberal pussy to the core, guy. the proof is in how you jump to attacking when you read something you don't like.
I bet you would like to take away my right to speak freely, wouldn't you?
Next time you walk by a mirror i want you to stop and look at yourself and ask yourself this question: "What would it take to make me a real man?"
Answer that question and you may grow a set of balls and stop being a liberal pussy.
But i seriously doubt that happening in your lifetime.

If being a liberal pussy came with a paycheck you'd be a rich mother fucker.

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 10:18 PM

My browser will never do a search on gay men or websites of that nature just to try and levy an insult on someone,.

If that's the case, you're one fucking lame "insult comic"

Perhaps Rich Little, or some other nice, safe "comic" would make a more suitable perona for you in here.

I had no Idea your master had you neutered:rolleyes:

Nick's post/point was hilarious. You're just too snipped to realize it:D

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Mr. Nickdfresh, did i hit a nerve or something?

I can tell by the length of your response, I HIT A NERVE! I hit back.

I must have for you to have gone on and on about my opinion and that is exactly what it is, MY opinion.
So what, you don't agree with me and i would love to thank you for the level of maturity you have displayed over my post.

Oh...Your calling me a "liberal pussy" evidenced a severe lack of creativity on your part. But it did not indicate ANY maturity. Again you contradict yourself. That was my opinion!

My browser will never do a search on gay men or websites of that nature just to try and levy an insult on someone, you're a very mature guy, guy.

No, no, no! Actually that was Jeff Gannon/Gluckert or whatever his fucking name is! Mr. "Conservative" journalist that got as free pass to the White House Press Corp despite the fact he: a.) Used a pseudonym while at Talon "News" b.) Was a gay whore that sold him self online as a "military stud." I merely took that from an old thread. [Apparently you don't read threads as often as you claim.]

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16831&highlight=Jeff+gannon

You were in the service, big deal, that doesn't mean you have any more right to an opinion than i do, and you certainly don't act like any self respecting adult i have ever known.

I have the right to call you out on your self-righteous, pompous preaching windbag in light of recent issues. Perhaps I am a heavy handed prick, this is true, but don't play the martyr. You can indict the Europeans and all that, but they don't have to send their troops to die in a war we started because we liberated them in WWII. We certainly never did shit for Spain! The world is not that simple my friend. I enjoy pointing that out...sue me, oh wait, you're not Knockz. Nevermind.

Im not labeling you a liberal pussy, that term is more than a label for you, it is a description of how you run around these forums thinking your shit doesn't stink.
The truth is hard to swallow, but judging from that guy in your post, swallowing isn't that much of a stretch for you is it?

You in fact did label me a "Liberal pussy." You dropped that bomb, and I don't take it lightly. I do in fact realize my shit does stink sometimes, I'll be the first to admit it. But why is it that the self-righteous always point out everyone else's stinking shit? I actually try to be "fair and balanced." I don't agree with kooky 9/11 conspiracy theories, nor do I agree with attacking a country that had nothing to do with 9/11! You seem to be more pissed that I am not an extremist leftist that you can so-readily dismiss. Typical of the 'partisanation' of America. But I blame the "Rush-is-right(ists)" for this far more than I blame the left.

You are a liberal pussy to the core, guy.

Didn't you just say I never called you a a liberal pussy?

the proof is in how you jump to attacking when you read something you don't like.

You mean conservatives don't do this? Ohh...God-fucking-forbid I have an opinion! You start shit here, you open yourself up for a verbal blundgeoning. Those are the rules of the game. I never silence your opinion, just offered my own. You don't really want a debate, you just want to lecture...THAT's BULLSHIT!

I bet you would like to take away my right to speak freely, wouldn't you?

Yeah...Being a huge supporter (verbal irony) of the Patriot Act, I really wish to censor you. Censorship is my game. That's why I applied for the FCC. Liberals just love censorship! Actually, it is the Bush Administration that uses power to carry out retaliation against their perceived enemies (Howard Stern for instance).

Next time you walk by a mirror i want you to stop and look at yourself and ask yourself this question: "What would it take to make me a real man?"
Answer that question and you may grow a set of balls and stop being a liberal pussy.

Are you seeking advice? You can start by enlisting or seeking commission in the armed services. Dude, you can call me a Liberal (actually I am quite moderate), but I fail to see where you get pussy from. After all, whose the Veteran bitch?!

But i seriously doubt that happening in your lifetime.

If being a liberal pussy came with a paycheck you'd be a rich mother fucker.

**Yawn** I really feel that cutting wit. :rolleyes:

Triumph
03-08-2005, 10:53 PM

Nick is like my doggie door, he swings both ways.
And as for him being a real man, let's just say my fleas have bigger balls than Nickdfresh.

But seriously, Nick is a good bitch, for me to poop on.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 11:05 PM

Nick is like my doggie door, he swings both ways.
And as for him being a real man, let's just say my fleas have bigger balls than Nickdfresh.

I'm sure you notice balls. Did you lick Jeff Gannon's? Swing both ways? Go smell your pals ass you fucking poodle!

But seriously, Nick is a good bitch, for me to poop on.

The only bitch from me is the slap you just received poop eater.

Remember, you are:
http://people.clarkson.edu/~stpieraf/owned.jpg

Triumph
03-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I can tell by the length of your response, I HIT A NERVE! I hit back.

Oh...Your calling me a "liberal pussy" evidenced a severe lack of creativity on your part. But it did not indicate ANY maturity. Again you contradict yourself. That was my opinion!

No, no, no! Actually that was Jeff Gannon/Gluckert or whatever his fucking name is! Mr. "Conservative" journalist that got as free pass to the White House Press Corp despite the fact he: a.) Used a pseudonym while at Talon "News" b.) Was a gay whore that sold him self online as a "military stud." I merely took that from an old thread. [Apparently you don't read threads as often as you claim.]

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16831&highlight=Jeff+gannon

I have the right to call you out on your self-righteous, pompous preaching windbag in light of recent issues. Perhaps I am a heavy handed prick, this is true, but don't play the martyr. You can indict the Europeans and all that, but they don't have to send their troops to die in a war we started because we liberated them in WWII. We certainly never did shit for Spain! The world is not that simple my friend. I enjoy pointing that out...sue me, oh wait, you're not Knockz. Nevermind.

You in fact did label me a "Liberal pussy." You dropped that bomb, and I don't take it lightly. I do in fact realize my shit does stink sometimes, I'll be the first to admit it. But why is it that the self-righteous always point out everyone else's stinking shit? I actually try to be "fair and balanced." I don't agree with kooky 9/11 conspiracy theories, nor do I agree with attacking a country that had nothing to do with 9/11! You seem to be more pissed that I am not an extremist leftist that you can so-readily dismiss. Typical of the 'partisanation' of America. But I blame the "Rush-is-right(ists)" for this far more than I blame the left.

Didn't you just say I never called you a a liberal pussy?

You mean conservatives don't do this? Ohh...God-fucking-forbid I have an opinion! You start shit here, you open yourself up for a verbal blundgeoning. Those are the rules of the game. I never silence your opinion, just offered my own. You don't really want a debate, you just want to lecture...THAT's BULLSHIT!

Yeah...Being a huge supporter (verbal irony) of the Patriot Act, I really wish to censor you. Censorship is my game. That's why I applied for the FCC. Liberals just love censorship! Actually, it is the Bush Administration that uses power to carry out retaliation against their perceived enemies (Howard Stern for instance).

Are you seeking advice? You can start by enlisting or seeking commission in the armed services. Dude, you can call me a Liberal (actually I am quite moderate), but I fail to see where you get pussy from. After all, whose the Veteran bitch?!

**Yawn** I really feel that cutting wit. :rolleyes:

Awe, poor nickydoo got his panties in a wad, boohoo i feel so badly for you, NOT.
Wipe off your chin, Pfc. Fagboy, we know where you've been and why.
So tell us about the chow you had in the service, does she still call you?

Triumph
03-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I'm sure you notice balls. Did you lick Jeff Gannon's? Swing both ways? Go smell your pals ass you fucking poodle!

The only bitch from me is the slap you just received poop eater.

Remember, you are:
http://people.clarkson.edu/~stpieraf/owned.jpg

Owned?
I'll tell you what i remember, shaftsoldier. i remember that being funny about a year ago.
get a new punchline already.

Oh dear dear dear dear, I was owned by a liberal pussy, in your gay/wet dreams, guy.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Awe, poor nickydoo got his panties in a wad, boohoo i feel so badly for you, NOT.
Wipe off your chin, Pfc. Fagboy, we know where you've been and why.
So tell us about the chow you had in the service, does she still call you?

I don't wear panties fucktard. And I wasn't a Private First Class for long, I was an NCO. I shot expert with an M-16A2 and M-9 9mm and scored a perfect 100 on my PT test. But you wouldn't really know what that means would you tough guy?

BTW, my former Army woman would have called you a eunuch pussy for never having handled a rifle or undergoing combat training. She was pretty hot actually. I really don't feel that way though. Just in your case baglicker. But you seem fixated on men in uniform, so here's to ya.'

Nickdfresh
03-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Owned?
I'll tell you what i remember, shaftsoldier. i remember that being funny about a year ago.
get a new punchline already.

Oh dear dear dear dear, I was owned by a liberal pussy, in your gay/wet dreams, guy.

I have an idea how I can be funny, maybe I can cop a late-night comedian's bit. Poor, poor Comic the Insult Pussy, boring, uncreative, and dizzy from the circles being run around him by Nickdfresh.

Big Train
03-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Wow..what an interesting pissing contest this is...

BigBadBrian
03-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Wow..what an interesting pissing contest this is...

Yeah, and Nick is getting his lunch eaten. He sure didn't like having his puny little two years of military service insulted now, did he? I guess taking out the trash and emptying latrines was important to him. :rolleyes: :D

Nickdfresh
03-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah, and Nick is getting his lunch eaten. He sure didn't like having his puny little two years of military service insulted now, did he? I guess taking out the trash and emptying latrines was important to him. :rolleyes: :D

Yeah, BigBadBlunder, I am really being drilled on this one. Did you actually read Triumph's last two posts? McCarrans can do better than that.

It wasn't two years by the way, and even if it had been, what would be wrong with that? That used to be/will be the term for the draft.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 06:58 PM

Yep.

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 11:52 PM
The more you stir shit the worse it stinks.

"Welcome To Italy" - Sgt.Hulka and his Big Toe ;)

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Something happened here. I suspect we'll never know the truth. I don't think the regular US Army troops at that checkpoint intended to murder her, however, some spiteful operatives could have given faulty intelligence. In any case, why the US military cannot secure a seven mile stretch of road with all of our technology in the air and on the land I can't quite fathom!

I was listening to an awared winning NY Times journalist on NPR last night while driving home. He said that American checkpoints were one of the biggest wedges between US troops and the Iraqis outside of Abu Ghraib scandel, but he also said that most people would act trigger happy if they were in the terrifying situation of the US soldiers and marines guarding those roadblocks.

I think this is another example as to how the US high command has fucked this whole operation. They stubbornly refuse to shift tactics, no matter what, because that's what the "book" tells you you are supposed to do!

Cathedral
03-10-2005, 10:27 AM
First and foremost, I salute the soldiers manning the checkpoints, the fact that they can be in a firefight in a seconds notice has to play on their nerves a little bit.
But i'm with you on this Nick, somewhere down the chain of command and communication a ball was dropped, we deserve to know who dropped it.

I'm not just going to accept any explanation that comes out of Washington, but at the same time i believe that if she was supposed to be killed then nobody would have emerged from that car alive.

I find a some comfort that the truth will come out since Italy is involved in this investigation.
But my faith (and that is a loose term) in my government is fading fast.