PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Fab!!!

Carmine
03-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Happy Birthday to my buddie Fab!!!

Make it a great day!!

All my best...:D

Carmine
03-07-2005, 11:33 AM
ohh, and don't forget. "red" and "white"....

Chachi Arcola
03-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday Fab!!!

julia
03-07-2005, 12:47 PM
ok i'll be nice and say happy birthday

Jérôme Frenchise
03-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Joyeux anniversaire fabulous young lady!

academic punk
03-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Happy Birthday, Fab! All the best!

(does this mean Rogue's Girl gets to get in some birthday punches?)

smooches,
a

Anonymous
03-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Happy Birthday, Fab!

Everyday seems to be a birthday here at the Army... Mybe we should call this the Birthday Army? No, it ahs to be something Davester-related. Roth Birthday Army? No, that doesn't make sense. Birthday Roth Army? Argh! I give up...

Cheers! :bottle:

Carmine
03-07-2005, 01:57 PM
how bout one thread "stickied"... The Roth Army Birthday thread...just add the appropriate bday wishes as needed?

Anonymous
03-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
how bout one thread "stickied"... The Roth Army Birthday thread...just add the appropriate bday wishes as needed?

That's it! You know, I was going to say that next. :D

No really, I was! Any decade now! Really!

Carmine
03-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
That's it! You know, I was going to say that next. :D

No really, I was! Any decade now! Really!

I knew that...and so did I!

Island Boy
03-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Happy B-Day Fab!!!!!

Rikk
03-07-2005, 03:55 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=419710

MAX
03-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Happy Birthday Fab. :)

Mezro
03-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Fappy Hirthday Bab!

Mezro...you know all about the gift I have for you...the one you'll never dare to unwrap...

Fabulous Shadow
03-07-2005, 05:03 PM
How very sweet of you all!

Thanks a bunch! The party is this weekend! You're all invited!

Carmine
03-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
How very sweet of you all!

Thanks a bunch! The party is this weekend! You're all invited!

Anything for YOU Darlin'!! ;)

Warham
03-07-2005, 05:09 PM
How old are we now? 29?

Katydid
03-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Happy Birthday Fab,

I say burn your candles on both ends and in the wee hours...blow them all out.

My youngest, Darren's birthday was Sat. He's the only Hell I ever raised.

Fabulous Shadow
03-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Yes 29 AGAIN! LMAO!
Carmie! You know ILY!
MEZ~ There is no package I would be afraid to unwrap!
Max Rikk~ XO BOYS!
Katy~ You gonna come to my party? There will be drinking, drugs and a backroom orgy!

Carmine
03-07-2005, 05:24 PM

Carmie! You know ILY!

and you know ILY2!!

Mezro
03-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Katy~ You gonna come to my party? There will be drinking, drugs and a backroom orgy!

Brian "Head" Welch will be there.

Mezro...pretty close to Jesus and he makes happy sounds when you dip him in water...

Nickdfresh
03-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Happy Birthday Fab.

Northern Girl
03-07-2005, 08:34 PM
;)

TLR
03-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Happy Birthday, Fab!

Even though I'm still waiting for MY birthday present from YOU!

Enjoy yourself...

Wolfman
03-08-2005, 11:39 AM
A little early, but a great woman deserves more time in her honor!

Happy Birthday, babe! XOX See ya at the party this weekend. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
03-08-2005, 03:39 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=426909

SWEET! Thanks NG! Back at ya! Pisces ey? No wonder we are so much alike!

AP~ You RULE

WOLFY! See ya there LOVE!

Fabulous Shadow
03-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Happy Birthday, Fab!

Even though I'm still waiting for MY birthday present from YOU!

Enjoy yourself...

I know... I am really bad at the whole Post Office thing!
Ask Carmie, I owe him a VH ornament...

Carmine
03-08-2005, 03:44 PM

HA, I forgot about that!! Easter's comin'...:rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
03-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Yeah, we can call it an Easter Egg!

Carmine
03-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Sounds good...and should you miss Easter, My birthday is in JULY!!

teeheee....

Fabulous Shadow
03-08-2005, 04:05 PM
JULY what? I can't miss that!

Carmine
03-08-2005, 04:09 PM
2nd.

Fabulous Shadow
03-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Note to self... July 2nd.... ;)

Carmine
03-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Note to self... July 2nd.... ;)

;)

TLR
03-08-2005, 06:05 PM

It's really a relatively painless process. You go in, stand in line for a minute, approach the happy, helpful postman, slap some stamps on the package and ask him to deposit it in the outgoing box! :-)

Northern Girl
03-08-2005, 06:26 PM
[BThanks NG! Back at ya! Pisces ey? No wonder we are so much alike!
[/B]

PISCES
"Understanding" is a most appropriate keyword for this gentle, affectionate sign. Easygoing and generally accepting of others around them, Pisceans are often found in the company of a variety of different personalities. Their willingness to give of themselves emotionally lends to an aura of quiet empathy. A Pisces is comforting to be around. While not likely to be the leader, this sign's presence is strong and vibrant in any cause they put their hearts into.

Friends and Family
Gentle Pisceans make some of the best friends there are. In fact, they often put the needs of their friends ahead of their own. Loyal, dedicated, supportive and compassionate, no problem is too big for the Piscean to take on. Big or small, when a challenge arises for family or friend, they will be there in every capacity possible to make things better. Deeply intuitive, Pisceans can often sense when something is askew long before anything is said.

Pisceans are expressive by nature and don't hesitate to let those around them know how they feel. It's not surprising for a Pisces to write a song for someone, or to buy a gift that is heartfelt and meaningful. They prefer others to be as open with them as they are. Communication with loved ones is considered most important.

Career and Money
Intuitive and often dreamy, the Piscean is most comfortable in positions that bring their creative natures into humanitarian causes. Some good careers for this sign are lawyer, architect, veterinarian, musician, social worker, and game designer. The key phrase for this sign is "I believe." It's important for the Piscean to feel strongly about their endeavors.

Inspired by the need to make a difference in the lives of those they touch, the Piscean is most charitable and will often go way above and beyond the call of duty. Sensitive, compassionate, hardworking, dedicated and reliable, this is one sign that really knows how to get to the heart of the matter. They can be excellent problem solvers.

For the most part, Pisceans don't give money too much thought. They are more concerned with their dreams and goals than with money. Yet, because this is often times a component to reaching their aspirations, the Piscean will ensure they have the money they need. They can be of two minds in this area. On one hand the Pisces will spend, spend, spend with little thought, and on the other hand they can become quite miserly. Yet, in the end there'll always seem to be enough to do what they want in life.

Love and Sex
Deep within the Piscean beats the heart of the diehard romantic. Loving, tender, and exceptionally giving, this sign cherishes intimacy deeply. They are passionate lovers that need to feel a real connection with their mates. Quick flings and superficial interludes do not bide well for the Piscean whatsoever. In relationships, they are fiercely loyal and doting. They love to give gifts and to make the person in their life feel like a million dollars. Nothing is too good for the Piscean's love interest!

TIDBITS

Health
Each sign has a part of the anatomy attached to it, making this the area of the body that is most sensitive to stimulation. The anatomical area for Pisces is the feet.

Ruling Planet
The ruling planet for Pisces is Neptune. Considered the planet of intuition, Neptune rules dreams, illusion, music, spirituality, mystery, second sight, intangibles and the love of poetry.

House
Pisces is the natural sign of the Twelfth House. This house focuses on limitations, hidden strength, frustrations and the subconscious mind.

Compatibility
Pisceans are most compatible with Cancer and Scorpio.

The Perfect Gift
The best gift for a Pisces is something musical or poetic.

Time to sleep and dream in, mystery in all forms, romance, music.

Dislikes
Know-it-alls, the past coming back to haunt, being criticized.

How much of this is true for you? About 95 percent for me, which is funny because I was born three weeks early and should have been an Aries.

Carmine
03-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
PISCES
"Understanding" is a most appropriate keyword for this gentle, affectionate sign. Easygoing and generally accepting of others around them, Pisceans are often found in the company of a variety of different personalities. Their willingness to give of themselves emotionally lends to an aura of quiet empathy. A Pisces is comforting to be around. While not likely to be the leader, this sign's presence is strong and vibrant in any cause they put their hearts into.

Friends and Family
Gentle Pisceans make some of the best friends there are. In fact, they often put the needs of their friends ahead of their own. Loyal, dedicated, supportive and compassionate, no problem is too big for the Piscean to take on. Big or small, when a challenge arises for family or friend, they will be there in every capacity possible to make things better. Deeply intuitive, Pisceans can often sense when something is askew long before anything is said.

Pisceans are expressive by nature and don't hesitate to let those around them know how they feel. It's not surprising for a Pisces to write a song for someone, or to buy a gift that is heartfelt and meaningful. They prefer others to be as open with them as they are. Communication with loved ones is considered most important.

Career and Money
Intuitive and often dreamy, the Piscean is most comfortable in positions that bring their creative natures into humanitarian causes. Some good careers for this sign are lawyer, architect, veterinarian, musician, social worker, and game designer. The key phrase for this sign is "I believe." It's important for the Piscean to feel strongly about their endeavors.

Inspired by the need to make a difference in the lives of those they touch, the Piscean is most charitable and will often go way above and beyond the call of duty. Sensitive, compassionate, hardworking, dedicated and reliable, this is one sign that really knows how to get to the heart of the matter. They can be excellent problem solvers.

For the most part, Pisceans don't give money too much thought. They are more concerned with their dreams and goals than with money. Yet, because this is often times a component to reaching their aspirations, the Piscean will ensure they have the money they need. They can be of two minds in this area. On one hand the Pisces will spend, spend, spend with little thought, and on the other hand they can become quite miserly. Yet, in the end there'll always seem to be enough to do what they want in life.

Love and Sex
Deep within the Piscean beats the heart of the diehard romantic. Loving, tender, and exceptionally giving, this sign cherishes intimacy deeply. They are passionate lovers that need to feel a real connection with their mates. Quick flings and superficial interludes do not bide well for the Piscean whatsoever. In relationships, they are fiercely loyal and doting. They love to give gifts and to make the person in their life feel like a million dollars. Nothing is too good for the Piscean's love interest!

TIDBITS

Health
Each sign has a part of the anatomy attached to it, making this the area of the body that is most sensitive to stimulation. The anatomical area for Pisces is the feet.

Ruling Planet
The ruling planet for Pisces is Neptune. Considered the planet of intuition, Neptune rules dreams, illusion, music, spirituality, mystery, second sight, intangibles and the love of poetry.

House
Pisces is the natural sign of the Twelfth House. This house focuses on limitations, hidden strength, frustrations and the subconscious mind.

Compatibility

The Perfect Gift

Dislikes

How much of this is true for you? About 95 percent for me, which is funny because I was born three weeks early and should have been an Aries.

This works...espessially the "compatible with Cancer" part!!:D

Wolfman
03-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Oops! Almost forgot - I brought you cake for the party. ;)

Wanna "piece"? :D

http://home.earthlink.net/~fab2316/photogal/fabevhcake.jpg

Carmine
03-09-2005, 08:37 AM
That cake Rules!!!!

Awesome!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Wolfman
Oops! Almost forgot - I brought you cake for the party. ;)

Wanna "piece"? :D

http://home.earthlink.net/~fab2316/photogal/fabevhcake.jpg

AWESOME CAKE! Did anyone bother to count the candles?

Carmine
03-09-2005, 03:11 PM
AWESOME CAKE! Did anyone bother to count the candles?

didn't have too...but...Hmmmmmm, what to get you NEXT year?

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Happy Birthday Fab, have a good one. Say a big hi to Wolfman for me.. and save me a slice of that cake!!! :D

julia
03-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Fab is old now j/k :)

Roguesgirl
03-10-2005, 02:14 PM
buying you a drink early in case you're not around this weekend...

have a good one...

http://www.nuptialcelebrations.ca/olivemymartini.jpg

Roguesgirl
03-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by julia

oh no she's not...because if she is, than I am too. :D

she's just a spring chicken...

http://gallery.cable.cz/pics/Animals/Babies/Spring%20Chicken.jpeg

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl

LOL.. and lets not think how old that would me me!!! :D

Roguesgirl
03-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey SEA!! Whats up girl???

stilleddiesangel

LOL.. and lets not think how old that would make me!!! :D

julia
just about everybody is old to me

Roguesgirl
LOL @ my whacky double post

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi babe, am ok.. single again..gutted at that but life goes on and I'm going on vacation on Sunday to Lanzarote (island off the coast of Morrocco)... so I'm on the hunt again for a new babe. ;)

Roguesgirl
03-10-2005, 02:35 PM
sorry to hear that :(

I'm sure you'll have a ball on vacation.

Love your avatar, you hottie! :)

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 02:53 PM
didn't have too...but...Hmmmmmm, what to get you NEXT year?

Indeed! You have alot to live up to after the gift you sent me THIS year! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
PISCES

Friends and Family

Career and Money

Love and Sex

TIDBITS

Health

Ruling Planet

House

Compatibility

The Perfect Gift

Dislikes

Very much ME! Tho no one here would believe it. I am much different in life than on the boards. Just ask anyone who knows me.

Golden AWe
03-10-2005, 02:55 PM
the official birthday party band

Originally posted by Jesterstar
My Mullet is much more trimmed than that. Nice try.

yup, the trimmed mullet, here's a new photo:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=429874

ALinChainz
03-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Happy Birthday honey.

:D

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Happy Birthday Fab, have a good one. Say a big hi to Wolfman for me.. and save me a slice of that cake!!! :D

I'll tell him personally since he is in Cali for my Bday bash!
Great Cake eh? Knew you'd appreciate it!

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 03:15 PM
buying you a drink early in case you're not around this weekend...

have a good one...

http://www.nuptialcelebrations.ca/olivemymartini.jpg

Hey THANKS! Id that one of those Carmel Apple Martinis you been telling me about? I think I will try one of those this weekend. I'll give ya the 411 when I get back!

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Happy Birthday honey.

:D

Thanks AL! XO

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 04:07 PM
just about everybody is old to me

Are you sure about that? So, what exactly are you doing out of school in the middle of the week (so often)?

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM

I like to think of it as aged to perfection!

Dan
03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Happy Birthday Fab,Have a great Party.You Rock.

Carmine
03-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Indeed! You have alot to live up to after the gift you sent me THIS year! ;)

Something matching??? ;)

julia
03-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Are you sure about that? So, what exactly are you doing out of school in the middle of the week (so often)?

who said i was out of school, my school gives us laptops to do our work

Carmine
03-11-2005, 08:46 AM
who said i was out of school, my school gives us laptops to do our work

and you come here? LOL...thats cool J. Sounds like something I would have done.

"HAVE YOU SEEN JULIA'S GRADES!" :D

julia
03-11-2005, 11:43 AM
teachers are hot here too

Jérôme Frenchise
03-11-2005, 03:05 PM

:D:D:D "HAVE YOU SEEN JULIA'S GRADES!" :D:D:D:

:D:D:D TOP joke!!! :D:D:D

Good rockin', lil schoolgirl!:D

Coyote
03-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Happy Birthday, Fab! :cool:

I was gonna say something funny, but I forgot it.

Carmine
03-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
:D:D:D TOP joke!!! :D:D:D

Good rockin', lil schoolgirl!:D

:cool:

julia
03-14-2005, 12:48 PM
i get good marks in all my classes

aesop
03-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Happy belated FAB. U always rock, and always will. Hope you had a positively "Ed-ible" time...