PDA

View Full Version : Popular Mechanics getting in on Paid For by Prez Reporting???

Jesterstar
03-07-2005, 02:52 PM
http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/chertoff_cousin_penned_pop_mech_hit_piece.htm

Interesting. Popular Mechanics if I am not mistaken once gave out plans on how to build a atomic bomb. Now they are doing fluff peices for bush.

FORD
03-07-2005, 06:33 PM
This one needs to be posted....

Chertoff's Cousin Penned Popular Mechanics 9/11 Hit Piece

American Free Press | March 7, 2005
By Chistopher Bollyn

Dictators like Saddam Hussein have always used nepotism to protect their secrets and maintain control. Like a dictatorship, the inner cabal that directs the actions of the Bush administration uses the same tactics to confuse the public and conceal the truth of 9/11.

The Defense Department defines nepotism as the situation when relatives are in the same chain-of-command.

An egregious example of dictatorial-style nepotism occurred when George W. Bush won the White House ? twice ? thanks to the key "swing state" of Florida, where the presidential candidate's younger brother is governor. In 2000 and 2004, against all odds, Florida swung decisively, the Bush way.

With high federal offices being given to the wives, sons and daughters of senior members of the Bush administration, the Hearst Corporation executives that publish Popular Mechanics magazine probably didn't worry about the ethical considerations of hiring a cousin of Michael Chertoff, a former Assistant Attorney General and the new Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as senior researcher.

But the March 2005 issue of Popular Mechanics (PM) plumbs new depths of nepotism and Hearst-style "yellow journalism" with its cover story about 9/11. PM's senior researcher, 25-year-old Benjamin Chertoff, authored a propagandistic cover story entitled "Debunking 9/11 Lies" which seeks to discredit all independent 9/11 research that challenges the official version of events.

"Conspiracy theories can't stand up to the hard facts," the cover reads. "After an in-depth investigation, PM answers with the truth," it says. But the article fails to provide evidence to support its claims and doesn't answer the key question: What caused the collapses of the twin towers and the 47-story World Trade Center 7?

The Chertoff article goes on to confront the "poisonous claims" of 16 "myths" spun by "extremist" 9/11 researchers like myself with "irrefutable facts," mostly provided by individuals in the employ of the U.S. government.

But who is Benjamin Chertoff, the "senior researcher" at Popular Mechanics who is behind the article? American Free Press has learned that he is none other than a cousin of Michael Chertoff, the new Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

This means that Hearst paid Benjamin Chertoff to write an article supporting the seriously flawed explanation that is based on a practically non-existent investigation of the terror event that directly led to the creation of the massive national security department his "cousin" now heads. This is exactly the kind of "journalism" one would expect to find in a dictatorship like that of Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

Because the manager of public relations for Popular Mechanics didn't respond to repeated calls from American Free Press, I called Benjamin Chertoff, the magazine's "senior researcher," directly.

Chertoff said he was the "senior researcher" of the piece. When asked if he was related to Michael Chertoff, he said, "I don't know." Clearly uncomfortable about discussing the matter further, he told me that all questions about the article should be put to the publicist ? the one who never answers the phone.

Benjamin's mother in Pelham, New York, however, was more willing to talk. Asked if Benjamin was related to the new Secretary of Homeland Security, Judy said, "Yes, of course, he is a cousin."

Big Train
03-07-2005, 06:39 PM
How did I SEE THIS COMING? Infotard.com finds someone related and assumes everything is wrong.

How about debating the material facts in the case instead of trying to make a flowchart of "propaganda"? These things bore me to no end..

FORD
03-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
How did I SEE THIS COMING? Infotard.com finds someone related and assumes everything is wrong.

How about debating the material facts in the case instead of trying to make a flowchart of "propaganda"? These things bore me to no end..

Cousin Chertoff's entire article was propaganda!!

His quoted "sources" were federal govt (BCE) employees, hack reporters from right wing Scaife owned propaganda papers, and so called "eyewitnesses" who could have been BCE plants. And not ONE of them could back up their comments with anything other than their opinions - which (of course) agreed with the absurd "offiical story".

No objective journalist could have possibly reached the conclusion that all theories were false EXCEPT the BCE line. There simply isn't enough evidence to prove many of the theories one way or the other.

So left with that reality, you have to take the logical approach of who benefits from the tragedy of 9-11 the most. And it just happens to be the very people who predicted that such an event would be needed to sell their treasonous agenda to the American public.

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." - PNAC

Nickdfresh
03-07-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm taking Big T's side on this one.

Big Train
03-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Ford, your not arguing facts, your arguing your feelings about political ties and a fictious group called the BCE. I'm asking for FACTUAL arguments against why the conclusions drawn are incorrect.

FORD
03-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I'm taking Big T's side on this one.

If you would have heard this asshole on the radio the other night, you wouldn't have.

He has all the journalistic integrity of Jimmy Jeff Guckert. Not sure if he has the same resume though.

Jesterstar
03-07-2005, 07:32 PM
If you don't see the direct ties then your a moron. Anyone./

Warham
03-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Yes, and the moon landing in 1969 was faked on a sound stage in Hollywood.

Jesterstar
03-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yes, and the moon landing in 1969 was faked on a sound stage in Hollywood.

IT was Filmed in Area 51 in Utah you fucking moron.

Beleive all the FAntastic stories the Feds Feed you.

Warham
03-07-2005, 08:55 PM
:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
03-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Owned by being retarded.

Warham
03-07-2005, 09:00 PM
I wouldn't talk about who's owned when you believe in a conspiracy that's been proven wrong.

It looks like you were out of the line when IQ's over 50 were handed out.

FORD
03-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Area 51 is in Nevada though.

Warham
03-08-2005, 06:55 AM
Dat is true!

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 09:40 AM
I agree with FORD

I also agree with much of what BT says

I applaud Nick

I love the fact Warpig is flaming the mouhbreather Jestertard

Could I be more on the fence? I think not.

The Bush Regime's use of planted shills is well documented. I don't take ANYTHING they say anymore at face value.

And god DAMMIT, no Boeing Jet hit The Pentagon. Look at the Photos. Read the Evidence. It's all there.

Jesterstar
03-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I agree with FORD

I also agree with much of what BT says

I applaud Nick

I love the fact Warpig is flaming the mouhbreather Jestertard

Could I be more on the fence? I think not.

The Bush Regime's use of planted shills is well documented. I don't take ANYTHING they say anymore at face value.

And god DAMMIT, no Boeing Jet hit The Pentagon. Look at the Photos. Read the Evidence. It's all there.

I'll agree with you on everything............Except all the eveidence points to you being a fat virgin loser. OWNED.

BigBadBrian
03-08-2005, 11:30 AM

I did.

A jet did hit the Pentagon. After watching numerous missile launches in my military career and the damage they can do, that was no missile or drone.

Jesterstar
03-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I did.

A jet did hit the Pentagon. After watching numerous missile launches in my military career and the damage they can do, that was no missile or drone.

No wonder why your such a tool. You beleicve everything your masters brainwashed you to beleive.

Phil theStalker
03-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If you would have heard this asshole on the radio the other night, you wouldn't have.

He has all the journalistic integrity of Jimmy Jeff Guckert. Not sure if he has the same resume though.
He's also 25 years old.

Due to the hype of this article I've read some of this "kid's" other hit pieces and he's totally a YELLOW JOURNALISM writer.

And now he's in Unpopular Mech which is OWNED by Hearst media that old man Hearst himself used his newspapers to scream the lie that the Spanish blew up the Maine to get the U.S. into another war.

And judging from the comments of Nick and BT it looks like the Hearst weavers can still lie and fool the American people just like they think they can.

They can do that with fools.

It's later than you think.

:spank:

RARE PICTURE OF U.S.S. MAINE AFTER BOILER EXPLOSION AND NOT BY SPANISH

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I did.

A jet did hit the Pentagon.

A Jet?

But not Flt. 77?

very telling.;)

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
No wonder why your such a tool. You beleicve everything your masters brainwashed you to beleive.

BBB is 100 times more intelligent than you'll ever be, moron

Phil theStalker
03-08-2005, 12:29 PM
I don't know who's military BBB was in, but where's the engines and all the debris from the plane?

A missle hit the pentagon and drone planes flew into the WTC towers.

MILITARY DRONES USED TO INSTIGATE A WAR
http://www.reopen911.org/northwoods.pdf

Read the U.S. joint chiefs plans in 1962 to use drone civilain AIRLINERS and fake passengers to be deliberately shot down by FAKE MIG's flown by U.S. pilots (who follow orders like that today against YOU) to start a war... just like 9/11.

Phil theStalker
03-08-2005, 12:33 PM
A Jet?

But not Flt. 77?

very telling.;)
Fake jets, fake airliners, fake civilain passangers, fake MIG's, for you and your cuntsumption for a PRETEXT for going to war.

And all capable to do and planned to do by the U.S. joint chiefs in 1962.

yeh, yeh, yeh,

Push the official version.

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I don't know who's military BBB was in, but where's the engines and all the debris from the plane?

Exactly. There is none.

FORD
03-08-2005, 12:38 PM
The BCE can settle the case of the Pentagon crash very simply.

Release the video tapes of the impact, both from the Pentagon's own security cameras, and from the nearby gas station. If a large passenger jet did, in fact somehow fit into a 15 ft wide hole and hit only the ground floor of the building without impacting the ground outside the building, or so much as hitting a car or a guardrail in the parking lot, then the video tape would prove it, correct?

Which is exactly why those tapes disappeared.

Furthermore, the fact that this very section of the Pentagon had been "closed for renovations" for some time before 9-11-01 would suggest that the collapse of the building was set up ahead of time.

Jesterstar
03-08-2005, 01:00 PM
The Pentagon set the whole thing up. In fact I'll go as far to say is that the people that died in the pentagon were people that were going to try and shut down what the illuminatti were orcastraiting.

Dr. Love
03-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Nothing worse than declaring your own supposed 'ownings'. At least get a lackey or an alt to post that you're owning someone.

But first, please actually own someone.

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 01:08 PM
The BCE can settle the case of the Pentagon crash very simply.

Release the video tapes of the impact, both from the Pentagon's own security cameras, and from the nearby gas station. If a large passenger jet did, in fact somehow fit into a 15 ft wide hole and hit only the ground floor of the building without impacting the ground outside the building, or so much as hitting a car or a guardrail in the parking lot, then the video tape would prove it, correct?

Which is exactly why those tapes disappeared.

Furthermore, the fact that this very section of the Pentagon had been "closed for renovations" for some time before 9-11-01 would suggest that the collapse of the building was set up ahead of time.

Perfect.

Why not release those tapes? How does that fall under "National Security"

Jesterstar
03-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Nothing worse than declaring your own supposed 'ownings'. At least get a lackey or an alt to post that you're owning someone.

I just owned you. Good enough for me. Now stay on topic Dr. Virgin.

Jesterstar
03-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Perfect.

Why not release those tapes? How does that fall under "National Security"

Probably all the alien corpses that they've been hiding in there all these years were exsposed during the filming.

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

The irony that he wants to "own" every man in here, yet can barely afford his own "rent":D

Can FORD please keep the "ownings" from this tool in the dump where they belong?

He/she AKA Jesterstump already has numerous "owning threads"

Jesterstar
03-08-2005, 01:12 PM
ACtually this thread is relevent. I've made many relevent posts and the fact that you got owned for being a fat fuck has nothing to do with it. Got it Fatty.

Phil theStalker
03-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Exactly. There is none.
GW Bush went along with what President John F. Kennedy wouldn't go along with for Zapata oil interests and all of those players... who? BUSH, and one of the ships in the CIA Bay of Pigs invasion was named BARBARA, hmmm...:rolleyes:

BUSH IS BAD

Bad NEWS to America.

The WHOLE Bush family, mainly males, but from Percy to Pierce they are loathsome bottom feeders who are trying to take over everything like "pirates."

Skull and bones?

eh

Go back to bed.

Fight? Against that? No, we will run, and we will live.

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance... just ONE CHANCE to come back here and tell our enemies that they can take our lives, but they can never take OUR FREEDOM!!!

"Tell your commander that wer are not here to make peace but to do battle, defend ourselves, and liberate our kingdom. Let them come on, and we shall prove this in their very beards."
Real Willam Wallace's words from Battle of Stirling.

Phil theStalker
03-08-2005, 02:17 PM
'62, Bush, CIA, Bay of Pigs, Kennedy.

'72, Bush, deep-throat, bring down Nixon.
(GH is DT the world knows it now)

'82, Bush VP, Reagan Pres. "trick"le down globalist economics.

'92 Bush staged loss, Clinton's staged win, NAFTA passes
(Bush could've never passed NAFTA for the NWO, brings America down)

'02 Bush W. Pres., WW III begins.

Do you see any pattern?

'12, Bush, END OF WORLD
(End of cycle)

C'ya'll later.

Phil theStalker
03-08-2005, 02:24 PM
'62, Bush, CIA, Bay of Pigs, Kennedy.

'72, Bush, deep-throat, bring down Nixon.
(GH is DT the world knows it now)

'82, Bush VP, Reagan Pres. "trick"le down globalist economics.

'92 Bush staged loss, Clinton's staged win, NAFTA passes
(Bush could've never passed NAFTA for the NWO)

'02 Bush W. Pres., WW III begins.

Do you see any pattern?

'12, Bush, END OF WORLD
(End of cycle)

C'ya'll later.

BUSH

That's one important working family to the one world government's new world order.

And they've done this to us from Prescott the American Nazi to these "new world order" descendants like "Junior."

Are you ready for a "new world" war?

They are (ready).

Phil theStalker
03-08-2005, 02:34 PM
The Pentagon set the whole thing up. In fact I'll go as far to say is that the people that died in the pentagon were people that were going to try and shut down what the illuminatti were orcastraiting.
Illuminati in the CIA (Bush, etc.)

CIA in the Pentagon.

They could all easily be assigned to that part of the building.

Why does everyo2ne say you're crazee, Jesterstar?

LoungeMachine
03-08-2005, 02:52 PM

We don't say his is CRAZEE

We say he is IGNORANT, ANNOYING, UNEDUCATED, GAY, AND WORTHLESS

Warham
03-08-2005, 03:01 PM
I just skip over Phil's ramblings at this point, even though he means well.

Jesterstar
03-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Illuminati in the CIA (Bush, etc.)

CIA in the Pentagon.

They could all easily be assigned to that part of the building.

They can't accept that someone so sexy and smart is a real person Phil. Glad to see that you've seen through the illusion........

Soon the Seventh STAR will be chosen. The Magic will be released.

FORD
03-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Seventh Star? What does an awful Tony Iommi album have to do with this?

Jesterstar
03-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Seventh Star? What does an awful Tony Iommi album have to do with this?

Tony Iommi has nothing to do with it. DAncing with the deamons to provide the grandest ball of all for those selected.

Phil theStalker
03-09-2005, 12:15 AM
I just skip over Phil's ramblings at this point, even though he means well.
I am rambling. The reason that's important is because the truth would take t2oo fakking long.

For example in '82 the robbing of the wealth of the middle class was a trifle cuntpared to the IRAN CUNTRA, drugs for weapons, haha... it's goes on and on and so could I.

It's fucking later than you think.

Skip away, skippy.

Skip your life away.

nanu nanu

Dr. Love
03-09-2005, 12:20 AM
I just owned you. Good enough for me. Now stay on topic Dr. Virgin.

The irony is that the only person pwned by the posts you make is the one making the posts.

Phil theStalker
03-09-2005, 12:42 AM
They can't accept that someone so sexy and smart is a real person Phil. Glad to see that you've seen through the illusion........

Soon the Seventh STAR will be chosen. The Magic will be released.

Today is born the seven7th o1ne

Born of woman the seven7th son

And he in turn of a seven7th son

He has da power t2o heal

He has da gift aff da seco2nd sight

He is da chosen o1ne

So tit shall be written

So shall tit be done

AH WELL, I'M SPLITTING HAIRS NOW
Brave New World

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 07:40 AM

He has da power t2o heal

He is da chosen o1ne

So tit shall be written

So shall tit be done

Brave New World

The Final Proficies are comming. None of them realize it Phil. That is why the 7 must release the magic to give hope to few.

Phil theStalker
03-10-2005, 08:41 AM

He has da power t2o heal

He is da chosen o1ne

So tit shall be written

So shall tit be done

Brave New World
Hey folks,

I didn't post this pic of GW and the pic I did post of the U.S.S. Maine in this thread is gone.

I do not know who is hacking my posts, but it's a serious thing.

I know, I've had two (2) very real visits by the FBI for "things" posted on "message boards."

I am leaving this criminal message board immediately and I will not post here again and be a party to any F.C.C. federally protected communications.

Play your illegal games with somebody else's media and Internet persona.

I will sue you for any damages Roth Army.

Phil S.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 09:15 AM
Hey folks,

I didn't post this pic of GW and the pic I did post of the U.S.S. Maine in this thread is gone.

I know, I've had two (2) very real visits by the FBI for "things" posted on "message boards."

I am leaving this criminal message board immediately and I will not post here again and be a party to any F.C.C. federally protected communications.

Phil S.

I find this very disturbing if this is true Phil. You've said some kooky things, but nothing serious enough to warrant an investigation. Gee, I wonder how terrorists ever hijacked those planes on 9/11 with such elite, competent security forces?:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
03-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey folks,

Phil S.

This is fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is fuckign around. Once they are found out they should be banned by IP.

Warham
03-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Remember, this is Phil talking.

Jesterstar
03-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Remember, this is Phil talking.

It doesn't fucking matter. He's a human jsut like you or me. His posts should be respected. When I am mod I am changing every post untill people get the point.

Warham
03-10-2005, 03:21 PM
You'll never be a mod, and Phil is not human.

He's an alien from Wright Patterson Air Force Base that the Government let loose on the Roth Army.

Jesterstar
03-10-2005, 03:26 PM

He's an alien from Wright Patterson Air Force Base that the Government let loose on the Roth Army.

God your
Queer. The Aleins control the government. The Government doesn't control the Aliens. OWNED AGAIN

Warham
03-10-2005, 03:31 PM
You don't own anybody here, even that dumb bitch Katydid.

Warham
03-10-2005, 03:32 PM
God your
Queer. The Aleins control the government. The Government doesn't control the Aliens. OWNED AGAIN

And because I know your brain never fully formed, you might not be able to detect sarcasm when you see it.

In fact, I know you can't.

Warham
03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
You aren't even up to Demoncunt's standards, and that's not saying alot.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 03:43 PM

:D Butt heeze a grate alien!!
http://previews.surfsitesusa.com/35245.zip.jpg

Warham
03-10-2005, 03:52 PM
He's better than Jestercunt.

Jesterstar
03-10-2005, 05:08 PM
I own anyone that gets in my way. OWNED AGAIN.

Warham
03-10-2005, 05:24 PM
That's funny since every thread I've seen you post, you haven't managed to avoid getting run over by people that are in your way.

FORD
03-10-2005, 09:14 PM
God your

I guess that explains why Junior often has the solid black pupils in his eyes.... just like the alien virus on the X Files

http://www.visnr.dk/images/george_bush_Jr.jpg

Jesterstar
03-10-2005, 09:49 PM
I guess that explains why Junior often has the solid black pupils in his eyes.... just like the alien virus on the X Files

http://www.visnr.dk/images/george_bush_Jr.jpg

It's actually from the entire sheet of LSD that he ingests everytime he speaks or goes in public.

Nickdfresh
08-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Let's see, what kind of fuckwits believe in InfoWars? :)

FORD
08-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Or what kind of fuckwits believe Michael "of the Devil" Chertoff, his cousin, or anybody who works for Hearst Publishing, who were printing lies and propaganda before Rupert Murdoch was a gleam in his father's (Adolf Hitler) eye.