PDA

View Full Version : The Italian Reporters Version of the Story.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 09:45 AM
http://infowars.com/articles/world/italian_reporter_sgrena_my_truth.htm

Phil theStalker
03-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Jesterstar, you are on the front lines of the truth.

:spank:

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 10:38 AM
I know Phil and so are you. That is why we must leave them behind and move forward with what we know to be nessisary to perserve the True Spirit and souls of mankind.

Phil theStalker
03-09-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I know Phil and so are you. That is why we must leave them behind and move forward with what we know to be nessisary to perserve the True Spirit and souls of mankind.
Gotcha.

=PtS=

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Oh, those compassionate abductors, God Bless them all.

I still need verification on what exactly went down in all of that garbage before i make a judgement of any kind.
News stories, though very dramatic in their content, are less than convincing when facts are needed.

I do hope under any circumstance that we pull out of there sooner than later. American presence there for an extended period will do more harm than good.

Nickdfresh
03-09-2005, 10:59 AM
I think we already have a thread on this. Let's try to keep everything together.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

I still need verification on what exactly went down in all of that garbage before i make a judgement of any kind.
News stories, though very dramatic in their content, are less than convincing when facts are needed.

I do hope under any circumstance that we pull out of there sooner than later. American presence there for an extended period will do more harm than good.

I find it funny that the investagation on this matter is going to take 4 to 5 weeks. It's funny that's about as long as the average american's memory.

I beleive that this was totally a assasination attempt on her since it clearly states that she had written things that the AMERICAN PROPOGANDA MACHINE didn't want known.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I think we already have a thread on this. Let's try to keep everything together.

I haven't seen the Abducted womans artical on here so far??? IF it's a repete I am sorry.

Phil theStalker
03-09-2005, 11:09 AM

Peeps like you only focus on the parts that reinforce your already fragmented thoughts.

She was reporting on U.S. depleted uranium.

So were the three Japanese that were "abducted" were doing the same thing only they were scientifically researching it with facts and data recordings, because the Japs have a bug up their ass about nuclear weapons.

Oh well, the U.S. can't have those Japs or Italians running around telling the whole world about the use of these illegal weapons by the already illegal U.S. invasion.

Ahhhh... you don't even know who's doing the "abducting," pilgrim.

It's later than you think.

QUESTION: WHY WOULD IRAQIS KIDNAP JAPS WHO COULD HELP THEM?

THE ANSWER: THEY DIDN'T.

QUESTION: THEN WHO DID?

ANSWER: THE U.S. HAD IT DONE.

PROOF: QUI BONO

QUI BONO!

Learn Italian like that "abducted" lady who's crying "U.S. TRIED TO KILL ME!" Of course she's saying it in Italian.

Maybe dat's why you ain't heard.

Have you heard?

It's later than you think.

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 11:32 AM
My thoughts aren't fragmented, bro.
In fact i see things much more clearly now than i ever have.

I don't discount her story, but i don't have all the facts and more than likely i never will.
I do know first hand that the Bush Administration is losing mass support daily, and even at that it won't matter because this country is controlled by the big corporations.

They can steam roll anything they wish and get away with it, and you know why?
Because we are only pawns in thier game, we are the bottom feeders of society in which they use and manipulate, then discard if we get too smart.

Well, I say bring it on because it is God i fear, trust and love, Not Washington or it's King.

Yes, it is later than anyone thinks, time to settle up with your iniquities.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 11:36 AM
The Copperations are controlled by who???

GOD IS A ATHIEST SATAN IS A BUISNESS

Phil theStalker
03-09-2005, 11:41 AM
My thoughts aren't fragmented, bro.
In fact i see things much more clearly now than i ever have.

I don't discount her story, but i don't have all the facts and more than likely i never will.
I do know first hand that the Bush Administration is losing mass support daily, and even at that it won't matter because this country is controlled by the big corporations.

They can steam roll anything they wish and get away with it, and you know why?
Because we are only pawns in thier game, we are the bottom feeders of society in which they use and manipulate, then discard if we get too smart.

Well, I say bring it on because it is God i fear, trust and love, Not Washington or it's King.

Yes, it is later than anyone thinks, time to settle up with your iniquities.
You keep saying you don't have all the facts and I equal that to fragments.

*oh jeez, why do i have t2o sexplain da obvious thingys*

Fragments in your mind.

I think Jesterstar should write a song with that title.

Do you think you'll ever have enough fragments that they'll "discard" you?

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 11:43 AM
I've actually written a song with Fragments of your mind in it.

The Lyrics are as follow

"When you find the Small Fragments of your mind that you've lost, If you peice it back together was it really worth the cost"

Phil theStalker
03-09-2005, 11:49 AM
I've actually written a song with Fragments of your mind in it.

The Lyrics are as follow

"When you find the Small Fragments of your mind that you've lost, If you peice it back together was it really worth the cost"
Jesterstar,

The movement you need is on your shoulder, dude.

=PtS=

Nickdfresh
03-09-2005, 04:04 PM
I haven't seen the Abducted womans artical on here so far??? IF it's a repete I am sorry.

It doesn't really matter anyways.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 04:17 PM
It doesn't really matter anyways.

America Assasinating the people who speak out against them. When one of AMERICA'S Values is FREE SPEECH doesn't matter???

Your Priorities are fucked up dude.

Nickdfresh
03-09-2005, 04:22 PM
America Assasinating the people who speak out against them. When one of AMERICA'S Values is FREE SPEECH doesn't matter???

Your Priorities are fucked up dude.

I was talking about the thread(s), not the incident.

Cathedral
03-09-2005, 04:52 PM
LOL, Nick is learning what a mod has to deal with on an almost daily basis.
Nobody likes being policed around here, lol.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 06:56 PM
I was talking about the thread(s), not the incident.

Oh THank God. I was Gearing up to OWN you.

I just put the owning away....................For now.