PDA

View Full Version : Rikk and Guwapo poll

Pages : [1] 2

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Ok this has gone on long enough! Let's just see what people around this site have to say about this never ending saga... This is not intended to be a slam at either of you. You are BOTH my friends. I just think it's gone on long enough and neither of you is willing to turn the other cheek...

Rikk
03-09-2005, 03:16 PM
FAB, I appreciate the thought...but this is stupid.

Can someone close this?

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 03:21 PM
I agree with ya, Rikk.

I've been away for a bit the last couple of weeks, but I haven't seen where this flared up big time. Am I missing anything?

Rikk
03-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Not really. It's the same old story.;)

Hey, didn't you get married?:)

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Hop into any of Guwapos threads and you will see the bickering continues. Let the people of this board be heard! Let's see who really wants to keep seeing this shit in every other thread! I mean, what is there really to gain? Neither of them is going to leave and obviously neither is going to back off. There is no plot, no climax and THE END!

DLR7884
03-09-2005, 03:32 PM
lms2 is gone thanks to Rikk.

He can post whatever the fuck he wants as far as I'm concerned.

DLR7884
Now that cunt daughter of hers.......

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Not really. It's the same old story.;)

Hey, didn't you get married?:)

I wish it was something fun like that.

Carmine
03-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884

DLR7884
Now that cunt daughter of hers.......

dude....she's a kid! I realize...you play, you pay, and I respect that. But, c'mon was that called for?

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Daughter? or ALIAS...

Carmine
03-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Daughter? or ALIAS...

woooops....didn't know that...SORRY 7884!!

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Hop into any of Guwapos threads and you will see the bickering continues. Let the people of this board be heard! Let's see who really wants to keep seeing this shit in every other thread! I mean, what is there really to gain? Neither of them is going to leave and obviously neither is going to back off. There is no plot, no climax and THE END!

No offense, but this is a lil pot-kettle action.

DLR7884
03-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
dude....she's a kid! I realize...you play, you pay, and I respect that. But, c'mon was that called for?

I'm sorry to disagree with you....but she DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

Sarge and the site are lucky that nobody has made a big deal out of underage people coming to this site.

She isn't a DLR fan, she's 16, and DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

DLR7884
Her mother shouldn't let her come here, and SHE DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Agreed 100%.

I think you're just looking for some attention here, FAB. No offense, but how many fights have you had with different people in different threads? Threads like this notoriously escalate any fight...not stop it.

And why do you care if I don't like GUWAPO and attack him a lot, FAB?

Carmine
I'm sorry to disagree with you....but she DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

Sarge and the site are lucky that nobody has made a big deal out of underage people coming to this site.

She isn't a DLR fan, she's 16, and DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

DLR7884
Her mother shouldn't let her come here, and SHE DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

cool...:cool:

DLR7884
woooops....didn't know that...SORRY 7884!!

It's cool........whether it's lms2 or really her daughter.....either way, SHE DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

DLR7884
Would you let your son visit these boards without your supervision?

Rikk
03-09-2005, 03:42 PM
7884, I know the avatar is already a week old, but that shit rocks, dude.:)

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 03:45 PM

As long as they are DLR/CVH fans, I don't see a prob of 16 and up coming to the site and talking about Dave. It's not illegal as long as no one goes on for a kinky night of cyber. And even in that case, it would be the person doing it to get in trouble and not the entire site, unless it was Sarge

ALinChainz
03-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I wish it was something fun like that.

She's not married yet ... still time to steal her heart.

he he he ...

;)

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Agreed 100%.

I think you're just looking for some attention here, FAB. No offense, but how many fights have you had with different people in different threads? Threads like this notoriously escalate any fight...not stop it.

Oh no, we're agreeing again.

I'm getting scared. Someone hold me.

:p

Carmine
03-09-2005, 03:51 PM
It's cool........whether it's lms2 or really her daughter.....either way, SHE DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

DLR7884
Would you let your son visit these boards without your supervision?

Well, he is only 9....but he knows more about Classic VH and DLR than some people here....and you, my friend, can probably name them all!!

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
She's not married yet ... still time to steal her heart.

he he he ...

;)

I accept attention best in jewlery and ponies :D

DLR7884
03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
7884, I know the avatar is already a week old, but that shit rocks, dude.:)

I'm glad you like it....I think it's Michael Bolton from "Office Space" when he is destroying the printer.

DLR7884
Great flick.

Golden AWe
03-09-2005, 04:07 PM
ban katydid first.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 04:14 PM

No... And from the looks of the poll results I am not th only one tired of listening to it. I enjoy a good rift as much as anyone but honestly, does anyone even know what they are fighting about anymore?

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Agreed 100%.

No, I just spontaneously reacted to what I was reading. I really DON'T care if you guys want to keep attacking each other.... endlessly. I just don't know what either of you expect the final result to be. It's hard for me to watch because I think you're both really cool to have around. I just wish you could move past it.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 04:25 PM

Trust me, I don't need to skate on the Rikk/Guwapo war for attention!

Golden AWe
03-09-2005, 04:28 PM
fab is going to send her biker friends after the one who's mostly voted in this poll...

so i vote katydid, then the knockz, then lou.

the holy threesome of kants!!!

Rikk
03-09-2005, 04:31 PM

LMFAO!!:D

Shit...we gotta think of something to disagree on.;)

Rikk
03-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Trust me, I don't need to skate on the Rikk/Guwapo war for attention!

Is that what you think?

I'm not some dog and pony act.

That I leave up to you.

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 04:37 PM
No... And from the looks of the poll results I am not th only one tired of listening to it. I enjoy a good rift as much as anyone but honestly, does anyone even know what they are fighting about anymore?

Are you denying carrying on similar fights time and time again on this board?

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Is that what you think?

I'm not some dog and pony act.

That I leave up to you.

Ok now you want to start with me? Have at it. Like I said, I wasn't pointing fingers at either of you. If somehow your taking insult at it, well I can't help you with that.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Are you denying carrying on similar fights time and time again on this board?

Oh absolutly. But they always came to an end. This just goes on and on and on and nobody is going to win or lose.
Having said that, I find it a bit hypocrital of YOU to defend their actions and to querstion this thread. I never see you having issue when the Fab BS thread resurfaces bringing up the same ol shit that had been dead an buried for MONTHS.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm not starting with anyone.

GUWAPO attacked the Pen and tried to get me thrown out of here. It didn't work. Every few weeks, he alternates between MAX and I and tries to get shit thrown at us. He's made suggestions that MAX be de-modded. He puts us in his lame signatures.

Then, when I decide that he's going to remain a target for as long as he posts here, he cries like a baby. Too fucking bad.

But YOU starting a thread on letting the fighting end? LOL. The fight with YOU was half of the instigation over the fight with GUWAPO in the first place.

I have no issues with you. But you jump out of nowhere with a stupid thread like this, as if you are the one to be preaching peace for all? Ally is right...pot, kettle.

A thread like this is designed to: a) get attention; b) escalate the situation.

And you know it.

:)

Rikk
03-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Oh absolutly. But they always came to an end. This just goes on and on and on and nobody is going to win or lose.
Having said that, I find it a bit hypocrital of YOU to defend their actions and to querstion this thread. I never see you having issue when the Fab BS thread resurfaces bringing up the same ol shit that had been dead an buried for MONTHS.

Now you're going to start on ALLY? What the hell did she do?

What the hell is your problem? Two weeks ago you're getting along with everybody. Then you come back and in the space of a day start it with me and then her?

You have had more never-ending fights on these sites than ANYBODY. Your fight with DG was...what...three years? How about your fights with GUITAR SHARK? SEENBAD? BRETT? ME? MAX?

Where the hell do you get off starting a thread like this and getting preachy about never-ending fights that go nowhere?

You know damn well why I (and several others) dislike that sack of shit GUWAPO and his lame partner lms2. And you should really think twice before starting another war over something so stupid.

MAX
03-09-2005, 04:51 PM
This thread is like chum in shark infested waters.

Look, they're already circling. :eek:

http://www.aloha.com/~lifeguards/sharkschool.jpg

Rikk
03-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah. I don't even understand why we needed this fucking thread.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Whatever you say. I wanted to hear what the concensus on the board was about the whole situation. PERIOD

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Never intended to start a war. Didn't know you were going to take it so personal.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Never intended to start a war. Didn't know you were going to take it so personal.

I'm saying coming out of nowhere and bitching at both me and ALLY after being away so long and talking about attention-seeking ain't that cool. I thought that wasn't your style anymore.

MAX
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Chief Brody says........

"GET OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!"

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/26/1/45-2462-sm.jpg

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Cheif Brody says........

"GET OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!"

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/26/1/45-2462-sm.jpg

Still my favorite movie ever.

Warham
03-09-2005, 05:15 PM
If this is the definition of friends, then who needs enemies.

Little_Skittles
03-09-2005, 05:18 PM
gahh people what's that saying we learned as kids? two wrongs don't make a right no it doesn't make you equal in this situation either! Thanks for letting the people vote. Oh or ya'lls could take it to arielle's thread. Suggestion move any fight threads involving rikk and guwapo to the dump and let the dump mistresses and meisters have fun with it there! :mad:

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:22 PM
http://www.jawsmovie.com/images/temp/6.jpg

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:26 PM
I think the fighting is pointless. especially when people start to forget what they were fighting about to begin with. Im sure whatever it is, it isn't important enough to entirely pollute a Roth board with. Sure, Ive fought with some ppl here. But to be honest guys, Im friends with both of you's and this fight isn't entertaining anymore. :) The site really hasn't been entertaining anymore. Is JesterFUCK still posting incoherent rants? BTW, Hi guys. :D

MAX
03-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Is JesterFUCK still posting incoherent rants?

Yes but luckily they're all in the Dump cos he's under the delusional impression that he now "owns" that forum as well.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 05:30 PM
I was friends with both of them too, which is exactly why I hated seeing it so much.

Rikk I stated in the first post that I wasn't taking sides. If you want to make this about you and me then fine.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:31 PM
LOL! well, at least he has somewhere to call "home". :D

MAX
03-09-2005, 05:33 PM

He "owns" everyone in there as well. :rolleyes: He doesn't even fight back with me anymore cos I've schooled his stoned, braindead ass so many times. He's a snoozefest.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:33 PM
I was friends with both of them too, which is exactly why I hated seeing it so much.

Rikk I stated in the first post that I wasn't taking sides. If you want to make this about you and me then fine.

For what it's worth, I dont think you were starting anything with anyone. ;)

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by MAX
He "owns" everyone in there as well. :rolleyes: He doesn't even fight back with me anymore cos I've schooled his stoned, braindead ass so many times. He's a snoozefest.

Yeah, he wasn't exactly a challenging foe was he? "your gay" "im awsome" "i cunt spel" "i owns everyone and I drunk drive" and my favorite "I stopped paying for my cable and they cut me off, now I own Time Warner". :rolleyes:

:D Weapon X is coming ya know.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:38 PM
David Lee Roth better do something quick, because Jester the Molester is not exactly Rotharmy.com material. =VH=

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:39 PM

I don't care what side you take.

FAB, you say you want the "fight" to end, so you start a thread as some sort of Carvinal barker, with a poll so that the merits of the "fight" can be debated...and all this to somehow END the fight? You're smarter than that, aren't you? You know damn well that threads like this escalate the fight. You were just looking for attention.

I'm not having any "fight" with you. I was just surprised that you would start a stupid thread like this if you were indeed sick of the fight.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:40 PM
David Lee Roth better do something quick, because Jester the Molester is not exactly Rotharmy.com material. =VH=

KATYDID is far, far worse.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:42 PM
C'mon Rikk. It's not polite to fight with a woman with beautiful tits! :D Although I wouldn't really know, since she HASNT GIVEN ME A PICTURE YET! But, still. I dont think she meant anything.

smaz
03-09-2005, 05:42 PM
I think the fighting is pointless. especially when people start to forget what they were fighting about to begin with. Im sure whatever it is, it isn't important enough to entirely pollute a Roth board with. Sure, Ive fought with some ppl here. But to be honest guys, Im friends with both of you's and this fight isn't entertaining anymore. :) The site really hasn't been entertaining anymore. Is JesterFUCK still posting incoherent rants? BTW, Hi guys. :D

Amen. Hit the nail on the head there...

http://www.jamesshuggins.com/i/web1/hammer_and_nail.jpg

DLR7884
03-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Weapon X won't ever be here.

The new dude is called war_machine.

How gay.

DLR7884
Being a mailclerk must really suck for Jesterboy.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I think the site is fine. Most people do. If three or four people leave in anger, that's their problem.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=419143

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:45 PM

How gay.

DLR7884

Wait...who is war machine?

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:46 PM
I only spoke to Katydid a few times and on both occasions, I found her very uneventful and boring. She has zero insight into anything that isn't related to that fucking Bible. She's on the wrong site, peddling the wrong bullshit. What movie was it where Morgan Freeman said "God is a grown-ups, imaginary friend"? Religion (or if you are Jesterdork "relegieon") is overrated.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:48 PM
yes, who's war machine? and um... who's alan the panther? what is going on? :confused:

DLR7884
03-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Wait...who is war machine?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=426845#post426845

DLR7884
How did you miss this one?

MAX
03-09-2005, 05:49 PM

How gay.

DLR7884

War Machine was supposedly his "ringer" that was going to "Own" my mod gig out of main. Pfffft..... LMAO!!!

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 05:49 PM
I said NOTHING about ending it. I said let's see what the other users thought about it.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:50 PM
LOL oh Christ! I think JesterMolester thinks all of this, is real. Anyone else get this vibe? That maybe he's really just 12 or 13 yrs old? Seriously, nobody is that bad at spelling or is that inbred? Can you say Uncle Dad? :D

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:50 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=426845#post426845

DLR7884
How did you miss this one?

LMFAO!!!!

Check this out...

Originally posted by war_machine69
OH YOU WILL BE OWNED AN CHAINED UP BUT PLUG AN FUCKED LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH U ARE

The English level is kinda familiar. The idiots at this site really are idiots...in every way!

7884, we really should each load up our shotguns and go on a one-day rampage at this place.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 05:51 PM
I said NOTHING about ending it. I said let's see what the other users thought about it.

*kisses* (long over due) :D

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:52 PM

You said you can't stand to see two friends fighting, so you play ringmaster and put it to a poll?

Seriously, you are the biggest fighter in VH forum history. You fight for years sometimes. So I think it's kinda stupid for you to start a poll like this. But hey, you can do what you want to do. It's no big deal.

MAX
03-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Jesterstar is like Spicoli at the end of "Fast Times" taking a bong hit and then hitting himself in the head with a shoe, except not funny.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 05:56 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=412772

MAX
03-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Another "priceless" gem of his:

Originally posted by Jesterstar
I'll handle all the guys tools around here.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Another "priceless" gem of his:

LMAO! He handles mine regularly.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 06:05 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=412772

bottom row..center. That is one sweet fucking camel toe! :D

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Ok. Im going to Hell.

Anonymous
03-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Right, I know this thread has taken yet another turn, but I'm going back.

DLR7884... I don't think you should ban underage people, or scare them out. There's nothing wrong with this board. Besides, some of the yong'uns are really cool. Smaz is only 17, isn't he? Would you ban him? 'Course not, he's one of the funniest here. And what about DOA? He's only 14 AND one of the coolest posters here. What's the big deal?

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
03-09-2005, 06:13 PM

Hey, I used to call the Dump "home". I'm taking offense on this. Let's fight! :mad:

By the way, that Uncle Dad joke... Priceless! I'm giving ya 5 stars if I haven't already. :lol:

Fabulous Shadow
*kisses* (long over due) :D

Back at cha!

Rikk
I think posters like LITTLE SKITTLES or JULIA that try and come on to the older guys and get involved in sex discussions...that shit is wrong. I've also seen some of the women flirting with D.O.A....and believe it or not, that shit is not good for the site. JULIA now goes to the Dump to talk sex, and she shouldn't be doing that. Hell, she was posting shirtless pics of herself earlier. And that shit could hurt the board.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 06:14 PM
bottom row..center. That is one sweet fucking camel toe! :D

:D

DLR7884
03-09-2005, 06:15 PM
I think posters like LITTLE SKITTLES or JULIA that try and come on to the older guys and get involved in sex discussions...that shit is wrong. I've also seen some of the women flirting with D.O.A....and believe it or not, that shit is not good for the site. JULIA now goes to the Dump to talk sex, and she shouldn't be doing that. Hell, she was posting shirtless pics of herself earlier. And that shit could hurt the board.

My thoughts exactly.

DLR7884
That's not why this site is here.

ALinChainz
03-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Maybe we need some kind of rating and disclaimer.

Parental Guidance Suggested.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Maybe we need some kind of rating and disclaimer.

Parental Guidance Suggested.

LOL. I volunteer myself as the Thread Ratings Board.

I rate this thread P for "Pantherless". It needs more ALAN THE PANTHER content.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=421527

Anonymous
03-09-2005, 06:18 PM

Yeah, that's wrong. But that's not the kids fault, Rikk. It's the adults' fault, they should now better. Fucking bunch of alcoholics. No responsibility at all. You should all be ashamed. Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Right, let's open this little bottle of Dr. Ballantine's remedy... Hmmm... should I be posting while I'm driving? Ah, fuck that, nothing's gonna happen.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 06:18 PM
My thoughts exactly.

DLR7884
That's not why this site is here.

Yup. If we're going to have those below 18 posting here, we should all make sure they're not engaged in any sexual conversations. Seriously.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

I feel like getting drunk and putting on some ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP.

By the way, I hope we're going to see you in the church of ALAN Sunday morning.

Anonymous
03-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Sundays have mornings?????????

Damn! Live and learn, I guess...

loss of fools
03-09-2005, 06:28 PM
us "kids" aint gonna learn anything on here we dont already know but i know where ur coming from.

Little_Skittles
03-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey smaz too. Fuck this shit i'm gone. I don't come here to talk sex and anything i said was joking ya'lls joke about it shit. But the minuete that we talk about it, it's ohh hbad .Fuck this shit bitches.

DavidLeeNatra
03-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I don't give a shit about their fighting as long as they keep it out of the bar ;)

Anonymous
03-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by loss of fools
us "kids" aint gonna learn anything on here we dont already know but i know where ur coming from.

There! Another kid! :mad:

Sorry, Loss... Look at it on the bright side: you'll be able to call me geezer in 7 years. :D

Here, lemme give ya 5 stars.

Dan
03-09-2005, 06:35 PM

Agree with you Rikk on this one.Keep your clothes on young ones.
BTW,there are a few young ones like Smaz and d.o.a that are cool and maybe there should be some sort of rule for under 18 years olds.
Also it's good to see the young ones enjoying the music too..

loss of fools
03-09-2005, 06:37 PM
i say ban smaz or should i say gaz....! only joking mate, we need you for the gig on sat!

Anonymous
03-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey, Natra! Love your journal, dude! Very enlightening.

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 06:49 PM

Shall Rikk and I go log every argument we had because, and I think he'd agree, the majority of them dealt with you and the huge agruments that involved you. Hell, I think Rikk could find you links to them.

Dan
03-09-2005, 06:52 PM
i say ban smaz or should i say gaz....! only joking mate, we need you for the gig on sat!

Shit I miss out Loss Of Fools,sorry Dude.BTW.. your band rocks.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Shall Rikk and I go log every argument we had because, and I think he'd agree, the majority of them dealt with you and the huge agruments that involved you. Hell, I think Rikk could find you links to them.

Indeed, almost every single argument I ever had with ALLY was related to the FAB war. A few weeks ago, I remember asking myself why the hell I was fighting with ALLY in the first place.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 06:54 PM

It's not a matter of protecting the "kids". But the truth is, Big Brother does not take kindly to teenagers posting shirtless pics or those under a certain age involved in sexual conversations. The site could be closed because of it. It's not about censoring "kids".

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Indeed, almost every single argument I ever had with ALLY was related to the FAB war. A few weeks ago, I remember asking myself why the hell I was fighting with ALLY in the first place.

And not just in NON either, right Rikk?

Rikk
03-09-2005, 06:58 PM
And not just in NON either, right Rikk?

Absolutely not just in NON.

loss of fools
03-09-2005, 07:00 PM
ok rikk. i hear ya. i would hate for the site to be closed down cause of shit like that. i agree something should be done about anything like that.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Ally, I find you defending Rikk in this thread very sweet. However, no need for your defense hun. I was not picking on him or singleing him out. It was a poll about their wars and what people here thought about it. If you two were fighting over me, I'm flattered, that said, I never asked either one of you to do so.

Jesterstar
03-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Rikk and Gwapo fucking fight more and more often or I'll own everyone on this site. Ask what's left of the dump. They got owned. I can do it here.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Ally, I find you defending Rikk in this thread very sweet.

How is she defending me?? She is the Mod of this forum and is pointing out that this thread is stupid.

Seriously, what is your problem?

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Jesus Christ. You are still alive???? Fuck I thought for sure you would have been struck by lightening by now. :rolleyes: read any good books lately?

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:05 PM
ok rikk. i hear ya. i would hate for the site to be closed down cause of shit like that. i agree something should be done about anything like that.

No worries, bro. Don't think for a second that I think someone that is 16 is just a child. LOL...I had already experienced a ton and lived more than half my life by that point!:)

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 07:05 PM
How is she defending me?? She is the Mod of this forum and is pointing out that this thread is stupid.

Seriously, what is your problem?

Uh oh... this is brewing into a pier six brawl isn't? we need to hug.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Rikk and Gwapo fucking fight more and more often or I'll own everyone on this site. Ask what's left of the dump. They got owned. I can do it here.

I have an apple named Johanssen.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Uh oh... this is brewing into a pier six brawl isn't? we need to hug.

LOL. I don't think this is going to be a brawl. It just proves what I say...you never know who you're going to "fight" with on any day in this place.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 07:07 PM
would it be wrong to go scouting for those topless pics you mentioned? :D You know, like what Peter Townsend did. Its all educational.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 07:08 PM
LOL. I don't think this is going to be a brawl. It just proves what I say...you never know who you're going to "fight" with on any day in this place.

well my "fighting" days are over. I have nothing but love and gunk for all. :D

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Like I said, I didn't know that Rikk would have such an issue with it. He should be getting a kick out of it, after all it appears more people blame Guwapo than him.

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 07:15 PM
i think i just need proof about this julia chick showing her tits. it's disgraceful and immoral. please post a link. :D

DavidLeeNatra
03-09-2005, 07:16 PM
well my "fighting" days are over. I have nothing but love and gunk for all. :D

hey BT...I remember you and me kicking sheep-asses all over this site...these were great fighting days

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Ally, I find you defending Rikk in this thread very sweet. However, no need for your defense hun. I was not picking on him or singleing him out. It was a poll about their wars and what people here thought about it. If you two were fighting over me, I'm flattered, that said, I never asked either one of you to do so.

How am I defending Rikk? Is it because me and him are not screaming at each other about you? Is it because neither of us see why this is suddenly a huge point of discussion? Explain please; proof optional but preferred.

If I saw Guwapo and Rikk doing the huge blow-out that happened between you and Rikk and guests on both side, don't you think I would say something. The first thing I asked was what did I miss because I did not see anything. Neither Guwapo or Rikk have given any links or complaints about the situation in this thread. So then how valid is this? With the feud that involved you, you AND Rikk or anyone else involved would speak up about injustice. I only see you and, as I understand it, you're not involved.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Oh God Ally! It was a fucking poll over a war that has been all over the board for ages now and I read recent posts about it TODAY! Alot of people have responded to the poll so I am obviously not that far off in starting it.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 07:22 PM
i think i just need proof about this julia chick showing her tits. it's disgraceful and immoral. please post a link. :D

It was scary man. Trust me you do NOT want to see it.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh God Ally! It was a fucking poll over a war that has been all over the board for ages now and I read recent posts about it TODAY! Alot of people have responded to the poll so I am obviously not that far off in starting it.

Funny enough, the GUWAPO war was also one that was rooted in the war with you. I think maybe celebrating it in a poll makes you look a little bad.

I don't regret attacking GUWAPO...he's an idiot...almost as useless as his buddy JESTERSTAR (LOL...he was PM'ing JEST for his help in attacking MAX). But seriously, why the hell would this be your business to start in a thread like this if both parties were your "friends"?

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
hey BT...I remember you and me kicking sheep-asses all over this site...these were great fighting days

I think Im getting too old. "use to look for killer weed. Now I look for weed killer". :D

Nah... still smokin' killer weed. Long time no see Natra! staying out of troubles? :)

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 07:27 PM

So you don't feel the need to defend your statement that I'm defending Rikk? Even Rikk himself doesn't think I'm defending him. I don't think I'm defending him. Why do you feel/think I'm defending Rikk? You made an accusation. I want to know why. Why is that bad?

Big Troubles
03-09-2005, 07:27 PM
It was scary man. Trust me you do NOT want to see it.

Ok. thanks for the heads up. I had a scary dream about a womans hairy nipples. Very...VERY scary.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:28 PM
A reminder once again, everyone, that tomorrow night the band is again playing at the bar. Don't miss another excellent performance. Tomorrow, they're going to play Discs 1-3 of the excellent Engelbert Humperdinck box set. NATRA's going to record the performance and post it in the boot forum next week.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=358809

DavidLeeNatra
03-09-2005, 07:30 PM
I think Im getting too old. "use to look for killer weed. Now I look for weed killer". :D

Nah... still smokin' killer weed. Long time no see Natra! staying out of troubles? :)

always out of troubles...running a fucking bar here is a tough job...and shitty payed.... :D

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:31 PM
always out of troubles...running a fucking bar here is a tough job...and shitty payed.... :D

BTW, while I was on shift a couple of days ago, STOFFA came in completely drunk and threw up all over the OU812 pinball machine. Ever since then, it's become more popular. I left the coin bag on your desk in Office #1

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm have no need to explain or justify anything to you Ally or to you Rikk. I saw a few comments today and after being gone for awhile I was actually dissapointed to see it STILL going on. So I wanted to know how other users felt about it. PERIOD. Just because both of you (Rikk/Guwapo) were friends of mine does not mean I have to LIKE everything you do nor be void of an opinion about it. Had I known that it was going to upset the both of you so much, I would NOT have started it. I thought we were adults and that we could both dish it out and take it.

DavidLeeNatra
03-09-2005, 07:38 PM
BTW, while I was on shift a couple of days ago, STOFFA came in completely drunk and threw up all over the OU812 pinball machine. Ever since then, it's become more popular. I left the coin bag on your desk in Office #1

that's nothing...since we got the turkish version of Φά812 in our jukebox and poopboy is constantly drinking at the bar with lou we made a shitload of money from the old wurlitzer...

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:39 PM
I thought we were adults and that we could both dish it out and take it.

LOL. Take what? Take this? LMFAO. I can "take this", dear. I can take this and a helluva lot more. YOU are the one that's upset because both ALLY and myself think this thread is fucking stupid. You are defending it to the point of it becoming a fight. And because ALLY agrees that this thread is stupid, she's "defending me"?

Start whatever threads you want. Seriously.

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 07:39 PM
So you feel no need to explain an accusation you made about me even though I and someone I commonly feud with is saying "whaa"?

Okay. Noted.

I wish I could go around making accusations and not be held responsible for that.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:41 PM
that's nothing...since we got the turkish version of Φά812 in our jukebox and poopboy is constantly drinking at the bar with lou we made a shitload of money from the old wurlitzer...

Don't forget to pay Jen, tonight. She's having her operation tomorrow and will no longer smell as badly. She promises.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=390608

Oh, and I accidentally broke the Japanese version of BALANCE we keep in the jukebox. POOP BOY got really upset and tried to throw a punch at me. I whacked one of your golf trophies on his head and now it's broken.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 07:42 PM
I could really care less about any of it. It's actually making me laff to see you and Ally getting so worked up about it. I mean really, it's a poll on a message board! Let's try and keep it in perspective shall we.
If you don't like it and you think it's stupid, fine. I can handle that.

Fabulous Shadow
03-09-2005, 07:44 PM
So you feel no need to explain an accusation you made about me even though I and someone I commonly feud with is saying "whaa"?

Okay. Noted.

I wish I could go around making accusations and not be held responsible for that.

NOTED? LMAO! Am I on your naughty list Ally? I am not going to get into a tit for tat with you. This poll served a purpose. More people than not are sick of it. Some blame Rikk some blame Guwapo but the majority wants it to stop.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:45 PM
It's actually making me laff to see you and Ally getting so worked up about it.

1) I don't think ALLY is getting "so worked up" about anything.

2) I may be a little more worked up than she is, but so what? I didn't think you would start a thread like this. Big deal. You're the same one that was furious with me when I defended DG publicly when you were fighting with her once.

Anyway, don't be mad at us.

DavidLeeNatra
03-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Don't forget to pay Jen, tonight. She's having her operation tomorrow and will no longer smell as badly. She promises.

Oh, and I accidentally broke the Japanese version of BALANCE we keep in the jukebox. POOP BOY got really upset and tried to throw a punch at me. I whacked one of your golf trophies on his head and now it's broken.

you brought jen in...you pay her! or tell sylicker when he's finished with katy...

and for the golf trophy...don't worry...guess it was worth it... :D

Rikk
03-09-2005, 07:48 PM
NOTED? LMAO! Am I on your naughty list Ally? I am not going to get into a tit for tat with you. This poll served a purpose. More people than not are sick of it. Some blame Rikk some blame Guwapo but the majority wants it to stop.

Yes, and I want Christina Aguilera in my bed when I get home, but will she be there? Probably not.

If this were a thread the Webbies made, fine. But this is a thread by the Queen of year-long fights. Hell, there was a poll in which people voted by majority that they wanted you to LEAVE THE SITE. You sure hated that poll and said it was irrelevant.

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 07:51 PM
LOL. Take what? Take this? LMFAO. I can "take this", dear. I can take this and a helluva lot more. YOU are the one that's upset because both ALLY and myself think this thread is fucking stupid. You are defending it to the point of it becoming a fight. And because ALLY agrees that this thread is stupid, she's "defending me"?

Start whatever threads you want. Seriously.

I want to know where the huge fights are! Where's the beef? I don't see a huge drawn out constant fight in every thread as the Fab-Rikk fight. I'm not saying it's not happening, but I don't see threads started specifically to bring that fighting around like this thread addresses and like what was started with the huge Fab-Rikk-friends-random observers deal.

I know there's bad blood between Guwapo and Rikk, but I do not see this as the Guwapo/Rikk board like it was the Fab/Rikk board for a couple months there. I dont see Guwapo getting out of hand in this instance and I do not see Rikk going overboard in this instance. Are thereads in Main being turned into Guwapo/Rikk fun? Is it unescapable?

Hell Fab, you say you don't have to prove anything to us, fine. I know that's more in respect ot me asking why you are accusing me of supporting Rikk, but what about people who don't know what it is because they don't see it going on? Show us what you are tired about. If you are going to complain about something, you are going to need to back it up. You can't just tell us this is going on and then expect us to believe it if people don't know what the deal is.

Like I said, I know there's bad blood, I've seen words exchanged in the past, but I honestly don't feel it's the huge scene that was going on with your situation. Why do you feel this way? Is it jsut a few posts you saw and then got upset?

If no one can explain how out-of-hand this got objectivly, I think this was not necessary to start.

Ally_Kat
03-09-2005, 08:03 PM
smelly double post! :p

Dan
03-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Rikk and Gwapo fucking fight more and more often or I'll own everyone on this site. Ask what's left of the dump. They got owned. I can do all you guys here too.

guwapo_rocker
03-09-2005, 08:43 PM
I love you all!!

Rikk
03-09-2005, 08:46 PM
(crickets chirping)

The Fonz
03-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Ok this has gone on long enough! Let's just see what people around this site have to say about this never ending saga... This is not intended to be a slam at either of you. You are BOTH my friends. I just think it's gone on long enough and neither of you is willing to turn the other cheek...

Pot - Kettle - Black.

At least it's more entertaining than the "FAT", oops! I mean, "FAB" wars that have plagued this site since it's inception.

Go eat some more Doritos and STFU.

Nickdfresh
03-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Well Rikk, just make sure you tell the PEN band to play the ENTIRE version of "Copacabana" this time. The last time they cut it short, and I was so pissed and disappointed! Also, I suggested that the branch out a bit and play some Rick Springfield and make sure that Donnie takes an extended guitar solo on "Jesse's Girl!"

Rikk
03-09-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well Rikk, just make sure you tell the PEN band to play the ENTIRE version of "Copacabana" this time. The last time they cut it short, and I was so pissed and disappointed! Also, I suggested that the branch out a bit and play some Rick Springfield and make sure that Donnie takes an extended guitar solo on "Jesse's Girl!"

I'll tell them, but you know FERRIS. That son of a bitch always fails to reach the high note on the "They fell in love" line. It pisses me off, and he always cuts that part off.

Donnie says he bought three Rick Springfield tablature books over the weekend and is working furiously to get a bunch of material ready for the performance. Of course, they also have to finish rehearsing the rest of Disc 3 of the Engelbert box set, including the lost b-sides.

Should be quite a night for rock 'n' roll.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 10:12 PM
Man, people are taking this shit way too seriously. I've seen a lot of people that have never posted before in this thread, one by one... Amusing.

academic punk
03-09-2005, 10:27 PM
All I know is one of the first things I ever read on this site was RIKK calling Guwapo a tank-top wearing motherfucker, and though I had no idea what the reference was to at that point, I thought it was brilliant.

...what was the exact phrase again?

my point is, if lines like that can be created from the foment and hostility, I'm all for it.

Rikk
03-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
All I know is one of the first things I ever read on this site was RIKK calling Guwapo a tank-top wearing motherfucker, and though I had no idea what the reference was to at that point, I thought it was brilliant.

LMFAO!!!
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=351572

DLR7884
03-10-2005, 09:56 AM
This thread is almost as gay as this one:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17400

DLR7884
From the way it's going, it will be just as gay very soon.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 10:26 AM
This thread is almost as gay as this one:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17400

DLR7884
From the way it's going, it will be just as gay very soon.

Yes, but gay threads can be hijacked!

Big Troubles
03-10-2005, 03:12 PM

LOL! Well, if you want to start crammin' patrons in with a crowbar, I'd suggest changing the weeks line up. You don't have any special appearances by me? :(

I work cheap. I accepts broads and beers as payments!

this week's shows:

saturday: pen band 8 pm
sunday: breakfast boob contest (ladies subscribe here ) 12 am
monday: the sammy hagar all you can eat buffet
tuesday: wet van heineken t-shirt party
wednesday: rikk and guwapo cabo wabo drinking contest
thursday: roguesgirl vs FAB mud-wrestling
friday: DLR-army tribute band with the "sarge be safe show"

happy hour from 9 til february... (Its March now?)

Big Troubles
03-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
I love you all!!

:D In a non gay way... right?

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Yes, and I want Christina Aguilera in my bed when I get home, but will she be there? Probably not.

If this were a thread the Webbies made, fine. But this is a thread by the Queen of year-long fights. Hell, there was a poll in which people voted by majority that they wanted you to LEAVE THE SITE. You sure hated that poll and said it was irrelevant.

I never said a word in that thread and it is quite obvious that I could give a rats ass what anyone here thinks. I was banned some 18 times! Did that keep me away? NO! LMAO. You think some silly poll ABOUT banning me is going to ruffle my feathers?

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by The Fonz
Pot - Kettle - Black.

At least it's more entertaining than the "FAT", oops! I mean, "FAB" wars that have plagued this site since it's inception.

Go eat some more Doritos and STFU.

WA WA WA! You think the FAT crap bothers me? LMAO! It's so old and played out! Just like Fonzie! (cheap imitation of Carmine BTW~) It's obvious you can't think for yourself!

I'll know who's alias you are soon enough! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
I love you all!!

;)

Rikk
03-10-2005, 03:51 PM
I never said a word in that thread and it is quite obvious that I could give a rats ass what anyone here thinks.

LOL. People who don't care what anyone else thinks don't start opinion polls.:D

Rikk
03-10-2005, 03:54 PM
I was banned some 18 times! Did that keep me away? NO! LMAO. You think some silly poll ABOUT banning me is going to ruffle my feathers?

Don't disrespect the Webbies, FAB. They did what they did for a reason. Don't gloat over it.

I guess the old FAB is back then, huh?;)

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Don't disrespect the Webbies, FAB. They did what they did for a reason. Don't gloat over it.

The medication must need upping!:o

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 04:35 PM
LOL. People who don't care what anyone else thinks don't start opinion polls.:D

Oh for Gods sake! I don't care what people think of me. When I want their opinion I will ask for it. Like I did in this case.

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 04:37 PM

I know why they did what they did and we have ALL laughed about it at one time or another. I hardly call it gloating.

There is no OLD Fab
There is no NEW Fab
There is just Fab and I have always been true to me FIRST.

Fabulous Shadow
03-10-2005, 04:38 PM
The medication must need upping!:o

Do you share a mind with Rikk? Seems that when he loves me you love me and when he hates me you hate me... I could care less either way. ;)

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Do you share a mind with Rikk? Seems that when he loves me you love me and when he hates me you hate me... I could care less either way. ;)

No. I just make observations based on the facts. I really don't hate you at all, and I don't really recall ever really loving you either. Frankly, I have a hard time getting any emotion over you.

And I realize you could care less, that's why you posted a response. But it got you the attention you so seem to crave; MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! (for this thread anyways)

PS- If I shared a mind with Rikk, why is it that I really don't flame with Guwapo? Hell, I didn't really say that much about lms2, and SHE HAS annoyed me in the past! I have no problem with Guwapo and he doesn't offend me in the least. I only jumped on this because we have enough crap threads in this place. Ally_Kat agreed with Rikk on his view, does she share a mind with Rikk or myself too?:rolleyes:

DLR7884
03-10-2005, 04:52 PM
THIS THREAD EATS BALLS.

DLR7884
It's now just as gay as http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17400

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 04:55 PM
THIS THREAD EATS BALLS.

DLR7884
It's now just as gay as http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17400

Yeah, it is. In fact I would say it's even gayer, due to the aggravation factor.

BTW, I wonder how many aliases voted in the poll? I mean Rikk was ahead by five votes last night I think, and all of a sudden, Guwapo surged ahead.

DLR7884
03-10-2005, 05:00 PM
FAB-

I've never had a problem with you at all...hell, I hardly know you, and you probably think I'm an asshole. Which is fine with me.

But, can you honestly tell me that you didn't think that this thread wouldn't make such a dramatic turn for gayness?

DLR7884
Be honest now.

DLR7884
03-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Yeah, it is. In fact I would say it's even gayer, due to the aggravation factor.

BTW, I wonder how many alias voted in the poll? I mean Rikk was ahead by five votes last night I think, and all of a sudden, Gwaupo surged ahead.

Who gives a shit about a stupid poll?

DLR7884
It's not going to accomplish anything.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Who gives a shit about a stupid poll?

DLR7884
It's not going to accomplish anything.

My point exactly. I don't, but some people care enough to log on with their 10 fucking aliases to drive up numbers, sort of like when they log on with an alias to vote down people's user ratings. LOL

Rikk
03-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Agreed, boys. This thread is dumb as shit. Some people need the attention.

For your information, FAB, I almost NEVER ask these guys to say anything. A few times, one of the Pen gang will PM me and ask me, why do you dislike so-and-so. And if they ask me, I will tell them. But I never start a fight with someone and then send a PM and say, "You MUST get involved in this fight." Fuck no. These guys think for themselves. The Pen is a democracy...not a dictatorship. If you and I exchange words, these guys could probably give a flying fuck.

BTW, FAB, when the hell did I say I "hate" you? You really need to look closely at these temper tantrums of yours. It seems like once a month, you just go nuts and then...

oh wait...

OK.:D

Rikk
03-10-2005, 06:02 PM
My point exactly. I don't, but some people care enough to log on with their 10 fucking aliases to drive up numbers, sort of like when they log on with an alias to vote down people's user ratings. LOL

Yeah, for starters, who are these people (my last four votes...I have many more aliases that have voted for me)?:

AMERICAN GIRL
CHUCKY
CHOOCH MAGOOCH
ALAN DA PANTHER

Believe it or not, ALAN DA PANTHER is not me. I would never start an alias claiming to be a god.

Anonymous
03-10-2005, 06:10 PM
LOL! Well, if you want to start crammin' patrons in with a crowbar, I'd suggest changing the weeks line up. You don't have any special appearances by me? :(

I work cheap. I accepts broads and beers as payments!

this week's shows:

saturday: pen band 8 pm
sunday: breakfast boob contest (ladies subscribe here ) 12 am
monday: the sammy hagar all you can eat buffet
tuesday: wet van heineken t-shirt party
wednesday: rikk and guwapo cabo wabo drinking contest
thursday: roguesgirl vs FAB mud-wrestling
friday: DLR-army tribute band with the "sarge be safe show"

happy hour from 9 til february... (Its March now?)

Until February NEXT YEAR.

You're hired for the weekends. I'm paying him his beers, boss. Comin' right out of my pocket. As for broads, Jen - that's her name, right? - needs something to do on weekends now that I have Sophie there. :D

Saturday - Nancy bashing with Big Troubles

Cool?

MAX
03-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I hate to say "I told you so" but I did. Starting a thread like this was like dumping a bucket of bloody chum directly into a lagoon full of bloodthirsty sharks circling directly underneath. Which is what this place is full of. lol. It was only a matter of time before people started to bite or get bitten. I'm just thankful it didn't turn into a full on feeding frenzy.

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I know I read more than I post these days but putting myself in the position of devils advocate, Fab opened a thread that wasn't really a wise choice for whatever reason,..

Fab, just accept it wasn't the best choice of topics and walk away from it and Rikk, babe, it aint worth the hassle. Let it just die a death.

Peace and love to you all!! :D

Roguesgirl
03-10-2005, 09:46 PM
I would add that the next time you start a poll where the subjects are your friends, you might want to ask them first how they feel about being the subject of a poll.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
I would add that the next time you start a poll where the subjects are your friends, you might want to ask them first how they feel about being the subject of a poll.

Excellent point as always RG! ;)

Rikk
03-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl

Bingo.

pete
03-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Where have all the good times gone?

MAX
03-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
I know I read more than I post these days

Whaaazup with that? :confused:

Nice to see you English Vixen. ;) lol.

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Hi gorgeous!!! :D Miss me? ;)

guwapo_rocker
03-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Oi!

MAX
03-10-2005, 10:14 PM

Yeah,

I have missed you. I was glad to catch up with you a bit ago. It's great to see you here. :D

Nickdfresh
03-10-2005, 10:15 PM

Ahhh...English women with that accent! Check my sig and behold Keira!:)

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Ahhh...English women with that accent! Check my sig and behold Keira!:)

LOL.. Hi Nick!! :D

Rikk
03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Oi!

Uh...goodbye.:rolleyes:

Rikk
03-10-2005, 10:20 PM

I know I missed you, beautiful.;)

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Whats up Rikk?? good to see ya!!

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yeah,

I have missed you. I was glad to catch up with you a bit ago. It's great to see you here. :D

Never far away babe.. always lurking LOL!!;)

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Hi Guwapo, Hows you?

MAX
03-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Never far away babe.. always lurking LOL!!;)

Well, you could always drop me a "Hello?"

It feels great having both you and my old mentor Seen back causing trouble. It almost makes me feel like kicking ass again like I used to back in the day.

guwapo_rocker
03-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Angel, miss ya, might be over this summer, lets have a pint.

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Well, you could always drop me a "Hello?"

It feels great having both you and my old mentor Seen back causing trouble. It almost makes me feel like kicking ass again like I used to back in the day.

LOL... Seenbad causing trouble.. not like him!!! ;)

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:30 PM

Sounds good to me.. your round!! :D

Rikk
03-10-2005, 10:30 PM

Aren't you going to be busy talking to "BRITTNI"? How is she these days?

guwapo_rocker
03-10-2005, 10:31 PM

Sure!!:D

The Fonz
03-10-2005, 10:33 PM
WA WA WA! You think the FAT crap bothers me? LMAO!
Of course it does tubby, otherwise you wouldn't be addressing it.

It's so old and played out!
Who mentioned anything about your pussy??

Just like Fonzie! (cheap imitation of Carmine BTW~) It's obvious you can't think for yourself!
The only thing cheap is that perfume you're wearing to mask the fact that you're a dirty pig.

I'll know who's alias you are soon enough! ;)
The suspense is killing you, isn't it tubby? ;)

guwapo_rocker
03-10-2005, 10:33 PM

There was a great rock club in London, but I can't remember

the name of it, pretty famous, I saw Helix there.

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:35 PM
There was a great rock club in London, but I can't remember

the name of it, pretty famous, I saw Helix there.

Long way for a beer babe, am in Leeds!!!

MAX
03-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Aren't you going to be busy talking to "BRITTNI"? How is she these days?

"BRITTINI" has been exposed. No longer an issue. A little bird shot me a hint and I verified the IP's. They matched.

lms2 = Brittani and case closed.

I hope that ends her nut run for good.

guwapo_rocker
03-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Okay......two beers!!

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Max, stuck another pic on 4 ya!! :D Am single again!! ;)

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Okay......two beers!!

Nah, a bottle of baileys.. :bottle:

guwapo_rocker
03-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Nah, a bottle of baileys.. :bottle:

I'll grab it at duty free!!:D

MAX
Max, stuck another pic on 4 ya!! :D Am single again!! ;)

I know, you told me remember? Again, I'm sorry. :(

If you ever need to rap, you know where to find me babe. :D

Rikk
Originally posted by MAX
"BRITTINI" has been exposed. No longer an issue. A little bird shot me a hint and I verified the IP's. They matched.

lms2 = Brittani and case closed.

I hope that ends her nut run for good.

I notice that GUWAPO gave BRITTNI a five-vote after she went after PUSSY LICKER.

What a piece of shit. Assholes hang together, I guess.

guwapo_rocker
03-10-2005, 10:42 PM
The name of that club is still bugging me!!

I met Lemmy and Peter Gabriel at the Helix show there.

stilleddiesangel
03-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I know, you told me remember? Again, I'm sorry. :(

If you ever need to rap, you know where to find me babe. :D

Thanx sweetie. Am coming thru it now. On the hunt for some fresh meat!! Bwwaaa hahahahahaha :rockit:

Roguesgirl
03-10-2005, 10:48 PM
Thanx sweetie. Am coming thru it now. On the hunt for some fresh meat!! Bwwaaa hahahahahaha :rockit:

in no time, SEA!!! :cool:

Rikk
03-10-2005, 10:51 PM
The name of that club is still bugging me!!

Aw, you ignoring it now?:p

You fucking loser. Once again, you and lms2 try some lame plan with another fucking alias, this time to go after IMAPUSSY LICKER with this lame BRITTNI character...and it makes you both look fucking stupid. IP matches and fucking votes prove once again that you two are sad, angry people. You just can't let it go, huh?

How does it feel to be fucking owned? You sure thought you were the hot shit when you tried to get the PEN closed after weeks of attacks.

Now you're jack shit. You and lms2 dug your own graves. You're both parriahs here.

;)

MAX
03-10-2005, 10:52 PM
On the hunt for some fresh meat!! Bwwaaa hahahahahaha :rockit:

*Dave Voice in "Hot for Teacher"* WHOOOOOAAAAAOOOOO!!!!!

Look out!!!

Seriously, you'll make some lucky guy very happy. You can count on that. :)

Bill Lumbergh
03-11-2005, 12:59 AM
Rikk?! I think I've heard of him.............;)

Rikk
03-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Rikk?! I think I've heard of him.............;)

MY FRIEND!!!

How the fuck are you? Everything good with the little Tommy and Mrs. Tommy?:)

Bill Lumbergh
03-11-2005, 01:41 AM
MY FRIEND!!!

How the fuck are you? Everything good with the little Tommy and Mrs. Tommy?:)

You know, anyone that has the opportunity to bask in my presence can't be doin' too bad.........;) They're great dude.........How are Lou and microscopic Lou doin?

Rikk
03-11-2005, 01:45 AM
You know, anyone that has the opportunity to bask in my presence can't be doin' too bad.........;) They're great dude.........How are Lou and microscopic Lou doin?

LOU wanted me to tell you that he and his lossless FLAC boot collection are doing well. His virginity also says hi and wants you to know that it's strong and healthy and built to last...forever!!!:p

guwapo_rocker
03-11-2005, 08:21 AM
Aw, you ignoring it now?:p

;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fatty, I do not know what you are jabbering on about this time.

1. I voted for Britini because she defended Dave.

2. I have no problem with Imapussy Lycker.

3. Shut the fuck up for once!!

DLR7884
03-11-2005, 10:10 AM
This thread is still gay.

DLR7884
FYI.

Atomic_Rob
03-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Sorry to cut in with the possibility of bein a dumbass, but how long has it been going on between Rikk and Guwapo?

If possible avoid answers like "too long"...

Rikk
03-11-2005, 10:51 AM
1. I voted for Britini because she defended Dave.

Yeah, and while everyone else hated her for attacking a friend of this site, you defended her and she just happened to be lms2. You're such a bad liar.

2. I have no problem with Imapussy Lycker.

But you support your fat bitch friend making an alias and going after him, just because he defended me. Pathetic.

3. Shut the fuck up for once!!

You should have done that four months ago. In fact, every few weeks when your medication wears off and you start going after my pal, MAX, it makes it kinda hard to believe you're giving such advice.

You're owned, loser. And not just by me.:)

Rikk
03-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Atomic_Rob
Sorry to cut in with the possibility of bein a dumbass, but how long has it been going on between Rikk and Guwapo?

Since he decided to get PETE and go after me by trying to close the PEN and prove me as a "site traitor" back in...October...I think it was?

DLR7884
03-11-2005, 10:54 AM
FAB-

I've never had a problem with you at all...hell, I hardly know you, and you probably think I'm an asshole. Which is fine with me.

But, can you honestly tell me that you didn't think that this thread wouldn't make such a dramatic turn for gayness?

DLR7884
Be honest now.

Just reposting this quote and wondering why the fuck you haven't had the decency to respond to me.

DLR7884
?

Rikk
03-11-2005, 10:58 AM
This thread is gay.

Atomic_Rob
03-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Only Guwapo may be able to answer this but why would he wanna shut the pen down? Was it just to get at you Rikk?

Rikk
03-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Only Guwapo may be able to answer this but why would he wanna shut the pen down? Was it just to get at you Rikk?

I've been asking him for months, but he refuses to answer or changes the subject. To this day, he has never really accurately explained why he went after me. I never went after him until he had kept throwing shit at me...trying to prove I somehow stole an ALBUM REVISITED idea from Seshmeister (who gave me his full blessing to do it), claiming I was a Linker in hiding trying to destroy this site just because I posted at the Links in my past (which is no secret and everyone knows I was anti-Hagar, plus half of our posters here used to post there)... He quit the Pen one day and then a month later, after he and I were getting along, went after me. It kept going for two weeks. The Pen went from a cool thread to a nuthouse. The mods were warning me they were going to have to close it if it didn't stay on topic. And GUWAPO kept the shit up and kept saying, "Close it. Close it." It was pathetic. Only my closest buds stood up and told him to fuck off. In the end, he didn't succeed. And I went after him briefly, but let it go. But after maybe one more attack on me and then repeated attacks on MAX (which he has also refused to explain), I declared that I would never back down from him...ever. I will not stop. He started it...and he knows it. In fact, anyone who wants proof can go read the SHEEP PEN. Now it's fun...because he made his own bed and is crying about it. The thing is, every time I let up on this little baby, he remains quiet for a couple of weeks and then starts throwing shit at me or MAX again. So, I pulverise him and he starts sending out PMs and crying about it. He's such a fucking little baby. This isn't some random attack. This is someone that repeatedly asks to have his ass kicked. So, he gets it. So I will keep going after him for the rest of his posting life here. He fucked with the wrong person.

smaz
03-11-2005, 11:16 AM
I think this fighting shit goes to far. People take it to every other thread, ruining it for everybody else. Say Guwapo posts in one thread his opinion. Rikk would be in there bashing him, and would have the opposite opinion to him. Pretty much everytime.

It's a pain in the arse, having all this fighting going on. It spoils threads, and makes it harder to post a lot of the time. Also, I don't wanna get dragged in with anything.

Guwapo is a great man. No matter how many people hate him, I still respect him.

Likewise, Rikk is cool too. I've got no problems with you either.

Infact, the only person on here I don't like really is Jestersarse. Do you blame me??? :p

guwapo_rocker
03-11-2005, 11:18 AM
You need fucking help dude....seriously!

LMAO, get a fucking life, go for a walk, get some air!!

Cmon, drag your fat ass up those stairs and get out

of that mouldy basement for a while, it will do you

some good.

Rikk
03-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by smaz
Guwapo is a great man. No matter how many people hate him, I still respect him.

Likewise, Rikk is cool too. I've got no problems with you either.

Infact, the only person on here I don't like really is Jestersarse. Do you blame me??? :p

I hear you, SMAZ. But I tell you this...I've let it go so many times. I really have. The only time this idiot runs and stops the shit is when I'm going after him. It's as simple as that. Dude tried to get me out of this site. He tried to get the Pen closed. He kept whining about MAX getting de-modded. He did enough shit that I must continue to shit on him if I see him here. I've just let it go too many times and then regretted it.

I think you're cool too, SMAZ. But GUWAPO is shit in my book. And he can cry all he wents...but I'm not going to let up on him.

That said, I will try not to fuck up good threads. For that I apologize.

DLR7884
03-11-2005, 11:23 AM
This thread is still gay.

DLR7884
FYI.

This thread is gay.

This thread is gay.

Why the fuck won't Fab respond to my question?

DLR7884
Fuck this GAY thread, close it.

Carmine
03-11-2005, 11:23 AM
alright! I'm drawing the line here!! Ok, continue...

Rikk
03-11-2005, 11:24 AM
You need fucking help dude....seriously!

GUWAPO, dear friend...you have had either me or MAX in your signature for four months. Um....even I don't need to do that. I just greet you when I see you.

How was your latest Hawaii trip?

I'll meet you at the O.K. Corral. You fuckin' pussy.

Notice how once again you couldn't explain or defend one single thing because you have no fucking explanation.;)

Rikk
03-11-2005, 11:24 AM

Carmine
03-11-2005, 11:40 AM
ok, one time only and then I'm out.

You guys are both cool, great posters and assets to the site, without question!

GR, we've met, had a few totties( ok alot of totties)...talked many times about this or that....you are a true friend!

Rikk, although we have not met, I enjoy your thoughts and your posts everyday. We have excahnged salutes many times, both posted and private. You are a friend as well.

I think the whole point of this thread, is the point that I am trying to make to both of you. YOU BOTH ARE TRUE BLUE ARMY DUDES AND THE WAR MUST END! Who gives a fuck, who said what to who about whatever the fuck!! LOL...that make sense? Let it go guys, we are all friends here. Thats why it bothers some of us to see two of our friends pound each other every day...for what?

Post some chick pics, hit on a hottie or two here(my favorite), talk VH and Roth!!

You guys are both great, and I, a friend to both of you, would like to see you two having a few belts in the "bar" real soon. Its just not worth it guys...and if your willing....I'll BUY!!

Anonymous
03-11-2005, 11:42 AM

:lol: Hehehehe! Funniest post here, dammit. I'm laughing like hell! :lol:

Carry on, boys. Though, I have the same opinion as Smaz. You're both cool in your own way, and it's crap to see this fight going on and on between two good posters... No end in sight, it seems.

Smaz, NOONE likes Nancy... not even his old friends anymore, it seems. :D

Rikk
03-11-2005, 11:43 AM
CARMINE, once again...I truly appreciate the sentiment. You are a true friend as well. I would not be exaggerating when I say that next to my friend P-MARK, you are the nicest guy here with nothing but good shit to say to people.

That said, I have MANY times tried to be nice to this idiot. A month ago, he posted in the bar thread and I asked him how his father is doing. It's there for anyone to check. He ignored the question and then I saw him writing more shit about me a week or so later. That was it for me. He's had enough chances for this shit to end. I have been the big man enough fucking times in this case. And this guy is just plain psychotic...no better than KATYDID to me. You have no idea how many times MAX and I have made an attempt to clear it up with this fag.

smaz
03-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Oh, and I wasn't just pointing the finger at Rikk and Guwapo. There are a lot of people that argue, start shit etc. etc...

Rikk
03-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by smaz
Oh, and I wasn't just pointing the finger at Rikk and Guwapo. There are a lot of people that argue, start shit etc. etc...

No worries. Understood!;)

Now let's go have a fucking drink.

Carmine
03-11-2005, 11:53 AM
I just had a bomb dropped on my desk...gimme a few minutes!

Rikk
03-11-2005, 11:54 AM
You bet.;)

smaz
No worries. Understood!;)

Now let's go have a fucking drink.

I'll hold you to it! :)

Rikk
Meet you in the bar in a bit.:)

Bill Lumbergh
03-11-2005, 01:19 PM

Let's put it this way..........there was no electricity, running water, or feminine hygiene products when their feud started.

Rikk
03-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Let's put it this way..........there was no electricity, running water, or feminine hygiene products when their feud started.

When our feud started, KATYDID wasn't even born yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

pete
03-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Of course it does tubby, otherwise you wouldn't be addressing it.

Who mentioned anything about your pussy??

The only thing cheap is that perfume you're wearing to mask the fact that you're a dirty pig.

The suspense is killing you, isn't it tubby? ;)

Wow - this guy is good!

This is an alias, isn't it FONZ?? ;)

The Fonz
03-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by pete
Wow - this guy is good!

This is an alias, isn't it FONZ?? ;)

;)

Ayyyyy!

bueno bob
03-12-2005, 05:01 PM
This threads about to jump the shark.

pete
03-12-2005, 07:42 PM
;)

Ayyyyy!

He is cool! ;)

Rikk
03-12-2005, 07:43 PM
I like FONZIE. I'm glad he's come to town.

pete
03-12-2005, 07:45 PM
;)

Ayyyyy!

(oops)

Carmine
03-12-2005, 09:06 PM
ok, one time only and then I'm out.

You guys are both cool, great posters and assets to the site, without question!

GR, we've met, had a few totties( ok alot of totties)...talked many times about this or that....you are a true friend!

Rikk, although we have not met, I enjoy your thoughts and your posts everyday. We have excahnged salutes many times, both posted and private. You are a friend as well.

I think the whole point of this thread, is the point that I am trying to make to both of you. YOU BOTH ARE TRUE BLUE ARMY DUDES AND THE WAR MUST END! Who gives a fuck, who said what to who about whatever the fuck!! LOL...that make sense? Let it go guys, we are all friends here. Thats why it bothers some of us to see two of our friends pound each other every day...for what?

Post some chick pics, hit on a hottie or two here(my favorite), talk VH and Roth!!

You guys are both great, and I, a friend to both of you, would like to see you two having a few belts in the "bar" real soon. Its just not worth it guys...and if your willing....I'll BUY!!

I have not been on since yesterday...this work???

Rikk
03-12-2005, 09:50 PM
GUWAPO is always going to be a piece of shit, and I will remind of this every time I see him.

Sorry, Carmine. You know you're my pal!

Nickdfresh
03-13-2005, 02:04 AM
;)

Ayyyyy!

Peace Fonz! Forgive me for my earlier presumptuousness! Your posts have been dead on!

pete
03-13-2005, 09:24 AM
AB FLAB

There is no escaping the kharmic wheel.

Guitar Shark
03-15-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by MAX
This thread is like chum in shark infested waters.

Look, they're already circling. :eek:

http://www.aloha.com/~lifeguards/sharkschool.jpg

;)

MAX
03-15-2005, 01:42 PM
Hello Shark,

I thought you might like that pic. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
03-15-2005, 03:34 PM
I see this disgusting shit of a thread is still alive and kicking... :p

academic punk
03-15-2005, 03:37 PM
I see this disgusting shit of a thread is still alive and kicking...

Yeah, who started this fucking thing anyways?

academic punk
03-15-2005, 03:37 PM
My money's on Katydid, that slag.