PDA

View Full Version : A new rule to live by: "Slash would do it!"

Mr Badguy
03-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Whenever I wonder about having another joint, another beer, another box of smokes or whatever and I know I`ve got to get up for work in the morning, I just think to myself "What would Slash (out of GnR) do?".

He would go that extra mile because he rocks.

So next time you don`t know whether to have one more for the road, say to yourself "Slash would do it!" and tuck in.

vanzilla
03-10-2005, 11:48 AM
You know what's funny? I do the same think, only I ask myself "What would Eddie do?" For instance - just the other day I was thinking about going into seclusion, ruining my legacy, alienating all of my friends and family, diving into alcoholism, divorcing my wife, and making a bad record.

It's all taking place because I asked myself: "What would Eddie do?

I'm not talking to you anymore.

Mr Badguy
03-10-2005, 03:17 PM
LOL!

Cracker!

DavidLeeNatra
03-13-2005, 03:13 PM
maybe this could be a good answer for the "to cheat or not to cheat" thread :D

The Scatologist
03-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Slash is pretty sober now actually. He doesn't even fuck girls after shows cause he has a wife !

Now Eddie, Eddie would do it :D Just like vanzilla said.

Anonymous
03-13-2005, 11:35 PM
I have another rule. Same line of thought, but different character.

"Would Davester do it?"

If it's booze, probably. Why not give it a shot, then? If it's grrrls, most likely. Well, go ahead. If it's a joint, who knows? Go with what yer feeling. If it's gay... alright, I'm outta here. See you next week.

Cheers! :bottle:

Dave's Bitch
06-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Slash from Guns N Roses and Slash from velvet revolver are like two differant people,He is still good in VR but he sucks ass compared to how he was back in the days of Axl

thats what i think anyway

Dave's Bitch
06-02-2005, 08:49 AM
he drinks a glass of wine befor he goes onstage to take the edge off

WINE!!!!!!!!!!!

the old slash would get up and literally drink all day and turn up for his gig's so drunk he would have to lean on something onstage to keep him up

Dave's Bitch
06-02-2005, 08:50 AM
LOL at some gig's the end of slash's cig would fall off and land down his pants and he would be playing the solo's in alot of pain

Dave's Bitch
06-02-2005, 08:53 AM
Slash is so cool

blonddgirl777
06-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
Slash is so cool

Agreed 100% (as you know from the other thread)...

;)

DLR7884
06-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Dave's Bitch.

We know you love GNR-and ONLY the original members when they were in GNR....but seriously, do you have to run all over the board spewing this shit?

I have taken you under my wing to make you a better, more educated poster, but you aren't listening.

Please listen.

DLR7884
The help and info. I'm providing you are vital to your success here.