PDA

View Full Version : David Icke

Jesterstar
03-11-2005, 03:31 PM
I've been on his site and reserching some of what he talks about. He seems to have a really good handle on things and this version of reality.

Anyone know much about him. I know he beleives in Reptilian aliens and shit. But I've read alot of shit about them from many reports and even history books and shit.

Just looking for another perspective.

Warham
03-11-2005, 03:35 PM
He's a nutcase, and yes, I have read one of his books.

He thinks the Bush family are a bunch of reptilians in disguise.

I think he got that idea after watching 'V' too much in the 80's.

Jesterstar
03-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Warham

I use to read alot about shamens and ancient religeions like that. They say that Reptilians are real and infact since they are a cold blooded being they stay hidden undergrond with huge Fires to keep them warm. That is where the idea of HELL being underground and full of fire came from so says the Shamens,

BigBadBrian
03-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Or listening to FORD. :gulp:

Jesterstar
03-11-2005, 04:07 PM
FORD has alot of good shit to say.

Warham
03-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Like how Howard 'all blacks work at hotels' Dean is the greatest hope of the Democratic party?

DrMaddVibe
03-11-2005, 04:41 PM
I thought hell was where Bigfoot parks his UFO? I also heard that if you go to Graceland...and spin around 50 times real fast that you become transported to the Crossroads and have a riff-off with the Devil's guitarslinger, Steve Vai!

You should check into that.

Jesterstar
03-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
I thought hell was where Bigfoot parks his UFO? I also heard that if you go to Graceland...and spin around 50 times real fast that you become transported to the Crossroads and have a riff-off with the Devil's guitarslinger, Steve Vai!

You should check into that.

Do some Research Loser. You have no idea what your fat ass is talking about.

DrMaddVibe
03-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Likewise.

singerman
03-13-2005, 09:42 PM
david is a real hero over here in england.....a very very clever man
indeed and not insane in the slightest.....his views have changed the way 99% of the U.K live population their lives....theres even a statue been erected next to Buckingham Palace to honour his acheivments......oh yes nearly forgot.....he used to be a goalkeeper

singerman
03-13-2005, 09:45 PM
ok ok...it should read "U.K population live their lives...."

Seshmeister
03-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I've been on his site and reserching some of what he talks about. He seems to have a really good handle on things and this version of reality.

Anyone know much about him. I know he beleives in Reptilian aliens and shit. But I've read alot of shit about them from many reports and even history books and shit.

Just looking for another perspective.

Here's another perspective.

You're both loons...:)

Jesterstar
03-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Here's another perspective.

You're both loons...:)

Is that what the trend of all OWNED peeps is now???

Anyone with anything worthwhile to say???

Seshmeister
03-16-2005, 12:05 PM
What's worthwhile to say about a sports commentator who one day woke up and got his wife and mistress to dress in purple shellsuits following him around while he talks insane babble made up of some new age bullshit mixed with some of his paranoia from his mental illness.

The guy wanders around saying that he's the son of god and everyone else is a big lizard.

LMAO!

Jesus has come back as an insane snooker commentator?

Cheers!

:gulp: