PDA

View Full Version : Body slapping noises when fucking...

Rikk
03-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Doggy style - A sexual position where the woman is kneeling on all fours and the man enters her from behind.

Okay, so who here makes those big body-slapping noises when fucking? This is obviously a doggy-style thing. I'm not talking girl-on-top fucking. I'm not talking girl on bottom spread-eagle. I'm talking nice doggy-style, maybe grabbing the chick's pony-tail fucking from behind. Maybe you like to grab the tits from behind. Maybe you like to grunt, "Yeah, you like that, huh?" I don't give a fuck. But when you fuck her doggy-style, do you make those LOUD front-to-ass slapping noises? (We're not talking bed-springs here.)

http://www.slangcity.com/picture/pictures/dgy.jpg

Anonymous
03-12-2005, 12:02 AM
It would depends on the violence of the thrust, the position in which you're thrusting, and the hole being thrusted. Also, I voted 4. I figured LOU wouldn't come out here and vote that, and that option would just look stupid without votes.

Thank you very much, goodnight.

Cheers! :bottle:

Ally_Kat
03-12-2005, 12:12 AM
is there a need to drag a fight w/Lou into this?

Sarge
03-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Rikk you have to attach that pic because it won't show..

rustoffa
03-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
It would depends on the violence of the thrust, the position in which you're thrusting, and the hole being thrusted.
Thank you very much, goodnight.

Cheers! :bottle:

MATH!

Let's pour some viscosity!

Rikk
03-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
Rikk you have to attach that pic because it won't show..

Here's the pic.:)

Dan
03-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Here's the pic.:)

Rikk,you should get banned for that kind of picture at this site.

Rikk
03-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Rikk,you should get banned for that kind of picture at this site.

:p

I know. That kind of content should NOT be condoned.

bueno bob
03-12-2005, 01:34 AM
I say now!

Matt White
03-12-2005, 11:22 AM
"Boom Boom Boom Boom!!!"

The Fonz
03-12-2005, 05:23 PM
The only noise The Fonz hears when he's tossing some chick doggie style is the sound of the chick howling in insane decibel levels.

Especially Joannie.

Rikk
03-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Is there anyone the FONZ wouldn't fuck?

The Fonz
03-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Is there anyone the FONZ wouldn't fuck?

Yeah; Laverne, Al's mother, and fat psychotic chicks from California.

academic punk
03-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by The Fonz
Yeah; Laverne, Al's mother, and fat psychotic chicks from California.

So Al is fair game then?

wiseguy
03-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Lets not forget Carmine

academic punk
03-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Wait...are we talking about Al from Happy Days, or AlInChainz? Is Carmine Carmine Raguuzza? so many questions....

The Fonz
03-12-2005, 08:50 PM
They're sick I tell you...

SICK!!

Besides, only Potzie took it up the ass from Big Al.

DeadMan1984
03-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Sure do. Infact I did that last night. That was nothing but pure fun. Roth would have been proud. DAMN proud!

Nitro Express
03-12-2005, 09:49 PM
It also depends on the surface tension of the ass. Too tight don't make much noise too loose just mushes. There's a sweet spot that makes a nice smacking sound especially when oiled up. Some chicks have a nice slurping sound going too.

Come on Fonzie, I think you've fucked enough to know that all girls don't make the same sound. I'm sure Mrs. Cunningham was a noisey fuck.

wiseguy
03-12-2005, 10:25 PM
You know, I bet Jenny pickalo screamed like a banshee when The Fonz was fucking her hole.

I'd fuck Jenny, she was hot

The Fonz
03-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

Come on Fonzie, I think you've fucked enough to know that all girls don't make the same sound. I'm sure Mrs. Cunningham was a noisey fuck.

They don't all make the same sound.
Joannie was a loud squealer. The Fonz popped Shortcake's cherry.

Mrs. C on the other hand was more of a howler. Loud and deep moaning. Where Joannie was innocent and pure when The Fonz deflowered her, Mrs. C was a kinky cock-hungry frustrated housewife.

She would fistfuck herself while The Fonz had her bent over thekitchen counter, with his Chachi up her sphincter. What a dirty MILF.

And Mr. C thought that was blue cheese salad dressing spilled on the kithcen counter all those years....

:cool:

Rikk
03-12-2005, 10:35 PM
You know, I always had a Mrs. C fantasy. What a slut, huh?

Bill Lumbergh
03-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Is it true that Al could shoot a load over 35 feet?!

wiseguy
03-13-2005, 12:02 AM
Didn't you see the episode where Al's load shot over all those trash cans?

Satan
03-13-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by wiseguy
You know, I bet Jenny pickalo screamed like a banshee when The Fonz was fucking her hole.

I'd fuck Jenny, she was hot

Did you see the reunion? I'd still give her the third horn!

Satan
03-13-2005, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by The Fonz
They're sick I tell you...

SICK!!

Besides, only Potzie took it up the ass from Big Al.

I thought Potzie took it up the ass from Ralph Malph?

The Fonz
03-13-2005, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Satan
I thought Potzie took it up the ass from Ralph Malph?

Sorry Lucifer, but you have it backwards, Ralph Malph took it up the ass from Potzie; just like you took it from Saddam.

The Fonz
03-13-2005, 02:46 AM

Triumph
03-13-2005, 04:06 AM
Only short dicks allow for smacking noises.
The reason the pelvis' are making contact at all is because you have a small dick.
I have at least 3/4 of an inch left over that simply kills my bitch when i try to get it all in.
Using any kind of force while thrusting brings tears to her eyes that ruins the moment for her.
There is not an answer in this poll for me.
But i will add that smacking noises would enhance the act for me if it were possible.

academic punk
03-13-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Is it true that Al could shoot a load over 35 feet?!

As the man himself would say, "Ahhhh-yupyupyupyupyupyup."

He did a fantastic bukkake video with the female cast from The Brady Bunch. You should see the scene where Marsha is giving it to her sisters with a dildo.

"Marsha! Marsha!!! MARSHAAAAAAA!!!!"

Rikk
03-13-2005, 05:12 PM
I would like to see that video.

Nitro Express
03-15-2005, 03:08 AM
Or the video where David Cassidy banged the living shit out of Susan Dey. Of course it was secretly film by Danny and sold to buy more drugs.

Rikk
03-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Or the video where David Cassidy banged the living shit out of Susan Dey. Of course it was secretly film by Danny and sold to buy more drugs.

I would love to see SUSAN DEY get banged. In fact, I would mind being the person banging her. Of course, I don't know what she looks like right now.

academic punk
03-15-2005, 03:33 PM
I would love to see SUSAN DEY get banged. In fact, I would mind being the person banging her. Of course, I don't know what she looks like right now.

Didn't you hear? The lovely Susan Dey had a sex change, got reeeeal out of shape, and took to wearing tank tops and having his/her picture taken while standing atop city hills. She changed his/her name to GUWAPO.

(still wanna bang that action?)

Rikk
03-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Didn't you hear? The lovely Susan Dey had a sex change, got reeeeal out of shape, and took to wearing tank tops and having his/her picture taken while standing atop city hills. She changed his/her name to GUWAPO.

(still wanna bang that action?)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Jesus Christ, man...that ruins a million dreams of having sex with this much older woman. As a kid, I remember seeing old Partridge Family re-runs and wanting to jab her with my 12-year-old dick. Hell, even at 12-years-old I wanted to fuck her when she was on that L.A. LAW show.

But now I'll never be able to think of her the same way...
http://www.thegoldenglobes.com/images/71-susan_dey.jpg