PDA

View Full Version : MORE PROOF EEAS REUNION is our only hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMR
02-20-2004, 01:45 AM
IT DOESN"T TAKE ROCKET SCIENCE TO FIGURE THIS OUT.....LOL

Even Nostradamus's timing was off on predictions.......EEAS REUNION 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.96rock.com/main.html More Van Halen teasing....this time not from me! 96 Rock FM have posted this message on their website:

The Reunion They Said Wouldn't Happen NO SHIT!!

They formed in 1973, became their namesake in '74, 96rock brought them to Atlanta for the first time on April 23, 1978 at the Fox Theater, and it's been six long years since they last played the A-T-L. Keep listening for a major concert announcement...SOON!
There's also a picture of Eddie Van Halen next to the news item.
I did want to have something of my won to add to this, but alas, no new info as of right now, apart from word that things are progressing.
No clue as to when an official announcement might come - about a tour or the planned Best of Volume 2 release. Last I heard, the Best of was tentatively scheduled for September.
Lastly, this week has seen renewed rumors of Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth both fronting Van Halen on tour. I've heard nothing to suggest this and stick to my original announcement of Sammy Hagar's return to the band.

TMR
02-20-2004, 01:47 AM
THE BAND THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!

THE BEST RECORD EVER!!!!!!!!

DAVE WAS AT IS PINNACLE WITH THIS BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMR
02-20-2004, 01:49 AM
Guitar God!!!!! Steve Vai!!!!!!!!!

TMR
02-20-2004, 01:51 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reunion tour is coming to a Venue near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panamark
02-20-2004, 01:56 AM
You sure Dave peaked with EEAS ?

What was wrong with DLRBand CD?

Some would argue its better than EEAS, perhaps
not in production better, but in Davepower better.

(not saying that I wouldnt like to see EEAS reunion)

Perhaps Dave is yet to peak with current band ??

TMR
02-20-2004, 02:05 AM
DLR BAND is a great CD! I love it.........but to compare it to EEAS.....no way does the band even come close to matching Dave's attitude, martial arts, stage presence, and artistic form and great songs........

Steve Vai and Billy Sheehan can never be out shined by Marily Manson's boyfriend...Lowery

Dave's CURRENT BAD isn't that spetacular.....on cd they sound good, but live, just ok! They haven't created any new tunes...only remakes!

If you listen to the last song on DIAMOND DAVE....BAD HABITS.....the energy and sound come off the best! GREG BISSONETTE !!!!!!

EEAS ....is what ROCK N ROLL is all about!

If DAVE wants to be back on top..........VAI * SHEEHAN are is only hope!

Check out Vai's DVD LIVE IN ASTORIA! OPENING SONG >>>>>SHY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMR
02-20-2004, 02:11 AM
I've listened to EEAS ......maybe 10 thousand times.......DLR band........50 times

Panamark
02-20-2004, 02:11 AM
Dude, do a search for an Aussie Jazz singer called Billy Fields. Bad Habits was a big hit in Oz about 20 years ago. Its kinda weird for me to hear Dave singing this after knowing the original so well. But it suits Dave.

We used to sing, Cant help myself, I fuck Rabbits !
Anyhoo I digress,

Im so apathetic about the whole Dave/Halen thing that Im actually remotely interested in your EEAS enthusiasm now ! :D

TMR
02-20-2004, 02:15 AM
Cool......I'll be looking for Billy Fields......Jazz is cool!!!

I wouldn't sing I fuck rabits....LOL

.....that's the same guy who sings I"M EASY!!!!!!!!

Panamark
02-20-2004, 02:33 AM
He had another big hit in Oz too, but it was a ballad called, You werent in Love with me. I just did a search and came up with nothing ! Poor Billy has been long forgotten

One Voice
02-20-2004, 04:12 PM
I never thought the drummer was that spectacular.

TMR
02-21-2004, 02:04 AM
Greg was a great drummer..........EEAS, SKYSCRAPER, ALAE.....beat sounds great to me!

BILLY FIELDS........Panamark, if you find some MP3's on this guy let me know!

I'm going to look for his stuff.....

I'm off to Las Vegas......

Panamark
02-21-2004, 02:08 AM
Roger that, Hope you get some loose slots and some loose sluts ! :)

Full Bug
02-21-2004, 05:39 AM
TMR has been sniffing glue again, dont mind him.......

Switch84
02-21-2004, 01:44 PM
:rofl: Man, oh MAN are we starved for something Van Halen-ish to happen! EEAS? I do dig that disc better than DLR Band, but if there's any getting back together biz, I'd rather it be Dave with Al, Ed and Mike. A Grrl can dream, y'all! Fat chance of it coming true, though.

LMMFAOBT!!!

Calderone
02-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Dave needs to record a new album with his current band.
but recreating the EEAS-VH sound.
That would keep our mouths shut