PDA

View Full Version : to members with beards...

buckshotjenkins
03-13-2005, 02:51 PM
sometimes my beard gets little thick scraggily twisty hairs that grow in there under the normal ones! damn it. i'm suprised my civil war heros could concentrate on fighting with this problem going on! then again i have ADD so i get distracted by anything.

Impaler
03-13-2005, 02:54 PM
What's that?? Over there??

MAX
03-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Ughhhhhh................

I don't know how you dudes deal with beards. I grew a goatee for a couple of months and just shaved the bitch off about two weeks ago. I went for a scruffy look over the winter, grew my hair out a bit as well for the first time in about fifteen years. It at least kept me warm while skiing.

Anyway, don't you get sick of trimming it and the fucking constant itching? Maybe it's cos I'm not ever used to keeping one nor even my shadow for too long. I just like having a clean face. I usually shave once in the morning with a regular razor and then once before bed with my Norelco.

buckshotjenkins
03-13-2005, 05:07 PM
my beard never itches...me!

Rikk
03-13-2005, 05:08 PM
I've had a strictly-chin (no moustache) goatee for three years now. It gives me no trouble at all...no itching, no weird hairs. I just make sure I rub the fucker in shampoo every couple of days when showering.

Ally_Kat
03-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Ack. My guy like s face fuzz. Right now he's got this weird goatee thing going. He shaved it once for me cuz I just couldn't kiss him with it. It hurts! Now I'm trying to learn how to live with it cuz he says face fuzz is who he is.

Rikk
03-13-2005, 05:14 PM
It can improve certain things, ALLY...;)

Ally_Kat
03-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Please inform me because all I know is I come out looking like I have some rash around my upper lip.

Rikk
03-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Your face will eventually get stronger...LOL. Mind you the goatee shouldn't cause damage unless it's relatively short and prickly.

Mind you, I personally don't like moustaches...only chin goatees.

MAX
03-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I've had a strictly-chin (no moustache) goatee for three years now. It gives me no trouble at all...no itching, no weird hairs. I just make sure I rub the fucker in shampoo every couple of days when showering.

Look, a pic of Rikk!!!

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/briannews/newspix/scott_ian_anthrax190.jpg

MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Rikk
03-13-2005, 06:18 PM
LOL. It's not quite that big a goatee. It's short and a bit wider on the chin. And no...I'm not bald. And no, I'm not Scott Ian. LMFAO.

But that's the idea.

classicdude
03-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Keep mine pretty closely trimmed. When it gets too damn thick 'n shaggy the ladies don't like.

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 01:59 AM
My deal is this: were it up to me, I'd probably never shave, but my wife's skin is ULTRA sensitive, so if I even have a day's worth of growth going on, she's hating it. That being the case, I don't grow anything any more than I can help it.

My major problem is with food. When I've had a full beard (more than a few times, all before we met), I always end up picking shit out of it an hour down the road. I can't seem to keep food out of my beard...just a fucking net for dinner, I guess...

Keeping clean shaven (as I am now) is quite a bonus; my wife can't stand the idea of facial hair anyway, so, all in all it works itself out.

ZahZoo
03-14-2005, 11:29 AM
I haven't been clean-shaven in about 22 years... either a full beard or goatee. Sticking with the goatee for now... too much grey creeping in. I bounce back and forth between trimmed tight or going full caveman on it. I know it's getting too long when the wife asks me if I'm going ZZ Top on her...

Rikk
03-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Keeping clean shaven (as I am now) is quite a bonus...

Is that so, BOB? How do you explain this recent pic of you (ignore the date)?

http://www.charliemanson.com/mugshots/mug-4-22-68.jpg

CROWBAR
03-14-2005, 11:40 AM
What? You guys can't wear a flavor saver?? :D

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Is that so, BOB? How do you explain this recent pic of you (ignore the date)?

http://www.charliemanson.com/mugshots/mug-4-22-68.jpg

Alright, fine! I admit it! I killed them all, everyone from day one! I'm God and I killed everyone, now what?

Rikk
03-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Fucking broken links!!!

Alright...here it is again.

ALinChainz
03-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Ack. My guy like s face fuzz. Right now he's got this weird goatee thing going. He shaved it once for me cuz I just couldn't kiss him with it. It hurts! Now I'm trying to learn how to live with it cuz he says face fuzz is who he is.

That is scary ... I like keeping shadow also ... :D

Rikk
03-14-2005, 02:16 PM

You know, this would be a really scary post if we didn't know that KAT was a chick.:D

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Fucking broken links!!!

Alright...here it is again.

Amazing how I knew who it was before you fixed the link, isn't it?

I am a prophet!

SweetSecrets
03-14-2005, 07:53 PM
I love Mark's goti ! It rocks. It tickles me when we kiss :)

SweetSecrets
03-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by SweetSecrets
I love Mark's goti ! It rocks. It tickles me when we kiss :)

(Panamark, that is)

Ally_Kat
03-14-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
That is scary ... I like keeping shadow also ... :D

5 o'clock shadow i can deal with. Plus it looks sexy.

Ally_Kat
03-14-2005, 11:14 PM
You know, this would be a really scary post if we didn't know that KAT was a chick.:D

Ally_Kat doesn't seem like a real manly screenname and I'd have to question any guy who had it.

Rikk
03-14-2005, 11:16 PM
Ally_Kat doesn't seem like a real manly screenname and I'd have to question any guy who had it.

:p

Indeed.

thissiteisgay
03-14-2005, 11:16 PM
Can't you guys think of anythink cooler to talk about? I think dave's cool, but this site is full of jack offs. Especially alley kat. Nice pic a-hole. why bother?

Rikk
03-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by thissiteisgay
Can't you guys think of anythink cooler to talk about? I think dave's cool, but this site is full of jack offs. Especially alley kat. Nice pic a-hole. why bother?

Fuck off, you obvious alias. And if you're not an alias, it's pathetic that you have little else to do with your time. Is this lms2? Actually, there are a couple of other people I can think of that this could be.

And lay off ALLY, you scumbag. ALLY is a true Rothtard and a great person...and making fun of her picture makes you not only full of shit but also a dick. Nothing wrong with her pic, you fucking pathetic attention-seeking cunt.

Sorry...let's try this again...

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 11:42 PM
I am one hell of a cocksucking son of a bitch!

Rikk
03-14-2005, 11:46 PM
I know who this pathetic alias is. I was going to jump in and attack the person, but I see DARTH VADER has come out to play...

Dan
03-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Shit after more than two days without shaving I'm scatching around like I have fleas.
I'm happy just keeping the sideburns.Something for the Ladies to hang on to.

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by thisGUYisgay
Can't you guys think of anythink cooler to talk about? I wanna talk about hot, hairy male ass...now THAT would be cool! Especially once all the hair is greased back and I can slide myself in and out with as little resistance as possible!

Ally_Kat
03-14-2005, 11:55 PM

Because I don't feel the need to post full body shots of myself to receive validation from strangers off the interweb?

Everyone's always curious as to who's being the monitor. My pic gives enough without screaming that I'm some Interweb-whore, yet gives you a general idea of what I look like.

And for someone who has only 4 posts and registered just yesterday, you seem to know me. I call alias. Why don't you grow a set and tell us who you really are? :)

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by thisGUYisgay
Come on, man...I'm not saying that this site is HORRIBLE...I'm just trolling for the quickest man on man hot oiled action I can get! GENE SIMMONS forever!

bueno bob
03-14-2005, 11:58 PM
I call alias. Why don't you grow a set and tell us who you really are? :)

Because he's fucking gay.

It's OK...I'm getting the task force ready even as we speak...

Ally_Kat
03-14-2005, 11:58 PM
Now guys, I think we should go back to face fuzz before we let this loser hijack a thread.

No use in giving an internet attention whore what they crave.

So getting back on track, when he has face fuzz, it also hides part of his face, which I find very good looking. So come on guys! Cross over to the dark side and help me get him to shave it off. The dark side has cookies!

MAX
03-14-2005, 11:59 PM
And for someone who has only 4 posts and registered just yesterday, you seem to know me. I call alias. Why don't you grow a set and tell us who you really are? :)

Ally,

I have your back my dear. ;)

It's pretty blatant and obvious who it is.

bueno bob
03-15-2005, 12:00 AM
Most of the women I know prefer me clean shaven. There was ONE I ran around with who actually liked me better with the goatee, but overwhelmingly, I get a much more positive response when I'm clean shaven.

ALinChainz
03-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Because I don't feel the need to post full body shots of myself to receive validation from strangers off the interweb?

Everyone's always curious as to who's being the monitor. My pic gives enough without screaming that I'm some Interweb-whore, yet gives you a general idea of what I look like.

Either way, I'm not thinking Katy, but Thunder. Katy not smart enough to be signed in under both names. Joe, just not smart enough, but retard enough to be that pathetic.

We'll see ... same size balls the 2 of them anyway ...

MAX
03-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Now guys, I think we should go back to face fuzz before we let this loser hijack a thread.

Agreed. :)

So you like a shadow aye?

Man, maybe it's just cos I cannot sit still but damn does it itch me!!!

SHIT!!! Like I previously stated, I shave twice a day (I'm not a hairy guy either) but I cannot stand the shadow and it itches me like crazy. My facial hair and the hair on my head grows quickly. I guess I cannot complain cos it definitely beats going fucking bald.

bueno bob
03-15-2005, 12:04 AM
If I don't shave every day, I've got a problem by the morning following. I have ZERO body hair, but my beards thick enough to make up for it.

Check that - I just counted and I have exactly 14 chest hairs. Didn't eat enough carrots, I guess...

Rikk
03-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ally,

Yup.

Ally_Kat
03-15-2005, 12:09 AM
I appreciate it guys. And it's good to know a gal's got backup for attacks that come from right field.

Ally_Kat
03-15-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Agreed. :)

So you like a shadow aye?

Man, maybe it's just cos I cannot sit still but damn does it itch me!!!

SHIT!!! Like I previously stated, I shave twice a day (I'm not a hairy guy either) but I cannot stand the shadow and it itches me like crazy. My facial hair and the hair on my head grows quickly. I guess I cannot complain cos it definitely beats going fucking bald.

twice a day? Have you tried waxing? :D

bueno bob
03-15-2005, 12:10 AM
I appreciate it guys. And it's good to know a gal's got backup for attacks that come from right field.

I'll grow my beard and use it as a net to field off any projectiles.

ALinChainz
03-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ally,

Ally,

I have your front baby ...

I'm pretty blatant ain't I?

:D

Rikk
03-15-2005, 12:12 AM

You bet, babe. You and I can fight amongst ourselves, but dammit if I'll let someone else get your attention!!!:p

Ally_Kat
03-15-2005, 12:12 AM
If I don't shave every day, I've got a problem by the morning following. I have ZERO body hair, but my beards thick enough to make up for it.

Check that - I just counted and I have exactly 14 chest hairs. Didn't eat enough carrots, I guess...

my guys like that. No chest hair, no arm hair, hardly any leg hair (from what I can tell) but he's got this fur coat on his chin.

Ally_Kat
03-15-2005, 12:14 AM
I'll grow my beard and use it as a net to field off any projectiles.

Originally posted by ALinChainz
Ally,

I have your front baby ...

I'm pretty blatant ain't I?

:D

You bet, babe. You and I can fight amongst ourselves, but dammit if I'll let someone else get your attention!!!:p

LMMFAO! All of you! Too much!

bueno bob
03-15-2005, 12:15 AM
my guys like that. No chest hair, no arm hair, hardly any leg hair (from what I can tell) but he's got this fur coat on his chin.

That's where you girls got it lucky, honestly; beards, especially my Robin Williams Special, are such a fucking pain in the ass...just a total hassle. Women are kinda cool in the sense that, so long as they wear pants or whatnot, they can kinda slide on it for a spell, but men don't have the luxury.

MAX
03-15-2005, 12:26 AM
twice a day? Have you tried waxing? :D

Only my bikini line. :p

KIDDING!!!

Jeeze, women freak about an itty bitty spider in the corner of the kitchen and then subject themselves to that!!! :wtf: :eek:

I'm just both compulsive and obsessive when it comes to personal hygiene. I use my regular shaving cream, Mach III in the morning and my Norelco with the built in soothing "goo" before bed. I just don't like having stubble at all. It itches. The only way it was comfy is when I fully grew a goat but then the rest of my face would bother me. I'm just a self-clean freak. lol.

MAX
03-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Shit after more than two days without shaving I'm scatching around like I have fleas.

Fleas, now that's a perfect analogy.

Rikk
03-15-2005, 12:27 AM
MAX has also been known to act like a bitch when he has that "not so fresh feeling"...

Ally_Kat
03-15-2005, 12:31 AM
That's where you girls got it lucky, honestly; beards, especially my Robin Williams Special, are such a fucking pain in the ass...just a total hassle. Women are kinda cool in the sense that, so long as they wear pants or whatnot, they can kinda slide on it for a spell, but men don't have the luxury.

I do that. Esp in winter. But thing is, once I started using Veet, my hair has stopped growing. Period. End of sentence. It's kind of scary, yet my friends all hate me cuz they have the million knives of death when their stubble comes in.

ALinChainz
03-15-2005, 12:31 AM
lol

He said .... "goo".

MAX
03-15-2005, 12:34 AM
MAX has also been known to act like a bitch when he has that "not so fresh feeling"...

Hey,

Back off man. I've been an openly conceited male bimbo for years. :D I'm a MIMBO and damn proud of it. The mirror is my friend and I take our relationship seriously. If you only knew some of the nicknames chicks have given me over the years. LMAO!!!

Rikk
03-15-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey,

Back off man. I've been an openly male bimbo for years. :D I'm a MIMBO and damn proud of it. The mirror is my friend and I take our relationship seriously. If you only knew some of the nicknames chicks have given me over the years. LMAO!!!

After all these years, you and I know just SO MUCH about each other, you bitch.

MAX
03-15-2005, 12:42 AM
I still LMAO at that pic even though it gives me the utter willies.

*full body quivers*

Did Fab make that pic during the "Wars?"

Rikk
03-15-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I still LMAO at that pic even though it gives me the utter willies.

*full body quivers*

Did Fab make that pic during the "Wars?"

LMFAO!!

No, dude. I made that pic one night when we were both pretending we were gay to piss of KATYDID and lms2. LMFAO. We thanked them for letting our true selves come through.

:p

Of course, it gives me shivers too. But it's one of my best and funniest creations (don't ask me where I got the original picture...I'm blocking that out of my mind). Most of the photos with commentary I post are my own creations. It's a good time-waster and helps me realize how much fucking time I waste here.:D ;)

MAX
03-15-2005, 12:53 AM
LMFAO!!

No, dude. I made that pic one night when we were both pretending we were gay to piss of KATYDID and lms2. LMFAO. We thanked them for letting our true selves come through.

Oh shit!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Now I remember. That was too fucking funny, it was in the dump right?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

And the twits bought it as well so I played "gay" in the dump for days in that lame lms thread. That was healthy and a good experience cos regarding my "feminine" side, I LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!! LMAO!!!

MAX
03-15-2005, 12:55 AM
It's a good time-waster and helps me realize how much fucking time I waste here.

At least you don't eat your wife's entire box of Godiva's and are too stupid to throw away the box. I'm still paying for that idiocy on my part. LOL!!!

Rikk
03-15-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh shit!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Now I remember. That was too fucking funny, it was in the dump right?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

And the twits bought it as well so I played "gay" in the dump for days in that lame lms thread. That was healthy and a good experience cos regarding my "feminine" side, I LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!! LMAO!!!

LMFAO!!!

Oh that was classic. That thread that idiot had in the DUMP stuck out like a sore thumb. Tons of hilarious or fucked-up threads next to lms's boring-beyond-belief thread. And then we upped the gay content and freaked them both out!!! LMFAO.

Dude, I literally have over a hundred pics I've created in a folder on my bedroom computer. I'm always waiting to use them again so that the five minutes I spent creating them comes in useful more than once.:D

Rikk
03-15-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by MAX
At least you don't eat your wive's entire box of Godiva's and are too stupid to throw away the box. I'm still paying for that idiocy on my part. LOL!!!

Yeah dude, but the pleasure of GODIVA would be worth her withholding sex for weeks.

MAX
03-15-2005, 01:01 AM
LMFAO!!!

Oh that was classic. That thread that idiot had in the DUMP stuck out like a sore thumb. Tons of hilarious or fucked-up threads next to lms's boring-beyond-belief thread. And then we upped the gay content and freaked them both out!!!

Yeah,

I never went to the dump until you pointed out that fucking STUPID "Property of lms" thread. My Lord that was beyond gay. I'm glad I "tippy toed" through it and freaked both lms and Katy out cos they actually bought it. Hey, only a pretty boy like me could sell it so well. LMAO!!! That was some funny shit.

MAX
03-15-2005, 01:02 AM
Yeah dude, but the pleasure of GODIVA would be worth her withholding sex for weeks.

Believe me bro, she just might. I'm still getting the evil eye. Mostly cos I tried to lie about eating it and played stupid.

Rikk
03-15-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Believe me bro, she just might. I'm still getting the evil eye. Mostly cos I tried to lie about eating it and played stupid.

Dude, there is one easy fucking solution...

Tomorrow, when she gets home, have three boxes of GODIVA chocolate sitting for her on her side of the bed (her side, that is, if you still get to sleep next to her...LOL). Leave a card with them, saying "I love you so much that I won't have even a bite of one of these chocolates".

Do it.

Rikk
03-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Yeah,

I never went to the dump until you pointed out that fucking STUPID "Property of lms" thread. My Lord that was beyond gay. I'm glad I "tippy toed" through it and freaked both lms and Katy out cos they actually bought it. Hey, only a pretty boy like me could sell it so well. LMAO!!! That was some funny shit.

LOL. I love the Dump. One of my favorite forums. But that thread was sure bringing the place down until that cunt left...though she made a brief comeback as the attacking alias BRITTNI.

Man, we fucked that thread up!:p

MAX
03-15-2005, 01:18 AM
Dude, there is one easy fucking solution...

Tomorrow, when she gets home, have three boxes of GODIVA chocolate sitting for her on her side of the bed (her side, that is, if you still get to sleep next to her...LOL). Leave a card with them, saying "I love you so much that I won't have even a bite of one of these chocolates".

Do it.

Awwwww........

Good call but I already replaced the chocolates BIGTIME today (not as romantic but in my own sweet way), bought her roses and did my own SWEET THANG from the heart. :)

We're good but I'm still going to pay for a looooong time cos I lied about it. lol.

Anyway, it's still fookin' freezing here and I'm going to soak.

Late bro!!!

:gulp:

Rikk
03-15-2005, 01:47 AM
Later brother.:)

fuckoff
03-15-2005, 07:11 PM
this site fucking sucks.

Rikk
03-15-2005, 07:12 PM
Obviously the same person as yesterday. And we all know who that person is...don't we?...;)

fuckoff
03-15-2005, 07:13 PM
this is my last post here ever. You fuckers are too fucking weird.

Rikk
03-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by fuckoff

Yup. It's so fucking obvious who you are.

Sad, sad, sad.

Ally_Kat
03-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by fuckoff

then why did you even bother? :confused:

Nickdfresh
03-15-2005, 08:30 PM
then why did you even bother? :confused:

We could only hope that it would be Joe Blunder's last post/alias!

Rikk
03-15-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
We could only hope that it would be Joe Blunder's last post/alias!

It's not JOE THUNDER. And the person it actually is will post again.

PM me and I'll tell you who this is.

pete
03-16-2005, 12:36 AM

Hi Lisa

ALinChainz
03-16-2005, 11:34 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=436863#post436863

It's Thunder.

He would be the only one to include my brother's name in a post.

Been dealing with this asswipe faggot for the same 2+ years as Katy.

Guarantee it.

ALinChainz
03-16-2005, 11:35 AM
And if you look at some of his other aliases and posts, he makes the same reference to Ally's hand being over her face in her pic.

Matt White
03-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Just ditched the 'stache! Still got the goat. Getting some grey in it, but I couldn't care less........