PDA

View Full Version : Homophobes?

scorpioboy33
03-14-2005, 11:25 AM
You know I can not believe the amount of people here that use disparaging terms regarding gay people. First of all I'm a straight married man with no agenda. But seriously being gay doesn't make someone and more or less of a person and I really find it offensive that people here feel so free to use hateful remarks to describe them.
Just my opinion but man live and let live no?
P.S. Being a DLR fan doesn't mean you have to be a redneck!

scorpioboy33
03-14-2005, 11:35 AM
and if there are any gay people here why make them feel uncomfortable?

BigBadBrian
03-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
You know I can not believe the amount of people here that use disparaging terms regarding gay people. First of all I'm a straight married man with no agenda. But seriously being gay doesn't make someone and more or less of a person and I really find it offensive that people here feel so free to use hateful remarks to describe them.

LOL! You start a thread about disparaging terms and then use the term "redneck." You crack me up. :D

DLR7884
03-14-2005, 11:39 AM

Fuck you, faggot.

:)

DLR7884
Your marriage is a facade to mask your gayness.

BigBadBrian
03-14-2005, 11:41 AM
and if there are any gay people here why make them feel uncomfortable?

OK, seriously Scorpio, you may have a point here as far as the name calling goes, but is there seriously anything wrong with having anything against homosexuality as long as one does not hurl insults or other inflammatory rhetoric? Hmm? In other words, is it possible to oppose homosexuality on moral grounds?

scorpioboy33
03-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Fuck you, faggot.

DLR7884

nice :)

scorpioboy33
03-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
OK, seriously Scorpio, you may have a point here as far as the name calling goes, but is there seriously anything wrong with having anything against homosexuality as long as one does not hurl insults or other inflammatory rhetoric? Hmm? In other words, is it possible to oppose homosexuality on moral grounds?

Of course I mean people are totaly entitled to oppose whatever they like. And as well people can hurl insults like DLR just did, up to them.
For me I just do see us all as people and think we should respect each other as human beings. Doesn't mean you have to like what someone does. And as far as the Redneck comment you might have a point I just don't know what else to call someone who is being hateful to someone else based on their sexuality.

scorpioboy33
03-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Fuck you, faggot.

DLR7884

believe me pal if I was gay I would be out and wouldn't hide behind a lie like a marriage for appearances.

DLR7884
03-14-2005, 12:07 PM
believe me pal if I was gay I would be out and wouldn't hide behind a lie like a marriage for appearances.

I was just fucking with you, relax.

DLR7884
Don't be tho thenthative...

scorpioboy33
03-14-2005, 12:08 PM
I was just fucking with you, relax.

DLR7884
Don't be tho thenthative...

not quite sure what the don't be tho thenthative means but cool man

DLR7884
03-14-2005, 12:10 PM
not quite sure what the don't be tho thenthative means but cool man

Just a joke regarding a homo's pronounced lisp.

DLR7884
I guess it doesn't translate when typed.

scorpioboy33
03-14-2005, 12:13 PM
yah the web sucks like that :)

Warham
03-14-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey, you don't hear me calling gays rim-licking faggots or knob gobbing queers on this site. Never!

DrMaddVibe
03-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Cracker ass rim job!

Nickdfresh
03-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Both homophobia AND political correctness suck.

Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot FaggotFaggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot FaggotFaggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot FaggotFaggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot FaggotFaggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot FaggotFaggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot FaggotFaggot

http://www.leithpetwerks.com/Cat_images/BB700.jpg
http://www.ab.lung.ca/images/photos/cigarettes.jpg:D

DrMaddVibe
03-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Bum fucking fag!

academic punk
03-14-2005, 07:49 PM
This thread is fabuloooous!!!

Seshmeister
03-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Did God create gays so we could show how much we glorified him by hating them?

And where does this fit with the God is love shit?

Personally I'm not a fan of the blanket description 'homophobia'. I think we need a word for a general mild distaste and dislike of bitchy campness. While I think there are people out there who hate gays because they were worried they might get a boner in the showers themselves at school who could be described as homophobes, there are folk like myself that just get fed up with all the whiney self indulgant crap that goes with many in the gay community.

That said I'm all for gay marriage. To me it reduces the spread of AIDs and also I don't see why they shouldn't suffer like everyone else...

Cheers!

:gulp:

Warham
03-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Until there's a gay gene produced by science, I'll continue to believe it's entirely behavioral.

Seshmeister
03-14-2005, 09:26 PM
So you choose not to fuck guys in the ass?

Personally I'm not into that,

Nickdfresh
03-15-2005, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Until there's a gay gene produced by science, I'll continue to believe it's entirely behavioral.

From someone that believes in Creationism, I am not sure that science can prove anything to you. However, science has shown that there are in fact biological differences between gays and straights.

Warham
03-15-2005, 06:49 AM
Provide me some info, if you please.

Chemical imbalances in the brain are not necessarily a good biological indicator either.

Nickdfresh
03-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Provide me some info, if you please.

Chemical imbalances in the brain are not necessarily a good biological indicator either.

I'll tell you what, you provide me objective information that says that homosexuality is purely 'behavioral' (a widely discredited theory Pavlov's dog!) and I'll google some incidental things I've read in the past. Maybe we can use "aversion therapy" right after we apply the leaches to bleed them?

Seshmeister
03-15-2005, 07:56 AM
Who needs science?

There are some people that are just gay.

You can tell them a mile away.

The Scatologist
03-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Fuck you faggot, I have friends who are gay, does that mean I can't call people gay boys? No, do they care if I call them gay boys? No.

The only people who care if I call someone a fuckin fag is those fake metrosexuals who are only pretending to be gay cause it's the cool thing to do.

So suck my dick ya flaming fag. :D

Nickdfresh
03-15-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Fuck you faggot, I have friends who are gay, does that mean I can't call people gay boys? No, do they care if I call them gay boys? No.

The only people who care if I call someone a fuckin fag is those fake metrosexuals who are only pretending to be gay cause it's the cool thing to do.

So suck my dick ya flaming fag. :D

Who are you talking too?

Guitar Shark
03-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Did God create gays so we could show how much we glorified him by hating them?

And where does this fit with the God is love shit?

Personally I'm not a fan of the blanket description 'homophobia'. I think we need a word for a general mild distaste and dislike of bitchy campness. While I think there are people out there who hate gays because they were worried they might get a boner in the showers themselves at school who could be described as homophobes, there are folk like myself that just get fed up with all the whiney self indulgant crap that goes with many in the gay community.

That said I'm all for gay marriage. To me it reduces the spread of AIDs and also I don't see why they shouldn't suffer like everyone else...

Cheers!

:gulp:

Well said. LMAO @ bitchy campness!

The Scatologist
03-16-2005, 06:01 AM
They're just fucking GAY people. WOW BIG DEAL. Do you go around to every fucking straight guy on the planet and say WOW you're STRAIGHT! OMG OMG WTFx0rs oneoneone11111

Do I care if they're gay? No. Do I think they're special because they're gay? No. It's just a fucking guy that likes other guys.

monkeythe
03-17-2005, 03:30 AM
Using just the word gay to describe non-hetero people is politically incorrect. The term gay just refers to men. The lesbians are offended by this term. Then of course there are the bi-sexuals that don't like to be classified as either gay or lesbian. After that there are the transgenders that are neither of these things. I only know this pc crap because I went to an University that actually encouraged this crap (they also wanted to change the history dept to herstory & have the word women banned from campus and replaced with womyn)

As a straight man, I find all this politically correct stuff very confusing and need a term for someone that is inclusie of all those not exclusive members of the hetero club.

Faggot seems appropriate.

As far as the bisexual crap goes. the wise sage Andrew Clay said it best: "You either suck cock or you don't"

The Scatologist
03-17-2005, 05:13 AM
gay people call each other gays and faggots anyway. I'll make a new word for all these PC call them homosexuals, not gays people.

They are from now on, called Faggots who eat dinner from Scatologist's bunghole after he was done eating 5 Taco Bell Supreme tacos with extra sour cream.

Nickdfresh
03-17-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
gay people call each other gays and faggots anyway. I'll make a new word for all these PC call them homosexuals, not gays people.

They are from now on, called Faggots who eat dinner from Scatologist's bunghole after he was done eating 5 Taco Bell Supreme tacos with extra sour cream.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc4.jpg

secrets
03-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Fuck you, faggot.

DLR7884

LOL. classic.

I think that was too funny.