PDA

View Full Version : WHO's ruling the world?

Jano
03-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Sometime i' m wondering,who's really ruling the world?

Rikk
03-15-2005, 02:03 AM
At the core...it's the companies. The media and the political figures are given candy to help things run smoothly.

bfm
03-15-2005, 02:08 AM
its deffinantly not bush hes a fucktard

Bill Lumbergh
03-15-2005, 03:26 AM
Bueno Bob.

Nickdfresh
03-15-2005, 05:01 AM
The world is becoming a plutocracy: (http://progressiveliving.org/plutocracy_defined.htm)

Mishar_McLeud
03-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Depends. Till late 80-ies there were no companies in USSR, leave alone big companies. There were none in late 30-ies in Germany as well.

I've still voted for a second option

Warham
03-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Jesus Christ rules the world, and the chickens are about to come home to roost.

Nitro Express
03-15-2005, 11:12 PM
It all depends on what part of the world you are talking about. In Russia and Columbia right now it's organized crime. In most of the middle east it's the Islamic clerics. In the United States it's special intrest money from corporations and lobby groups.

Satan
03-18-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Jesus Christ rules the world, and the chickens are about to come home to roost.

Wrong answer :cool:

Allow a Devil to illustrate.....

From the gospel of Matthew, chapter 4...

8 Again, the Devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the Devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Now as you will observe, JC did not challenge my Unholy authority as the ruler of this world, he merely refused my terms. So while JC went upon his business, the earth continued to be mine, as it is unto this day.

To whom do you think Paul was referring in 2 Corinthians 4:4? :D

Warham
03-18-2005, 06:56 AM
Satan was a bad boy from the very beginning of time, so if anyone is not following the others terms, it's he, not the good Lord.

DrMaddVibe
03-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Brush up on your Marx.

Those that control the foundation, control the laws governing. Train barons, steel barons, oil barons...always a somebody and the always go screaming into the night when the curtain is pulled back for all to see.

Satan
03-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Satan was a bad boy from the very beginning of time, so if anyone is not following the others terms, it's he, not the good Lord.

Of course I don't follow JC's terms. It's in the job description, for Hell's sake!

But again you missed the point entirely. Your own Bible states clearly that I, the Devil, am the "god of this world" and that I am in charge here, as Al Haig would say, and not JC or his Daddy.

Diver Down NJ
03-18-2005, 03:41 PM
What, no Masons or Illuminati??

kentuckyklira
03-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Mishar_McLeud
There were none in late 30-ies in Germany as well.

I've still voted for a second option I guess you didnīt pay much attention in history class!

Or your high school sucked!

Warham
03-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Of course I don't follow JC's terms. It's in the job description, for Hell's sake!

But again you missed the point entirely. Your own Bible states clearly that I, the Devil, am the "god of this world" and that I am in charge here, as Al Haig would say, and not JC or his Daddy.

You were the god of the world right up until Jesus received the keys to the gates of hell when he died and preached for three days and nights down there.

Your powers are diminished good sir, or should I say evil sir.

DLR'sCock
03-18-2005, 04:52 PM
The people who are worth Billions of dollars rule the world....the multi-billionaires, and the multi-national corporations....

Satan
03-18-2005, 04:52 PM
You were the god of the world right up until Jesus received the keys to the gates of hell when he died and preached for three days and nights down there.

Your powers are diminished good sir, or should I say evil sir.

Oh big fucking deal :rolleyes:

Look, his Dad already owned the place. I'm just the warden and resident manager. My name was never on the title.

Anonymous
03-18-2005, 09:44 PM
In a few years - ten, maybe fifteen - China.

Cheers! :bottle:

DLR'sCock
03-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
The world is becoming a plutocracy: (http://progressiveliving.org/plutocracy_defined.htm)

Yes, but then again the world has always been a Plutocracy in one form or another.

The US certainly is a plutocracy.

bfm
03-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
In a few years - ten, maybe fifteen - China.

Cheers! :bottle:

So sad but so true

tobinentinc
03-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Diver Down NJ
What, no Masons or Illuminati??

Diver Down, I'm with you. Big Brother has become so powerful to the point that a group of people probally rule the world, and have so since WWII.

FORD
03-22-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
Diver Down, I'm with you. Big Brother has become so powerful to the point that a group of people probally rule the world, and have so since WWII.

That's about the size of it.

Or more specifically, they have been in charge of every Republican administration since then, as well as the "military industrial complex" and increasingly since the 1980's, the media, to the point where companies such as FAUX and Clear Channel have direct ties to the BCE and PNAC.

Warham
03-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Yeah, it's all the Republicans...

:rolleyes:

Nitro Express
03-23-2005, 03:07 AM
In Utah, the whole fucking state is ran by the Mormons and their local puppet politicians.

FORD
03-23-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
In Utah, the whole fucking state is ran by the Mormons and their local puppet politicians.

Pretty much the southern half of Idaho too. And Mesa AZ is becoming a franchise operation.