PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden,

kentuckyklira
03-15-2005, 05:07 AM
well, the Pakistani government has admitted they havenīt got a clue anymore where to find Osama Bin Laden.

Iīd love to know how our conservative friends explain why the most powerful military and the best equipped intelligence agencies ever canīt capture an old guy with a limp and a bad kidney!

DrMaddVibe
03-15-2005, 06:18 AM
You go find him then!

25 mil is waiting for you. Think of it as a Wonka golden ticket!

Go Augustus go!

kentuckyklira
03-15-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
You go find him then!

25 mil is waiting for you. Think of it as a Wonka golden ticket!

Go Augustus go! Iīm doing fine as it is, and I donīt like cold mountainous areas!

LoungeMachine
03-15-2005, 10:23 AM
According to The Shrub.......

We can't find him because he's hiding.

OBL also has a stack of messages, and a pile of pay vouchers in Langley waiting for him. His desk is a mess too.

kentuckyklira
03-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
According to The Shrub.......

We can't find him because he's hiding.

OBL also has a stack of messages, and a pile of pay vouchers in Langley waiting for him. His desk is a mess too. If his shaving habits are anything to go by then his desk must be one of the messiest!

Seshmeister
03-15-2005, 10:31 AM
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

FORD
03-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Bin Laden is likely dead. That's why the BCE and the whore media are exaggerating Hopalong Zarqawi (who may or may not even exist) to take his place.

Nickdfresh
03-15-2005, 05:43 PM
Today, the Pakistanis claimed they were close to knabbing him about eight or nine months ago.

franksters
03-15-2005, 06:11 PM

frets5150
03-16-2005, 11:38 PM
They know :D