X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

DLR Supports The Iraq War

Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday on his show, Dave was all for our military presence in the Mideast, and is all about opening up a can of whupass on anybody that gives us trouble. Straight from the Toastmaster General's mouth.
  • academic punk
    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Yeah, that's 'cause he wants a strong, powerful ISRAEL.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Dave basically said firepower, and lots of it, will cure most ills.

Sounds like a Republican to me.

Comment

• kentuckyklira
          Veteran
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          Dave basically said firepower, and lots of it, will cure most ills.

Sounds like a Republican to me.
          *Relief*

He was obviously talking about backstage parties!
          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• academic punk
            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

As he said in the book, there are times to take up arms, and there are times to blow somebody else's off.

"In America, we say it with shotguns."

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

That being said, I don't think it would be necessarily prudent for anyone to shape their views on foreign policy or political stances by what the guy who designed laughing devils to piss Jack Daniels at and on his audience has to say.

Comment

• vanzilla
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Point taken. I love Dave for the music and the attitude - not his politics. You don't see me buying any John Ashcroft albums do you? And that motherfucker can sing!
                Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• academic punk
                  Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

LEEEEEET THE EEEEEEEEAAAAAAGGGLLLLLEEEEE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAARRR!!!

LIIIKE SHEEEEE'S NEEEEEVER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAREEEDD BEEEEEEFOOOOOOOORRRRREEEE!!!!!!!

LIKE A BROOOOONTOOOSAUURRRRUSS DINOOOOSAAAAUURRR!!!

IIIIIII'VVVEE GGGGOOOOOOOTTT AAAA CCAAANNNNKASOOOOORRRREE!!

LLLLLLEEEEEEEEETT THE EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAGGLLEE SOOOOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                    That being said, I don't think it would be necessarily prudent for anyone to shape their views on foreign policy or political stances by what the guy who designed laughing devils to piss Jack Daniels at and on his audience has to say.
                    If people base their beliefs and political views on what a rock star, or movie star says, they should be taken out and shot.

DLR7884
                    I do agree with what Dave says about the war....on my own.
                    Originally Posted by WARF:
                    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• steve
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                      If people base their beliefs and political views on what a rock star, or movie star says, they should be taken out and shot.

DLR7884
                      AGREED.
                      That said, you can't pigionhole Dave into being a "R-Word" based on 1 out of 100 views that define a political party.

We're also talking about a guy that chooses to own property in arguably the three most liberal areas of the country:
                      Manhatten, South Beach, and Pasadena, CA.

I mean, I think we should be in Afghanistan too. I think saving poor folks from bad dictators is a damn good idea as well. I just am repulsed that the Bush administration LIED to do it, and I emphatically question their motive$.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by steve
                        AGREED.
                        That said, you can't pigionhole Dave into being a "R-Word" based on 1 out of 100 views that define a political party.

BULLSHIT!!!! It's done in this forum every damn day of the week!
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• McCarrens
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

I think it's amazing. There's all this talk by some that it shouldn't matter what Dave is politically, he's a performer not a politician.

Yet, I wonder which group would be crowing the loudest if Dave decided he was giving up music (and his EMT work) to become one of Howard Dean's lackies?
                          "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Roth on!

Roth in 2008!
                            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I agree with most of the comments in this thread, and this "Balances" the fact that Spammy Hagar is a card carrying Republican, though I have never heard his beliefs in regards to the War. (And probably never will unless he mentions it in a Mezro conducted interview.)

Comment

Working...