PDA

View Full Version : Good news from Iraq

kentuckyklira
03-16-2005, 04:16 AM
Italy´s government has announced it will start withdrawing its troops from Iraq no later than September. Ukraine´s troops are just leaving.

Wonderful!

I guess we can start calling Bush and Blair´s so called "coalition of the willing" what it actually was all along,

"coalition of the bullied, blackmailed and bribed"!

Bring 'em on!

Rueglio
03-16-2005, 04:51 AM
Being Italian I really hope we get the fuck outta Iraq as soon
as possible.
Oh, and btw: OUR GOVERMENT SUCKS!!!!

kentuckyklira
03-16-2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Rueglio
Being Italian I really hope we get the fuck outta Iraq as soon
as possible.
Oh, and btw: OUR GOVERMENT SUCKS!!!! :baaa:

BigBadBrian
03-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
:baaa:

Here's an anti-war emoticon in salute!

http://civilwarclipart.com/Clipartgallery/images/smileys/bulldozer3.gif

Nickdfresh
03-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
[B]Here's an anti-war emoticon in salute!

:hagar3:

Nice one Diamond Den!

BigBadBrian
03-16-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Nice one Diamond Den!

Don't you dare lecture me about spamming the board with all the shit you put up. Piss off.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Don't you dare lecture me about spamming the board with all the shit you put up. Piss off.

I'm not setting out to intentionally irritate anyone, nor do I generally make fun of people dying. The only ones I irritate are they are the SHEEP trolls. And your Ann Coulter articles are plenty of (legit, topical) SPAM thank you.

BigBadBrian
03-16-2005, 07:50 AM
I'm not setting out to intentionally irritate anyone, nor do I generally make fun of people dying. The only ones I irritate are they are the SHEEP trolls. And your Ann Coulter articles are plenty of (legit, topical) SPAM thank you.

Uh....you're welcome. :D

BigBadBrian
03-16-2005, 08:19 AM
Italy´s government has announced it will start withdrawing its troops from Iraq no later than September. Ukraine´s troops are just leaving.

Wonderful!

I guess we can start calling Bush and Blair´s so called "coalition of the willing" what it actually was all along,

"coalition of the bullied, blackmailed and bribed"!

Bring 'em on!

Good news for the UK, huh Sesh? Your boys will be asked to fill the gap. Cheers for everyone! :gulp:

kentuckyklira
03-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Here's an anti-war emoticon in salute!

http://civilwarclipart.com/Clipartgallery/images/smileys/bulldozer3.gif Aren´t you the one who´s mouth starts frothing whenever anyone ridicules dead US servicemen in Iraq?

1500 down, 148500 to go!

:D

BigBadBrian
03-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Aren´t you the one who´s mouth starts frothing whenever anyone ridicules dead US servicemen in Iraq?

1500 down, 148500 to go!

Yeah, I get pretty pissed. I know you think dead Americans are a funny topic.

I think you need to fuck off and die...as soon as possible.

I've served alongside some of those people over there right now.

Your smiley indicates your ridicule. ASSHOLE.

BigBadBrian
03-16-2005, 08:55 AM
Aren´t you the one who´s mouth starts frothing whenever anyone ridicules dead US servicemen in Iraq?

1500 down, 148500 to go!

I think every American on the entire board, including Sarge, needs to look at this post. Whether you agree with the war or not....Fucking disgusting. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But I wouldn't think of censoring it. ;)

Dr. Love
03-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I get pretty pissed. I know you think dead Americans are a funny topic.

I think you need to fuck off and die...as soon as possible.

I've served alongside some of those people over there right now.

Your smiley indicates your ridicule. ASSHOLE.

As much as I think the guy is a complete asshole, he's just trying to get a rise out of the people here on the board (specifically you in this post).

You should know better than anyone not to let him do it.

kentuckyklira
03-16-2005, 08:59 AM
How´s your Latin?

Quod erat demonstrandum!

BigBadBrian
03-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
As much as I think the guy is a complete asshole, he's just trying to get a rise out of the people here on the board (specifically you in this post).

You should know better than anyone not to let him do it.

Doc, Doc, Doc,

You're talking to the guy who is the master at posting shit to get a rise out of people. You know that. I know damn well what he's doing. He's still a skin-headed Kraut who hates Americans. Fuck him. Let everyone see what he posts. Besides, I got a little time to kill before I seed my lawn. :D

kentuckyklira
03-16-2005, 09:06 AM
Doc, Doc, Doc,

You're talking to the guy who is the master at posting shit to get a rise out of people. You know that. I know damn well what he's doing. He's still a skin-headed Kraut who hates Americans. Fuck him. Let everyone see what he posts. Besides, I got a little time to kill before I seed my lawn. :D I´m skin-headed???

Wow, my mirror must be enchanted or something!:eek:

Ally_Kat
03-16-2005, 06:35 PM

1500 down, 148500 to go!

You sit there and say that but we all know what we did to your ass in WW2.

You realize that one of those people who wish dead is our very own Sarge who runs this site?

Dr. Love
03-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Doc, Doc, Doc,

You're talking to the guy who is the master at posting shit to get a rise out of people. You know that. I know damn well what he's doing. He's still a skin-headed Kraut who hates Americans. Fuck him. Let everyone see what he posts. Besides, I got a little time to kill before I seed my lawn. :D

B, B, B,

I know. That's why I said, "You should know better than anyone."

Anyway, fuck that schnitzel.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
You sit there and say that but we all know what we did to your ass in WW2.

You realize that one of those people who wish dead is our very own Sarge who runs this site?

I don't think he really does. See DR. LOVE's astute take on him above. He's a button pusher!

kentuckyklira
03-17-2005, 06:17 AM
I don't think he really does. See DR. LOVE's astute take on him above. He's a button pusher! I was just proving that BigBrainlessBaby will have froth all over his mouth whenever someone hits the right nerve but starts crying when someone, for example Ford, thinks he (BBB) has gone too far!

Learn some Latin, qoud erat demonstrandum means "what was to be proven"!

BigBadBrian
03-17-2005, 08:11 AM
I was just proving that BigBrainlessBaby will have froth all over his mouth whenever someone hits the right nerve but starts crying when someone, for example Ford, thinks he (BBB) has gone too far!

Listen Adolf, you don't know one damn thing about going too far. As Doc Love said, I'm THEE original button pusher around here. Getting a reaction is one thing, but writing stupid shit is another. You, sir, are in the latter category.

Too be sure, once you've written stuff down, you can't take things back on this board. Just take heed of Ally's post just four posts back. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Now, go back to your goose-stepping lesson. Hop to it, Heinie.

kentuckyklira
03-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

It´s just the internet dude, get a life!

McCarrens
03-17-2005, 10:42 AM
Lira, fuck you for saying, even in jest, you hope my countrymen and women die in Iraq (or anywhere.)

Ally_Kat
03-17-2005, 05:43 PM
It´s just the internet dude, get a life!

You basically came into someone's internet house and wished them dead. It's hard to laugh off when Sarge is over there right now.

Dr. Love
03-17-2005, 07:03 PM
He's German... did you expect a sense of good taste?

UNCLAX72
03-20-2005, 06:25 PM

1500 down, 148500 to go!

wow you are a slimy fuck (America love it or leave it)

Island Boy
03-20-2005, 06:35 PM

1500 down, 148500 to go!

FORD
03-20-2005, 06:35 PM
As if we needed any more evidence of your amazing level of stupidity......