PDA

View Full Version : china trip

franksters
03-16-2005, 06:16 AM
did anyone ever been to china? if yes where? and what was it like?

a friend of mine is goin for work and she's a little nervous about it..

Nitro Express
03-16-2005, 02:02 PM
I've been to China numerouse times. Hong Kong, Shian, Bejing, Shanghi, Canton. Basically everywhere in China except for the western desert.

Your mom doesn't have anything to worry about. You mom will actually be safer in China than in any of the major US cities. They torture and kill their criminals. Not much of a crime problem and the govt. is only going to come after you if you majorly fuck up.

If your mom follows the rules, she will have a great time and learn a lot. She will be amazed at how modern China has become and how far the US has fallen in 20 years. Everyone in the US should go to China and see for themselves. Not to see so much how much China has imporved but how we in the US have fucked up in comparison.

franksters
03-16-2005, 03:46 PM
thanks for your comments, and btw it is not my mom that's goin, it's a friend of mine

i am sure that this will re-assure her

blonddgirl777
03-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Yea,
It's me. who's going... for apparel business.
I love to discover new countries but I do not like the chinese culture at all...
I just know that they do not respect wild life and nature along the Canadian and American west coast.
That's enough for me to resent the Chinese...
I've lived along the coast's biggest cities for a while and was not too happy with their way to deal with us (or drive around).
So how did WE fuck up when now, we have to come up with laws to protect ourselves (not ecolomically) but against destroying our richest assets?
I hope this trip will make me understand "things"...

blonddgirl777
04-04-2005, 12:48 AM
I am nervous about this trip... I am leaving on the 9th and I will be all alone in H.K...!!!
Wish me luck!

blonddgirl777
04-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Well... I guess that's it...
Asia, here I come!

I will be alone in Hong Kong for 4 days and then, meeting some collegues in Canton.

19 hours plane trip and I am clostrophobic!

My boss is better giving me a big fuck'n bonus this year...

See y'all in 2 weeks!!!

:( :( :( :(:( :cato2:

EbDawson
04-09-2005, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Everyone in the US should go to China and see for themselves. Not to see so much how much China has imporved but how we in the US have fucked up in comparison.

But I haven't visited New Jersey yet.

EbDawson
04-09-2005, 02:57 AM
Not to see so much how much China has imporved but how we in the US have fucked up in comparison.

Oh yeah, just how do you mean we've fucked up? (Not that we haven't)

blonddgirl777
04-25-2005, 01:18 AM
After coming back from that 2 weeks trip I can say that we cannot even compare the 2 contries (continents).

Everyone fucks up at some points but I would much rather 100% fuck up here, in America than there!!!

Nitro Express
04-25-2005, 03:22 PM
There's one thing consistant about China and their culture PREJUDICE. If you aren't Chinese and fit into their little system, you aren't worth shit. They may have manners and politeness if they want something from you but there is always a hidden agenda there.

How the United States fucked up was falling into the Chinese trap. They are still our enemy but we opened up to them thinking we were going to convert them to capatalism. Tianamen square and a huge list of human rights attrocities meant nothing as long as the Chinese could produce cheap goods for us. Now we run a huge trade deficite with them as they use our money and technology to make their military and economic machine more powerful. The time will come that they will make a move on Taiwan and we will be forced to try and fight a huge monster we helped build. Our policy with China has been devastating. A major fuckup!

Nitro Express
04-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh yes. The environment means nothing to the Chinese. Go over there, you can taste the air. They are building huge industrial projects like huge dams with no concern regarding the environment or the history of the area.

blonddgirl777
04-25-2005, 08:26 PM
I totally agree with those last 2 posts...
Well said!

Nitro Express
04-25-2005, 10:41 PM
North America has it's fair share of problems but I deffinately would rather be poorer here than richer in China. The United States is dropping the ball hard right now but I still have my constitutional rights. No such thing in China no matter how much money you make. No due process if the powers that be decide you are in their way.

Nitro Express
04-25-2005, 10:46 PM
But I do believe in individual countries instead of Bono's world community. World trade is nothing new. The tea dumped into Boston Harbor during the Boston Tea Party came from the far east. We just trade and ship faster now.

People are still very different and the whole world isn't going to get along. Who are we really fooling? I think you should worry about your own country first. Bono is Irish, he should be in Ireland trying to make it better instead of ragging on Canada. Bono don't vote there so he has no say.

The Chinese are going to do their thing. They have done it for a long time. I may bennefit from it or it may screw me up the ass. We are playing poker with the world and if you don't play well, you get screwed.

The point I'm making is people with the last name of Bush are lousey poker players.

EbDawson
04-26-2005, 02:09 AM
How the United States fucked up was falling into the Chinese trap. They are still our enemy but we opened up to them thinking we were going to convert them to capatalism. Tianamen square and a huge list of human rights attrocities meant nothing as long as the Chinese could produce cheap goods for us. Now we run a huge trade deficite with them as they use our money and technology to make their military and economic machine more powerful. The time will come that they will make a move on Taiwan and we will be forced to try and fight a huge monster we helped build. Our policy with China has been devastating. A major fuckup!

Thanks for clearing that up. Can't argue with you on those points.

blonddgirl777
04-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson
Thanks for clearing that up. Can't argue with you on those points.

Yep!