PDA

View Full Version : Think your neighborhood is safe for kids?

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 09:52 AM
The story of the missing 9 year old Florida girl, Jessica Lundsford, really got me thinking about how safe my daughter is while playing outside this summer.

So i decided that i would do a search and see just how safe my community really is.

To my total shock, and i don't know why i was shocked, I found that there are 5 Sexual Offenders within 1 mile of my home.
2 of them live less than 1500 feet of my home, and both of them were convicted of sex crimes against minors.

This made me wonder just how many of my friends here actually know how safe there own neighborhood is for their children, so i am posting a link to the Sexual Offender Registry Database so you can all search on your state and be prepared with the knowledge that every parent should know.

Here is the link
Sexual Offender Registry Database (http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm)

Carmine
03-18-2005, 10:00 AM
GREAT IDEA CAT!!

I'll be checking right now!!

Thank you!

VHdamaco
03-18-2005, 10:02 AM
wow...

only one mexican is a sexual offender in my hometown...

thought it'd be more since it's being overtaken with them...

academic punk
03-18-2005, 10:04 AM
Cat -

Though your concern is always justified, many offenders are classified as such simply because they were, for example, in a relationship with a 15 year old when they themselves were 19.

It's a very broad guideline to qualify for registration. Check the people out (htat's why it's available to the public), but also bear in mind that - HOPEFULLY - these people would not be out if they were not rehabilitated.

Also, you never really know who ANYONE is. Look at Scott Peterson for example - no previous record at all, and he murders (brutally, decapitation, the works) his wife and nearly full-term fetus.

Then you have the other side of the coin, like people with records who have learned their lesson, and have now dedicated their lives to not repeating their past mistakes, and in some cases actively take part in counselling programs, now from the others side of the desk.

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
Cat -

Though your concern is always justified, many offenders are classified as such simply because they were, for example, in a relationship with a 15 year old when they themselves were 19.

It's a very broad guideline to qualify for registration. Check the people out (htat's why it's available to the public), but also bear in mind that - HOPEFULLY - these people would not be out if they were not rehabilitated.

Also, you never really know who ANYONE is. Look at Scott Peterson for example - no previous record at all, and he murders (brutally, decapitation, the works) his wife and nearly full-term fetus.

Then you have the other side of the coin, like people with records who have learned their lesson, and have now dedicated their lives to not repeating their past mistakes, and in some cases actively take part in counselling programs, now from the others side of the desk.

Dude, I don't need a lecture from you.
I am well aware of everything you posted, but frankly, your wasting your time posting.
I simply posted this so that people can be aware of possible threats in their neighborhood and to their children.
I don't care to assume what goes on in the mind of someone else, but this is about awareness, nothing more.

Do you have kids?
If the answer is No, then you need to shut the hell up.

If the answer is Yes, then just appreciate the info and go about your business.

Thanks!

academic punk
03-18-2005, 10:14 AM
Okaaaaay...sorry for breathing.

Satan
03-18-2005, 10:21 AM
I have a lot of sexual predators in my neighborhood.....but they aren't much of a threat to anybody anymore.

It's hard to prey on children when your body is dunked in boiling honey and then dropped into a giant hill of fire ants :D

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 10:24 AM
academic, Sorry dude, but we live in a time where you can't trust anyone, i do know this.
I also know that people can be rehabilitated.
I just thought it would be a good idea for people to know who is living in their neighborhood.
Chances are that if more people knew this information there would be fewer stories about missing kids.

Nothing burns my crawl more than someone who victimizes a child.

I'm sorry i snapped at you, but i take the safety of my children and the safety of all children seriously.
And it only takes one offender to ruin a family for life.

Being armed with information can make the difference.

But thanks for the balance of thought, i just got the impression you thought i'd form a lynch mob and go after these folks or something.

It's all good.

vanzilla
03-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the link Cat. A fascinating resource. I never knew there were that many sex offenders in the county I live in.

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Satan
I have a lot of sexual predators in my neighborhood.....but they aren't much of a threat to anybody anymore.

It's hard to prey on children when your body is dunked in boiling honey and then dropped into a giant hill of fire ants :D

I had a few scary moments last summer because my daughter was playing with a friend down the street and she knows the rule is not to go into someone's house without my knowing.
She broke that rule twice, and i freak when i look up and she is somewhere i can't see her. and i keep a real close eye on her at all times.

I am in some senses, a bit paranoid, but i will not be able to deal with the fact that something happens that i had power to prevent.

I don't ever want a parent to go through what so many have gone through. I can't even fathom the idea that my child is gone and i don't know where to find her.

Just consider this a public service announcement and may all parents never know just how well it served them.

academic punk
03-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
academic, Sorry dude, but we live in a time where you can't trust anyone, i do know this.
I also know that people can be rehabilitated.
I just thought it would be a good idea for people to know who is living in their neighborhood.
Chances are that if more people knew this information there would be fewer stories about missing kids.

Nothing burns my crawl more than someone who victimizes a child.

I'm sorry i snapped at you, but i take the safety of my children and the safety of all children seriously.
And it only takes one offender to ruin a family for life.

Being armed with information can make the difference.

But thanks for the balance of thought, i just got the impression you thought i'd form a lynch mob and go after these folks or something.

It's all good.

Appreciate it!

Was worried - the last people I'd want to set off on this site is yu and Carmine...when that happens, oyu know you've really fucked up!

On the other hand...considering how hard you fucked me in the ass with that initial response...maybe you should register!

(JOKE!!!)

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Thanks for the link Cat. A fascinating resource. I never knew there were that many sex offenders in the county I live in.

You and me both, that is why this thread is here now.
And no thanks is required from any of you.

Just keep an eye on your kids at all times, cause abduction can happen in seconds.

academic punk
03-18-2005, 10:39 AM
BTW - I think you can get more details and specifics about why individuals are on the list by going to your local precinct or courthouse.

Carmine
03-18-2005, 10:45 AM
I had a few scary moments last summer because my daughter was playing with a friend down the street and she knows the rule is not to go into someone's house without my knowing.
She broke that rule twice, and i freak when i look up and she is somewhere i can't see her. and i keep a real close eye on her at all times.

I am in some senses, a bit paranoid, but i will not be able to deal with the fact that something happens that i had power to prevent.

I don't ever want a parent to go through what so many have gone through. I can't even fathom the idea that my child is gone and i don't know where to find her.

Just consider this a public service announcement and may all parents never know just how well it served them.

I have that problem with my 6 year old as well, just her friendly nature. But it is a cause for major concern. I too, CAT, will FREAK if I cant see her. My parents live 3 doors from my family and she has a tendency to wander to their house. OK..but she's still gotta tell me first! Try to explain the fact that you are upset with your daughter for going to Papa's house....thats hard!

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Appreciate it!

Was worried - the last people I'd want to set off on this site is yu and Carmine...when that happens, oyu know you've really fucked up!

On the other hand...considering how hard you fucked me in the ass with that initial response...maybe you should register!

(JOKE!!!)

I am sorry, bro. I just get sick to my stomach seeing a parent (providing they aren't the culprits) crying out in desperate pleas for help to find their kids.

And the fact that Jessica Lundsford has been missing for 3 weeks does not give me much hope that she'll be coming home.

And she is not the only one, just the only one getting news coverage.

Roth On!

academic punk
03-18-2005, 10:55 AM
I am sorry, bro. I just get sick to my stomach seeing a parent (providing they aren't the culprits) crying out in desperate pleas for help to find their kids.

It's the most horrifying thing in the world. Hell is too good a place for anyone sick enough to do anything bad or abusive to a child.

Glad we're on the same page. And am glad to see you have such great concern for your children. There should be more parents like ya, bro!

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I have that problem with my 6 year old as well, just her friendly nature. But it is a cause for major concern. I too, CAT, will FREAK if I cant see her. My parents live 3 doors from my family and she has a tendency to wander to their house. OK..but she's still gotta tell me first! Try to explain the fact that you are upset with your daughter for going to Papa's house....thats hard!

I know man, and i took the approach of being very blunt with her.
I went into overdrive teaching her the bounderies and gave her some things to do whenever she is approached by anyone she doesn't know.

If they aren't family, they haven't earned any trust.
I know i got through because she doesn't do anything anymore without my prior consent.

Roll Playing works, practice scenarios so they know NOW how to react in a threatening situation.

I watch her like a hawk, and she is unaware of that which is how i indicate how well she understands what i have discussed with her.

My fear is when she stays with Gramma, she used to let her run loose for long periods without checking on her. this has been the spark of a few disagreements because My mother thinks i need to let her be a kid, which is fine, but not at the risk of her being abducted.
If she is outdoors, she is to be monitored at all times.

I know that my guard is never down, and i expect no less from anyone who is watching her at any given moment.

It's a tough job and the cause of many a grey hair.

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 11:18 AM
It's the most horrifying thing in the world. Hell is too good a place for anyone sick enough to do anything bad or abusive to a child.

Glad we're on the same page. And am glad to see you have such great concern for your children. There should be more parents like ya, bro!

Thanks man, i see parents that turn their kids loose after school and don't even think about them until dusk.
I have seen teens that walk around the hood dressed like whores, and i just shudder.

There is a kid down the street who lives with his grandma, and she likes to nap while the boy is playing outside, so i took it upon myself to keep the same eye on him.

I honestly don't know what goes on in the minds of some parents, i really don't.
yet i guarentee you the moment their kid turns up missing they'll be on TV crying and claiming they were not negligent in any way.

They need to be whipped with a leather strap for their lack of discipline and guidance.
Kids are not capable of determining the dangers they confront in this world today, everything to them is innocent unless they are infromed otherwise, and even then, they are prone to make bad choices.

Carmine
03-18-2005, 11:33 AM

My fear is when she stays with Gramma, she used to let her run loose for long periods without checking on her. this has been the spark of a few disagreements because My mother thinks i need to let her be a kid, which is fine, but not at the risk of her being abducted.
If she is outdoors, she is to be monitored at all times.

I hear ya. I remember my own childhood in the 70's. Different time. People in general were different. I could go out my door at 8:00am...and not return till "the street lights come on", without my parents or myself having any fear. Everybody knew everybody in the neighboorhood! Other adults watched out for all the kids. Somebody would throw ya a sandwich for lunch, usually whose ever mother got outside first. Times and People have certainly changed!!!! Thats where the fear comes from.

Fairwrning
03-18-2005, 11:58 AM
shit..great thread Cat..41 of those fuckers in my town..that is scary..i have a soon- to- be 13 yr. old daughter..
I told myself long ago that i would probably end up in jail for killing some sick bastard by the time she was 18...thank god it hasn't happened..but that link will make you worry..
odds are slim it will happen..but don't think for a second that it can't..

Nitro Express
03-18-2005, 12:21 PM
We should just give kids mini uzis to defend themselves with.

academic punk
03-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I hear ya. I remember my own childhood in the 70's. Different time. People in general were different. I could go out my door at 8:00am...and not return till "the street lights come on", without my parents or myself having any fear. Everybody knew everybody in the neighboorhood! Other adults watched out for all the kids. Somebody would throw ya a sandwich for lunch, usually whose ever mother got outside first. Times and People have certainly changed!!!! Thats where the fear comes from.

I wonder about this...was the world that different? It seems it was to me too...but was that just perspective? Were we just young and naive?Were our parents shitting themselves about our whereabouts?

Is it the rise of 24 hour news and how they plaster this stuff in front of us all day everyday? Or the fact that there now IS a Megan's Law and a sex offenders registry and an internet that we're all so much more aware of what in probability going on all along?

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 06:33 PM
No, it's much more than perspective. When i was a kid things like this were very rare. this stuff started to pick up in the early 80's.

And when it did happen it was on the news, in a time when news programs actually reported the news as it was without spin or dramatic enhancement for the sake of ratings.

Society has changed and become more and more violent with each decade.
Sadly, children have become far too common a target.

Things have definately changed in our world, most definately.

Carmine
03-18-2005, 07:29 PM
I wonder about this...was the world that different? It seems it was to me too...but was that just perspective? Were we just young and naive?Were our parents shitting themselves about our whereabouts?

Is it the rise of 24 hour news and how they plaster this stuff in front of us all day everyday? Or the fact that there now IS a Megan's Law and a sex offenders registry and an internet that we're all so much more aware of what in probability going on all along?

Naah AP..Cats right above me here. You could do anything in your neighborhood. Play, eat, ride bikes, etc. ALL the parents had your back! No worries

academic punk
03-18-2005, 07:53 PM
That's how I feel too, but I'm wondering if it's just perspective.

Remember that PSA on the networks way back when: "It's five o'clock...do you know where your children are?"

For us kids at the time it was hysterical..."It's nine o'clock...do you know where your teachers hairline is?"

But I'm sure parents were losing their minds: "I think he's at soccer practice...but how can I be SURE???!?"

But I ultimately agree: I remember wandering anywhere at almost anytime when I was growing up. Not the case with the young-uns of today. You're either in my eyesight or you're in your room.

Carmine
03-18-2005, 07:56 PM
You're either in my eyesight or you're in your room.

I have actually said that! So true...

Carmine
03-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Even more so, I remember being sent on my bike, like 5-6 blocks from home to the store for this and that, at like 7-8 years old. Everybody that I passed on my way knew who I was, where I was going, etc.

I'd drive by em and go "yeah, I'm F'n Ragu....gotta get the milk!"

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 08:02 PM
I remember when I was the deviant in the neighborhood, lol.
I was the kid always getting into trouble and dragging my little friends with me.

My earliest memory as a child was climbing out of my high chair on my birthday and attacking my cake.
Mom pushed me to close to the table and turned her back to me, bad move, Mom.
So basically my first memory was of being a destructive sort. :)

academic punk
03-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Hahaha!

My first memory is of being destroyed! No lie! And this is a good example of parents needing to watch their children at all times!

academic punk
03-18-2005, 08:23 PM
whoops! Okay...here we go...

When I was three years old my next door neighbor RAN ME OVER WITH HER CAR!!! NO SHIT!!!

Remember Little and Big Wheels? My older sister and I were out playing, her on her Big Wheels (she was seven) and me on my Little Wheels. I was only allowed to ride around on the driveway at our suburban home, but because she was older, my sister was allowed anywhere on the block so long as she stayed on the sidewalk.

This was on Thanksgiving: my mother was making dinner, my father was inside watching football games. My sister (a mischievous little demon if there ever was one) says, "Wanna race?"

So here I am, "YEAH!" We line up our vehicles, she says "Ready? Set...GO!!!" We both start pedalling like crazy, but of course she's WAAAY ahead within moments. She zooms right past the next door neighbors house, and I of course, being an obedient little three year old, stop. By like three houses down, she finally notices I'm all the way back there, and she says, "It's okay...come on, I'm watching you."

So this is the best, right? Breaking the chains...I'm going beyond my confines and all that, right? I start pedalling with all my heart...

...here's my next door neighbor going in reverse out of her garage...I see the car coming towards me, but because my sister told me to go, I figure everything is AOK.

BOOM! The motherfucking rear bumper hits me on the head and I'm underneath the car...I don't know what's going on, but I am aware my sister is now running back and screaming.

What does this fucking asshole do? She says, "What a strange noise that just came from beneath the car! And look at that little girl yelling at me! I wonder what's going on! Well, because I'm A FUCKING IDIOT WHO JUST GOT MY LICENCE FOUR DAYS AGO (no lie!), I'll just go in DRIVE!"

It was then that I was run over, knocked about and bloodied to a pulp. As you know, kids heads are soft, malleable. The doctors tell me had that same thing happened to someone who was five or older, MY FUCKING HEAD WOULD'VE BEEN SQUASHED LIKE A GRAPE!

So my sister runds into the house. This moron is sitting there now screaming, "Oh my God, oh my God, I didn't see him, I iddn't know, Oh my God". The my folks come running out of the house. My father takes one look at the bloody carcass that was once his son, and what does he do? FAINTS. Good clutch player!

All I remember from the car ride was everyone screaming and crying, and me not entirely sure why (but because they were I of course did too). Then I put my hand to my head, took it off, saw that it was just BLANKETED IN BLOOD, and that's the last I remember.

Long story short, they rushed me to my pediatricians house, hospital too far away...thanksgiving cancelled over there. He did preliminary treatment of the wound, and then off to the hospital. I was unconscious/in a coma for about a week. Fun.

Now the neighbor? Honest to God...MOVED OUT WITH NO FORWARDING ADDRESS BEFORE I WAS EVEN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF I WAS ALIVE OR DEAD!!!

And you wonder why I'm so fucked up!!!

Carmine
03-18-2005, 08:27 PM
Holy shit Ap!!

That part about your dad being a clutch player...LMFAO!!!

Spit diet coke all over my pc!!!!!

Cathedral
03-18-2005, 09:08 PM
whoops! Okay...here we go...

When I was three years old my next door neighbor RAN ME OVER WITH HER CAR!!! NO SHIT!!!

Remember Little and Big Wheels? My older sister and I were out playing, her on her Big Wheels (she was seven) and me on my Little Wheels. I was only allowed to ride around on the driveway at our suburban home, but because she was older, my sister was allowed anywhere on the block so long as she stayed on the sidewalk.

This was on Thanksgiving: my mother was making dinner, my father was inside watching football games. My sister (a mischievous little demon if there ever was one) says, "Wanna race?"

So here I am, "YEAH!" We line up our vehicles, she says "Ready? Set...GO!!!" We both start pedalling like crazy, but of course she's WAAAY ahead within moments. She zooms right past the next door neighbors house, and I of course, being an obedient little three year old, stop. By like three houses down, she finally notices I'm all the way back there, and she says, "It's okay...come on, I'm watching you."

So this is the best, right? Breaking the chains...I'm going beyond my confines and all that, right? I start pedalling with all my heart...

...here's my next door neighbor going in reverse out of her garage...I see the car coming towards me, but because my sister told me to go, I figure everything is AOK.

BOOM! The motherfucking rear bumper hits me on the head and I'm underneath the car...I don't know what's going on, but I am aware my sister is now running back and screaming.

What does this fucking asshole do? She says, "What a strange noise that just came from beneath the car! And look at that little girl yelling at me! I wonder what's going on! Well, because I'm A FUCKING IDIOT WHO JUST GOT MY LICENCE FOUR DAYS AGO (no lie!), I'll just go in DRIVE!"

It was then that I was run over, knocked about and bloodied to a pulp. As you know, kids heads are soft, malleable. The doctors tell me had that same thing happened to someone who was five or older, MY FUCKING HEAD WOULD'VE BEEN SQUASHED LIKE A GRAPE!

So my sister runds into the house. This moron is sitting there now screaming, "Oh my God, oh my God, I didn't see him, I iddn't know, Oh my God". The my folks come running out of the house. My father takes one look at the bloody carcass that was once his son, and what does he do? FAINTS. Good clutch player!

All I remember from the car ride was everyone screaming and crying, and me not entirely sure why (but because they were I of course did too). Then I put my hand to my head, took it off, saw that it was just BLANKETED IN BLOOD, and that's the last I remember.

Long story short, they rushed me to my pediatricians house, hospital too far away...thanksgiving cancelled over there. He did preliminary treatment of the wound, and then off to the hospital. I was unconscious/in a coma for about a week. Fun.

Now the neighbor? Honest to God...MOVED OUT WITH NO FORWARDING ADDRESS BEFORE I WAS EVEN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF I WAS ALIVE OR DEAD!!!

And you wonder why I'm so fucked up!!!

Damn dude, that is a fucked up story...and i don't think you're fucked up at all, lol.

Oh, and i had a couple of Big Wheels, they were cool as hell.
I had a Green Machine too. :)

academic punk
03-18-2005, 09:12 PM
GREEN MACHINES ROCKED!!!

Sorry about the PC, Ragu! Tell ya what - while you're taking MAX apart, grab his wallet, and treat yourself to a new one!!!

bfm
03-18-2005, 09:13 PM
thats wack

Carmine
03-18-2005, 09:13 PM
GREEN MACHINES ROCKED!!!

Sorry about the PC, Ragu! Tell ya what - while you're taking MAX apart, grab his wallet, and treat yourself to a new one!!!

haha, there's an idea!

The Scatologist
03-18-2005, 09:42 PM
Yay no sex offenders in my zip code

vanzilla
03-19-2005, 01:26 AM
God Damn dude. That was a riveting story. Holy shit man, you had a real asshole for a neighbor.

Ally_Kat
03-19-2005, 02:22 AM
OMG 7 and reading what ws involved, I don't feel safe living next to these guys.

One guy is 41 and doing it up the poop chute of some 13-year-old girl. There's a 50 year old going after 11 year olds. Another one was having a 15-year-old go out and prostitute.

And then there's this winner --

Offense Description:
Actual Sexual Intercourse
Actual Deviate Sexual Intercourse
Actual Kidnapping/Unlawful Imprisonment
Relationship to victim: Stranger
Weapon used:
No weapon used
Force used:
Hit with hand/fist/club
Vehicle
Computer used: No
Pornography involved: No

KIDNAPPING!

He lives down the block. WTF

LoungeMachine
03-19-2005, 03:56 AM
Check out Butler, PA

Over 50 registered sex offenders in the little shit hole town Joe Thunder calls home...............

Makes sense considering the info about him a couple of years back.....

academic punk
03-19-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
OMG 7 and reading what ws involved, I don't feel safe living next to these guys.

One guy is 41 and doing it up the poop chute of some 13-year-old girl. There's a 50 year old going after 11 year olds. Another one was having a 15-year-old go out and prostitute.

And then there's this winner --

Offense Description:
Actual Sexual Intercourse
Actual Deviate Sexual Intercourse
Actual Kidnapping/Unlawful Imprisonment
Relationship to victim: Stranger
Weapon used:
No weapon used
Force used:
Hit with hand/fist/club
Vehicle
Computer used: No
Pornography involved: No

KIDNAPPING!

He lives down the block. WTF

Shit!

What part of our town do you live in?

FORD
03-19-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Check out Butler, PA

Over 50 registered sex offenders in the little shit hole town Joe Thunder calls home...............

Makes sense considering the info about him a couple of years back.....

and at least 25 of the 50 are probably Blunder aliases.

Ally_Kat
03-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Shit!

What part of our town do you live in?

I'm in Glendale which is on the border of Queens and Brooklyn

MAX
03-20-2005, 12:30 AM
I checked that offender list periodically as well. I know that I make fun of Mormons and their ways a lot but where I live is a close knit community cos of it. What's funny though is that the majority of my surrounding neighbors are not Mormon. Unfortunately I live in a "yuppie-ish" and extremely liberal upper middle class neighborhood. The reason I said "unfortunately" is cos I'm such a right-winger. lol. Regardless, we all look out for one another. Examples, when it snows whoever gets up first will snowblow/shovel each others walks and we take care of one another if one goes out of town. Heck, a lot of the time the back door remains unlocked in our home cos we all have different schedules and my woman, ruggies, friends and family are always running in and out. Tis not to say we don't have an alarm system but thankfully we live in a stellar neighborhood with stellar neighbors.

The Fonz
03-20-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I checked that offender list periodically as well. I know that I make fun of Mormons and their ways a lot but where I live is a close knit community cos of it. What's funny though is that the majority of my surrounding neighbors are not Mormon. Unfortunately I live in a "yuppie-ish" and extremely liberal upper middle class neighborhood. The reason I said "unfortunately" is cos I'm such a right-winger. lol. Regardless, we all look out for one another. Examples, when it snows whoever gets up first will snowblow/shovel each others walks and we take care of one another if one goes out of town. Heck, a lot of the time the back door remains unlocked in our home cos we all have different schedules and my woman, ruggies, friends and family are always running in and out. Tis not to say we don't have an alarm system but thankfully we live in a stellar neighborhood with stellar neighbors.

Mormons don't need to lock their doors since they are all related. Isn't it one big inbred orgie overthere? Isn't Polygamy hip amongst the Mormons? Sounds like the kind of faith that could finally make The Fonz settle down.

Ayyyyyyy!

:cool:

MAX
03-20-2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by The Fonz
Mormons don't need to lock their doors since they are all related. Isn't it one big inbred orgie overthere? Isn't Polygamy hip amongst the Mormons? Sounds like the kind of faith that could finally make The Fonz settle down.

Ayyyyyyy!

:cool:

Don't get me started but yeah, a lot of the shit is far too true for comfort. :eek:

classicdude
03-20-2005, 10:37 AM
Good post, Cat! Parents gotta be aware! :baaa:

I used to work for an insurance company, and it amazed me how many claims I would see for little kids getting bitten or mauled by dogs. It comes down to the same thing - parents need to keep an eye on their kids. :mad: When I'm with my son and there's a dog around, you better believe I'm between the dog and my son. I don't care how mean a dog can get, it's nothing compared to a parent looking out for their kid.

Northern Girl
03-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey, thanks; this is great.

I'm new in town, and need some new friends.

Nothing like hanging out with some psychos to make you feel good about yourself. :D

Bill Lumbergh
03-21-2005, 02:52 AM
Well, there's a rapist a few blocks away.........aint that great?! And that was just the first guy I clicked on.........

Bill Lumbergh
03-21-2005, 02:54 AM
AND not far away is a real winner who's offenses include "lewd acts with a child under 14"..........

Bill Lumbergh
03-21-2005, 02:56 AM
There are 230 registered sex offenders in my zip code area............makes you never want to to let your kids out the fucking door!

academic punk
03-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
There are 230 registered sex offenders in my zip code area............makes you never want to to let your kids out the fucking door!

Jesus, where the fuck do you live....ATTICA??? Romper Room? The Magic Garden???

Either way, I'm staying faaaaaaaar fuckin' away.

Bill Lumbergh
03-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Jesus, where the fuck do you live....ATTICA??? Romper Room? The Magic Garden???

Either way, I'm staying faaaaaaaar fuckin' away.

San Jose, CA. There are close to million people in this city, but those 230 people were just in my zip code! Pretty scary. huh? Oh, btw I have 4 kids........

academic punk
03-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
San Jose, CA. There are close to million people in this city, but those 230 people were just in my zip code! Pretty scary. huh? Oh, btw I have 4 kids........

Ever consider moving out of that zip code???

GAR
03-21-2005, 02:25 PM
http://205.201.136.18/maps/1869408326048.jpg

HEY! Ron Nagby turned up, whattaya know?

http://meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?zoomAction=Box&lastName=nagby&firstName=r&Address=&City=&zipcode=&searchDistance=.75&City2=&countyLocation=&zipcode2=&SelectCounty=&ParkName=&searchDistance2=.75&City3=&zipcode3=&countyLocation3=&schoolName=&searchDistance3=.75&City4=&zipcode4=&countyLocation4=&pan=&distacross=107211&centerlat=38409907&centerlon=-121514242&starlat=&starlon=&startext=&x1=&y1=&x2=&y2=&mapwidth=525&mapheight=400&zoom=&searchBy=namelist&id=&docountycitylist=2&OFDTYPE=

He "owned" Leathur Records, Motley Crue's first label and teeshirt thing with another guy, as their early managers.. people talked shit about him but NOW I FUCKING KNOW THE TRUTH! He's a perv!

GAR
03-21-2005, 02:31 PM
If you were a band, passing out flyers on Sunset back in the 80's you probably bumped into this guy too - he'd promise to manage you and get you signed, and he was real popular back in the day because he had connections with the Roxy and Gazzari's that he could get your band in the club for free so you could flyer inside.

He would always caution you that people would tell lies about him that he was a MOLESTA and not to pay attention, they're just "jealous" etc.