PDA

View Full Version : Terry Schiavo

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ally_Kat
03-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Can I pray for Randall Terry and Tom DeLay to get hit by a truck instead?

Nawh, why bother? Terry's going to go soon anyway. If not sometime Easter night, then on Monday.

Ally_Kat
03-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
I cast responsibility to the parents for the girls bulimia moreso than the husband.

I'm not following. How come?

fanofdave
03-27-2005, 02:35 PM
FORD, you know its bad kharma to pray for harm to
another person, whether you like their politics or not,
whether you like them or not.

FORD
03-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave
FORD, you know its bad kharma to pray for harm to
another person, whether you like their politics or not,
whether you like them or not.

Yeah, I wasn't really serious about that. But I definitely am pissed off about the way Jeb and DeLay politicized this mess, and Randall Terry is simply a terrorist piece of shit.

Looks like it's backfiring on them though......

academic punk
03-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'm not following. How come?

Because a person's self-image is created at a young age, and reinfoced by the parents.

If - which I don't believe - Michael was saying things like "Lose 20 lbs or I'll divorce you", MOST people would be rational and well-adjusted enough to say "Screw you, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out".

I'm also confused: here the parents are saying she's a Roman-Catholic and would never want her tube removed, but that she was considering divorce at the time of the accident back in '90.

They've invited a complete national smear campaign on this guy, to the point where he and his brother and their families are receiving death threats (where's the pro-life stance there???). He hasn't engaged in the same level at all.

academic punk
03-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I wasn't really serious about that. But I definitely am pissed off about the way Jeb and DeLay politicized this mess, and Randall Terry is simply a terrorist piece of shit.

Looks like it's backfiring on them though......

Looks that way, but these guys are master-politicians.

Don't be surprised if this resurfaces as a large part (and Terri as the martyr) for the anti-abortion feuds to take place in the next 36 months.

And that the Republicans knew this all along.

FORD
03-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Here's the kind of shitbags that Randall Terry brings with him whereever he goes......

Sun Mar 27th, 2005 at 12:29:22 PST

http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/GetImage.asp?fin=116624

An Associated Press article is beginning to circulate at http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local_state/local_article...
and elsewhere regarding 10 year old Joshua Heldreth and his father, Scott Heldreth. Heldreth is a longtime Operation Rescue/Operation Save America participant as is clear from a simple Google search and any claim that his son induced him to come to Pinellas where many other OR/OSA people and their leadership were present is clearly bogus.

Further, Scott Heldreth is a registered sex offender in the state of Florida, marked as "absconded from registration," according to this FDLE flyer:

http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/OffenderFlyer.asp?keys=38964

So here we have a convicted child rapist, cheering on a convicted rackateer and terrorist?

THIS IS WHAT BUSHEEP CALL A CULTURE OF LIFE?????? :mad:

Steve Savicki
03-27-2005, 07:45 PM
Sounds like the culture of life is becoming Anti-Christ.

Warham
03-27-2005, 10:12 PM
My wife insists that Michael Schiavo will be in hell someday, and she's of the opinion that they should have let Terri go right off the bat, but with euthanasia.

I've reserved my opinion on his eternal fate for now.

FORD
03-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Warham
My wife insists that Michael Schiavo will be in hell someday, and she's of the opinion that they should have let Terri go right off the bat, but with euthanasia.

Perhaps your wife needs to read the 7th chapter of Matthew again. You know nothing of Michael Schiavo but what the Busheep bullshit factory has told you. The fact that every judge who has heard the case seems to agree that the facts are on his side, suggests that perhaps the busheep propaganda is only about their own agenda, and nothing to do with advocating for a poor brain dead woman.

Warham
03-27-2005, 10:19 PM
I said my wife FORD.

I really hate going over the reading thing with you liberals.

I will not bash anymore though.

You don't even know if my wife is of the same political persuasion as I am, so how could you say that to begin with?

Warham
03-27-2005, 10:20 PM
Perhaps your wife needs to read the 7th chapter of Matthew again. You know nothing of Michael Schiavo but what the Busheep bullshit factory has told you. The fact that every judge who has heard the case seems to agree that the facts are on his side, suggests that perhaps the busheep propaganda is only about their own agenda, and nothing to do with advocating for a poor brain dead woman.

The judge who heard Jesus' case didn't seem to get it right, did he?

;)

What was his name...Pilate, was it?

The law should always be followed by the courts, but that doesn't mean it's always right.

Warham
03-27-2005, 10:24 PM
For all those times you keep referring to Matthew, FORD.

Read it.

Matt 7:1 seems to support the allusion that we are not to judge at all IF we use small-vision tactics by narrow-mindedly selecting only that SMALL piece of the total of what Jesus was saying. Matt 7:1 DOES NOT tell us not to judge at all -- it tells us to not judge with unfairness or superficiality: to not use our own understanding to judge. Look at John 7:24. There, Jesus TELLS us to judge, but to do so righteously. Righteously means to use the Truth of the Word to reveal sins and NOT by appearances only. Judge we must else we could not tell good from bad, proper from improper, righteousness from evil.

And to continue, Matt 7:6 says. "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." How are we going to know who are the "dogs" and the "pigs" if we do not judge?

Yes, we do have the right and the authority to judge the behavior of others as long as we honor and obey His Word doing it. That Jesus is the only one who can judge is speaking to judging whether someone is or is not saved. Neither you or I nor anyone else who has ever drawn a breath (except Jesus) or ever will draw a breath has the authority to say whether another has or has not been saved. Only Jesus can make that judgment since only He can give Salvation.

The Bible provides quite enough knowledge and understanding to make each of us a righteous judge of behavior, even and especially our own IF we r-e-a-d it and not just look at the words AND use the TOTAL of what He says, not just the pieces that seem to fit an agenda: that seem to fill our own bellies; that seem to excuse sin in "sinema."

Tom Carder
President
CAP Ministry

And, as a FEW examples of His desire for us to judge,

1Cor. 6:2-3 Do you not know that the saints [the saved; Christians] will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!
Prov. 3:21 My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight;
John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Jer. 22:3 Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness...
Phil. 1:10 so that you may be able to discern [judge] what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ...
Phil. 1:7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you [judge you]...

http://www.capalert.com/judgenot.htm

Warham
03-27-2005, 10:36 PM
I find it totally offensive, by the way, that Schiavo's lawyer would come out and say she looks beautiful now. What a load of crap.

Yeah, somebody who's been without food and water for eight days is going to look like a million bucks.

That offends me almost as much as some of the other nonsense I've heard in this case.

Perhaps those Jews that the Nazis starved for weeks during the Holocaust looked beautiful as well, right Mr. Felos?

Warham
03-27-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm interested in hearing an answer from a doctor in the media as to why they are giving her morphine when she supposedly can't feel a thing.

The answer's not likely to come anytime soon.

Ally_Kat
03-27-2005, 11:49 PM
Because a person's self-image is created at a young age, and reinfoced by the parents.

If - which I don't believe - Michael was saying things like "Lose 20 lbs or I'll divorce you", MOST people would be rational and well-adjusted enough to say "Screw you, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out".

I'm also confused: here the parents are saying she's a Roman-Catholic and would never want her tube removed, but that she was considering divorce at the time of the accident back in '90.

They've invited a complete national smear campaign on this guy, to the point where he and his brother and their families are receiving death threats (where's the pro-life stance there???). He hasn't engaged in the same level at all.

True about the self-image, but you also have a lot of kids now-a-days who come from good homes and all and cut. Which I don't understand. The cutters I know will cut and then when they have a scar, they get all upset they have it and cut some more. If they are all like that, that's just something I would never understand.

And the Catholic thing, crazy as it sounds, there are people who won't mind a divorce or using a condom during sex, but abortions and euthanasia are horrible. Pick-and-choose Catholics. They want half the guilt with all the grace. I have a bunch of them in my extended family.

Yeah, I'll never get people who protest for life and bomb or give death threats. It gives the rest of the group who are pro-life on any issue a bad name and completely contradicts what they are standing for.

Ally_Kat
03-27-2005, 11:50 PM
I'm interested in hearing an answer from a doctor in the media as to why they are giving her morphine when she supposedly can't feel a thing.

The answer's not likely to come anytime soon.

That's what I want to know, too. It doesn't make any sense. If she's a "vegetable" and she's technically dead, then save the drug for someone who needs it. Dead people tell no tales.

steve
03-28-2005, 08:52 AM
From what I've read, it seems like the parents are regressing to child-like state...akin to a Psychology textbook. To put it bluntly, they are being incredibly selfish.

And it comes out, in particular, in their wishes to have all the Catholic rite ceremonies performed for her daughter who - by accounts from her husband and friends - no longer was Catholic. They still want her to be the subordinate little 8-year-old girl in a Communion dress who lived life on their terms.

Just my opinion.

To me, to be kept alive like that, when all signs show zero brain activity, is not only pointless, it is torture for the woman and on those who knew her and her viewpoints - aka: her husband and close friends.

I don't doubt that her parents THINK they are doing the right thing, but from all the testimony not only would Mary not have wanted this, she would have been reviled by it.

If one REALLY believes in a "soul", then it is very arguable that the actions of the last 15 years have kept Mary in purgatory. Our best knowledge tells us that her "soul" long ago died, yet we - for our selfish human reasons - keep the body alive so that we can feel better about ourselves and our own sins.

Meanwhile, Terry's soul is shackled and locked in a cage halfway between the corporeal and the infinite.

ELVIS
03-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Oh boy...:rolleyes:

steve
03-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Oh boy...:rolleyes:

I'm guessing this has already been said? ;)
Oh well, I can't follow every discussion

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:13 AM
I find it totally offensive, by the way, that Schiavo's lawyer would come out and say she looks beautiful now. What a load of crap.

Yeah, somebody who's been without food and water for eight days is going to look like a million bucks.

That offends me almost as much as some of the other nonsense I've heard in this case.

Perhaps those Jews that the Nazis starved for weeks during the Holocaust looked beautiful as well, right Mr. Felos?

I can't comment on what this person looks like, but when we took my grandfather off his respirator, he actually did look beautiful. It's a difficult thing to articulate, but the...stasis (?) that he was trapped in had ceased, and he was on his way to his rewards.

It was just a very unique, singular...serenity. Again, I can't speak for what Mrs schiavo looks like, but I would believe that a similar event is what Felos was referring to.

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:16 AM

I'm sure Michael would have preferred to Euthanize his wife, as all people who remove thier loved ones from life support (or feeding tubes) would like to.

However, as it is illegal in this country, he can't.

FORD
03-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by steve

And it comes out, in particular, in their wishes to have all the Catholic rite ceremonies performed for her daughter who - by accounts from her husband and friends - no longer was Catholic. They still want her to be the subordinate little 8-year-old girl in a Communion dress who lived life on their terms.

I'm not sure about the religion thing either. I've also heard that she was originally Jewish (see this week's Top 10 Conservative Idiots) and converted to Catholicism. Or possibly was converted as a child and had no say in the matter.

In either case, apparently they did bring in a priest yesterday to give her a final communion and last rites. Obviously the standard communion procedures didn't apply. She couldn't confess any sins beforehand - though one would assume she's had a clean slate for the last 15 years - and she couldn't swallow any communion host wafers or a full drink of wine, so what they gave her was wine in an eye dropper.

Whatever, if it eases the family's mind even a little, I guess. At this point the last rites were probably the more neccessary part of the ceremony. :(

Cathedral
03-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Jesus paid for our sins in full.

He paid to high a price for us to live in depression.
He paid to high a price for us to live with cancer.
He paid to high a price for us to suffer from ANY afflictions.

Religion means nothing without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Just remember the thief who was crucified to the left of Jesus, a man who had never been to a church service or even prayed to God in his entire lifetime.
But he said one sentence to Jesus that saved his soul....."Lord, remember me when thy comest into thy kingdom".

And Jesus replied: "Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise".

But perhaps the only relative words in scripture that can apply to Terri Schiavo in her time of dying, and at the hands of men are in Luke, chapter 23, verse 34:
Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do".

Terri is not guilty of any crime, like Jesus, she has done nothing wrong to deserve this death that is certain to befall her very soon.
This Easter has proven to me that my heart has been cold for a very long time, but the warmth returned as i sat in church yesterday morning and i realized that the Lord is the giver of life, and equally so, the taker.
Allowing her to die, or anyone by their own choice in a Lving Will is not of God.
The Judges in our government have done Terri Schiavo a great dis-service by attempting to play God in terminating her life.
No man has the right to take someones life breath away from them, not a spouse, not a judge, not a family member, NOBODY of this earth has that right over another.

Luke 23: 34 says it all in my opinion, and that is all i will offer on this tragedy ever again.

God Bless

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Jesus paid for our sins in full.

He paid to high a price for us to live in depression.
He paid to high a price for us to live with cancer.
He paid to high a price for us to suffer from ANY afflictions.

Religion means nothing without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Just remember the thief who was crucified to the left of Jesus, a man who had never been to a church service or even prayed to God in his entire lifetime.
But he said one sentence to Jesus that saved his soul....."Lord, remember me when thy comest into thy kingdom".

And Jesus replied: "Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise".

But perhaps the only relative words in scripture that can apply to Terri Schiavo in her time of dying, and at the hands of men are in Luke, chapter 23, verse 34:
Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do".

Terri is not guilty of any crime, like Jesus, she has done nothing wrong to deserve this death that is certain to befall her very soon.
This Easter has proven to me that my heart has been cold for a very long time, but the warmth returned as i sat in church yesterday morning and i realized that the Lord is the giver of life, and equally so, the taker.
Allowing her to die, or anyone by their own choice in a Lving Will is not of God.
The Judges in our government have done Terri Schiavo a great dis-service by attempting to play God in terminating her life.
No man has the right to take someones life breath away from them, not a spouse, not a judge, not a family member, NOBODY of this earth has that right over another.

Luke 23: 34 says it all in my opinion, and that is all i will offer on this tragedy ever again.

God Bless

These are nice Ideals and all that. But facts are Facts. She is costing people money. She can't do anything for herself and they've spent 15 years waiting for her to snap out of it. At what point do the faithful stop being manipulated and having their heart strings tugged at and used by the Federal Government as Pawns in a more dangerous Chess Game where the losers loser their Basic Human rights and Freedoms. Terry had a Eating Disorder that Caused this whole thing. It doesn't seem to me that she enjoyed life as much as the christians would have us beleive.

Terry Didn't have a ZEST for life like your all manipulated into beleiving. She brought this on herself. There is no changing the past.

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
These are nice Ideals and all that. But facts are Facts. She is costing people money. She can't do anything for herself and they've spent 15 years waiting for her to snap out of it. At what point do the faithful stop being manipulated and having their heart strings tugged at and used by the Federal Government as Pawns in a more dangerous Chess Game where the losers loser their Basic Human rights and Freedoms. Terry had a Eating Disorder that Caused this whole thing. It doesn't seem to me that she enjoyed life as much as the christians would have us beleive.

Terry Didn't have a ZEST for life like your all manipulated into beleiving. She brought this on herself. There is no changing the past.

By golly you're right, Jesterstar. She IS costing people money.

Pull the plug on all the people on life saving equipment. They're costing people money.

Cancel chemo treatments for the cancer patients....it costs money.

Euthanize all the Parkinson's patients...they don't have a useful existence and they are just costing us money.

Get rid of the dialysis machines...they cost money. Let those bastards die. I have a buddy on dialysis. I'll call him tomorrow and say adios.

Let's get rid of all the medical treatments where others like you can sit and judge and deem who is worthy to live and die.

For the record, I would have supported this Michael Schiavo if the lying cocksucker wouldn't have taken up with another woman while pretending to give a damn about this poor woman.

Cathedral
03-28-2005, 02:30 PM

If this is what you truly believe, May God have mercy on your soul.

academic punk
03-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Just ignore the asshole.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
By golly you're right, Jesterstar. She IS costing people money.

Pull the plug on all the people on life saving equipment. They're costing people money.

Cancel chemo treatments for the cancer patients....it costs money.

Euthanize all the Parkinson's patients...they don't have a useful existence and they are just costing us money.

Get rid of the dialysis machines...they cost money. Let those bastards die. I have a buddy on dialysis. I'll call him tomorrow and say adios.

Let's get rid of all the medical treatments where others like you can sit and judge and deem who is worthy to live and die.

For the record, I would have supported this Michael Schiavo if the lying cocksucker wouldn't have taken up with another woman while pretending to give a damn about this poor woman.

Wrong again. She is in a Vegitative State and needs MACHINES TO SURVIVE. Meaning she can't survive on her own. I'm against STarving her to death also. I think they should Euthinize her. Get it over quickly.

This has nothing to do with people with their own minds with potentials of comming back and living full lives under their own terms. Your argument doesn't make sense.

FORD
03-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Jester posts a lot of bullshit, but in this case, he is correct.

The heart attack which killed Terri Schiavo's brain 15 years ago was a direct result of bulimia. Makes the whole argument of her "starving to death" much more ironic when you think about it.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh and Michel Sheivo is soppose to sit in mourning over his wife forever???

He's moving on with his life. He lives in reality where facts are facts her mind isn't and wasn't comming back. You can't say he didn't care. He's let this go on long enough. I think he has more compasion for her than the Christians do.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Jester posts a lot of bullshit, but in this case, he is correct.

The heart attack which killed Terri Schiavo's brain 15 years ago was a direct result of bulimia. Makes the whole argument of her "starving to death" much more ironic when you think about it.

Seemingly it's the way she would have wanted it.

The bullshit I post is to get a reaction nothing more and nothing less. The net is full of puppets and I am their master.

Warham
03-28-2005, 04:04 PM
I can't comment on what this person looks like, but when we took my grandfather off his respirator, he actually did look beautiful. It's a difficult thing to articulate, but the...stasis (?) that he was trapped in had ceased, and he was on his way to his rewards.

It was just a very unique, singular...serenity. Again, I can't speak for what Mrs schiavo looks like, but I would believe that a similar event is what Felos was referring to.

You think somebody would look good after being without food and water for 10 days?

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Wrong again. She is in a Vegitative State and needs MACHINES TO SURVIVE. Meaning she can't survive on her own. I'm against STarving her to death also. I think they should Euthinize her. Get it over quickly.

This has nothing to do with people with their own minds with potentials of comming back and living full lives under their own terms. Your argument doesn't make sense.

Brian's argument make a lot of sense.

Not all cancer patients get to come back and live full lives. Many on chemo are on it and "costing people money" so that they can live longer and be apart of their loved ones lives for a little more time.

People on dialysis machines NEED MACHINES TO SURVIVE. Meaning they can't survive on their own. AND then have their own minds. They can talk and everything.

Puppetmaster or not, that was fucked up for you to say. I hope none of your loved ones ever need any of the medical help Brian listed.

Warham
03-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Cath,

I gotta say, man, that's what I truly think that Jesus is saying...

"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do".

I agree with your post 100%.

Warham
03-28-2005, 04:12 PM
The cost issue is a load of crap. Her costs were going to be covered for years by donations. It's just another excuse in her case.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Oh and Michel Sheivo is soppose to sit in mourning over his wife forever???

No, of course not. He was in the sack with this other chick and had kids soon enough. Why doesn't he just divorce her?

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Brian's argument make a lot of sense.

Not all cancer patients get to come back and live full lives. Many on chemo are on it and "costing people money" so that they can live longer and be apart of their loved ones lives for a little more time.

People on dialysis machines NEED MACHINES TO SURVIVE. Meaning they can't survive on their own. AND then have their own minds. They can talk and everything.

Puppetmaster or not, that was fucked up for you to say. I hope none of your loved ones ever need any of the medical help Brian listed.

Actually they have. So I don't have any problem saying that. I've had friends and family die because of the plug being pulled. And looking back even though it wasn't my decision. I still am glad that they don't have to live suffering anymore.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 04:16 PM
No, of course not. He was in the sack with this other chick and had kids soon enough. Why doesn't he just divorce her?

She can't sign divorce papers.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Actually they have. So I don't have any problem saying that. I've had friends and family die because of the plug being pulled. And looking back even though it wasn't my decision. I still am glad that they don't have to live suffering anymore.

But your statement doesn't JUST cover people on life support. There's an array of other medical conditions that need machines in some way or form to help them in their survival. And some of those people will not go back to living full lives. THAT's what I hope none of your loved ones have to endure. How you speak, I highly doubt you have someone who needs dialysis.

Warham
03-28-2005, 04:19 PM
He could have given guardianship of her to her parents, and they could have signed the divorce papers.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 04:22 PM
But your statement doesn't JUST cover people on life support. There's an array of other medical conditions that need machines in some way or form to help them in their survival. And some of those people will not go back to living full lives. THAT's what I hope none of your loved ones have to endure. How you speak, I highly doubt you have someone who needs dialysis.

Actually I am dangerously close to Getting diabeities myself. From my drinking. But the thing is and this is a harsh reality but's it's a FACT.

There are to many humans on this planet. We are poisoning the planet and destroying our natural habitat. A HUGE SUM OF THE POPULATION NEEDS TO DIE TO SAVE THE PLANET.

If I am one of those people that has to die then at least I did my part for the mother. There is far to many useless people and people who do nothing. What we as humans are doing now is trying to overstep NATURAL SELECTION which is only the strong survive. This is the way I truely feel. We are breaking the laws of nature which are the only time tested actual laws of GOD. Not the written law of man.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 04:22 PM
She can't sign divorce papers.

So let's get someone else on the side, have kids with them, get engaged all that, and then push to have your current wife's plug pulled.

And I don't care about how the media spun it to make him look like the anti-christ. You can't tell me that he isn't slightly biased with that other chick sporting a ring and having his kids. He wasn't pushing for this before he met the other chick and she had his kids. I think that's a huuuuuuuge factor no matter how someone wants to blame the media for how he's viewed.

And I'm sure there's some way they coudl get around her signing divorce papers. Unless this other chick is a Catholic, too, and wants to hr herself a Catholic wedding. Then the current wife needs to die.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 04:23 PM
He could have given guardianship of her to her parents, and they could have signed the divorce papers.

It's hardly that simple once it gets in the courts. Your heart bleeds for a shell of a human who is a burden and not a person anymore.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 04:24 PM
So let's get someone else on the side, have kids with them, get engaged all that, and then push to have your current wife's plug pulled.

And I don't care about how the media spun it to make him look like the anti-christ. You can't tell me that he isn't slightly biased with that other chick sporting a ring and having his kids. He wasn't pushing for this before he met the other chick and she had his kids. I think that's a huuuuuuuge factor no matter how someone wants to blame the media for how he's viewed.

And I'm sure there's some way they coudl get around her signing divorce papers. Unless this other chick is a Catholic, too, and wants to hr herself a Catholic wedding. Then the current wife needs to die.

This has been going on for over 15 years. It isn't like he didn't have time to mourn.

Warham
03-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Actually I am dangerously close to Getting diabeities myself. From my drinking. But the thing is and this is a harsh reality but's it's a FACT.

There are to many humans on this planet. We are poisoning the planet and destroying our natural habitat. A HUGE SUM OF THE POPULATION NEEDS TO DIE TO SAVE THE PLANET.

If I am one of those people that has to die then at least I did my part for the mother. There is far to many useless people and people who do nothing. What we as humans are doing now is trying to overstep NATURAL SELECTION which is only the strong survive. This is the way I truely feel. We are breaking the laws of nature which are the only time tested actual laws of GOD. Not the written law of man.

That kind of thinking is what led the Nazis during the Holocaust.

Fabulous Shadow
03-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Here's my 2 cents...
She put herself in this position. She had an eating dosorder and SHE caused herself to lose oxygen flow to the brain. She obviously did not cherish HER OWN life so why should everyone be fighting to keep her alive at this point. If she didn't want to live FAT what makes anyone think she'd want to live brain dead? I know I sure the hell wouldn't.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 04:26 PM

Jester, that was the most offensive thing I've ever read from you. There are more ways for people to die than the diseases we can treat. If Mother Nature needs to shake off the fleas, she can move plates, blow volcanoes, create AIDS. Hell, there's a super volcanoe under Yosemite. That sucker blows and at least half the US pop is gone, not to mention effects afterwards.

The Earth has been around longer than man. It can and will survive. You think mankind THAT powerful? We control nothing.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 04:28 PM
This has been going on for over 15 years. It isn't like he didn't have time to mourn.

He mourned pretty quickly. Look at the timeline.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Here's my 2 cents...
She put herself in this position. She had an eating dosorder and SHE caused herself to lose oxygen flow to the brain. She obviously did not cherish HER OWN life so why should everyone be fighting to keep her alive at this point. If she didn't want to live FAT what makes anyone think she'd want to live brain dead? I know I sure the hell wouldn't.

Just because someone has an eating disorder doesn't mean they want to kill themselves. If they did, they would be suicidal instead of thinking they need to lose weight.

Hey, new idea, let's kill everyone with an eating disorder. They don't value themselves and ar a drain on socoiety like people who need machines for various medical reasons.

Warham
03-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Here's my 2 cents...

I think people are putting forth their own opinions saying they wouldn't want to live like that, then projecting them onto Terri, saying that she would never want to live like that. It's not right.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 04:42 PM
He mourned pretty quickly. Look at the timeline.

What is that timeline??? And How long is the Appropriate amount of time to grieve???

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 04:45 PM

Hey, new idea, let's kill everyone with an eating disorder.

okay....

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
okay....

But your a Fat Ass. You eat everything in site. You'd also be killed under that law/

Fabulous Shadow
03-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Just because someone has an eating disorder doesn't mean they want to kill themselves. If they did, they would be suicidal instead of thinking they need to lose weight.

Hey, new idea, let's kill everyone with an eating disorder. They don't value themselves and ar a drain on socoiety like people who need machines for various medical reasons.

DID I SAY THAT? NO... I said she made a decision to risk her life so she could be thin. So now she is in limbo, not dead, not alive, making everyone around her suffer. Her parents, her siblings and her husband... WHY... because she wanted to be thin. She was starving herself EVERYDAY which lead to this disater. Now she is reaping what she sowed. Yes, it's a shame but I think it has went on long enough.
There is no quality of life there.

Please Ally stop putting words into my mouth. If you're not intellegent enough to understand what I mean then ask me and I will explain it again.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 06:29 PM
DID I SAY THAT? NO... I said she made a decision to risk her life so she could be thin. So now she is in limbo, not dead, not alive, making everyone around her suffer. Her parents, her siblings and her husband... WHY... because she wanted to be thin. She was starving herself EVERYDAY which lead to this disater. Now she is reaping what she sowed. Yes, it's a shame but I think it has went on long enough.
There is no quality of life there.

Please Ally stop putting words into my mouth. If you're not intellegent enough to understand what I mean then ask me and I will explain it again.

She obviously did not cherish HER OWN life so why should everyone be fighting to keep her alive at this point.

There's a difference between cherishing life and thinking you are horribly fat and everyone hates you for it.

Someone who can't spell half the time is insulting my intelligence! LMAO God, what crawled up your ass and died?

Warham
03-28-2005, 06:32 PM
She isn't making anyone suffer around her besides her husband, who has a common-law wife and kids.

Fabulous Shadow
03-28-2005, 06:35 PM
I can spell, I cant type...

When you risk your life to be thin, you are NOT cherishing the life God gave you. Ya know, your body is a temple...

Fuck You Ally! Your a silly child. Grow up.
How's your imaginary fiance doin?

Fabulous Shadow
03-28-2005, 06:37 PM
She isn't making anyone suffer around her besides her husband, who has a common-law wife and kids.

You don't think her parents are suffering? going to that Hospice day in and out to see her in that condition? Not wanting to go on vacations because they won't be able to visit her. Or her sister who has to fit in visits to hospice on Holidays instead of spending the day with family and friends? Come on man! This is a no win situation...

Warham
03-28-2005, 06:37 PM
Every person does things that aren't the best for their bodies. It doesn't mean they don't cherish life.

Fabulous Shadow
03-28-2005, 06:44 PM
When you are at the point in an eating disorder that she was at, CRITICAL, you know that you are risking your life. You either change it or you die. Well here she is. I feel sorry for her as well as her family but I am not going to get all cry baby about it. It's not like she didn't have anything to do with her condition.

ODShowtime
03-28-2005, 06:51 PM
Here's my 2 cents...

This is an important point. This woman clearly did not want to live life without being desirable to the opposite sex. And clearly she isn't anymore... except maybe to Hitch :)

So seriously, think it over and ponder whether someone who's self-conscious enough to starve herself would want to live life as a special needs case.

And then GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY

Guitar Shark
03-28-2005, 06:52 PM
LOL, Fab and Ally are fighting now? When did this happen?

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
LOL, Fab and Ally are fighting now? When did this happen?

Somehow I became a bad person.

Guitar Shark
03-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Somehow I became a bad person.

Don't feel bad Ally, everyone fights with her eventually. Some of us just never kiss and make up. ;)

Guitar Shark
03-28-2005, 07:03 PM
BTW, I agree with Warham and whoever else questioned why they are giving Terri morphine. It doesn't make sense, if you believe the doctors' opinions that she can't feel pain.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 07:06 PM

When you risk your life to be thin, you are NOT cherishing the life God gave you. Ya know, your body is a temple...

Do you know anybody who suffers from an eating disorder? 9 out of 10 times they do not understand how they are risking their lives or damaging their bodies.

Fuck You Ally! Your a silly child. Grow up.

I wasn't such a silly child whenever you needed help. I call a spade a spade and you just don't like it that I called your spade.

How's your imaginary fiance doin?

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Hold on. I gotta catch my breath.

Man, I don't know if I should let everyone else in this forum tell you who he is or if I should ask him to stop by the site later tonight. Ever heard of Junyore Grades? Of course you haven't. Everyone else here has. Jesus, me and him were good friends like me and AL are for years. Ford and Cat could fill you in if they wanted to.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Don't feel bad Ally, everyone fights with her eventually. Some of us just never kiss and make up. ;)

I don't care who likes or doesn't like me. She has a problem with me, fine. I heard something along the lines of her having an issue with Chelle and now she's got an issue with me. No skin off of my back. She's the one who feels the need to go around insulting me.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 07:10 PM
BTW, I agree with Warham and whoever else questioned why they are giving Terri morphine. It doesn't make sense, if you believe the doctors' opinions that she can't feel pain.

That would be me, unless someone else posted about it, too.

Does anybody know if that is normal procedure for life support cases like this?

DLR'sCock
03-28-2005, 07:15 PM
Boy, everyone gives a rats ass about a brain dead vegetable, but it's kool to shoot, bomb, and murder over 100,000 Iraqi Children, women, grandmothers, grandfathers, uncles, nieces, aunts, cousins, men, husbands, wives, etc etc...this happens and you right-wing whackos don't bat an eyelash...yet you buy into this media mind-fuck fest........man I hate when we waste time and money on these BS stories...the woman has no brain, her cerebral cortex is liquid, I side with Science on this...

Science is science....the right wing is using Terry Schiavo as a political agenda on Roe vs Wade.....the Media is making loot becasue these BS stories make ratings....I love that "Culture of Death" Bullshit cathc phrase, holy fucking shit!!!!! LMFAO!!!

and the real world carries on.....

If I was veg and I am not coming back, then kill me, I love my friends and family that much that I would not want to be a burden and hardship to them....

You think things are fucked up now, give it a couple of more years...

So many miss the point...

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Boy, everyone gives a rats ass about a brain dead vegetable, but it's kool to shoot, bomb, and murder over 100,000 Iraqi Children, women, grandmothers, grandfathers, uncles, nieces, aunts, cousins, men, husbands, wives, etc etc...this happens and you right-wing whackos don't bat an eyelash...yet you buy into this media mind-fuck fest........man I hate when we waste time and money on these BS stories...the woman has no brain, her cerebral cortex is liquid, I side with Science on this...

Science is science....the right wing is using Terry Schiavo as a political agenda on Roe vs Wade.....the Media is making loot becasue these BS stories make ratings....I love that "Culture of Death" Bullshit cathc phrase, holy fucking shit!!!!! LMFAO!!!

If I was veg and I am not coming back, then kill me, I love my friends and family that much that I would not want to be a burden and hardship to them....

That was my original point. But was lost.

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh geez, who let the Romper Room cadre in here?

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Mary Mother of God did.

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Mary Mother of God did.

Evidently. :D

:gulp: :gulp:

FORD
03-28-2005, 08:11 PM
That would be me, unless someone else posted about it, too.

Does anybody know if that is normal procedure for life support cases like this?

Actually, it is as far as I know. Morphine is a pain reliever, but it's also a depressant to the central nervous system. And in Terri's case, she doesn't have much left to depress.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Floride is used in Nerve Gas's such as mustard Gas and nerve gas. It also goes in our tooth paste to absorbe through our gums to make us dumber.

THought I'd throw that one out there.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Floride is used in Nerve Gas's such as mustard Gas and nerve gas. It also goes in our tooth paste to absorbe through our gums to make us dumber.

It also removes your "essence."
http://www.smokebox.net/archives/photoarchive/strangelove2.jpg
http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/beefcake/sterlinghayden30thumb.jpg

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 08:27 PM
But of course. They don't want the human soul to be revealed. The power.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 08:33 PM
But of course. They don't want the human soul to be revealed. The power.

You're not contemplating becoming a commissioned Air Force officer are you?:confused:

FORD
03-28-2005, 08:38 PM

Now that can't be true, or all the toothless rednecks in the RedStates would be smarter than the rest of us.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Now that can't be true, or all the toothless rednecks in the RedStates would be smarter than the rest of us.

But it is also put into the water supply. Maybe they drink more tap water?

FORD
03-28-2005, 08:45 PM
But it is also put into the water supply. Maybe they drink more tap water?

That might be. I never touch the stuff.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 08:46 PM
me neither. I know what it means to be from Maine.

academic punk
03-28-2005, 08:59 PM
jesus, did this thread lose course...

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 09:02 PM
Threads can rebound with just the right post.

academic punk
03-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Fine, you want to get this thread back on track?

How did this - the routine everyday procedure at hospitals around the country for people with destroyed cerebral cortexes - become a bigger story than, say, The Minnesota school shootings?

Is Terri's life not important? Of course it is. But how do you compare hers to the lives of multiple young people who simply went to school one morning? How many lives are forever scarred b/c they were in the school, or are family?

How does that situation not become the forefront topic on the entire nations minds?

The legacy of Terri is simple: get a lving will together.

But how do we deal with the Jeff Weise's and his victims and the repercussions???

Cathedral
03-28-2005, 10:11 PM
It wasn't politically advantageous to cover the school shootings, AP.
In fact, i find exception in knowing that we can have special congressional sessions to pass bills for one PVS patient while sexual predators are raping and killing children, and troubled teens are going postal on their classmates without becoming a blip on the political radar screen.

It's all about ratings and votes. nobody, especially the government, cares about anything that won't advance their own selfish greed for money and power.

The end of America is on the horizon, and the citizens will pay the price for the iniquities of its/our leaders.

FORD
03-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Hell, sexual predators are hanging out with Randall Terrorist in front of the hospice! (see previous posts in this thread)

academic punk
03-28-2005, 10:18 PM
But do we blame our leaders or ourselves? They only reflect "the will of the people". And with the costs of campaigning (and therefore the need for big business contributions) becoming ever more ludicrous (and the platforms they campaign on becoming ever less about issues, and more and more about smearing the opponent), can you blame them?

In the wake of the Minnesota tragedy, what does one of the highest ranked officials at the NRA suggest? ""Let's provide guns to our teachers!" Brilliant! That's not going to back-fire to completely! But does any official up high say, "Jesus, I have go tto distance myself from these people"? No!!!! WTF???

Nice smokescreens, people! I mean it!!! It's worked!!!!

FORD
03-28-2005, 10:27 PM
But do we blame our leaders or ourselves? They only reflect "the will of the people". And with the costs of campaigning (and therefore the need for big business contributions) becoming ever more ludicrous (and the platforms they campaign on becoming ever less about issues, and more and more about smearing the opponent), can you blame them?

In the wake of the Minnesota tragedy, what does one of the highest ranked officials at the NRA suggest? ""Let's provide guns to our teachers!" Brilliant! That's not going to back-fire to completely! But does any official up high say, "Jesus, I have go tto distance myself from these people"? No!!!! WTF???

Nice smokescreens, people! I mean it!!! It's worked!!!!

The fact is that in rural Minnesota, guns are probably going to be a reality in the majority of homes, Ojibwe reservations included. The teachers probably have them, though I doubt they bring them to school.

In this particular case, the boy's grandfather was a tribal policeman, so even in a hypothetical "gun control" situation, the gun would have been there anyway. Though it certainly could be argued that grandpa could have secured the weapon better. As a cop he should have known that much. Apparently he trusted his grandson a little too much.

I haven't been following the story that closely (due to the whore media focusing on uh.. "other things") but I have wondered if the motive was related to the Schiavo case, and the endless debate over the issue. Apparently this boy's own mother was in the hospital in a comatose state. Maybe his grandparents were arguing over the situation and something snapped?

We'll probably never know :(

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 10:31 PM
But do we blame our leaders or ourselves? They only reflect "the will of the people".

THAT sentence scares me above all others.:cool:

Cathedral
03-28-2005, 10:43 PM
I agree, the will of the people is a dead end street because we don't need policy dictated by emotion.
I am understanding why we have an electorate as a matter of fact.
In most cases, the Will of the People can be destructive because it follows no pattern that isn't fueled by extreme emotion.

We need laws and Judges that follow those laws by the letter, but sadly, we don't have many of those kinds of Judges.

There are only so many twists a rubber band can take before it snaps and whips violently out of control.

diamondD
03-28-2005, 10:57 PM
Here's my 2 cents...

Haven't you claimed to have an eating disorder yourself? Or was that more of your delusional psycho-babble to draw attention to yourself?

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Haven't you claimed to have an eating disorder yourself? Or was that more of your delusional psycho-babble to draw attention to yourself?

It's tough to keep her lies/facts straight.;)

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 07:44 AM
Can we try and stay on topic??? NicK I am not going to ask you again. Keep it up and you'll be banned.

steve
03-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock

AMEN, BROTHA!!

Nickdfresh
03-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Can we try and stay on topic??? NicK I am not going to ask you again. Keep it up and you'll be banned.

From HITCHWORLD? Go ahead, make my day!
http://www.diacenter.org/kos/images/dirtyharrysm.jpg

But I do actually agree with your sentiments. I'm getting tired of attention whore thread hijackers (like myself)!

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 11:06 AM
Honestly I love a good thread Hijacking as much as the next guy. But I've been on a roll with thought provoking posts exspsing my sexy brilliant underbelly that is making the people go wild.

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:08 AM

YOU can't ban anybody. numbnuts:rolleyes:

You carry as much weight around here as joey and katydid:D

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 11:13 AM
YOU can't ban anybody. numbnuts:rolleyes:

You carry as much weight around here as joey and katydid:D

You say that I can't??? One call to hitch your fucking gone. End of Story fat fucking shit eater. Try and stay relevent and stop trying to suck my cock every thread I post in. Threads about about the topics. Not everything is about me even though your whole gay life is about me and my SEXY fucking ass.

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:17 AM
You say that I can't??? One call to hitch your fucking gone. .

Do it.

Make the call. tough guy.

Otherwise, shut your mailroom loser mouth.
:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Do it.

Make the call. tough guy.

Otherwise, shut your mailroom loser mouth.

Jesus Christ. Stop it with your Ignorant bullshit. Try and stay on topic.

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Jesus Christ. Stop it with your Ignorant bullshit. Try and stay on topic.

Back it up, pussy.

"one call to hitch and you're gone"

Admitting now you're full of shit?

Nickdfresh
03-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Jesse Jackson is now onboard with the Schindlers...Oh the irony!

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 11:27 AM
Back it up, pussy.

"one call to hitch and you're gone"

Admitting now you're full of shit?

I'll make the call. I ain't going to tell you when. Next thing you know your gone. FOREVER. Your preceious little dream world where your not a fat loser will be gone banned by IP.

Keep your shit out of this thread. I'll report your posts I fucking sware it. Or at least have Ford lock it so you can't ruine the good dialog going on in here. Try being a man for once instead of a Fat spoiled little boy.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Jesus Christ....................This is officially now Bullshit. You know it's bullshit if Jesse "Reverend of Out of Wedlock Children" Jackson is involved.

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:31 AM

I'll report your posts I fucking sware it.

too funny:D

moron.

academic punk
03-29-2005, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't put too much weight into the words of the guy who is currently spiritually advsing Michael Jackson each and every morning, would you?

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 11:35 AM
too funny:D

moron.

What is funny is if you keep it up I'll post your Gay PM's to me. Fag. Knock off your bullshit. Perhaps ford needs to give you a little time out. Fatty.

academic punk
03-29-2005, 11:37 AM
Guys - PM each other. Put it in a different thread. Start a new one. Not this one. Please?

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:37 AM
What is funny is if you keep it up I'll post your Gay PM's to me. Fag. Knock off your bullshit. Perhaps ford needs to give you a little time out. Fatty.

You're a liar, too

I've never sent you one single PM

So much for saying on topic:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't put too much weight into the words of the guy who is currently spiritually advsing Michael Jackson each and every morning, would you?

A sure sign of desperation

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 11:39 AM
You're a liar, too

I've never sent you one single PM

So much for saying on topic:rolleyes:

If you were Terry Sheivo there would be no debate if the feeding tube should be removed. EVeryone hates you. Your own mother would probably yank it from your Fat belly.

Christians would dance to the count down of your fat ass leaving the planet.

Stop it with your bullshit.

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:39 AM
But your a Fat Ass. You eat everything in site. You'd also be killed under that law/

Way to tay on topic, hypocrite.

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:41 AM

academic punk
03-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Well...it made it to about 600 posts until this thread turned to shit. that's far better than normal.

Guitar Shark
03-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Lounge, you're better off just ignoring him... he's just feeding off your replies.

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 11:57 AM
Lounge, you're better off just ignoring him... he's just feeding off your replies.

You're right.

as usual.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Apologies to a/p as well.

Dr. Love
03-29-2005, 11:58 AM
This thread may have to find a new home. :)

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 12:00 PM
If you were Terry Sheivo .

He could at LEAST bother to learn the name.

It's been in a few papers:rolleyes:

academic punk
03-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Back to Jesse Jackson: I think it's politically astute.

He is the democrats face for evangelicals. He is the dem to say, "We see and hear you."

If they only left a void, the dems would lose any standing with these people. Let's see how it plays out...

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Back to Jesse Jackson: I think it's politically astute.

NO, IT'S NOT

He is the democrats face for evangelicals. He is the dem to say, "We see and hear you."

SCARY THOUGHT

If they only left a void, the dems would lose any standing with these people. Let's see how it plays out...

WHO WANTS/NEEDS STANDING WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Weather you like it or not or agree or disagree with the right to lifers they are americans. America is a Melting pot. That's a highly ignorant stance just because someone's ethical veiws differ from yours/

academic punk
03-29-2005, 12:10 PM

i in 3 votes for Bush in this last election came from evangelicals. Their votes are critical for any9one running for office.

Such is life. Politcis make strabge bedfellows indeed.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Not just that but they are also people. America is very diverse. I think we all need to learn to work together.

Guitar Shark
03-29-2005, 01:11 PM
March 29, 2005
OP-ED COLUMNIST
What's Going On?
By PAUL KRUGMAN

Democratic societies have a hard time dealing with extremists in their midst. The desire to show respect for other people's beliefs all too easily turns into denial: nobody wants to talk about the threat posed by those whose beliefs include contempt for democracy itself.

We can see this failing clearly in other countries. In the Netherlands, for example, a culture of tolerance led the nation to ignore the growing influence of Islamic extremists until they turned murderous.

But it's also true of the United States, where dangerous extremists belong to the majority religion and the majority ethnic group, and wield great political influence.

Before he saw the polls, Tom DeLay declared that "one thing that God has brought to us is Terri Schiavo, to help elevate the visibility of what is going on in America." Now he and his party, shocked by the public's negative reaction to their meddling, want to move on. But we shouldn't let them. The Schiavo case is, indeed, a chance to highlight what's going on in America.

One thing that's going on is a climate of fear for those who try to enforce laws that religious extremists oppose. Randall Terry, a spokesman for Terri Schiavo's parents, hasn't killed anyone, but one of his former close associates in the anti-abortion movement is serving time for murdering a doctor. George Greer, the judge in the Schiavo case, needs armed bodyguards.

Another thing that's going on is the rise of politicians willing to violate the spirit of the law, if not yet the letter, to cater to the religious right.

Everyone knows about the attempt to circumvent the courts through "Terri's law." But there has been little national exposure for a Miami Herald report that Jeb Bush sent state law enforcement agents to seize Terri Schiavo from the hospice - a plan called off when local police said they would enforce the judge's order that she remain there.

And the future seems all too likely to bring more intimidation in the name of God and more political intervention that undermines the rule of law.

The religious right is already having a big impact on education: 31 percent of teachers surveyed by the National Science Teachers Association feel pressured to present creationism-related material in the classroom.

But medical care is the cutting edge of extremism.

Yesterday The Washington Post reported on the growing number of pharmacists who, on religious grounds, refuse to fill prescriptions for birth control or morning-after pills. These pharmacists talk of personal belief; but the effect is to undermine laws that make these drugs available. And let me make a prediction: soon, wherever the religious right is strong, many pharmacists will be pressured into denying women legal drugs.

And it won't stop there. There is a nationwide trend toward "conscience" or "refusal" legislation. Laws in Illinois and Mississippi already allow doctors and other health providers to deny virtually any procedure to any patient. Again, think of how such laws expose doctors to pressure and intimidation.

But the big step by extremists will be an attempt to eliminate the filibuster, so that the courts can be packed with judges less committed to upholding the law than Mr. Greer.

We can't count on restraint from people like Mr. DeLay, who believes that he's on a mission to bring a "biblical worldview" to American politics, and that God brought him a brain-damaged patient to help him with that mission.

What we need - and we aren't seeing - is a firm stand by moderates against religious extremism. Some people ask, with justification, Where are the Democrats? But an even better question is, Where are the doctors fiercely defending their professional integrity? I think the American Medical Association disapproves of politicians who second-guess medical diagnoses based on video images - but the association's statement on the Schiavo case is so timid that it's hard to be sure.

The closest parallel I can think of to current American politics is Israel. There was a time, not that long ago, when moderate Israelis downplayed the rise of religious extremists. But no more: extremists have already killed one prime minister, and everyone realizes that Ariel Sharon is at risk.

America isn't yet a place where liberal politicians, and even conservatives who aren't sufficiently hard-line, fear assassination. But unless moderates take a stand against the growing power of domestic extremists, it can happen here.

E-mail: krugman@nytimes.com

Cathedral
03-29-2005, 01:15 PM
I'll make the call. I ain't going to tell you when. Next thing you know your gone. FOREVER. Your preceious little dream world where your not a fat loser will be gone banned by IP.

Keep your shit out of this thread. I'll report your posts I fucking sware it. Or at least have Ford lock it so you can't ruine the good dialog going on in here. Try being a man for once instead of a Fat spoiled little boy.

Um, you got a red phone too?

hitch is a great mascot here, but he has no power to ban anyone, no more than i have.

Normally i wouldn't get involved with flame wars, but you are making threats that you have absolutely no pull to, um, er, a, pull off.

Ford can speak for himself, but i'd venture a guess that you are on your own in this battle of the text and his only concern will be getting this thread back on topic.
But again, I'm not speaking for Ford, just stating my own humbled opinion.

That said, Why is Jesse Jackson even involved here?
Oh, i see, it's been awhile since he had any free TV time.

Honestly, he needs to go back home and leave the family to its personal business.
This isn't between anyone but Michael, Terri, and God at this point.

Cathedral
03-29-2005, 01:21 PM
i in 3 votes for Bush in this last election came from evangelicals. Their votes are critical for any9one running for office.

Such is life. Politcis make strabge bedfellows indeed.

That's a scary reality too, bro.
Religious Extremists are not of Christ when they wave a flag and cheer on war that kills people.

Sorry, but just because the Bible speaks of wars doesn't mean we are to support it in any fashion.
Maybe that is why so many remain silent in elections. they either know better, or are afraid of maing the wrong choice in their hearts.

I wish i had remained silent with my last two votes actually.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

BigBadBrian
03-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Keep it going CourtJesterMoron. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Keep it going CourtJesterMoron. :rolleyes:

Posts like this are going to get you both OWNED and banned, B3:D

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 01:51 PM
I've made solid argurments throughout this whole thread. your the one trying to take it off topic. When I'm Mod shit like this won't happen.

tomballin
03-29-2005, 02:19 PM

Oh, I feel so much better now, that Jessie showed up on the 12th day, shite!

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/8686/terrijackson8nd.jpg

The appearance of Jackson, who arrived in a white-stretch limousine, set off a tremendous commotion on the two-lane, dead-end street where Woodside hospice is located. Schiavo's mother, Mary Schindler, said Jackson told her "to pray."

Full Washington Post Article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A9803-2005Mar29.html

bueno bob
03-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Jesse Jackson?

Why does he care?

Nobody there's black.

tomballin
03-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Jesse Jackson?

Why does he care?

Nobody there's black.

Lime Light Whore

bueno bob
03-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Somebody remind me again why Jesse Jackson's famous, other than 390 failed attempts at running for presidency? :)

Nickdfresh
03-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by tomballin
Oh, I feel so much better now, that Jessie showed up on the 12th day, shite!

The appearance of Jackson, who arrived in a white-stretch limousine, set off a tremendous commotion on the two-lane, dead-end street where Woodside hospice is located. Schiavo's mother, Mary Schindler, said Jackson told her "to pray."

Full Washington Post Article:

That's even worse than what they said on CNN.

Jackson has done some good things, like helping to get US POW's out of Yugoslavia during the bombing in the late 90's.

But he never met a opportunity to look messianic he didn't like!

bueno bob
03-29-2005, 02:47 PM
But he never met a opportunity to look messianic he didn't like!

Which is exactly why I can't fucking stand him. Anything that's good for a photo op, fuck, he'll be there with bells on.

FORD
03-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Jesse Jackson certainly has more credibility than Randall Terrorist and his friend Scott the Pedophile.

tomballin
03-29-2005, 03:10 PM
I have never in my life seen something like this turn into an all out whore and freak show. God bless that poor women.

Damn I really hate this classless Country sometimes.

Warham
03-29-2005, 04:09 PM

He's not the only Democrat that's getting onboard.

academic punk
03-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, at least it's diverting the countries attention from this:

DALLAS, Texas (CNN) -- A former top official of the Boy Scouts of America faces federal Internet child pornography charges and is expected to plead guilty Wednesday, a spokeswoman for the U.S. attorney's office said.

Douglas S. Smith Jr. faces a single count of receiving and distributing child pornography -- a charge resulting from a federal investigation conducted with German authorities.

The U.S. attorney's office in Fort Worth, Texas, filed the charges after federal investigators found images of children engaging in sex acts on Smith's computer.

Smith is scheduled to appear before a federal judge Wednesday in Fort Worth, said Kathy Colvin, a spokeswoman for the U.S. attorney's office.

"We anticipate Mr. Smith will enter a guilty plea at that time," she said.

Smith retired from the Boy Scouts in February after a 39-year career with the youth organization, based in suburban Dallas. The organization placed him on administrative leave after learning that he was under criminal investigation, and Smith stepped down soon afterward, BSA spokesman Greg Shields said.

Smith, a former Eagle Scout, previously served as the Boy Scouts' director of programming, Shields said.

"As a professional scouter, he was in more administrative positions -- most recently developing programs -- and not in direct contact with the youth," Shields said.

Shields said the Boy Scouts are "shocked and dismayed" by Smith's arrest, but the group has cooperated with investigators in the case.

"We surrendered his work computer to authorities," he said.

Smith surrendered to authorities Friday and was released without bond, according to court records.

Smith's lawyer, Jack Strickland, told the Associated Press said that his client is "not taking this well. I've got to tell you, this is a good man, and I would hate to see the entirety of his life and the good things he's done defined by one incident."

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 04:32 PM
I've made solid argurments throughout this whole thread. your the one trying to take it off topic. When I'm Mod shit like this won't happen.

You want a good conduct medal?

You've spent months SPAMMING and ruining other's threads, and BRAGGING about your plans to take the whole site down.

Now you want respect?

not from me:rolleyes:

tomballin
03-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Just great, the one time we need OJ's superstar lawyer Johnnie Cochran to tag team up with Jessie "God's Hammer" Jackson,......what does the guy have the audacity to do,......go die on us, Just Great. :-)

Everybody knew that Cochran was handling a big case just 24 miles from where Terri was being crucified.

Always sad to lose another great entertainer, I'm mean attorney, like Cochran. RIP

Superstar Lawyer Johnnie Cochran Dies
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=624175

blueturk
03-29-2005, 07:43 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=624164

tomballin
03-30-2005, 03:51 AM
Federal Appeals Court Ok's Schiavo Review
ATLANTA - Mar 30, 2005

A federal appeals court early Wednesday agreed to consider a petition by Terri Schiavo's parents for a new hearing on whether to reconnect their severely brain-damaged daughter's feeding tube.

The 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled without comment on Schiavo's 12th day without nourishment. Last week, the same court twice ruled against Schiavo's parents, Bob and Mary Schindler, who are trying to keep her alive.

In seeking a new hearing late Tuesday, attorneys for Schiavo's parents argued that the District Court "committed plain error when it reviewed only the state court case and outcome history."

Now, the court will consider the request for a new hearing based on the facts of the case, rather than whether previous Florida court rulings have met legal standards under state law

Full Article - ABC News
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=625102

----------------------

In other news, Jessie Jackson is trying to get 3 Florida Senators to change their vote and pass the new Florida House approved bill, that would allow Terri Schiavo's feeding tube to be re-inserted.

The whole PR slant from the Schindler camp is whether the State of Florida and the Federal government are going to sit by and let a State Probate Judge, that is legally blind, clearly exceeded his authority, and made serious judicial errors in Terri's case, tell the State and the Federal government what to do.

==END==

FORD
03-30-2005, 03:59 AM
Yeah, let's drag this fucking bullshit out so they can wheel her empty corpse around the state next year as a campaign prop :rolleyes:

FUCK YOU JEB BUSH
FUCK YOU TOM DELAY
FUCK YOU RANDALL TERRORIST
FUCK YOU JESSE JACKSON
FUCK YOU BOBBY SCHINDLER JR
FUCK YOU SEAN HANNITY

Let the poor woman's suffering end already.

If these people are "Christians" than Hitler was an Orthodox Rabbi.

Warham
03-30-2005, 06:46 AM
She's not suffering if she can't feel anything...

I'm still waiting for an answer as to why she's on morphine.

Warham
03-30-2005, 07:17 AM
Appeals Court to Consider Schiavo Request
By RON WORD, Associated Press Writer
1 hour ago

PINELLAS PARK, Fla. - In a rare legal victory for Terri Schiavo's parents, a federal appeals court agreed to consider their request for a new hearing on whether to reconnect their severely brain-damaged daughter's feeding tube.

The 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta issued a written ruling without comment late Tuesday granting the emergency motion, but did not indicate when it would consider rehearing the case. Last week, the same court twice ruled against Schiavo's parents, who are trying to keep their daughter alive.

Time was running out for Schiavo, however. Bob Schindler described his daughter as "failing" on Tuesday, her 12th day without nourishment.

"She still looks pretty darn good under the circumstances," Schindler said. "You can see the impact of no food and water for 12 days. Her bodily functions are still working. We still have her."

Doctors have said Schiavo, 41, would probably die within a week or two of the tube being removed.

The request for a new hearing also asks to have the tube reinserted immediately "in light of the magnitude of what is at stake and the urgency of the action required."

Tuesday's decision was a ray of hope for the Schindlers, who have lost a string of court battles over their daughter's fate. The case has wound its way through six courts for seven years; the U.S. Supreme Court declined to intervene five times.

Protesters keeping a 24-hour vigil outside the hospice praised the latest order.

"There's a chance for a miracle," said Christine Marriott, 43, who rushed to the hospice after hearing the news on TV. "Anything positive is a breath of life."

Terri Schiavo's feeding tube was removed March 18 on a court order sought by her husband, Michael, who contends she wouldn't want to be kept alive artificially. She suffered catastrophic brain damage in 1990 when her heart stopped for several minutes because of a chemical imbalance apparently brought on by an eating disorder.

But the Schindlers have maintained that their daughter would want to be kept alive. On Tuesday, they asked the appeals court to consider their request for a new hearing based on the seven-year history of evidence in the case, rather than whether previous Florida court rulings have met legal standards under state law.

The request contends that the federal court in Tampa had "committed plain error when it reviewed only the state court case and outcome history."

Attorneys for the Schindlers have argued that Terri Schiavo's rights to life and privacy were being violated.

Attorneys for the Schindlers and Michael Schiavo didn't immediately return phone messages early Wednesday.

"I think the courts want to be sure that there's no accusation that any legal argument was ignored," said attorney Neal Sonnett, former chairman of the American Bar Association's criminal justice section.

Federal courts were given jurisdiction to review Schiavo's case after Republicans in Congress pushed through unprecedented emergency legislation aimed at prolonging Schiavo's life. But federal courts at two have levels rebuffed the family.

On Tuesday, Mary Schindler made a terse but emotional appeal to Michael Schiavo: "Michael and Jodi, you have your own children. Please, please give my child back to me." Michael Schiavo and fiancee Jodi Centonze have two children, born long after Terri Schiavo's collapse.

Although supporters of the Schindlers have claimed the dehydrated woman is being denied comforts such as ice chips for her dry mouth or balm for chapped lips, George Felos, the husband's attorney, defended how Schiavo is being cared for.

"Obviously, the parents and the siblings are desperate. Desperation may lead to different perceptions," Felos told CNN. "I can only tell you what I've seen, and Terri is dying a very peaceful, cared-for death."

The Rev. Jesse Jackson prayed with the Schindlers on Tuesday and joined conservatives in calling for state lawmakers to order her feeding tube reinserted.

The former Democratic presidential candidate was invited by Schiavo's parents to meet with activists outside Schiavo's hospice. His arrival was greeted by some applause and cries of "This is about civil rights!"

"I feel so passionate about this injustice being done, how unnecessary it is to deny her a feeding tube, water, not even ice to be used for her parched lips," he said. "This is a moral issue and it transcends politics and family disputes."

First lady Laura Bush also commented on the case Tuesday, saying the government was right to have intervened on behalf of Schiavo.

"It is a life issue that really does require government to be involved," Bush said aboard a plane bound for Afghanistan, where she was to promote education and women's rights.

During Jackson's visit, a man was tackled to the ground by officers when he tried to storm into the hospice, police said. He became the 47th protester arrested since the feeding tube was removed. The man had two bottles of water with him but did not reach the hospice door, police said.

On Tuesday, the Schindlers had lost a round in the courts when an appeals court upheld a previous ruling by Pinellas Circuit Judge George Greer that blocked the Department of Children and Families from intervening in the case.

FORD
03-30-2005, 10:56 AM
She's not suffering if she can't feel anything...

Physical pain, no. She no longer has the part of the brain which is required for that. By "suffering", I was referring to her soul being trapped in a useless body. That would be suffering.

I'm still waiting for an answer as to why she's on morphine.

You're thinking of morphine in terms of a pain killer, which of course it is. But morphine (as it is with any opiate drug) is also a depressant to the central nervous system. And in Terri's case, there isn't too much left of that. It's probably standard procedure in the hospice to administer morphine in this situation, as the majority of patients DO feel pain.

Warham
03-30-2005, 11:01 AM
The poor soul that's trapped in that body. :rolleyes:

If God didn't want her soul trapped in that body, he would have taken it by now, regardless of what was keeping her alive. There's no such thing as 'limbo'.

What's amazing is that she's still alive after 12 days. You'd think she would have died by now if she wanted to go so bad. Most of us would have been dead by now if we were starved and dehydrated. The very fact that she's still alive means her soul is still there and hanging on.

Nickdfresh
03-30-2005, 11:08 AM
The poor soul that's trapped in that body. :rolleyes:

If God didn't want her soul trapped in that body, he would have taken it by now, regardless of what was keeping her alive. There's no such thing as 'limbo'.

What's amazing is that she's still alive after 12 days. You'd think she would have died by now if she wanted to go so bad. Most of us would have been dead by now if we were starved and dehydrated. The very fact that she's still alive means her soul is still there and hanging on.

WARHAM...let me throw in some reason here. Why would GOD want 300,000 dead Sudanese, many healthy women and children, while he keeps one woman alive in a vegetative state?

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 11:11 AM
WARHAM...let me throw in some reason here. Why would GOD want 300,000 dead Sudanese, many healthy women and children, while he keeps one woman alive in a vegetative state?

The Standard and correct answer is GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.

There with out providing any logic or a real answer. I've provided the answer to the question.

Warham
03-30-2005, 11:24 AM

I think my wife asked me that question in a round-about way yesterday, asking me why he would allow children to die from diseases, etc.

I don't know God's motives, and I wouldn't even try to understand them. I don't even honestly understand why he created anything to begin with, but he did, and I do realize that the scriptures give an answer.

I do know that prayer works. Perhaps it's working in this situation. I don't know.

DrMaddVibe
03-30-2005, 11:38 AM
You're thinking of morphine in terms of a pain killer, which of course it is. But morphine (as it is with any opiate drug) is also a depressant to the central nervous system. And in Terri's case, there isn't too much left of that. It's probably standard procedure in the hospice to administer morphine in this situation, as the majority of patients DO feel pain.

Wasn't aware that you're a practicing physician.

The morphine will dry her up faster than nature will and lower her breathing. That's how they're going to kill her.

So if a person has never had an MRI or PET scan how to you know her cortex is liquified? You posted a picture earlier, but like everything else here it can be photoshopped or might not even be hers!

I'd feel a whole lot different about this case if they would've exhausted EVERY available means of therapy and testing to diagnose what was wrong with her, but they haven't and that's why I firmly believe that this is murder plain and simple.

If the autopsy shows what I believe to be true will they arrest Felos, Greer and Schaivo for murder?

DrMaddVibe
03-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Alan Keyes WND Commentary Jeb Bush is courting
dereliction of duty
Posted: March 29, 2005
11:44 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

The Florida state constitution declares unequivocally that in the state of Florida "the supreme executive power shall be vested in a governor … ." The word supreme means highest in authority. There can be no executive authority in the state of Florida higher than the governor. No state law can create an executive authority higher than highest in the Florida constitution. Therefore no court order based upon such a law can constitutionally create such an authority.

If the governor tells the local police in Pinellas County to step aside, they must do so, or else be arrested and tried for an assault on the government of the state, which is to say insurrection.

(If Gov. Jeb Bush fears that for some reason they would question the authority of his representatives, then he should take the necessary law enforcement officials to Tampa in person, thus making the situation crystal clear.)

Since Florida's highest law grants him supreme executive power, the governor's action would be lawful. No one in the Florida judiciary can say otherwise, since the whole basis for the doctrine of judicial review (which they invoked when they refused to apply "Terri's law") is that any law at variance with the constitution is no law at all.

Gov. Bush has said that he recognizes the injustice being done to Terri Schiavo but is powerless to stop it. He is obviously not powerless, and his view of injustice is fully warranted.

The Florida state constitution declares: "All natural persons, female and male alike, are equal before the law and have inalienable rights, among which are the right to enjoy and defend life and liberty … ."

The word "inalienable" means that the rights in question cannot be given away or transferred to another by law. Now, by allowing Michael Schiavo to starve his wife to death, Judge George W. Greer transfers to Schiavo the exercise of her right to life, doing on her behalf what the Florida state constitution declares she herself could not do (since an inalienable right cannot be given away).

Schiavo's decision, and any element of the law it is based on that has the same effect, are therefore unconstitutional on the face of it.

The governor of Florida cannot be obliged to enforce unconstitutional edicts, nor can he be faulted for acting to stop an evident violation of the constitution. In his oath as governor he swore to "support, protect and defend the Constitution and government of the United States and of the state of Florida."

As supreme executive, he is obliged to act in their defense, and no court order can relieve him of this responsibility.

Any order by Judge Greer that seeks to prevent him from doing his sworn duty, as he sees fit, is invalid, and any attempt by the judge to incite armed forces to enforce his order would be an act of judicial insurrection against the constitution and government of Florida.

The judge may have whatever opinion he pleases, but when he attempts to use force to back it up, he breaks the law, going against the constitution of the state, which is to say against the supreme law in Florida.

In Federalist 81, when Alexander Hamilton lists the safeguards against "judiciary encroachments on the legislative authority," he cites in particular "its total incapacity to support its usurpations by force."

Accepting the notion that judicial orders at any level may constitute an executive power superior to the chief executive would give the judiciary just such a forceful capacity.

When every judicial decision carries the implied threat of armed insurrection, a key safeguard of liberty and self-government is removed. If any state governor, or the president of the United States acts so as to encourage the judiciary to assume such executive power, or the people to believe that it may constitutionally do so, he undermines the integrity of all our constitutions, and of American self-government as a whole.

This constitutes a grave dereliction of duty and would in saner times clearly be grounds for his impeachment by a legislature intent on defending the Florida constitution against "judiciary encroachments."

By God's grace, however, Terri Schiavo still lives, and Gov. Bush may yet act to redeem himself and his constitutional authority. Courageous action would be an act of statesmanship, defending the integrity of our constitutional system and the ultimate sovereignty of the people.

We have long been awaiting the statesman who could turn a crisis into such healing. Like Ronald Reagan before him, Jeb Bush could prove himself such a man. For Terri's sake and for the sake of constitutional self-government in America, he should act now. For failure to do so, he has no excuse.

Now here's a guy that SHOULD be President!

Warham
03-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Morphine is used to speed up the death process, sure. Which is why I'm amazed she's still alive.

Cathedral
03-30-2005, 11:54 AM
These things happen because there is sin in the world.
Sin was created by man, and we are all born into it.

It is the main reason one should not think they have forever to choose their path.
Death can come in an instant to the sick and healthy alike.
The only guarentee we have for eternal life is choosing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

There was no death until there was sin.
It began with Eve when she was decieved and seduced by Satan in the Garden, her punishment was the pain of child bearing to which she gave birth to Cane and Abel.....the offspring of a split seed, one holy, one not, we all know what happened next.

God gave mankind a pefect world, he has created nothing that is not perfect. Man chose to be disobedient to God.

God is The Creator, Satan is The Destroyer..............

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 12:04 PM
These things happen because there is sin in the world.
Sin was created by man, and we are all born into it.

It is the main reason one should not think they have forever to choose their path.
Death can come in an instant to the sick and healthy alike.
The only guarentee we have for eternal life is choosing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

There was no death until there was sin.
It began with Eve when she was decieved and seduced by Satan in the Garden, her punishment was the pain of child bearing to which she gave birth to Cane and Abel.....the offspring of a split seed, one holy, one not, we all know what happened next.

God gave mankind a pefect world, he has created nothing that is not perfect. Man chose to be disobedient to God.

God is The Creator, Satan is The Destroyer..............

Care to Exsplain why old George W causes and creates so many sin but seems to have no spiritual repercussions of this???

Don't say because he is a man of the lord. He in the boheiman mens club. They do satanic rituals.

FORD
03-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Wasn't aware that you're a practicing physician.

I'm not. I'm just well read on the subject of medications. Usually in the course of trying to find natural alternatives for the shit that corporate medicine prescribes.

The morphine will dry her up faster than nature will and lower her breathing. That's how they're going to kill her.

And wouldn't those be results of a depressed central nervous system, just as I said?

So if a person has never had an MRI or PET scan how to you know her cortex is liquified? You posted a picture earlier, but like everything else here it can be photoshopped or might not even be hers!

I got that CT scan from the University of Miami.
http://www.miami.edu/ethics2/schiavo/Schiavo_links.htm
So if you want to examine it for authenticity, feel free to drive over there and do so. You ain't that far ;) Apparently she can't have an MRI because of the electrodes implanted in her head as part of the experimental therapy that they tried in the early years of her vegetative state.

I'd feel a whole lot different about this case if they would've exhausted EVERY available means of therapy and testing to diagnose what was wrong with her, but they haven't and that's why I firmly believe that this is murder plain and simple.

Assvibe, it's been over 15 years. There have been doctors, hospitals, consultants, experimental therapies, tests, and finally a CT scan that shows a brain that is simply GONE. What more would you suggest that they do?

If the autopsy shows what I believe to be true will they arrest Felos, Greer and Schaivo for murder?

Guess I would have to ask what you "believe to be true" in order to answer that? If you're assuming that her husband did something to cause her condition, then that could open him up to prosecution. Maybe his lawyer, if he had knowledge of it. Judge Greer ruled on the facts of the case as they were presented to him, as has every other judge who has heard the case, so it's ridiculous to think anything could be done to the judge.

The undeniable fact is that Terri Schiavo's bulimia screwed up her body's electrolyte balance, caused her heart attack, which cut off oxygen to her brain. She is ultimately to blame for her condition. Or her parents are, since her eating disorder began when she was a teenager, and her image of herself was being formed then.

There's no evidence that Michael Schiavo has done anything other than act according to the law, and what he believes his wife's decision was in the matter of artificial life extention.

Cathedral
03-30-2005, 12:21 PM
Care to Exsplain why old George W causes and creates so many sin but seems to have no spiritual repercussions of this???

Don't say because he is a man of the lord. He in the boheiman mens club. They do satanic rituals.

Boy, shut up!
If you want to know about George Bush then go ask George Bush, i'm not his keeper nor a supporter.

Your a troll, and you've just recieved your last reply from me.

academic punk
03-30-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm surprised he got so many...

Cathedral
03-30-2005, 12:24 PM

Me too, but i was warned. I just have this problem with giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Live and Learn....

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 12:24 PM
Boy, shut up!
If you want to know about George Bush then go ask George Bush, i'm not his keeper nor a supporter.

How is that a Troll..............I love when Christians Can't answer a question. I would ask george but he has tons of people to stand behind so he doesn't have to answer tough questions.

Seems to me that I hit the nail on the head. I think you need to really look at what I said. Because there isn't a troll in it. only fact. You think god and G dub are working together???

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 12:25 PM

I'm not. I've made alot of relevent points. just so happens I made one that was to relevent. End of story.

Now everyone that can't stand the heat call me a troll and get the fuck out of the kitchen. The master is cooking with fire.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Me too, but i was warned. I just have this problem with giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Live and Learn....

Wrong................it was just a question you can't answer. You had a hissy fit.

academic punk
03-30-2005, 02:53 PM
BTW -

what does everyone think of the Schindlers giving a vdeotape of the 2001 footage that we've all seen on every news program for the past two weeks to everybody who makes a $100 contribution?

Warham
03-30-2005, 02:54 PM

The spiritual repercussions for unrepentant souls is Hell.

But Christians are not supposed to judge the hearts of others, so I have way of knowing where George is going.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 02:56 PM
The spiritual repercussions for unrepentant souls is Hell.

But Christians are not supposed to judge the hearts of others, so I have way of knowing where George is going.

Yea I know I told you that...........

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:00 PM
Your angle was that Christians can't judge anything, which isn't true.

academic punk
03-30-2005, 03:03 PM
NOT THIS THREAD.

Warham, I'm not even talking about you...

"own" elsewheer if you must. PLEASE NOT HERE.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Your angle was that Christians can't judge anything, which isn't true.

Isn't judgement up to GOD???

LET HE WHO HAS NOT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE???

JUDGE LEST YEE BE JUDGED???

Any Judgement on the part of any christian is a direct contradiction to the bible.

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:08 PM
No, it's not.

If you want to talk about scriptures, please read it.

You do not want me quoting scripture, Jester, because you will lose.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
No, it's not.

If you want to talk about scriptures, please read it.

You do not want me quoting scripture, Jester, because you will lose.

I have a feeling you can quote all the scripture you want. But it isn't going to make a differance. Judgement is up to GOD plain and simple.

I'm interested in what you've got to say on it. Since I pick you apart everytime. Shit I Owned Cathedrial so bad on this shit he won't even respond to me because he was going to give up on his faith.

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:10 PM
You lose.

I was right.

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:10 PM
You can't hack it if I find scripture that backs up my position, and I CAN.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:11 PM
You lose.

I was right.

Right about what??? I've slammed you with cold hard Facts everytime.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:12 PM
You can't hack it if I find scripture that backs up my position, and I CAN.

Get Searching Buck-O. Show me in either the old or the new where god tells people to Judge and says it's OK. I can't wait. Because again I'm right on.

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:16 PM
Actually, I'm not going to.

You can google it yourself. I'm not going to do what the Bible says, and throw pearls before swine.

And you wouldn't know what swine is, unless you make a judgement.

I'm done with thee, Jester.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:23 PM

You can google it yourself. I'm not going to do what the Bible says, and throw pearls before swine.

Smells like owned to me. Because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Just so you know I owned you in the conspiracy thread also. If you'd like to live in reality and continue this discussion I've got a endless supply of knowledge and resources. None of them fiction.

Cathedral
03-30-2005, 03:33 PM

Yes, shake the dust from your feet, bro, and put the boy on ignore.

Dr. Love
03-30-2005, 04:02 PM
Jesterstar, shut up with your supposed ownings, or you're going to start getting the Dumbass Den treatment, starting with this thread.

tomballin
03-30-2005, 04:19 PM
PINELLAS PARK, Fla. Mar 30, 2005 — With time running out for Terri Schiavo, a federal appeals court Wednesday rejected her parents' latest attempt to get the brain-damaged woman's feeding tube reconnected.

The Atlanta-based 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals agreed to consider an emergency bid by Bob and Mary Schindler for a new hearing in their case, raising a flicker of hope for the parents after a series of setbacks in the case. But the court rejected the request 15 hours later. Three times last week, the court also ruled against the Schindlers.

"Any further action by our court or the district court would be improper," Judge Stanley F. Birch Jr. wrote. "While the members of her family and the members of Congress have acted in a way that is both fervent and sincere, the time has come for dispassionate discharge of duty."

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Jesterstar, shut up with your supposed ownings, or you're going to start getting the Dumbass Den treatment, starting with this thread.

First off No. You can't tell me how to post. This is a political Forum. Your just targetting me because my Veiws aren't the typical bullshit. I refuse to conform. Start changing posts or whatever the Dimond Den Treatment is then there will be hell. People start with me. They call me names and shit. I ain't a bitch and I don't take that shit. I've had some really thought provoking posts in this forum. I have broken no rule and I can say own as much as I want because it's AMERICA. It doesn't even mean anything in the first place. Not my fault your not smart enough to realize that. OWNED>

Dr. Love
03-30-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm targetting you because you're fuckin' retarded.

In your warped little world, you're #1 and you're never wrong. If you are wrong, the world and circumstance miraculously change -- in your mind -- to make you correct. You have an overinflated sense of self-importance that threads through all your delusions.

Fact #1: No one gives a shit about Jesterstar, except for Jesterstar. But excuse me for being redundant.

And since you don't get that, I just called you a NO ONE.

Fact #2: You are a troll. You're not here to provide thought provoking conversation. You're here to torpedo every thread for your personal amusement. I refuse to give up on humanity and believe that someone is capable of believing some of the most unintelligent and blatantly idiotic things that you espouse.

If you continue to torpedo threads and derail them, they will be moved to the Dump. I'm not going to tolerate you turning every conversation into a pissing match about how big your ego is. Stop being such a drama queen.

Warham
03-30-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't consider it thought-provoking at all, since these conspiracy ramblings have been proven to be untrue.

Dr. Love
03-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Anyone here got a problem with what I just said?

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 05:01 PM

In your warped little world, you're #1 and you're never wrong. If you are wrong, the world and circumstance miraculously change -- in your mind -- to make you correct. You have an overinflated sense of self-importance that threads through all your delusions.

Fact #1: No one gives a shit about Jesterstar, except for Jesterstar. But excuse me for being redundant.

Fact #2: You are a troll. You're not here to provide thought provoking conversation. You're here to torpedo every thread for your personal amusement. I refuse to give up on humanity and believe that someone is capable of believing some of the most unintelligent and blatantly idiotic things that you espouse.

If you continue to torpedo threads and derail them, they will be moved to the Dump. I'm not going to tolerate you turning every conversation into a pissing match about how big your ego is. Stop being such a drama queen.

You can say I am wrong all you want. But I don't see any information backing that up.

What it boils down to and always boils down to is that you guys can't fucking handle that the world is in such trouble. None of this is about me EGO. Far from it. Trying to tune people into the facts which I provide alot. I've seen none from any of you.

You move threads to the dump because I am owning people and noone is stopping me with any logic. Just vein statements.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 05:02 PM
I don't consider it thought-provoking at all, since these conspiracy ramblings have been proven to be untrue.

Show me the facts that Prove them untrue with the source.

FORD
03-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Anyone here got a problem with what I just said?

Fuck no! In fact, I've been tempted to drag out the virtual "weed eater" and delete every last one of his bullshit posts.

Hell, if that's what it took to get rid of Katydud, why not this clown too?

LoungeMachine
03-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Boy, shut up!

I wont gloat and say I told you so.....

yes I will

NO, I wont

hell with it.

I TOLD YOU HE WAS A WASTE OF KEYSTROKES, CATH:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
03-30-2005, 06:18 PM

Shazaam:D

And since that comes from a REAL MOD, Jestertool, I'd heed the warning......

Or you can just start more of your dump threads talking about how you're the next in line for MODship, and you will shut the site down:rolleyes:

Cathedral
03-30-2005, 09:05 PM

Give this man a standing ovation.....I'm not going to use the term "owned" though, i think that is by far the dumbest and the most childish statement that became over-used on this site.
It ranks right down there with "neener neener neener" in my opinion and should be left on the pre-school playground.

Now, back on topic....
I have been hearing all day about how she looks so well, and it raised my eyebrow. I have a feeling she is going to pass away any moment given that her parents made that statement.
In some cases, people actually give the appearance of looking better just before dying.
I think in the next 12 to 24 hours she is going to start experiencing organ shut down.

I really don't like this situation at all.

DrMaddVibe
03-30-2005, 09:09 PM
You can say I am wrong all you want. But I don't see any information backing that up.

What it boils down to and always boils down to is that you guys can't fucking handle that the world is in such trouble. None of this is about me EGO. Far from it. Trying to tune people into the facts which I provide alot. I've seen none from any of you.

You move threads to the dump because I am owning people and noone is stopping me with any logic. Just vein statements.

You're wrong.

You're an attention whore that provides NOTHING in the way of entertainment. You're factually retarded and constantly prove that with the "owning" factor.

Go away.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Shazaam:D

And since that comes from a REAL MOD, Jestertool, I'd heed the warning......

Or you can just start more of your dump threads talking about how you're the next in line for MODship, and you will shut the site down:rolleyes:

You really can't do anything other than talk about me JESTERSTAR.

I'm talking about all you Fucks backing up what you say with FACTS AND LOGIC.

I HAVE YOU HAVEN'T.

End of STory. When you want to post shit backing up your bark then post it. I can't wait to pick it apart and OWN ALL YOU BITCHES A BILLIONTH TIME

academic punk
03-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Now they're back to the Supreme Court, huh?

Holy Mother.

Dr. Love
03-30-2005, 10:55 PM
This thread has lost any chance of coming back on track. If you want to continue discussing it, please start another.

Sorry, everyone. You can thank Jizzterstar for this.