PDA

View Full Version : I've decided to stop doing cocaine.



showjoeyourtits
03-19-2005, 01:54 AM
Today, 3-19-05 is the last day that I will ever do cocaine. After doing 2 ounces in a little over a week at 18 hundred and ounce I've decided to stop right now end of fucking story. I had stopped for about 2 weeks but started back up again. Why, I don't know, i think it was because of the ncaa tourny. Whatever, I'm done and will now begin to counsel those with drug addictions and speak across the country on the matter. T.

The Fonz
03-19-2005, 01:56 AM
So you're just sticking to smack and acid?

Nickdfresh
03-19-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
Today, 3-19-05 is the last day that I will ever do cocaine. After doing 2 ounces in a little over a week at 18 hundred and ounce I've decided to stop right now end of fucking story. I had stopped for about 2 weeks but started back up again. Why, I don't know, i think it was because of the ncaa tourny. Whatever, I'm done and will now begin to counsel those with drug addictions and speak across the country on the matter. T.

I think you should go all the way and O.D. you stupid, worthless cunt!

vanzilla
03-19-2005, 01:58 AM
And don't forget gay porn.

Ally_Kat
03-19-2005, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
Today, 3-19-05 is the last day that I will ever do cocaine. After doing 2 ounces in a little over a week at 18 hundred and ounce I've decided to stop right now end of fucking story. I had stopped for about 2 weeks but started back up again. Why, I don't know, i think it was because of the ncaa tourny. Whatever, I'm done and will now begin to counsel those with drug addictions and speak across the country on the matter. T.

It missed you Joe

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/G/germanmongoose/1080880212_illhilally.jpg

Matt White
03-19-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by The Fonz
So you're just sticking to smack and acid?

Tell 'em Fonz! DON'T BOGART THE BLOTTER MOFO!!!

rustoffa
03-19-2005, 02:04 AM
Dadgumm JOE,

You're a dipshit.

ALinChainz
03-19-2005, 02:04 AM
This is about the third thread this asshole has started.

He doesn't do coke, it is obvious.

The dude doesn't have a job or an education, he would never earn enough money in his life to afford 2 oz of coke.

This asshole is an attention whore like Katy.

And about as bright.

vanzilla
03-19-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
This is about the third thread this asshole has started.

He doesn't do coke, it is obvious.

The dude doesn't have a job or an education, he would never earn enough money in his life to afford 2 oz of coke.

This asshole is an attention whore like Katy.

And about as bright.

Couldn't have said it better myself Al.

Matt White
03-19-2005, 02:07 AM
Then, by all means Joe, try the Anti-freeze cocktail!!!!!

Satan
03-19-2005, 03:15 AM
"Whatever, I'm done and will now begin to counsel those with drug addictions..."

Does this mean that eventually when you stop being a FUCKING INBRED MORON, then you will "counsel" those folks as well?

Yeah, you're a therapist :rolleyes:

And I'm still the first chair harp player in God's symphony orchestra.

LoungeMachine
03-19-2005, 04:22 AM
The real question is ...............

When are you going to stop your bullshit lies in here Joeseph LEE Thunder, LP ???????????????????


nevermind.

pillowbiter.

LoungeMachine
03-19-2005, 04:51 AM
THIS IS JOEY'S POST FROM THE WALL








I snorted 2 ounces of cocaine in just a little over a week. I told both my wife and my girlfriend that this time I was done for sure. I even told my 3 year old daughter that I made a little mistake and wouldn't make the same one again. Seriously, I've decided once and for all to end it. I actually feel a little sense of relief because I know this time it's definate. I may get high every now and then when I drink, but i'm through with the sugar.



TOLD YOUR "3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER" TOO, HUH?

The Scatologist
03-19-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I think you should go all the way and O.D. you stupid, worthless cunt!



Dammit took the words right outta my mouth! :( I need to be more attentive on boards so I get to post first and be cool :(

flappo
03-19-2005, 10:35 AM
the only coke joe likes is diet coke

FORD
03-20-2005, 03:47 AM
Wasn't there an idiot at the Pasture Dump who was always posting about his supposed cocaine habit?

Jungleboy, wasn't it?