PDA

View Full Version : Attention Fonz!!!

vanzilla
03-19-2005, 02:38 AM
Who was better in the sack? Joanie? Mrs. C.? What about Pinky and Leather Tuscadero?

Didn't you bang LaVerne and Shirley too? Was that a hot 3 way, or did you service them individually.

Oh, and one other thing: Is it true Chachi is queer, and that whole Joanie thing was just a cover up to hide the fact he was banging Al?

Thanks Fonz!

The Fonz
03-19-2005, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Who was better in the sack? Joanie? Mrs. C.? What about Pinky and Leather Tuscadero?
The Tuscadero sisters gave The Fonz the worst case of crotch rot that he has ever experienced. That was 8 whole days of Mrs. C coming upstairs to my pad while Mr. C was off with that stupid hat to one of his stupid lodge meetings; and giving me wartm compresses to ease the itching and burning.

Joannie had the hottest little body and sweetest pussy of all of them, and I popped Shortcake's cherry, but she was no match for Mrs. C who rode my "Chachi" for hours on end in barnyard fashion. A hot horny dirty MILF.

Didn't you bang LaVerne and Shirley too? Was that a hot 3 way, or did you service them individually.

I did Shirley anally in the womens' bathroom at Al's but Laverne was nothing more than a spitoon for The Fonz.

Oh, and one other thing: Is it true Chachi is queer, and that whole Joanie thing was just a cover up to hide the fact he was banging Al?
Thanks Fonz!

Yeah it's true; kind of : Chachi and Potsie gave each other backshots for years after they figured Richie and Ralph were doing the same to each other during their time in the military.

Al, on the other hand, was having hardcore gay sex with Mr. C.
In an unaired episode of Happy Days, The Fonz blackmails Mr. C with pitcures of him being the willing recipient of lubed up, hardcore backshots from "Big Al".

vanzilla
03-19-2005, 03:02 AM
LMMFAO!!!

Thanks Fonz! You're the best! One other thing, did you nail anyone from other TV shows?

The Fonz
03-19-2005, 03:28 AM
LMMFAO!!!

Thanks Fonz! You're the best! One other thing, did you nail anyone from other TV shows?

Yeah, here's the complete list :
- Mindy (while Mork was still in the egg)
- The original 3 Charlie's Angels, when the The Fonz cracked a whole lot more than just a case for them.
- Edith Bunker, while Meathead was taking backshots from Lionel Jefferson.
- Had a vicious hardcore threesome with the late Dana Plato and MacKenzie Phillips during The Fonz' coke-induced orgies in the 80's
- Was fellated by Tootie while Jo fingered herself and watched.
- The Fonz buttered Chrissy Snow's muffin in 4 continuous unaired episodes of cameo appearances in Three's Company.
- The Fonz nailed Sue Ellen Ewing back in 1978 when The Fonz was in Dallas for a Harley Davidson convention, and picked up Sue Ellen shitfaced out of her tree at some local honky tonk. See, the baby both JR Ewing and Cliff Barnes thought was theirs was really a Fonzarelli.

Rikk
03-19-2005, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by The Fonz
The Fonz nailed Sue Ellen Ewing back in 1978 when The Fonz was in Dallas for a Harley Davidson convention, and picked up Sue Ellen shitfaced out of her tree at some local honky tonk. See, the baby both JR Ewing and Cliff Barnes thought was theirs was really a Fonzarelli.

:mad:

vanzilla
03-19-2005, 03:38 AM
Thanks Fonz! You rule. Maybe you should post your sure fire ways to score with a chick Fonzarelli style here in the future. I'm sure we could all learn from your advice.

Who was the best lay among the angels? I liked Kate Jackson.

The Fonz
03-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
:mad:

LOL,
Do you find the idea of a bastard Fonzarelli running Ewing Oil a little disturbing Rikk? :D: