PDA

View Full Version : Press Conference Tomorrow 1-2

showjoeyourtits
03-22-2005, 01:23 PM
THE PRESS CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD FROM 1-2 TOMORROW. The press conference for tomorrows highly anticipated bout will occur tomorrow from 1-2. It was moved back a day due to last minute preparations. Any further questions, please call 724-287-6761. I will be taking questions from 1-2 only. Thank you.

Matt White
03-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Joe, you crazy kid!

LoungeMachine
03-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Lying moronic faggot

LoungeMachine
03-22-2005, 01:38 PM
DYNAMITE KID
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone should just IGNORE this butthole. If he was part of TEAM MINTO he would not be saying all the Poo that he is online.

THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM TEAM MINTO.........

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 01:42 PM
There is NO press conference tomorrow at the Days Inn. Just called 1:37pm today ... 5 minutes ago.

It is in a different location, and guess who still isn't part of it according to Days Inn and team Minto ...

"There is no one by that name either with Days Inn or Brian Minto."

There is no Joe Thunder affiliated with Days Inn or Brian Minto.

He didn't even know it was moved.

Thank you.

This asswipe keeps putting his shit in main.

Joe, learn to deal with you are no one. back to playing Barbies for you.

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
DYNAMITE KID
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone should just IGNORE this butthole. If he was part of TEAM MINTO he would not be saying all the Poo that he is online.

THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM TEAM MINTO.........

lol .... "butthole" ... Yeah buddy, they are really backing you up there Joey.

showjoeyourtits
03-22-2005, 03:01 PM
that site is not Brian's official site. It is a fan site only. I just called the Days Inn and I believe it was Julie S., or F, I don't don't just verified the exact information that I just posted. Why, oh why are you so fucking stupid and incompetant. 724-287-6761. It really ain't that hard.

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 03:03 PM
The press conference has moved dumbass, and you didn't even know it because you would have mentioned it.

They have never heard of you and funny how when you thought they said you knew Minto, you were all for his site.

It is his official site because it is "brianminto.com".

Everyone is welcome to visit his site and see what they say about you.

Where was it moved to dumbass?

Try and lie a little better Joey ButtHo.

showjoeyourtits
03-22-2005, 03:11 PM
It has been moved to the Butler Cubs. I have already made that very clear. The success we're having with this freigh train we call team Minto really bothers you doesn't it. You obviously called just now only to find out that they verified my press conference tomorrow. Heck, they just mentioned it on espn radio as well. GET WITH IT AND QUIT BEING SO STUPID.

showjoeyourtits
03-22-2005, 03:31 PM
THAT FAGGOT CALLED, GOT THE INFORMATION HE SO DESPERATELY DID NOT WANT TO HEAR AND NOW DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO. WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Figs
03-22-2005, 03:34 PM
i ran out of jelly beans

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
It has been moved to the Butler Cubs. I have already made that very clear. The success we're having with this freigh train we call team Minto really bothers you doesn't it. You obviously called just now only to find out that they verified my press conference tomorrow. Heck, they just mentioned it on espn radio as well. GET WITH IT AND QUIT BEING SO STUPID.

Where was this where you posted it would be at the Cubs asshole?

Got a link? Where is the post? You got the chick's name wrong that answered the phone.

Minto's site has been quoted hasn't it? How many posts have you made there? They don't know you.

Zero? Thought so bitch. The refer to you as "butthole".

Who did Minto fight last? Did he win? Why doesn't he know who you are? Why does his OFFICIAL SITE say you are n part of their manaagement, training, spit bucket emptier, nothing?

Why is that Joe?

Hey, isn't that shit on your face?

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
03-22-2005, 03:36 PM
THE PRESS CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD FROM 1-2 TOMORROW. The press conference for tomorrows highly anticipated bout will occur tomorrow from 1-2. It was moved back a day due to last minute preparations. Any further questions, please call 724-287-6761. I will be taking questions from 1-2 only. Thank you.

Joey's going to cum out of the closet and admit he's just a totally gay cum dumpster! What a worthless little fag you are Joe! And your hung like a little boy, no wonder why you like kids you fucking freak!

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 03:39 PM

EPSN Radio going here at work, they made no mention of you.

They made no mention of Brian Minto, loser to 42 yr old, 300+ lb, former crack addict Tony "TNT" Tubbs, who kicked your boy's ass in his hometown.

Now he fights an 8 round pre-lim for what? Who is the main event?

lol ... what retard.

showjoeyourtits
03-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Al, just called and was given the info. 'JOE THUNDER PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW 1-2. Gutless fuck can't even admit it, you can just tell though by him not mentioning it in his last post.

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Anyone is welcome to call.

They had no idea who you were and you had to call back and find out where it was moved, because:

A. You had no idea. You only posted it after I did. I had to help you play your little fantasy because you are too stupid and gay.

B. There is no Joe Thunder in anything you have ever mentioned appearing at.

C. Minto lost his last fight and now is fighting at a gymnasium where they hold Cub Scout meetings. That ought to be a sold crowd.

And you STILL won't be there huh Joe?

Minto doesn't know you. His site confirmed it.

http://www.brianminto.com/forums

They call you "butthole".

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Hey Joe, go post at Minto's message boards, they will be happy to hear from you.

Pussy.

Nickdfresh
03-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Al, just called and was given the info. 'JOE THUNDER PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW 1-2. Gutless fuck can't even admit it, you can just tell though by him not mentioning it in his last post.

Hey Joe, do you squeal like a pig when you get reared by your boyfriend?

showjoeyourtits
03-22-2005, 03:49 PM
al, you forgot to post the number. Perhaps you did that on purpose to save the embarrassment. 724-287-6167. And yes this event is sold out. It actually sold out the first 10 minutes after tickets went on sale. 5900 tickets sold in 10 minutes. We may sell some standing room only seats tomorrow if possible.

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Why would I have to post it asswipe?

That was the only thing you got right Jethro.

Yes that is the number, I welcome any and all to call it and ask them this question:

"Is Joe Thunder speaking there at the press conference?" and the answer will be the same thing ... "Who is that? No one going to be here by that name. Who is he?"

They don't know either. No one does. Brian Minto sure don't. His management or website team have no clue.

Have you posted on the forums there yet Joe?

That would clear up this whole thing wouldn't it?

Nickdfresh
03-22-2005, 03:56 PM
al, you forgot to post my phone number. Perhaps you did that on purpose to save me from the embarrassment. 724-287-6969. Call me and I'll suck all your cocks guys. I's screamin' for some seamen! And yes this asshole is ready for some lovin. I was standing on a corner hoping to get some crack money. It actually sold out the first 10 minutes after some studs drove by. 59blowjobs sold in 10 hours, boy am I full. We may sell some more JoeThunder ass tomorrow if possible. I really need the coke money!

Joe, that's disgusting!

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 03:56 PM
5900?

LMAO!

That's your fight that has captivated a nation?

An 8 round club fight?

For a fighter who couldn't beat Tony Tubbs in his hometown, couldn't squeeze the hometown decision?

Must have got his ASS KICKED.

Funny how you refuse to mention the Tubbs fight, it was Minto's last bout wasn't it?

Want me to repost all the bullshit you said leading up to it?

And the result?

You're owned Joey ButtHo, wipe off your chin faggot.

showjoeyourtits
03-22-2005, 03:57 PM
that is not his official site. that is a fan that bought the space and started the site. The days inn management will confirm my press conference tomorrow.

flappo
03-22-2005, 03:57 PM

joe , you're so lame you make big tragedyqueen look like a high achiever

Nickdfresh
03-22-2005, 04:01 PM
that is not his official site. that is a fan that bought the space and started the site. The days inn management will confirm my press conference tomorrow.

I seriously hope you get sued Joe, not that you have anything that's worth a shit anyways you fucking tool.

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 04:01 PM

It IS his official site.

It is his ONLY site.

http://www.brianminto.com

They have contact with him everyday Joey.

The complete opposite of you.

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Just posted there Joey, letting them know ...

Told them we've invited you to post at his site and straighten this all out.

And that you are too pussy to do so.

showjoeyourtits
03-22-2005, 05:52 PM
poor al gets humiliated again. 724-287-6761 if anyone wants to share in his humiliation.

Bill Lumbergh
03-22-2005, 07:24 PM
"Dis reminds me of that gig I did wit' Joe Thunder last year.........that guy gave a rimmer that would make Freddie Mercury faint! OH!"

ALinChainz
03-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Clean the cum out of your ears Joey.

We did call, several of us.

They never heard of you.

Minto has never heard of you.

Try being a man and posting when I'm still online faggot.

I had to tell most of your fantasy story anyway.

Doesn't your mom refer to your dad as "my Joey's daddy"?