PDA

View Full Version : Met a High Preist of The Church of SATAN yesterday.

Jesterstar
03-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Hoping and praying for some real discussion on this topic but I can't hold out to much hope.

But anyway I met a head of the church of satan. Churchorsatan.org is his website. Learned alot about sataism from this guy and he has alot of really well balanced things to say. So if you get a chance check out the site and really learn about new age satanism.

UNCLAX72
03-22-2005, 09:46 PM
sorry i worship the lord Jesus Christ

MAX
03-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Ok Jester,

Gloves off regarding this topic. Deal?

Are you really interested in Satanism? I am curious. I am a pretty devout Christian but I must admit I've read some manifestos out of sheer curiosity just to see how it pertains to the Bible's teachings.

So I ask you, what are you trying to tell us?

Rikk
03-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Did he promise to sacrifice your life?

ashstralia
03-22-2005, 09:56 PM
gday max and rikk!
i gotta go to work,

but this is gonna be a very interesting thread, hmmm?

and i think he meant church OF satan.

Jesterstar
03-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Ok Jester,

Gloves off regarding this topic. Deal?

Are you really interested in Satanism? I am curious. I am a pretty devout Christian but I must admit I've read some manifestos out of sheer curiosity just to see how it pertains to the Bible's teachings.

So I ask you, what are you trying to tell us?

I am in fact interested in satanism. But one of my main and only concerns as is many when they are introduced to satanism.

But what drew me to it was the philosphy behind it. The laws of nature.

But to clarify since I am early into this whole thing. SATAN Isn't real he's a metaphore. It's about nature and the reality we live in. Trying to hide the facts of existance from us.

Sataism tries to tune you into yourself and your capabilities.

rustoffa
03-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Is Levay still in charge?

Yeah, I'm sure he is.

He's like a sophisticated carnie screamer.

Not to say he isn't a pretty smart fucker.

You put him and Crowley together in some kinda circle-starred time suspension, and it's a dark Abbot & Costello.

rustoffa
03-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

But to clarify since I am early into this whole thing. SATAN Isn't real he's a metaphore. It's about nature and the reality we live in. Trying to hide the facts of existance from us.

levay!

MAX
03-22-2005, 10:11 PM

Yeah but also a lot of it is about pure selfishness, no?

Jesterstar
03-22-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Is Levay still in charge?

Yeah, I'm sure he is.

He's like a sophisticated carnie screamer.

Not to say he isn't a pretty smart fucker.

You put him and Crowley together in some kinda circle-starred time suspension, and it's a dark Abbot & Costello.

Actually Lavey plagerized a few books. Basicly this dude told me he started out translating a german book that was sopposed to be destroyed in the book burnings.

REguardless this dude had me reading THE SATANIC WITCH which is the feminime version of the satanic bible which is good reading for alot of guys.

Jesterstar
03-22-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yeah but also a lot of it is about pure selfishness, no?

Yes but within reason.

MAX
03-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Yes but within reason.

Will you please explain these?

The Nine Satanic Statements

from The Satanic Bible, ©1969

by Anton Szandor LaVey

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

No offense but I could pick ALL of those apart one by one. I'm just curious as to your take and why one would find this way of thinking so inviting? Sounds pretty angry to me. Also, please note how every one of the basic nine end with an exclamation point?

MAX
03-22-2005, 10:35 PM
levay!

Hey Stoff,

I just started doing a little research so I could be informed within this discussion and La Vey bought the farm in 1997.

Jesterstar
03-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Will you please explain these? YES JESTERSTAR will.

The Nine Satanic Statements

from The Satanic Bible, ©1969

by Anton Szandor LaVey

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence! Yes because you may die tomorrow why wouldn't want to cum before you die.

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams! You throw hope in the idea of heaven. All beleif aside your still only hoping.

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit! in the garden of eden god tried to prevent adam and eve from furthur knowledge. they didn't want them eating from the tree of knowledge meaning god was suffacating their thought.

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

No offense but I could pick ALL of those apart one by one. I'm just curious as to your take and why one would find this way of thinking so inviting? Sounds pretty angry to me.

Dude I anseredd as much as I could but i am drunk,

rustoffa
03-22-2005, 10:37 PM
"Levay" was the original version.

He fancied himself as an "alternative" to Haight Ashbury culture.

He never really worshipped the Devil.

The Crowley stuff is alot better IMO.

He never did either.

rustoffa
03-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Stoff,

I just started doing a little research so I could be informed within this discussion and La Vey bought the farm in 1997.

:D

I bet he paid cash!

MAX
03-22-2005, 10:41 PM

Didn't Jimmy Page both purchase and live in Allister's old castle during the 70's?

Jesterstar
03-22-2005, 10:41 PM
"Levay" was the original version.

He fancied himself as an "alternative" to Haight Ashbury culture.

He never really worshipped the Devil.

He never did either.

He never stopped being a carnival act and he was always honest about it

GAR
03-22-2005, 10:44 PM
All we know about Satan really is that he is:

- real
- a spiritual entity
- a fallen angel
- hell never existed till God made it for him
- he is called a great deciever, liar and thief
- he was called the Morning Star, the highest angel of angels
- he directed the worship of God in Heaven, hence music aptitude
- he conned 1/3 of heaven to rebel, and were cast to earth
- he now roams the earth as a master deceiver
- he hates man because he is both spiritual AND physical
- his mission is to destroy man and cause him to rebel from God

http://www.susancanthony.com/Resources/Biblists/iwills.html

-(his mission statement..)

"I Will..

Ascend into heaven
Exalt my throne above the stars of God
Sit on the mount of the congregation
Ascend above the height of the clouds
Be like the Most High." Isaiah 14:13-14

That was his "sales-pitch" initiating division in Heaven and losing his job.

Really fucking smart. Number #2 man in heaven fucks up, can't get over it and is still at it today.

I think anything past the biblical record of it is all a "pop-culture" aftermarket add-on.. rebel Christians looking for something to lead or follow. They invent or append the biblical record of Satanic reference to include every cult practice or occult thing, and the most popular lately seems to be the hokey Earth Goddess crap.

Same as that Wiccan crap. That stuff started before the Medo Persians.

DrMaddVibe
03-22-2005, 10:50 PM
BOO!

rustoffa
03-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Didn't Jimmy Page both purchase and live in Allister's old castle during the 70's?

I think that's the one on Loch Ness?

Dude, there's this guy down here in Kennesaw....he has this place called "Wildman's Civil War Museum"....he's fully also into all that "occult" shit. There's all kinds of pictures of famous people in there that have stopped by, Page being one.

http://www.nuggethunters.com/wildmans/

I doubt if he has everything on that site, but he fully sells all kinds of "majick" stuff.

Walks around barefoot with a couple of blackpowder colts around his waist.

Yee-haw!

Ally_Kat
03-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by GAR

-(his mission statement..)

I'm sorry, but that cracked me up. I just imagined a frame sitting somewhere in hell with that on it.

lol! :D

rustoffa
03-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by GAR

I think anything past the biblical record of it is all a "pop-culture" aftermarket add-on.. rebel Christians looking for something to lead or follow. They invent or append the biblical record of Satanic reference to include every cult practice or occult thing, and the most popular lately seems to be the hokey Earth Goddess crap.

Yessir.

Those hokey satanists tremble when cuntfronted with hardline manifest destiny enthusiasts.

MAX
03-22-2005, 11:11 PM
I doubt if he has everything on that site, but he fully sells all kinds of "majick" stuff.

Walks around barefoot with a couple of blackpowder colts around his waist.

Yee-haw!

Does he sell snake piss at a discount price?

Yippy kye aye!!! ;)

rustoffa
03-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Does he sell snake piss at a discount price?

Yippy kye aye!!! ;)

I'll try to find this flyer I picked up in there.

No joke...a true anomale.

Within ten feet, you'll go from "not for sale" oil paintings of Jeff Davis, to "door spell powders", to SS manequins in full regalia.

Interesting place, to put it mildly.

Anonymous
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

I like these...

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
And this one is VERY true:

Cheers! :bottle:

MAX
03-22-2005, 11:21 PM
I'll try to find this flyer I picked up in there.

No joke...a true anomale.

Within ten feet, you'll go from "not for sale" oil paintings of Jeff Davis

Are you sure they aren't of Mac Davis? :p

Sounds interesting bro.

Nitro Express
03-23-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey Gar, were you raised Mormon because I see Mormon Doctrine in your post. Being raised in the controlling cult of Mormonism makes the Church of Satan look like a tasty dish. Not so much that I'm even really interested in the teachings but I just want to piss my relatives in Utah off. Like Dave once said, oppressive religion sows the seeds of rebellion. So yeah, in a way Satan cannot exist without God and God cannot exist without Satan. Ying Yang.

MAX
03-23-2005, 12:17 AM
GAR was once a Mormon?!?!?!?!

MAX
03-23-2005, 12:21 AM
Yo Nitro,

You HAVE to shoot me a PM sometime man. I'm a Utah native. Born in a small town and my father's entire side of the family are practicing Mormons. Oh, do I have both stories and knowledge.

I'm talkin' some new kicks. Ones like you ain't never seen............

rustoffa
03-23-2005, 12:32 AM
He never stopped being a carnival act and he was always honest about it

couldn't agree more star.

Jesterstar
03-23-2005, 06:16 AM
couldn't agree more star.

I think that is what makes his work more respectable to me. Deception was never Part of his persona.

ashstralia
03-24-2005, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by GAR
All we know about Satan really is that he is:

- real
- a spiritual entity
- a fallen angel
- hell never existed till God made it for him
- he is called a great deciever, liar and thief
- he was called the Morning Star, the highest angel of angels
- he directed the worship of God in Heaven, hence music aptitude
- he conned 1/3 of heaven to rebel, and were cast to earth
- he now roams the earth as a master deceiver
- he hates man because he is both spiritual AND physical
- his mission is to destroy man and cause him to rebel from God

Really fucking smart. Number #2 man in heaven fucks up, can't get over it and is still at it today.

gar, that's fuckin brilliant.
5*
:killer: