PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Brown Jailed Again

Sarge
02-22-2004, 11:15 AM
DECATUR, Ga. — Singer Bobby Brown (search) is back in jail for violating his probation on a prior drunken driving conviction.

Brown, 35, was being held Saturday without bond at the DeKalb County Jail, sheriff's spokeswoman Mikki Jones (search) said. He was taken into custody after appearing before a judge Friday, but officials could not confirm exactly what Brown had done to violate his probation.

He was expected to remain jailed until a court hearing on Friday.

The judge's ruling may have been related to Brown's charge of misdemeanor battery in December, following an argument with his wife, singer Whitney Houston (news). A preliminary hearing in that case was set for May 5.

Brown left the R&B group New Edition (search) in the late 1980s for a solo career. He has been on probation since January 2003, when he was convicted of a 1996 drunken driving incident. Brown had been ordered to remain on probation until Feb. 17, 2005.

Brown's hits include "My Prerogative" and "Every Little Step."

DLR7884
02-22-2004, 02:29 PM
He's a real winner.

DLR7884
I mean weiner.

alexpgrimes
02-22-2004, 04:22 PM
That's funny. What a loser. I wonder what the rest of New edition is up too.

Gmoney
02-22-2004, 10:27 PM
Poor Bobbie....he needs to get back with New Edition to make some money or get his crack whore wife Whitney back to work!!!

rustoffa
02-23-2004, 09:21 PM
He's like a recurring role on the evening news here."Your cell is ready,shit for brains".

Sweet Irony
02-23-2004, 09:25 PM
What an idiot.

If he hadnt gotten a lucky break, we'd never know his name and he would have been locked up for years now....