PDA

View Full Version : Have you had enough of Don Imus?

Wayne L.
03-24-2005, 07:53 AM
I think MSNBC personality & radio talk host Don Imus of Imus In The Morning is one of the most overrated personalities in talk radio because his show is too mainstream & too bland to be taken seriously by any serious radio talk show junkie while he says he's independent minded but he's mostly one sided for the Democratic Party & kissing ass to NBC News TV stars like Tim Russert & politicians like John McCain which is pathetic. Imus is too damn old since he looks like he's about to pass away on the air every weekday morning if you have seen him on MSNBC which is why it's time for him to hang it up & he's not cutting edge anymore unlike his competitors Rush Limbaugh from the right & Al Franken from the left besides if he was honest with himself instead of fooling his listeners of IITM he thinks are stupid by saying he's independent minded politically he should go to Air America or NPR where he belongs.

fryingdutchman
03-24-2005, 08:04 AM
I think the entire country had enough of Don Imus over 20 years ago.

He's a worthless, overrated, racist, cokehead piece of shit.

His number was up a few years ago when his lung collapsed. Don't know how he got a reprieve from the big dirt nap....but maybe it will come again soon.

BigBadBrian
03-24-2005, 08:55 AM
There is one simple solution to Don Imus if you don't like him...turn the boob tube off and read a book. :gulp:

FORD
03-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
There is one simple solution to Don Imus if you don't like him...turn the boob tube off and read a book. :gulp:

You really think Wayne can read? ;)

I've got a website for him though.......
http://www.footcravings.com/images/tour1-2x1.jpg
www.footcravings.com

LoungeMachine
03-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Run on sentence, and incoherent ramblings from our resident toe sucker aside............

MY question is, Haven't we had enough of Wayne L. ?

LoungeMachine
03-24-2005, 09:43 AM
I see Wayne started an identical thread A FUCKING YEAR AGO with a whopping 9 replies....

Is this to be an annual event?

[ I just love the fact he's a con, though ]

A blathering, toe sucking, moronic, CON

Figs
03-24-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Have you had enough of Don Imus?

yes

x3maine
03-24-2005, 09:50 AM
a few years ago, i heard Imus making fun of the way Tom Brokaw talked, saying Brokaw slurred his words and shit like that.

has Imus ever heard a fucking tape of himself talking????

what a shitbrain!

Nickdfresh
03-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Don Imus is a buffoon. It surprises me that a simpleton dolt like Wayne L(icks pud) isn't a huge fan.

How that "lyricist" career going Wayne?

alexpgrimes
03-24-2005, 10:58 AM
Don't forget about how he rips off those sick kids with his Cancer Ranch.

Nickdfresh
03-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
Don't forget about how he rips off those sick kids with his Cancer Ranch.

I remember hearing Stern on that. Imus provides a nice life experience for young cancer patients, such as branding his cattle and cleaning his outhouse.

I guess Stern also says he called one of the nicest secretaries that Stern ever knew, who happened to be balck, a n*g*er.