PDA

View Full Version : the principal vs. the student

showjoeyourtits
03-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Our thoughts our with polk today, however, that is the risk you take in this sport. I've yet to go to bed yet, been up all night celebrating this huge win with some wine and cocaine. This folks was total domination from start to finish. I gotta get some sleep, but i will update later this afternoon. WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT INDEED!

vanzilla
03-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Can't we just go ahead and ban this asshole? Shit everytime this virus with shoes starts a link it ends up being locked anyway? I'm fucking sick of this fuck smoke!

Congrats joe! How's it feel to be universally loathed!

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
03-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
Our thoughts our with polk today, however, that is the risk you take in this sport. I've yet to go to bed yet, been up all night celebrating this huge win with some wine and cocaine. This folks was total domination from start to finish. I gotta get some sleep, but i will update later this afternoon. WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT INDEED!

Oh you faggot! You stole my wine and used MY FUCKING MONEY to buy coke you worthless umployable scumbag! Joe, I threw you out because you are a useless piece of shit with a small penis and a loose asshole from being banged in prison. You suck Joe! I hate you dearly! Are you over me yet Joe? I have a new girl that's tougher than you, and if you see me in the man bars, just leave immediately, or I'll kick your ass you little shit stain!

Show Joey your tits, sweat heart, you know what you want to see is MEN'S COCKS! Homo!

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
03-24-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Can't we just go ahead and ban this asshole? Shit everytime this virus with shoes starts a link it ends up being locked anyway? I'm fucking sick of this fuck smoke!

Ban this CUNT!!!! He's a piece of shit. I'm just glad I never blew him or let him near me! I WAS THE ALPHA DOG IN THAT RELATIONSHIP! Joey was my bitch!

Keep him away from small children also, fucking pervert!

ALinChainz
03-24-2005, 11:33 AM
TUBBS!

A big 8 round win against a nobody at a second rate motel.

Sounds about your speed Joey. A grueling 8 round battle against a nobody, what was his record?

Thought so.

You wish you could afford cocaine.

A rematch with Tubbs, or is that too tough?

BTW, Steve and Brian both say they have no idea who you are, and you were signed in all day yesterday, so you missed your news conference/Cub Scout meeting.

Retard.

ALinChainz
03-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla

He loves the negative attention.

He whacks off to it.

No job, no education, no pussy, no hope.

A fantasy internet life, and that's it. And even a loser in THAT.

vanzilla
03-24-2005, 11:54 AM
In the future I'll just ingnore him.

Sounds like a true jack-off artist if you ask me Al.