PDA

View Full Version : Will anybody remember Bill Clinton in fifty years?

Wayne L.
03-24-2005, 04:25 PM
I think former president Bill Clinton will be completely forgotten in history in the next 50 years alongside Ronald Reagan & George W. Bush because he didn't do anything except give great speeches for his causes, endless photo-ops to be seen constantly on CNN & C-Span & pretend he was a rock star similiar to Elvis in the White House as in getting a blowjob from Monica. He raised taxes on everyone ftom middle class to rich for ludicrous federal programs like a typical Democrat which are useless anyway along with not being too much of a leader on enemies against the U. S. which is why 9/11 happened & President Bush did something about it that Clinton should have done as president after the first terrorist bombing of the WTC back in 93 along with not doing too much about Saddam Hussein either.

Nickdfresh
03-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Wayne L(icks crotch). How many fucking gay hypothetical threads are you going to start today?

Figs
03-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Will anybody remember Bill Clinton in fifty years?

yes

Nickdfresh
03-24-2005, 04:50 PM
This post by FORD should not just linger in the HOUSE OF MUSIC!:D

Originally posted by FORD
I think Wayne L is one of the most overrated morons in the history of rock & roll who stood out during the 80's because he was whacking off to posters of Motley Crue & Duran Duran because Simon Le Bon has great feet which isn't saying too much while it's pathetic how the rock cummunity & the mainstream media treat them like they're more important & more influential thn the Beatles which is ludicrous. Wayne is the most dumber than thou cocksucker on the planet who has inhaled way too much rotten foot fumes over the last five years more than over 20 years with his rambling run on sentences which is sick & if he gets the Nobel Peace Prize you know it becomes more of a joke than it already is with past nominees Dr Scholls & Yasser Arafat. I think Wayne L deserves to be inducted into the GDFIHOF* because he is one of the dumbest Hick asswipes of Katydid's trailer park.

GDFIHOF = God Damned Fucking Idiot Hall Of Fame

theicecreamman
03-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Clinton will be remembered in fity years, but not in a positive way. He'll be rembered for purjury, pardoning, sex, draft dodging, being an ass hole, and for being the first president to mary a woman with a penis.

Warham
03-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Comparing Bill Clinton to the great Ronald Reagan? Such blasphemy!

Nickdfresh
03-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by theicecreamman
George Bush will be remembered in fity years, but not in a positive way. He'll be rembered for purjury, pardoning, sex, draft dodging, being an ass hole, and for being the first president to mary a woman with a penis.

Warham
03-24-2005, 05:13 PM
I don't remember George W. Bush lieing to a grand jury at any time in his career in politics.

Guitar Shark
03-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Comparing Bill Clinton to the great Ronald Reagan? Such blasphemy!

Worse, it's defamatory. Clinton should sue.

Warham
03-24-2005, 05:18 PM
What were Clinton's foreign policy accomplishments again?

Guitar Shark
03-24-2005, 05:20 PM
What were Clinton's foreign policy accomplishments again?

I don't really remember, but I'm pretty sure they didn't involve the illegal diversion of funds to support the Nicaraguan Contras. ;)

Nickdfresh
03-24-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't remember George W. Bush lieing to a grand jury at any time in his career in politics.

No. Just to the American people: WMD's, State Directed and paid propaganda posing as journalism, etc.

Warham
03-24-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I don't really remember, but I'm pretty sure they didn't involve the illegal diversion of funds to support the Nicaraguan Contras. ;)

You don't remember because he didn't do anything.

Guitar Shark
03-24-2005, 05:27 PM
You don't remember because he didn't do anything.

Oooo, good comeback. :D

The Irish people seem to like him a lot for ending a pretty bitter conflict out there. Just to use one example.

4moreyears
03-24-2005, 07:18 PM
No. Just to the American people: WMD's, State Directed and paid propaganda posing as journalism, etc.

Was that the Same WMD's that John Kerry was concerned about prior to the war?

DLR7884
03-24-2005, 07:47 PM
Anyone notice that Wayne can't and won't have any type of response in this thread to defend his "view?"

He'll only call us idiots...even though he can't spell or form a sentence.

DLR7884
Wayne L(icks dicks) is useless to this site, and the world.

Nickdfresh
03-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Was that the Same WMD's that John Kerry was concerned about prior to the war?

I'm not rehashing this bullshit in a WAYNE L(ikes men) thread!

But I think Wayne L. shows his ignorance by stating this. Clinton will be remembered 50 years from now as basically a good president that excercised some bad judgement. He was also the victim of a relentless attack machine that investigated everything from his finanaces to the skid marks on his underwear, and could only come up with an intern administered blowjob! All that for how much money was it?

BTW, technically he didn't lie (according to the definition of sex given to him). Sort of like Bush technically never said "Mission Accomplished."

BigBadBrian
03-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Worse, it's defamatory. Clinton should sue.

Business slow today? ;)

LoungeMachine
03-24-2005, 09:33 PM

Too funny.

This coming from the twerp who constantly tells ME to get a refund on my diploma:D

lieing???????

The "typo" defense won't work for you either.....

LYING perhaps?

Huked on Foniks Wurks !!!!

rucalobe
03-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Wayne L,

Bro, you are seriously mistaken. Bill Clinton was one of the five (5) best presidents of the 20th century. He eliminated the deficit, provided assistance to the needy, provided the largest amount of jobs of any president in history, stimulated the economy like no other commander in chief, dealt responsibly with the Al Quaeda threat (not like W, who let 9/11 happen on his watch and then went to invade Iraq instead of combing Afghanistan until OBL was found and killed), and made us all proud by getting a blowjob inside the Oval Office (hehehe!!!).

Serious biz though, Bill Clinton is the standard to beat!!!

Hillary in '08...it's our destiny!!!

Warham
03-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Too funny.

This coming from the twerp who constantly tells ME to get a refund on my diploma:D

lieing???????

The "typo" defense won't work for you either.....

LYING perhaps?

Huked on Foniks Wurks !!!!

I never won a spelling bee.

Sue me.

And even you don't have an answer to the question, do ya?

LoungeMachine
03-24-2005, 10:47 PM
The answer would be yes, mensa

He WILL be remembered fifty years from now.

I hate answering rhetorical [ look it up ] from IDIOTS like Wayne L.

But hey, he's one of your's .......so knock yourself out.

LoungeMachine
03-24-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
The answer would be yes, mensa

He WILL be remembered fifty years from now.

I hate answering rhetorical [ look it up ] from IDIOTS like Wayne L.

But hey, he's one of your's .......so knock yourself out.

questions

that would be rhetorical questions:rolleyes:

Now you got ME on the short bus w/ you 'ham:D

LoungeMachine
03-24-2005, 10:50 PM
I never won a spelling bee.

Sue me.

No, you just like to claim superior intellect over me, which opens you up to be called out for dumbass mistakes:D

right?

Warham
03-24-2005, 10:54 PM
No, I just said you needed a refund.

I never made it through college, so I know I'm not that smart.

Nickdfresh
03-25-2005, 12:19 AM
No, I just said you needed a refund.

I never made it through college, so I know I'm not that smart.

Making it through college doesn't make one smart either. I.E. Bill Gates, Steve Jobbs, etc...

Samsonite
03-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Wow...you people seriously don't know shit about politics...you don't always have to go on the offensive....

Nickdfresh
03-25-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Samsonite
Wow...you people seriously don't know shit about politics...you don't always have to go on the offensive....

LoungeMachine
03-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Samsonite

Who are you again?

:rolleyes:

DLR7884
03-25-2005, 12:12 PM
Big surprise....Wayne hasn't responded to this thread to defend "his" position.

DLR7884
What a shocker!

BigBadBrian
03-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by rucalobe
dealt responsibly with the Al Quaeda threat

How? By lobbing a couple of Tomahawks at an empty spot in the desert? By bombing an aspirin factory? By doing all of this while he was in the process of getting impeached. Gimme a break.

Great Job Billy Bob! :rolleyes:

Hardrock69
03-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Well, he did take credit for erasing the federal deficit.....it DID happen while he was Pres, whther it was his doing or not.

I just think he was in the right place at the right time....

And YES...he will be remembered in fifty years, when they look back at the first president to be crucified for having his dick sucked in his office!!

My brother-in-law is a pro drummer. Several years ago he was doing gigs for an artist signed to Sony/Epic, and they played some gig in the Baltimore area. Seems that a Secret Service guy was a fan, and approached them after the show with an offer to tour the White House.

While they were out in the Rose Garden area, the Secret Service dude pointed to a concrete bench, hidden in an area surrounded on all sides by a tall hedge. He said that it was a place where JFK got it on with Marilyn Monroe on several occasions.

Sure JFK was offed at a young age, but what a lucky bastid! He got to fuck Marilyn Monroe!!!
:D

Nitro Express
03-25-2005, 02:14 PM
I think Bill fucked ugly women to help their self-esteem. When you are President and shit, even govenor, you can get some hot ass. Bill fucked ugly chicks, Monica was just brimming with confidence after she got to make the most powerful man in the world, perculate cum all over her.

Warham
03-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Making it through college doesn't make one smart either. I.E. Bill Gates, Steve Jobbs, etc...

Thanks for making me feel better Nick.

I forgot about Einstein too!

Warham
03-25-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I think Bill fucked ugly women to help their self-esteem. When you are President and shit, even govenor, you can get some hot ass. Bill fucked ugly chicks, Monica was just brimming with confidence after she got to make the most powerful man in the world, perculate cum all over her.

Monica was an up and cumming intern at the time.

LoungeMachine
03-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Thanks for making me feel better Nick.

Low self esteem?

Need a hanky?

Try some warm milk before beddy bye time ;)

Should I start a pity party thread for you?

Warham
03-25-2005, 05:01 PM
Nope.

I apologize for all those nasty comments I made to you before, Lounge.

Sorry, pal.

LoungeMachine
03-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Nope.

I apologize for all those nasty comments I made to you before, Lounge.

Sorry, pal.

Damn you, 'Ham

How DARE you take the high road and be the bigger man;)

Cool.

Can we just go back to bashing each other's politics, and not persons:cool:

I like your posts personally, regardless of how misguided and beyond reason they may be:D

Warham
03-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Yep, it's no problem with me.

I think this forum tends to make me a little more confrontational than I would like, especially when moods get heated and opinions fly around here like they are the gospel truth, mine included.

If you met me in person, I would never have called you that or told you that. I think it makes me a worse person to let such debate get the best of me, the latest being the Terri Schiavo story.

I was sitting down watching the tube last night while they are flashing pictures of this girl when she's in her 20's, vibrant and healthy (except for the bullemia), and I'm about ready to shed a few tears, and then later I realized that here we are throwing insults at each other debating about this poor gal's situation. It's not doing me any good or making me look like the person I want to be.

So that's why I apologized.

I'll try to keep a cooler head from now on. :D

Va Beach VH Fan
03-25-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Well, he did take credit for erasing the federal deficit.....

Bingo...

Funny how nearly no one mentioned that he left office balancing the budget, even had a multi-billion dollar surplus, as opposed to this dickweed with the multi-trillion dollar deficit.....

Warham
03-25-2005, 11:29 PM
He had that billion dollar surplus, but for some reason the federal debt rose every year when he was in office.

Nickdfresh
03-26-2005, 01:02 AM
I hope she finds peace.

And her family/husband as well.

Switch84
03-26-2005, 12:34 PM
;) Monica Lewinsky will remember him 50 years from now..........

LoungeMachine
03-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
;) Monica Lewinsky will remember him 50 years from now..........

Yeah,

She says he left a bad taste in her mouth:eek:

DLR7884
03-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Wayne still hasn't come back.

DLR7884
LOL.

academic punk
03-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

EXACTLY!!! Bill was a TRUE MAN OF THE PEOPLE!!!

He would get turned down by women you or I would never even give a second glance to on the street! None of this Marilyn Monroe glamorous sex symbol for Bill! Nope! Just the ones who are either fat, ugly, huge-nosed, or just plain crazy!! That's why he gets my nomination as second greatest president ever!

(My first is George H.W. Bush. Though I loathed the man and his politics, you really have to love a guy who can vomit in the lap of a rival dignitary and make him do the apologizing!)

(Green jelly bean for the first person to identify what I'm referencing)

LoungeMachine
03-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Japan

academic punk
03-26-2005, 03:20 PM
There ya go! Enjoy!

academic punk
03-26-2005, 03:20 PM
shit...where'd that fucking jelly bean go?

LoungeMachine
03-26-2005, 03:22 PM
you probably ate it already, you hoser

steve
03-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Bill Clinton WIL be forgotton.
In the log run, nobody will give a rat's ass about him getting his dick sucked.

Nothing much happened on Bill's watch. People remember historical events and the persons who happened to occupy specific positions when they happened...except in rare cases like Hitler or Napoleon or Stalin.

Folks will remember the Great Depression and WWII - Thus, Roosevelt remembered.

Truman - forgotten.
Ike-forgotten.
Kennedy - good looking and shot, remembered.
LBJ - forgotten
Nixon - Vietnam and Watergate - remebered.
Ford - forgotten
Carter - forgotten
Reagan - end of Cold War - marginally remembered.
Bush Sr. TOTALLY forgotten
Clinton - largely forgotten unless you have a REAL hang up with phalacia.
Bush Jr. - marginally remembered because of 911.
In the long run though, 911 will not be remembered NEARLY on the scale of WWII...it will be remembered about as much as the Korean War.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by steve
Truman - forgotten

Dunno if I agree with that one bro...

The President that dropped two atomic bombs (and hopefully the only two)....

Other than that, yeah, I agree...

Warham
03-27-2005, 10:09 PM
I think that's bogus. Fifty years isn't a long time. He will be remembered, and remembered well.

VHdamaco
04-21-2005, 02:43 AM
how can you foget a president that loved to smoke cigars dipped in lewinsky;s poon juice?

its the first thing that comes to mind about him

4moreyears
04-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Funny how nearly no one mentioned that he left office balancing the budget, even had a multi-billion dollar surplus, as opposed to this dickweed with the multi-trillion dollar deficit.....

He happened to be president during the largest rise in the history of the sock market. The day traders created a lot of tax revenue. The economy started slipping when blow job bill was still in office and gwb got handed a mess. Then our millitary spending has gone up significntly with the Iraq and afganistan. dont be stupid enough to think that if Bush was president during Clinton's time and Clinton during Bushes time that things would have been much diffrent fiscally.

Nickdfresh
04-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
He happened to be president during the largest rise in the history of the sock market. The day traders created a lot of tax revenue. The economy started slipping when blow job bill was still in office and gwb got handed a mess. Then our millitary spending has gone up significntly with the Iraq and afganistan. dont be stupid enough to think that if Bush was president during Clinton's time and Clinton during Bushes time that things would have been much diffrent fiscally.

You forgot our tax revenue has dropped correspondingly to budget increases of one of the most free spending governments in history. Where's the pork going?

And yes I agree Clinton had some luck going for him with the 'dot com' market, but you create your own luck by taking advantage of what you have going for you and not screwing it up. Clinton did very well at sustainibility. Something that has gone out the window with these two-faced Neo Con Republicans (lower Fed. taxes[&higher state taxes] & increased Federal spending).

4moreyears
04-21-2005, 10:51 AM
You forgot our tax revenue has dropped correspondingly to budget increases of one of the most free spending governments in history.

It has, but that has also put more money to spend in the hands of every tax paying American. More cash has increased discretionary spending which has helped the economy rebound. To survive most companies had to figure out how to do more with less. Now that they improved their efficiencies they now found a way to get the same done without with a reduced labor expense. That is why I feel the job market has not rebounded. I do not think it ever will.