PDA

View Full Version : GDFIHOF = God Damned Fucking Idiot Hall Of Fame

pete
03-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Every so often a person comes along who can take ignorance and stretch it to a never before seen level.

He stays true to the spirit of being a God Damned Fucking Idiot while reminding all the other idiots that with diligence, you can become more of an idiot. Always striving to be the biggest idiot.

and he does this effortlessly.

Ladies and gentleman of the Roth Army, please join me in welcoming WAYNE L. to the God Damned Fucking Idiot Hall Of Fame!!!!!

Splooge
03-24-2005, 06:08 PM
Wayne L. is a dumb FAG!!...FAK!!

LoungeMachine
03-24-2005, 06:18 PM
First Ballot no doubt......

Dan
03-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Welldone Wayne L,please leave your shoes at the door.

Rikk
03-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Splooge
Wayne L. is a dumb FAG!!...FAK!!

I agree about WAYNE L. But you really shouldn't be pointing this out considering you've really been winning this award for longest, GUWAPO.

DLR7884
03-24-2005, 07:23 PM
I OWN WAYNE L.

DLR7884
Just in case you all forgot. :)

pete
03-24-2005, 08:26 PM
SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!

rustoffa
03-24-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by pete
SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!

:D

It's gonna be punctuation challenged if he ante's up.

GAR
03-24-2005, 08:51 PM
Teacher said not to touch it.

academic punk
05-25-2005, 12:19 AM
Every so often a person comes along who can take ignorance and stretch it to a never before seen level.

He stays true to the spirit of being a God Damned Fucking Idiot while reminding all the other idiots that with diligence, you can become more of an idiot. Always striving to be the biggest idiot.

and he does this effortlessly.

I nominate the very man who started this thread...the one...the only....
pete, the dumb one-inch geek!

do i hear a second to this motion?

Rikk
05-25-2005, 12:20 AM
I second this motion.

FLAB: My cunt is heavily shielded with flabby fat and my ass carries a firepower greater than half the U.S. Army. It's defenses are designed around a direct large-scale diet. A small one-inch cock should be able to penetrate the outer defense.

PETE: (Pointing at FLAB's gunt) Pardon me for asking, Lisa, but what good is my tiny one-inch going to be against that?

FLAB: Well, my stomach doesn't consider a small one-inch penis to be any threat, or my stretch marks would provide a tighter defense. An analysis of my gunt provided by Southern California Health Services has demonstrated a further weakness in my anal cavity. The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point (points at her gunt). The target area is only two meters wide. It's a gigantic pisshole complete with a clit that has 15,000 men's saliva on it, right below the 13-inch belly button. The shaft leads directly to the larget uterus ever created. A precise hit of whiskey-poisoned cumm will start a chain reaction which should destroy Southern California.

(A murmer of disbelief runs through the room.)

FLAB: Only a one-inch cock will be able to penetrate and set up a chain reaction. The shaft is fat-shielded, so you'll have to put all your out-of-shape weight behind it.

BRETT: That's impossible, even for PETE.

PETE: It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye my fat sister in my garage back home. Her gunt's not much bigger than two meters.

FLAB: Then man your one-inch! And may your noseplug be with you!

academic punk
05-25-2005, 12:23 AM
Howzabout this, petey-o? your very own thread, turned against you. Awwwwww....

I almost feel bad...tell ya what, tell me what you need most right now...a length of rope to hang yourself, another fifth of booze, or maybe just a Kleenex to wipe your widdle teary eyes wif?

or maybe another dick-pic to remind yourself that you were once a man?

Rikk
05-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Don't forget, FLAB says PETE wants to kill himself.:p

academic punk
05-25-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Rikk

GO WITH THAT THOUGHT, P. YOUR FIRST INSTINCT IS THE RIGHT ONE. IF YOU'RE SHORT OF CYANIDE CAPSULES OR BULLETS, LET ME KNOW.

I'D BE G;AD TO OBLIGE.

Rikk
05-25-2005, 12:44 AM
Don't forget, he's got to destroy me with FAB posts first.:p

hollywood5150
05-25-2005, 12:46 AM
so how did wayne l screw up.........what did he do ??

academic punk
05-25-2005, 12:47 AM
Don't forget, he's got to destroy me with FAB posts first.:p

Jesus, if that's the case, we'll all be long dead before this alcoholic dork.

DLR7884
05-25-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
so how did wayne l screw up.........what did he do ??

You just said in another post that you visit here 5-6 times a day.

How the fuck don't you know who Wayne L is?

DLR7884
Caught ya in a lie there, huh?

pete
05-25-2005, 12:49 AM

I'm actually the spirit of pete coming to finish killing rikk's mom.

Rikk
05-25-2005, 12:58 AM
I'm actually the spirit of pete coming to finish killing rikk's mom.

Classy. If it were coming from a human being that can stay sober for more than two hours at a time, I'm sure I'd be real hurt. Go write a song and cry, PETEY.

hollywood5150
05-25-2005, 12:59 AM
truth is i am here 5-6 times a day........and i dont know who wayne is

this it only the 2nd day i am logged on....... i recognize a few names like yours and panamark........

but to say i know you...........I DONT

Hardrock69
05-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Watch it Hollywood....just assume that Wayne L. Is an ignorant dumbass and leave it at that.

vanzilla
05-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Although I agree with pete that wanyne l. certainly derserves to be in the GOD DAMN IDIOT HALL OF FAME, As SHEEP PEN ADMIN. I'd also like to make an induction...

Our newest member is: pete!

Congrats pete. Make yourself at home. Fix yourself a drink (or 9) if you haven't already (he has). Only you could be inducted into a thread you created. Your little dog is next.

Nickdfresh
05-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
truth is i am here 5-6 times a day........and i dont know who wayne is

this it only the 2nd day i am logged on....... i recognize a few names like yours and panamark........

but to say i know you...........I DONT

Try utilizing the search function. Concentrate on Fan Intro, and this forum.

DaveIsKing
05-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Golden Awe gets my nomination.

I haven't even been properly resurrected, before his assault on my divinity arises once more.

Well, at least he is consistent.

Golden AWe
05-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Golden Awe gets my nomination.

I haven't even been properly resurrected, before his assault on my divinity arises once more.

Well, at least he is consistent.

you're a slow dork who cunt even spell my name right, even though it's there to copy, straight above my avatar!

DaveIsKing
05-27-2005, 02:43 PM
W...there you go.

Golden AWe
05-27-2005, 02:49 PM
good job!

now we can be friends!

ahahaha...well, not really.

DaveIsKing
05-27-2005, 02:57 PM
If I were your friend, you'd have a damn good one. And one a damn drunk one....as well.

Golden AWe
05-27-2005, 03:09 PM
i'm everybody's friend...but nobody's best friend...

i'll prefer a drunken one!

DaveIsKing
05-27-2005, 03:13 PM
Hell, man....we'd get along just fine then. :)

Golden AWe
05-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Hahaha...your signature looks good now!

Meanwhile,

DaveIsKing
05-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Holy shit, I'd like to have that for dinner tonight.

Golden AWe
05-27-2005, 03:26 PM
dinner, lunch, breakfast...several times a day!

she's 37 so she must know a few tricks as well...

http://www.freeones.com/html/r_links/Rachel_Aziani/

DaveIsKing
05-27-2005, 04:02 PM
WOW...

Steve Savicki
06-17-2005, 10:55 PM
SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!
I think author of this thread can receive the 2nd place award.

zeronumber
06-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Another bashing thread...with me not included!!!

How can anybody out rank me for the biggest idiot in these forums...it unpossible...

Thorman
06-20-2005, 01:09 AM
I say we put Van Squalen on that list....

Van Squalen
06-20-2005, 01:24 AM
Hey "Thorman"...

how is it being on probation at the Links, where all your posts are reviewed by a mod before they can be posted? ;)

I know who you are, ace.

Thorman
06-20-2005, 01:27 AM
Im glad you know who I am.!! Think what u want dude.....The Links is not about free speech,,,anything criticizing sam is deemed unsuitable...its quite funny actually

Van Squalen
06-20-2005, 01:30 AM
I see your free speech is respected just as much over here, too.

Another squid who thinks I'm his nemesis. Sounds familiar. Calling out dudes who don't even know you're alive is a lame tactic for attention, punkin. But like another douchebag we all know and love, at least you're indiscriminate about being the wackpud that you are. :)

What's funny is, despite the fact that all your posts are reviewed, you still keep trying to post there. Sad.

Thorman
06-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Dude I dont know you...but you are an ass.....

Van Squalen
06-20-2005, 01:33 AM
You don't know me...and yet this is one of several times you reference me for seemingly no reason at all.

Funny, that.

Hmm...nobody wants him to post at the Links, and yet he keeps wanting to post at the Links.

I know something you don't know. :)

MAX
06-20-2005, 01:34 AM
Yo Squal,

Suuup?

Alberta again?

Van Squalen
06-20-2005, 01:40 AM
Waddup, Maximus? Strength and honor, bud.

How is old 'Thorman' doing these days? ;)

Dan
06-20-2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
Dude I do like the Ass but The Cock is Better.....

MAX
06-20-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by VanSqualen
Waddup, Maximus? Strength and honor, bud.

How is old 'Thorman' doing these days? ;)

I've never really paid attention to "Thorman" my friend. Tis' he Albert?

Hope all is well bro. :)

Van Squalen
06-20-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I've never really paid attention to "Thorman" my friend. Tis' he Albert?

Hope all is well bro. :)

Back at ya, bud.

Think I've got a line on who he is. Don't I, Storman? ;)

MAX
06-20-2005, 02:28 AM
Hey Squal,

Suuup with you and my homeboy Hec goin' the rounds? Hec is so mellow. Haven't seen him like that in ages? :confused:

Van Squalen
06-20-2005, 03:28 AM
Oh, Hec loves me. We just like to play once in a while. ;)

Steve Savicki
06-20-2005, 07:23 AM
how is it being on probation at the Links, where all your posts are reviewed by a mod before they can be posted? ;)
Are you sure about this?

Thorman
06-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Back at ya, bud.

Think I've got a line on who he is. Don't I, Storman? ;)

Storman? Does not compute!

Hecubus
07-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Oh, Hec loves me. We just like to play once in a while. ;)

Alas, wrong as usual squiggy.

Over there (& here actually) the dribble you spout is basically akin to the stuff my border collie leaves in the yard for me to shovel, and about half as useful.

Go on back to your little coven of pre pubescent boys & overweight women who long to be the next blimp to land in Cabo Blobbo.

zeronumber
07-09-2005, 05:36 AM
I still can't believe you fucks vote thorman over me...Seriously, what Kind of shit is that?

I am, have been, and forever will be, the biggest idiot/racisit/bigot/dumass/gunt that this site has, knows, and will ever know.

I will not have my idiotic jibber of Sammy Hagar Appriciation, and Sheep pen bashing go unnoticed, and in vain.

I want...neigh....I'M GUARANTEED this position in the Hall of Fame!!!because I, fucking, deserve it, more than anybody else.

So get to posting. If I'm not the top of the list come sunday, their will be hell to pay...That's right...you heard me...you guessed it....

Both Winger and Journey Appreciation threads bitches....consider yourselfs warned.

Golden AWe
07-09-2005, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by zeronumber
I still can't believe you fucks vote thorman over me...Seriously, what Kind of shit is that?

I am, have been, and forever will be, the biggest idiot/racisit/bigot/dumass/gunt that this site has, knows, and will ever know.

naah, you're just pretty fuckin' boring

you're not able to make a DM even slightly nervous

flappo
08-05-2005, 02:20 PM
true dat

Golden AWe
08-05-2005, 02:40 PM
ah!

another classic thread

and i'm still not at the pub yet

drinking beer and scotch at home

Unchainme
09-14-2010, 03:58 PM
This thread needed to be done,

for years we've had idiots in dire of an honor, and thus taking a page from FORD in making fun of Wayne L. I would like to bring this in to existence

I'm thinking that this will be the voting round, and it'll be set up quite simply like this

you nominate as many people as you like, as much as you'd like. Just don't double post a person, like don't say "Joe Thunder" a million times. Also post a link or a story about the individual you are nominating, as there has to be a somewhat legit reason why. Also, in case you havn't gathered by this thread please try to stick to members of the army past and present.

The top 5 in voting will be inducted at a later date by those that they've owned by (IE Katydid will be inducted by flappo, Jizzystool by Dr. Love).

Alright, happy voting!

chefcraig
09-14-2010, 04:29 PM
I've never seen the point of these "Who is the biggest dipshit?" threads. The people elected already habitually make fools of themselves, and I don't see the need to start a thread commemorating their insipid efforts.

Unchainme
09-14-2010, 05:01 PM
I've never seen the point of these "Who is the biggest dipshit?" threads. The people elected already habitually make fools of themselves, and I don't see the need to start a thread commemorating their insipid efforts.

Craig, I respect your opinion, you're probably one of the more level-headed posters on here, but wit that said.

I just think it's fun to make fun of these mouth-breathers. It's all in harmless fun.Any chance to pile on is all good to me.

Guitar Shark
09-14-2010, 05:40 PM
This thread needed to be done,

It already has been done. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?18903-GDFIHOF-God-Damned-Fucking-Idiot-Hall-Of-Fame)