X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

GDFIHOF = God Damned Fucking Idiot Hall Of Fame

Every so often a person comes along who can take ignorance and stretch it to a never before seen level.

He stays true to the spirit of being a God Damned Fucking Idiot while reminding all the other idiots that with diligence, you can become more of an idiot. Always striving to be the biggest idiot.

and he does this effortlessly.

Ladies and gentleman of the Roth Army, please join me in welcoming WAYNE L. to the God Damned Fucking Idiot Hall Of Fame!!!!!
  • Splooge
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2004

Wayne L. is a dumb FAG!!...FAK!!
    We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

First Ballot no doubt......
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Welldone Wayne L,please leave your shoes at the door.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Splooge
          Wayne L. is a dumb FAG!!...FAK!!
          I agree about WAYNE L. But you really shouldn't be pointing this out considering you've really been winning this award for longest, GUWAPO.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I OWN WAYNE L.

DLR7884
            Just in case you all forgot.
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!

It's gonna be punctuation challenged if he ante's up.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Teacher said not to touch it.

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by pete
                    Every so often a person comes along who can take ignorance and stretch it to a never before seen level.

He stays true to the spirit of being a God Damned Fucking Idiot while reminding all the other idiots that with diligence, you can become more of an idiot. Always striving to be the biggest idiot.

and he does this effortlessly.

I nominate the very man who started this thread...the one...the only....
                    pete, the dumb one-inch geek!

do i hear a second to this motion?

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I second this motion.

FLAB: My cunt is heavily shielded with flabby fat and my ass carries a firepower greater than half the U.S. Army. It's defenses are designed around a direct large-scale diet. A small one-inch cock should be able to penetrate the outer defense.

PETE: (Pointing at FLAB's gunt) Pardon me for asking, Lisa, but what good is my tiny one-inch going to be against that?

FLAB: Well, my stomach doesn't consider a small one-inch penis to be any threat, or my stretch marks would provide a tighter defense. An analysis of my gunt provided by Southern California Health Services has demonstrated a further weakness in my anal cavity. The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point (points at her gunt). The target area is only two meters wide. It's a gigantic pisshole complete with a clit that has 15,000 men's saliva on it, right below the 13-inch belly button. The shaft leads directly to the larget uterus ever created. A precise hit of whiskey-poisoned cumm will start a chain reaction which should destroy Southern California.

(A murmer of disbelief runs through the room.)

FLAB: Only a one-inch cock will be able to penetrate and set up a chain reaction. The shaft is fat-shielded, so you'll have to put all your out-of-shape weight behind it.

BRETT: That's impossible, even for PETE.

PETE: It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye my fat sister in my garage back home. Her gunt's not much bigger than two meters.

FLAB: Then man your one-inch! And may your noseplug be with you!
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• academic punk
                        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Howzabout this, petey-o? your very own thread, turned against you. Awwwwww....

I almost feel bad...tell ya what, tell me what you need most right now...a length of rope to hang yourself, another fifth of booze, or maybe just a Kleenex to wipe your widdle teary eyes wif?

or maybe another dick-pic to remind yourself that you were once a man?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Don't forget, FLAB says PETE wants to kill himself.:p
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• academic punk
                            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            Don't forget, FLAB says PETE wants to kill himself.:p
                            GO WITH THAT THOUGHT, P. YOUR FIRST INSTINCT IS THE RIGHT ONE. IF YOU'RE SHORT OF CYANIDE CAPSULES OR BULLETS, LET ME KNOW.

I'D BE G;AD TO OBLIGE.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Don't forget, he's got to destroy me with FAB posts first.:p
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...