PDA

View Full Version : boogidy,boogidy,boogidy!

rustoffa
02-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Sure,the young punks are takin' over in stock car racing,and Kasey Kahne did a good job in Bill Elliot's ride,but what the fuck is wrong with DW?For like,two races it was kinda funny,but this "boogidy-boogidy" shit has got to go.He sounds like some ritalin victim with too much cotton candy in his system for christ's sake.Maybe he could do a stint in Rusty's pit crew."Allright y'all,we're bringin' this spastic sonofabitch in to prevent another last stop seventeen second disaster".:D

alexpgrimes
02-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Them there boys sure go fast on that there circle track. Heeeew Dooogggy.

YankeeRose
02-24-2004, 10:10 PM
y'all can kiss my redneck NASCAR lovin ass.....

y'all ain't worthy clean DW's shoes.

chicken-shit jackass motherfuckers...

and it's spelled..boogity, boogity, boogity......you morons

alexpgrimes
02-24-2004, 10:55 PM
Someone's got their panties in a bunch...

Ally_Kat
02-25-2004, 10:44 AM
i love DW and the boogities

rustoffa
02-25-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by YankeeRose
y'all can kiss my redneck NASCAR lovin ass.....

y'all ain't worthy clean DW's shoes.

chicken-shit jackass motherfuckers...

and it's spelled..boogity, boogity, boogity......you morons
Well "boogity,boogity,boogity"! I love some stock car racin' myself now.This stuff gets taken outta context in the typin'.If you like the boogity,it's all goodity!DW has won a hell of alotta races and I more than respect his o-complishments.Dunno why the "boogity" shit gets on my nerves,I'll try to keep an open noggin!

alexpgrimes
02-25-2004, 11:02 PM
You tell em Joe Bob... I'll be over yonder with the huntin' dawgs and the pick up.

rustoffa
03-01-2004, 01:16 AM
Are the dawgs in the cab or the "bed'?

YankeeRose
03-05-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Are the dawgs in the cab or the "bed'?

What a jackass! If you don't like it, don't watch it. Do you see me raggin' on your favorite sports? You're not even intelligent enough about it to make your complaints sound reasonable.

Moron....

rustoffa
03-07-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by YankeeRose
What a jackass! If you don't like it, don't watch it. Do you see me raggin' on your favorite sports? You're not even intelligent enough about it to make your complaints sound reasonable.

Moron....

Originally posted by rustoffa
Well "boogity,boogity,boogity"! I love some stock car racin' myself now.This stuff gets taken outta context in the typin'.If you like the boogity,it's all goodity!DW has won a hell of alotta races and I more than respect his o-complishments.Dunno why the "boogity" shit gets on my nerves,I'll try to keep an open noggin!

I guess you missed that one.I like NASCAR.I like Waltrip.The opinion on the catch phrase might be mine alone,I dunno.I'll be watching the Vegas race tomorrow.Maybe noone will be able to cheat with traction control chips stuffed up their sleeve?That leaves you with 6 days to get to Atlanta and drink some liquor with me at the fastest track on the schedule.