PDA

View Full Version : You know why I "really" love Easter?

MAX
03-26-2005, 01:31 AM
Cos I get to eat all of my kids candy. :D Well, not all but I help it to disappear cos we don't let them eat too much. My gosh, those Cadbury cream eggs? *drooling* The caramel filled one's are good too. Plus we do a honey baked ham. Love that as well. A great weekend to cheat on my fruit and veggie diet. Plus, there's this great old local Chocolatier that does fresh chocolate covered strawberries, raspberries (my personal favorite) and grapes. Damn, my sweet tooth is on overdrive. Oh, and someone can take those disgusting marshmallow peeps and shove them someplace. ECKKKK AND CUCKKKA......

Rikk
03-26-2005, 01:33 AM
Shut up. ALAN THE PANTHER is the greatest of all the panthers.

MAX
03-26-2005, 01:39 AM
Oh and fuck regular jelly beans too cos they suck. It's Jelly~Belly time!!!

Oh, and Alan.........

Get the fuck out of my thread. :)

http://www.vegalleries.com/frelengimages/39pink07.jpg

Rikk
03-26-2005, 01:46 AM
You're just angry at ALAN because you don't understand him.

Dr. Love
03-26-2005, 02:50 AM
ALAN looks pretty paranoid in that picture. He been hittin' the peace pipe?

Rikk
03-26-2005, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
ALAN looks pretty paranoid in that picture. He been hittin' the peace pipe?

Yeah, and it ain't agreeing with him. He said to me the other day: "Rikk, I just can't do the shit I used to do as a younger panther." I asked him if, being a godly panther and all, he should be immune to the effects of narcotics. And he just shook his panther head no and muttered: "God, cocaine isn't good for my heart. But I must keep taking it."

I've been trying to get ALAN off the drugs for years. I still think he killed JIMMY SMITS solely because he was high and because he was paranoid.

bueno bob
03-26-2005, 03:21 AM
I hear you, Max, I'm just as bad.

MAX
03-26-2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I hear you, Max, I'm just as bad.

Good man. :)

Why let them have all of the goods?