PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Violence Laws And Men

jcook11
03-26-2005, 07:25 PM
As many of you on this site know, I am also JCOOK. On Fri. March 7th I was on this site at around midnite discussing a thread about possibly cheating on my wife.....Turns out she had been eavesdropping on my phone calls and knew about said plan. I had just paid all the bills the day before. She calls the cops and said that i hit her. The police come and wind up taking me to jail....Since this was Fri. morning I got to spend the weekend in jail....They issued a restraining order that forbids me from going within 100 yards from my house or her for one year. Ican't go get any of my clothes,personal belongings, NOTHING! I have t go back t court on Monday to resolve this. Keep in mind that my wife and I have been at the same residence for thirteen years with no history of domestic violence NOT ONE! Anybody got a good moral for this story?:confused:

Jérôme Frenchise
03-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Be careful how you caress your woman??

DLR7884
03-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah, don't use the phone or internet to fuck around on your wife.

DLR7884
How did you go to jail without any proof of hitting her?

Northern Girl
03-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Anybody got a good moral for this story?

How about:

Karma's a bitch !! :(

jcook11
03-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Yeah, don't use the phone or internet to fuck around on your wife.

DLR7884
How did you go to jail without any proof of hitting her?

She said so...

DLR7884
03-26-2005, 07:58 PM
She said so...

That's bullshit.

You can't even go get your fucking clothes?

You and this cunt are getting divorced, right?

DLR7884
Get a good lawyer, you'll need it.

Denny
03-26-2005, 09:06 PM
As many of you on this site know, I am also JCOOK. On Fri. March 7th I was on this site at around midnite discussing a thread about possibly cheating on my wife.....Turns out she had been eavesdropping on my phone calls and knew about said plan. I had just paid all the bills the day before. She calls the cops and said that i hit her. The police come and wind up taking me to jail....Since this was Fri. morning I got to spend the weekend in jail....They issued a restraining order that forbids me from going within 100 yards from my house or her for one year. Ican't go get any of my clothes,personal belongings, NOTHING! I have t go back t court on Monday to resolve this. Keep in mind that my wife and I have been at the same residence for thirteen years with no history of domestic violence NOT ONE! Anybody got a good moral for this story?:confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Dr. Love
03-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
1. I wouldn't post about it on a message board -- that's like asking to get caught.

Just thought I'd point that out.

In any event, false accusations can get her in a lot of trouble... but I think karma bit you in the ass.

Bill Lumbergh
03-26-2005, 09:29 PM
All this talk about karma is fucking lame. The fact is, if he really DIDNT hit her (and went to jail for it) you HAVE to feel for the guy.

ashstralia
03-26-2005, 09:36 PM
and did you actually end up cheating on her?

Dr. Love
03-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
All this talk about karma is fucking lame. The fact is, if he really DIDNT hit her (and went to jail for it) you HAVE to feel for the guy.

I don't.

DLR7884
03-26-2005, 10:05 PM
I agree with Lumbergh.....cheat or no cheat.

If he didn't hit his wife he didn't deserve to sit in jail all fucking weekend.

DLR7884
He better fucking divorce her.

FORD
03-26-2005, 10:22 PM
If the guy acted as psychotic in front of the cops as he does on this board, it's no wonder the cops believed the story.