PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING FiGHTING, ALREADY!

Anonymous
03-27-2005, 11:05 PM
Look people, I have nothing against anybody here, but this fighting stuff is starting to piss me off. Every fuckin' thread I go to nowadays, there's stupid accusations "you did this" "I only did it because you did that", and it's stuff that probably has years already. Give it up people! Time to move on. Or else I will.

I'm getting pretty tired of this shit, and probably a lot of people is getting tired of it, too. Not to mention any new would be posters who get 'scared' away by all this shit. All that we're getting from this is great threads fucked up. Nothing more. Grow up.

Cheers, and I've got one foot out the door. Seriously. :bottle:

Samsonite
03-27-2005, 11:10 PM
Agreed...

Matt White
03-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Almighty Destroyer of Barrels...there are many here with WAY too thin skins and warped senses of humor. Don't take it so seriously and "don't let the bastards grind 'ya down!"

ROTH ON!

Rikk
03-27-2005, 11:13 PM
I agree that the fights can get tiresome, even though I am in many of them.:) MATT's right. Just keep a thicker skin. You are the coolest brother, PUSSY LICKER, and a fellow member of the Church of ALAN. Try not to let the fighting get to you. I think some of the fights are winding down...especially as certain aliases are discovered.

Anonymous
03-27-2005, 11:36 PM
I have a thick skin, bro... thicker than anyone else on the site, maybe. But what about the newcomers? That's what's getting to me. This isn't our site. It's everybody's.

I'm not blaming you, Rikk. I like your posts, our chats, I've come to consider you a friend. It takes two. It ALWAYS takes two. And it's healthy to fight, but THIS is not. You guys know who you are, I don't wanna mention names, but you know who you are. And I'm not taking sides here, I like most of you people, I'm saying this to everybody involved. Stop thinking about yourselves, stop being selfish and self-centered all the time. People come here to have fun, not to read your moanings and complaints. And they can't help but read it anyway, seeing as they are on EVERY FUCKIN' THREAD!

Shit.

Rikk
03-28-2005, 12:17 AM
You know, maybe the words of ALAN could inspire all to lead peaceful lives.:)

vanzilla
03-28-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Look people, I have nothing against anybody here, but this fighting stuff is starting to piss me off. Every fuckin' thread I go to nowadays, there's stupid accusations "you did this" "I only did it because you did that", and it's stuff that probably has years already. Give it up people! Time to move on. Or else I will.

I'm getting pretty tired of this shit, and probably a lot of people is getting tired of it, too. Not to mention any new would be posters who get 'scared' away by all this shit. All that we're getting from this is great threads fucked up. Nothing more. Grow up.

I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KICK YOUR ASS PUSSYLICKER!

:D Okay, not really. I agree with Ima. I've been a member since July of last year, but didn't start seriously posting up until a couple of months ago.

I love this site. The main reason I keep coming back is because this place has more up to date DLR/VH news than ANY other site out there. Hands down, period.

But as Ima so eloquently mentioned, the fighting shit really gets old after a while. Hey, I'm just as guilty as throwing a few jabs at people as the next guy (wiseguy, Ted Nugent, Katydid, and Joe Thunder have all been targets) but I've never let them get out of control to the point they ruin a thread.

A friend of mine told me this last week and I think if everyone remembers it - these forums would be a much heathier environment.

Getting in a fight on the internet is like participating in the Special Olympics - even if you win - you're still retarded.

And just to be "politically correct" - I hope I didn't offend anyone who is or has relatives that are retarded. Just a joke.:)

Roth On.
ALAN THE PANTHER SAYS "NO MORE PISSING MATCHES"

Rikk
03-28-2005, 01:08 AM
Agreed. Everyone should stop fighting except RIKK.

vanzilla
03-28-2005, 01:10 AM
Man you've got a douche complex!:D

MAX
03-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Hey Slicker,

Grow a pair!!! :p

What would the Army be without the drama, love, lies, fights, deception, hate, scandals, evil twins, romance, suspense, plot twists and the weekend cliffhangers? ;) :D

bueno bob
03-28-2005, 01:44 AM
This site would fucking SUCK without the fighting!

:)

Carmine
03-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
[
Getting in a fight on the internet is like participating in the Special Olympics - even if you win - you're still retarded.

BWHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAA!

Thats pretty good Van...:D

75 cent
03-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Shiiiiit Whitney's in rehab again? She honks for crack, know
what I'm sayin'?

ZahZoo
03-28-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
This site would fucking SUCK without the fighting!

:)

No shit... take away the fighting and all that's left is Savicki trying to understand the basic concepts of life...

Hardrock69
03-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Hey SCREW YOU ALL! I WILL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!!!

(Just kidding)

:D

vanzilla
03-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
BWHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAA!

Thats pretty good Van...:D

Thanks baby! I wish I could take credit for that one!

Carmine
03-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Thanks baby! I wish I could take credit for that one!

Ohh...not an original?

Roguesgirl
03-28-2005, 04:13 PM
{{{group hug}}}

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 07:40 PM
MAX, stop making me sound like a whineing bitch. I know that fights are an important part of this site. But I don't mean the kind of fight Vanzilla says he has... nor the fights I have. I mean the fights that Carmine... oops. I mean the fights that go on and on and on and on and on and on... those are a major turn off. I love seeing DLR7884 get mad at someone. I laugh my ass off, it makes my day a little funnier. Just the other day, I saw a thread where two kids, one 13 and one 14, were calling each other names just because they didn't agree on which Van Halen song was better. I loved that. Gave 'em 5 stars each. And that fight stayed on THAT thread. It didn't leak onto others. Lounge fights with Joe Thunder are funny. I fight with Katydid - or did, anyways. She went berserk, started posting all over the site, people got mad at her, some laughed their arses off. See the difference? I don't wanna name people. That's the same as cornering them, and I hate that. But they know who they are. And most of them are people I like. And THAT'S the purpose of this thread. To let them know that some people - me, but others also - are tired of this... they're good posters, in their own way. Why can't they just drop it? I don't want peace on earth. That's impossible. But bickering, bitching, moaning... what's the fuckin' point?

Cheers! :bottle:

vanzilla
03-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Ohh...not an original?

No man - a friend I work with told me that a few days ago.

Dan
03-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
{{{group hug}}}

Clothes on or off?

Carmine
03-28-2005, 08:28 PM
No man - a friend I work with told me that a few days ago.

still funny! :D

Carmine
03-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Clothes on or off?

Its the Army Dan-O....whatta you think?:cool:

rustoffa
03-28-2005, 09:02 PM
Sarge's convictions regarding freedom of speech/typing are what makes this here site an anomaly for all others to be judged by.

The aforementioned dedication
has resulted in some of the most dynamic interraction I've ever witnessed. Flame-wars, mind-numbing stupidity, etc, are by-products of the credo.

I've made an ass of myself too many times to remember on this board to be preaching.

That's not my purpose.

In a nutshell, I would highly recommend keeping whatever grievances motherfuckers© have with other motherfuckers© contained to whatever thread it started in. You know, like checking back on your favorite topic or wank material.

You can always just start a "calling-out" thread naming the said motherfucker© specifically, as newbs will probably just diregard that as they don't know what it's about. If that kinda stuff scares 'em off, they probably don't belong here.

If you're in a worthwhile thread and a motherfucker© get's on you, the "take it outside" rule is a grate idea. Badguy's "bring your ass to the dump for a real rumble" is my all-time favorite example of this.

No JOE THUNDERS' were hurt in the making of this post.

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Sarge's convictions regarding freedom of speech/typing are what makes this here site an anomaly for all others to be judged by.

The aforementioned dedication
has resulted in some of the most dynamic interraction I've ever witnessed. Flame-wars, mind-numbing stupidity, etc, are by-products of the credo.

I've made an ass of myself too many times to remember on this board to be preaching.

That's not my purpose.

In a nutshell, I would highly recommend keeping whatever grievances motherfuckers© have with other motherfuckers© contained to whatever thread it started in. You know, like checking back on your favorite topic or wank material.

You can always just start a "calling-out" thread naming the said motherfucker© specifically, as newbs will probably just diregard that as they don't know what it's about. If that kinda stuff scares 'em off, they probably don't belong here.

If you're in a worthwhile thread and a motherfucker© get's on you, the "take it outside" rule is a grate idea. Badguy's "bring your ass to the dump for a real rumble" is my all-time favorite example of this.

No JOE THUNDERS' were hurt in the making of this post.

Hear, hear! THAT'S what I call a post. But why were no Joe Thunders harmed in the making of said post?

MAX
03-28-2005, 09:07 PM
MAX, stop making me sound like a whineing bitch.

Chill Slicker, I was just kidding with you man. :eek:

Seriously, Rothfans as a whole are an angry, rowdy and extremely outspoken group of people. We are good at yapping just like Dave. We're one crazy buncha motherfuckers, if you will. I once remember Steve Vai referring to Dave as "The Jimi Hendrix of the mouth" and the same applies with many of us. Hence, that's why we dig him over the others. That over-the -top personality. If we have something to say, we say it. Sometimes it's healthy and a good thing. However, sometimes it might come out wrong and start a brawl.

That's what makes this site both great and different from others We get to speak our mind with little or no parenting. Other sites and other people need that type of rule cos they're uncomfortable with the balls out attitude of this place. Unfortunately or fortunately (cos it all depends how you look at it) fights are common place here. However, that's what sets us apart IMO and I dig it. :)

Cheers and I say Roth On!!!

P.S. Nice post Stoffa!!!

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Rothfans as a whole are an angry, rowdy and extremely outspoken group of people. (...) If we have something to say, we say it. Sometimes it's healthy and a good thing. However, sometimes it might come out wrong and start a brawl.

Well MAX, it was that exact attitude that made the sentence you quoted burst out of my fingertips. ;)

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 09:13 PM
I want to fight somebody! I am punching the walls as we speak. I want to beat the living shit out of a faceless motherfucker!!

Rikk
03-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I want to fight somebody! I am punching the walls as we speak. I want to beat the living shit out of a faceless motherfucker!!

The PEN current enemy list is currently at three (or seventy-eight if you count aliases). Pick one of them and go to town.

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 09:19 PM

Oh, booh-hooh-fuckin'-hooh. Someone's got a dirty diaper, and mom ain't home to change it. Booh-fookin'-hooh. :D :lol:

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:20 PM
I have the softest skin of anyone on this site. Touch it. No, not there. Here, take my hand, touch me...THERE. See? isn't that sift? The softest? Now caress it. Slowly. With circular motions. Christ, that feels soooooo good.

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:21 PM
SorrY, man! You know you're one of my all-time fave bros on here! Had to be done!

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Slicker,

Grow a pair!!! :p

What would the Army be without the drama, love, lies, fights, deception, hate, scandals, evil twins, romance, suspense, plot twists and the weekend cliffhangers? ;) :D

Whaddya know? The dumb worthless cunt with bad breath has a little insight! What do you do for an encore dickwad? Get slapped in the face with Joe Thunder's balls and squeel with pleasure??

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
SorrY, man! You know you're one of my all-time fave bros on here! Had to be done!

Well, that post WAS begging to be adulterated. :D I'm still going after you, you dirty punk. Say your prayers... Daddy's comin' home and he's had one too many beers and the belt in his hand. :lol:

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Daddy's comin' home and he's had one too many beers and the belt in his hand. :lol:

strangely, I find myself...turned on...

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Oh, booh-hooh-fuckin'-hooh. Someone's got a dirty diaper, and mom ain't home to change it. Booh-fookin'-hooh. :D :lol:

http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/dcvbu/staff/diaper.jpg:D

MAX
03-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Whaddya know? The dumb worthless cunt with bad breath has a little insight! What do you do for an encore dickwad? Get slapped in the face with Joe Thunder's balls and squeel with pleasure??

WOW!!!

Gotta little bit of the 'TUDE goin' don't we? Seriously dollface, don't get me going. We wouldn't want to have your mama show up in the Waaaaaaambulence to brink you milk and cookies in front of all these nice people now would we?

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by MAX
WOW!!!

Gotta little bit of the 'TUDE goin' don't we? Seriously dollface, don't get me going. We wouldn't want to have your mama show up in the Waaaaaaambulence to brink you milk and cookies in front of all these nice people now would we?

"Dollface"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! One of the forgotten greats!

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Derisively referring to someone as "dreamboat" is also a fave!

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Look, you God-damned cock blowers, this is supposed to be a PEACEFUL thread. Don't make me drag you outside and scrape the sidewalk against your faces one by one.

MAX
03-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Derisively referring to someone as "dreamboat" is also a fave!

Thanks Cupcake,

I'll have to remember that one for future use. :)

MAX
03-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Don't make me drag you outside and scrape the sidewalk against your faces one by one.

Dream On........ Dream On.......... Dream until your dreams cum troooooooooooooooo........................ :p ;) :)

academic punk
03-28-2005, 09:42 PM
Look, you God-damned cock blowers, this is supposed to be a PEACEFUL thread. Don't make me drag you outside and give you the best goddamn blowjobs of your lives!!!

rustoffa
03-28-2005, 09:48 PM

LMFAO!!!!

rustoffa
03-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Look, you God-damned cock blowers, this is supposed to be a PEACEFUL thread. Don't make me drag you outside and scrape the sidewalk against your faces one by one.

I think I got a new sig....

:lol:

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-28-2005, 10:14 PM

I'm willing to quit the bullshit but when you have people constantly taking jabs, what the fuck are you supposed to do?

Once an asshole always an asshole!

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
I'm willing to quit the bullshit but when you have people constantly taking jabs, what the fuck are you supposed to do?

Once an asshole always an asshole!

Back out? When the shit enters a loop, there's no point in hanging there anymore. It's not cowardice. It's called lack of patience.

Stoff, I'm honored.
AP and MAX, you're going down, brothers... Just lemme get a mid-sized, flexible tree, and I'll bash your fuckin' heads to the ground.

academic punk
03-28-2005, 10:21 PM

AP and MAX, I'm going down, bros... Just lemme get my knee pads on.

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Stop altering quotes and fight like a man, bitch. Don't make me sic Carmine on you. He's a meanie.

MAX
03-28-2005, 10:23 PM
AP and MAX, you're going down on me, brothers... Just lemme get a small-sized, flexible vibrator, and I'll suck your fuckin' dickheads through a gardenhose.

academic punk
03-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Stop altering quotes and fight like a man, bitch. Don't make me sic Carmine on you. He's a meanie.

Oh, boy! Maybe he'll give me a beanie baby toy he got from the bottom of a box of Crunch Berries!

MAX
03-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Oh, boy! Maybe he'll give me a beanie baby toy he got from the bottom of a box of Crunch Berries!

LMAO!!!

Just you wait AP, tomorrow Carmine will be in here gloating about his extensive beanie baby collection and telling us every single one of their names.

academic punk
03-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by MAX
LMAO!!!

Just you wait AP, tomorrow Carmine will be in here gloating about his extensive beanie baby collection and telling us every single one of their names.

hahahahahhaha!!!

it's funny 'cause it's true!!!

...i better start taking the motrin NOW...

MAX
03-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Carmine's den.......................

http://www.anysoldier.us/Stuff/Efforts/Mvc-007s.jpg

academic punk
03-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Carmine's den.......................

http://www.anysoldier.us/Stuff/Efforts/Mvc-007s.jpg

oh...my...god...

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Hahahahahehehehehahaha. Seriously, I wouldn't wanna be in you guys' shoes when Carmine logs in tomorrow and sees this. You're through. Finished. You'll never post on this site again.

Rikk
03-28-2005, 10:50 PM
That BEANIE BABY collection is even gayer than MAX's photo album called UTAH DREAMS, displaying hundreds of dream men he wants to add to his collection of husbands.

MAX
03-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Hahahahahehehehehahaha. Seriously, I wouldn't wanna be in you guys' shoes when Carmine logs in tomorrow and sees this. You're through. Finished. You'll never post on this site again.

Put down the baby aspirin and stop sniffing spraypaint cos it doesn't suit you.

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Put down the baby aspirin and stop sniffing spraypaint cos it doesn't suit you.

If I could understand what you've written, I'm sure I'd be ofended in some way. But my brain is in a slow day, so... I'll let this pass. Your luck, I guess. :D

Figs
03-28-2005, 11:21 PM
yo, peace out...

MAX
03-28-2005, 11:27 PM
If I could understand what you've written, I'm sure I'd be ofended in some way. But my brain is in a slow day, so... I'll let this pass. Your luck, I guess. :D

I'm just kidding with you again. No biggie.

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by MAX

I know, bro. I'm kidding too. Now let's stop being lame before Rikk steps in and accuses us of being a bit more than just buddies. :lol:

Anonymous
03-28-2005, 11:41 PM
By the way, that avatar's niiiiiice. Who's the babe?

MAX
03-29-2005, 12:11 AM
By the way, that avatar's niiiiiice. Who's the babe?

Thanks. :) It's Rachel Hunter from New Zealand. I owed Dan cos I've been promising to put her back in my avatar for months. Fuck, I cannot ever sit still with an avatar. I change them every fifteen minutes. lol. I usually like either chicks or Roth as an avatar.

MAX
03-29-2005, 12:13 AM
I know, bro. I'm kidding too. Now let's stop being lame before Rikk steps in and accuses us of being a bit more than just buddies.

What's Rikk going to do to me? LMAO!!! I'll squash him like a spider making my wife scream in the kitchen. lol.

Rikk
03-29-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by MAX

I know, bro. I'm kidding too. Now let's stop being lame before Rikk steps in and accuses us of being a bit more than just buddies.

Fags.:rolleyes:

Rikk
03-29-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by MAX
What's Rikk going to do to me? LMAO!!! I'll squash him like a spider making my wife scream in the kitchen. lol.

LOL. Bring it on, bitch. You couldn't squash me if you fucking tried. I'd just wait for you to begin your next internet relationship and then kill your crying ass.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=447471

MAX
03-29-2005, 12:20 AM
That's mean.

Rikk
03-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by MAX
That's mean.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=447504

Jérôme Frenchise
03-29-2005, 02:24 PM
Well. Peace.

Hey, how come I (I'm not the only one) to enjoy winding up with a VERY LARGE majority of you, and not be a slimy creep/faggot?
I'm no preacher, no choirboy either, but I tell you there's no difficulty in getting along with (very nearly) you all. Pussy Licker :D told you so.

For what it's worth, I can also say (as they both, for instance, had "words" - but I wonder, and would rather know it was - fake) I see BOTH Fab and Rikk as friends. I don't feel like choosing any side at all.

Ain't no war... No war!! No war!! No war!!

Come :D together, right now, over Pussylicker!

Anonymous
03-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Bring 'em on. I can take 'em all, let's RUMBLE!