PDA

View Full Version : An Earthquake Has Occurred With These Preliminary Parameters

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 12:07 PM
TSUNAMI BULLETIN NUMBER 001
PACIFIC TSUNAMI WARNING CENTER/NOAA/NWS
ISSUED AT 1629Z 28 MAR 2005

THIS BULLETIN IS FOR ALL AREAS OF THE PACIFIC BASIN EXCEPT
ALASKA - BRITISH COLUMBIA - WASHINGTON - OREGON - CALIFORNIA.

... TSUNAMI INFORMATION BULLETIN ...

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. THERE IS NO TSUNAMI WARNING
OR WATCH IN EFFECT.

AN EARTHQUAKE HAS OCCURRED WITH THESE PRELIMINARY PARAMETERS

ORIGIN TIME - 1610Z 28 MAR 2005
COORDINATES - 2.3 NORTH 97.1 EAST
LOCATION - NORTHERN SUMATERA INDONESIA
MAGNITUDE - 8.5

EVALUATION

THIS EARTHQUAKE IS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE PACIFIC. NO TSUNAMI THREAT
EXISTS TO COASTLINES IN THE PACIFIC.

WARNING... THIS EARTHQUAKE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO GENERATE A WIDELY
DESTRUCTIVE TSUNAMI IN THE OCEAN OR SEAS NEAR THE EARTHQUAKE.
AUTHORITIES IN THOSE REGIONS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS POSSIBILITY
AND TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION. THIS ACTION SHOULD INCLUDE EVACUATION
OF COASTS WITHIN A THOUSAND KILOMETERS OF THE EPICENTER AND CLOSE
MONITORING TO DETERMINE THE NEED FOR EVACUATION FURTHER AWAY.

THIS CENTER DOES NOT HAVE SEA LEVEL GAUGES OUTSIDE THE PACIFIC
SO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DETECT OR MEASURE A TSUNAMI IF ONE WAS
GENERATED. AUTHORITIES CAN ASSUME THE DANGER HAS PASSED IF NO
TSUNAMI WAVES ARE OBSERVED IN THE REGION NEAR THE EPICENTER
WITHIN THREE HOURS OF THE EARTHQUAKE.

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY BULLETIN ISSUED FOR THIS EVENT UNLESS
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE.

THE WEST COAST/ALASKA TSUNAMI WARNING CENTER WILL ISSUE BULLETINS
FOR ALASKA - BRITISH COLUMBIA - WASHINGTON - OREGON - CALIFORNIA.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh no a Tsunami.................We must give up our rights and go under more surveilence.

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Oh no a Tsunami.................We must give up our rights and go under more surveilence.

Preliminary reports of "Hundreds may be Dead" and Jesterstar is coming up with this shit. Disgraceful.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Remember Brian, tsunamis, as with everything else in the world, is a conspiracy and is being used to poison the earth.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Preliminary reports of "Hundreds may be Dead" and Jesterstar is coming up with this shit. Disgraceful.

In what way. These Tsunami's are Man Made. That is why they get the attention they do. Your a tool of oppression. Trying to silence a true reality because of the loss of life. We must move forward.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Remember Brian, tsunamis, as with everything else in the world, is a conspiracy and is being used to poison the earth.
You got that quicker than I thought you would.

Big Troubles
03-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

you're not surprised are ya? this guy's an idiot. Let's hope this Earthquake doesn't cause too much grief. Im positive the world isn't ready for more catastrophes.

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 08:03 PM
In what way. These Tsunami's are Man Made. That is why they get the attention they do. Your a tool of oppression. Trying to silence a true reality because of the loss of life. We must move forward.

You are a bonehead of the First Magnitude. I salute your incompassion with a hearty...:upyours:

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Guys, he's just fucking around. Do you think he's actually practicing Satanism and thinks all he's saying.

The magic he put forth told me that :D

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
you're not surprised are ya? this guy's an idiot. Let's hope this Earthquake doesn't cause too much grief. Im positive the world isn't ready for more catastrophes.

We have to be. People in other cultures are much stronger than the ones in our culture. I know they feel the pain of a Catastrophy of that magnitude. But they also Pick up the peices and move on with thier lives and Celebrate the dead verses fear and mourn them.

Keep the fighting bullshit in another forum Big Twubbles. Your shit isn't wanted here.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Guys, he's just fucking around. Do you think he's actually practicing Satanism and thinks all he's saying.

The magic he put forth told me that :D

LOL;)

Big Troubles
03-28-2005, 10:05 PM
We have to be. People in other cultures are much stronger than the ones in our culture. I know they feel the pain of a Catastrophy of that magnitude. But they also Pick up the peices and move on with thier lives and Celebrate the dead verses fear and mourn them.

Keep the fighting bullshit in another forum Big Twubbles. Your shit isn't wanted here.

The "fighting bullshit" is in non and that's where it will stay. It's your immaturity towards what BBB posted and your insensitivity towards this catastrophe, is why I replied to you. Make no mistake about it.
What you posted was ignorant and you were called out for it- period. It's not a me versus you issue. It is all pertaining to you and your lack of judgement before you speak. "Oh no a Tsunami.................We must give up our rights and go under more surveilence." Like really? Again Im not trying to start anything. You want to be civil? Cool. But with remarks like that, it's really hard to carry a decent conversation. Maybe if you're just fucking around & say shit like that, just add a smiley or something alright? Sometimes people can prevent coming off like an asshole by just adding a smile or lol. ;)

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 10:08 PM
JESTERSKANK = JOE THUNDER = KATYDID

There all just attention WHORES, feeding heir habit in here.

They HAVE nothing else.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 10:12 PM
The "fighting bullshit" is in non and that's where it will stay. It's your immaturity towards what BBB posted and your insensitivity towards this catastrophe, is why I replied to you. Make no mistake about it.
What you posted was ignorant and you were called out for it- period. It's not a me versus you issue. It is all pertaining to you and your lack of judgement before you speak. "Oh no a Tsunami.................We must give up our rights and go under more surveilence." Like really? Again Im not trying to start anything. You want to be civil? Cool. But with remarks like that, it's really hard to carry a decent conversation. Maybe if you're just fucking around & say shit like that, just add a smiley or something alright? Sometimes people can prevent coming off like an asshole by just adding a smile or lol. ;)

God fucking DAmn your a fucking ignorant fucking loser. These Tsunamis are engineered. Your to dumb to know about it. Don't fucking wayste my time with your bullshit.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 10:13 PM

Adding a SMILEY to a FUCKING TRAGEDY THAT oVER A HUNDRED PEOPLE DIED???

YOUR A FUCKING NET LOSER> WAKE UP TO REALITY YOU FUCKING MORON> FUCK IT YOUR A PEICE OF SHIT. SMILEY TO A TRAGEDY OF THIS MAGNITUDE YOUR A LOSER.

Dr. Love
03-28-2005, 10:46 PM
God fucking DAmn your a fucking ignorant fucking loser. These Tsunamis are engineered. Your to dumb to know about it. Don't fucking wayste my time with your bullshit.

Yeah, I saw it in that documentary, "The Core".

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

Classic:D

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 07:02 AM

Do a little research. The Feds and other countries have been developing for years devices that can make Earthquakes and change the weather. All with the push of a button. But You'd have to actually learn about the science of it. Which your probably incapable of.

Warham
03-29-2005, 07:29 AM
The tsunamis are not man-made, period.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Warham
The tsunamis are not man-made, period.

Your right about that. The Earthquakes that make them are.

Big Troubles
03-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Adding a SMILEY to a FUCKING TRAGEDY THAT oVER A HUNDRED PEOPLE DIED???

YOUR A FUCKING NET LOSER> WAKE UP TO REALITY YOU FUCKING MORON> FUCK IT YOUR A PEICE OF SHIT. SMILEY TO A TRAGEDY OF THIS MAGNITUDE YOUR A LOSER.

you may want to read my post again moron. I simply stated that IF you are going to JOKE about shit that IS serious, maybe YOU should add a smiley you stupid fucktard. Not me. Im not the one acting like a total dick in a very serious thread. YOU ARE. Wake up asshole.

man made earthquakes? :rolleyes: fuck you are stupid.

Warham
03-29-2005, 04:45 PM

I can't believe you really believe in all this conspiracy crap?

Next thing I'll hear is that the Bush family are really reptilian aliens from Zeta Reticuli.

:rolleyes:

Dr. Love
03-29-2005, 05:08 PM
Sure, and Jesterstar is from the Planet Nublar in a distant nubula.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 05:22 PM
I can't believe you really believe in all this conspiracy crap?

Next thing I'll hear is that the Bush family are really reptilian aliens from Zeta Reticuli.

:rolleyes:

The Technology is here. Wake up. and Yes REptilian Aliens are among us

Warham
03-29-2005, 05:30 PM
I better get my tin foil beanie on right away. The remote viewers from the government are tuned into my brain waves.

BigBadBrian
03-29-2005, 06:10 PM

Are there little green men farting under the tectonic plates causing them to move? Are they under the employment of certain governments and agencies loyal to our government or our Allies? Hmm?

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I better get my tin foil beanie on right away. The remote viewers from the government are tuned into my brain waves.

And finding nothing but static:D

The fact that you and B3 are as annoyed at Jesterpunk as I am leads me to believe we are closer in theory than previously thought.

It's a festivus Miracle!

Warham
03-29-2005, 06:39 PM
His inane beliefs annoy me.

Nickdfresh
03-29-2005, 07:42 PM

'Inane' or insane?:)

Nickdfresh
03-30-2005, 02:16 PM
Indonesia Quake Death Toll Reaches 1,000
http://web.adelphia.net/api/hangar.php/c21hcnRjcm9wOjIyMDoyNTAscmVzaXplOjIyMDoyNTA=/http://newsimages.adelphia.net/ap_photos//XSP12803301018.jpeg
Firefighters freed a man trapped in a crumpled house on remote Nias island on Wednesday, 36 hours after he was buried in rubble. As the first foreign military help arrived, officials said an estimated 1,000 people had died in the region's latest large earthquake. Residents swarmed over collapsed...

French firefighters from the agency Firefighters Without Borders _ who rushed to the island from Aceh province's west coast _ used a car jack to free the legs of 25-year-old television repairman Jansen Silalalahi, who had been pinned between a motorbike and a cupboard.

As he was lifted out of the rubble of what was once a three-story building, Silalalahi smiled weakly and gave a thumbs-up.

"People knew I was there but it was difficult to reach me. I kept screaming whenever I heard anyone," said Silalalahi, who did not appear to be badly injured. "I feel relief because now I am safe."

The improvised rescue highlighted the crisis situation officials face here: there are thousands of collapsed buildings and no machinery to help search through the rubble for survivors.

The town's hospital was barely functioning: It lacked power or water, and it had no fuel for generators.

"We know there are many people critically injured," said Dr. Norman Peeler, a medical coordinator from the World Health Organization. "It is essential they get treatment, infections spread easily in open wounds."

Two Singaporean military helicopters landed Wednesday and distributed food and water to a frantic crowd of survivors. They also delivered a car, medical supplies, generators and 20 Singaporean troops and medics. A third helicopter was unable to touch down because there were so many survivors at the landing area.

Parts of Banyak island appeared to have sunk by up to 3 feet, leaving some coastal homes inundated with sea water, Aceh province's acting governor said. The good news: Despite previous reports, there were no confirmed deaths on the island, Azwar Abubakar said in televised comments.

Monday's 8.7-magnitude quake struck off Indonesia's Sumatra island, some 75 miles north of Nias. The even-bigger quake that generated the region's devastating tsunami on Dec. 26 hit an area further northwest along the Sumatran coast.

The latest quake initially raised fears of another tsunami and sent people scrambling for high ground in several Indian Ocean countries lashed by December's killer waves, but no big waves materialized.

North Sumatra Gov. Rizal Nurdin estimated that 1,000 people died in the latest disaster, but officials feared the number could climb to 2,000. Bodies were still being discovered in the ruins of houses and shops on Wednesday and laid out in front of churches and mosques.

Looting broke out in at least one location on Nias when men, women and children scrabbled through a two-story store and left with boxes of noodles, clothes and a television set.

"There is no water, electricity or rice. Things are getting tough, we have had no help so what can we do?" asked Marzuki Tanjung, who was not among the looters.

Andi Malarangeng, a spokesman for President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, said the president would visit Nias island on Thursday.

Indonesia "welcomes and is open to all kind of assistance, including help from foreign troops, to assist in the disaster zone," Malarangeng told The Associated Press.

Australia and Japan were also planning military relief operations.

Japan said Wednesday it would send an 11-member emergency medical team and $140,000 worth of blankets, generators, sleeping pads and tents. Australia dispatched two military transport planes with medical supplies, and diverted a transport ship to the new disaster zone.

U.N. agencies were trying to coordinate deliveries of food, fresh water and medical supplies by helicopter. The agencies have stockpiles of supplies in the region to help feed and care for survivors of the Dec. 26 quake and tsunami, which killed more than 126,000 on Sumatra and left about half a million homeless.

Gunung Sitoli's main mosque was turned into a morgue for 21 Muslim victims. At a makeshift clinic outside the mosque, volunteers were running out of supplies.

"I have not slept since the earth began to shake," said Dr. Lucas Sapto, an Indonesian volunteer who was treating children with cuts on their faces.

A Chinese temple had about 20 bodies laid out in the tropical heat.

"We are waiting for a hearse. Once it comes, I can bury my daughter and two grandchildren," said Lukmin, a 74-year-old Chinese Indonesian Buddhist, who, like many in this country, uses only one name.

Nias appeared to have borne the brunt of the quake, but details of casualties on neighboring islands were sketchy.

"We have to be careful in counting" the dead, said Budi Atmaji Adiputro, chairman of Indonesia's Coordinating Agency for National Disaster Relief, adding, "We just have to count when we have seen the bodies."

www.adelphia.net/news/read.php?ps=1018&id=11811746

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:00 PM

Please your the one that beleives a Guy that died 2000 years ago was more than a human which there is no physical evidence proving that is going to come from the sky and save all the good sheep and damn the baaaaaad sheep.

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Is there an ignore button on this site?

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Is there an ignore button on this site?

I get this when I smack people with reality.

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:11 PM
No, I'm just sick of reading your conspiracy bullshit, since it's not true.

Rotten.com has more credibility than you do.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:13 PM
No, I'm just sick of reading your conspiracy bullshit, since it's not true.

Rotten.com has more credibility than you do.

Are you fucking kidding??? I'm going to do some searching and slam you into the ground with more COLD HARD FACTS............Then when your owned again..........Try not to cry about it. It takes a small amount of the fun out of it for me. I'll be back.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:19 PM
http://www.tldm.org/news5/eq_alaska.htm

http://members.tripod.com/~Glove_r/Tesla.html

This one is less conspiracy angled and more about the oil drilling over there.

http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2005/01/03/tsunami_earthquake_tragedy_or_oil.htm

What I have done is Proven that the Technology has been around for a long time. Not just that. I even provided a more logical contrasting artical providing another perspective. Both equilly plausable.

Ball's in your court sonny.

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:42 PM
If your life is consumed by believing another human or humans have that kind of control over you, I feel for you.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:51 PM
If your life is consumed by believing another human or humans have that kind of control over you, I feel for you.

They don't have control because I find out and exspose them. That doesn't make any sense???

IT IS WHAT IS GOING ON. I'm not telling you not worship jesus but you have to open your eyes to the FACTS.

Here is a Christian Guy that is into the same thing I am. Alex Jones.

Check out his site. because he is trying to protect everyone and giving the facts. I think you'd get alot out of his site.

Infowars.com

For real the dude is a christian. Not kidding.

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Your paranoid, that's your problem.

Dr. Love
03-30-2005, 04:04 PM
This is pathetically sad.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Your paranoid, that's your problem.

In what way??? I'm putting the clues together.

I've provided proof that the Technology not only exists but has existed for over a hundred years.

You've haven't debunked anything. You just say I am paranoid but say nothing to discredit what I posted. I'm interested in debate. You've provided nothing.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 04:17 PM

I know I suppy facts and he supplies nothing.

Warham
03-30-2005, 04:42 PM
You aren't interested in ANY debate.

You've taken every post that I, Cathedral, or anybody for that matter has posted refuting your viewpoint and you spit on it.

You don't even respect our viewpoints, so I see no reason to continue any debate with you.

knuckleboner
03-30-2005, 04:51 PM

Your just referring two the lack of the use of the "you are" contraction, ourn't you, doc?

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
You aren't interested in ANY debate.

You've taken every post that I, Cathedral, or anybody for that matter has posted refuting your viewpoint and you spit on it.

You don't even respect our viewpoints, so I see no reason to continue any debate with you.

WRONG. I do respect conflicting veiws backed up with FACTS. Noone is providing any facts they just say I am wrong.

Warham
03-30-2005, 05:14 PM
I posted facts, and you overlook them, like you always do, saying that those facts need to be backed by more facts. We can't win, but you can always win.

It's not fair, and it's a good enough reason not to debate with you. Period. I know I'm done.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 05:22 PM
I posted facts, and you overlook them, like you always do, saying that those facts need to be backed by more facts. We can't win, but you can always win.

It's not fair, and it's a good enough reason not to debate with you. Period. I know I'm done.

point out a instance here where you posted a fact???

I've posted three pages of Research one of them a web page from a father and son's research project on the technolgy that I was discussing.

I know I come off harsh but I think that conflict makes a good thread. People love to read it.

You haven't posted any information just statements. That's the differance.

Warham
03-30-2005, 05:28 PM
Read the moon landing thread. I posted a huge article posting the fallacies of these conspiracy theories, but it was rebuked as just somebody trying to hoodwink the public.

I'm tired of it.

Conflict isn't good when it's intentional. Then it becomes overused and is worthless.

You think the government is trying to control people by doing these things, but did you ever stop to think that people who post conspiracy nonsense are trying to control people as well?

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 05:31 PM
Read the moon landing thread. I posted a huge article posting the fallacies of these conspiracy theories, but it was rebuked as just somebody trying to hoodwink the public.

I'm tired of it.

You think the government is trying to control people by doing these things, but did you ever stop to think that people who post conspiracy nonsense are trying to control people as well?

Of course they are. But there is a litteral war for the mind. That is what this is all about. Mind control to poison the planet and destroy natural existance.

I read that Moon landing thing. But those were things providing no solid proof. They were mainly flip remarks discrediting and discouraging furthur research into the case.

Really pay attention. Look into Secret socioties that exist among us here in america. The knights of Templar the Freemasons the Shriners.

There is more that this reality is against and not for us.

Warham
03-30-2005, 05:35 PM
In my opinion, the ultimate authority is Jesus Christ, and he has power over all of these evils.

That's where my faith lies.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 05:36 PM
In my opinion, the ultimate authority is Jesus Christ, and he has power over all of these evils.

That's where my faith lies.

But that doesn't mean you can't know about it and learn what and why they are doing these things..................

Infowars.com

He a christian Freedom fighter. Lots of good stuff to know about.

Dr. Love
03-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Can we confine this to one thread? I'd hate to have to move half the posts in this forum.

Do we need a "Jesterstar: Paranoid Lunatic or Keeper of Answers?" thread?

Warham
03-30-2005, 05:44 PM
I already know why people do evil things. I don't need somebody to tell me.

It's called deceit.

LoungeMachine
03-30-2005, 07:19 PM
Can we confine this to one thread? I'd hate to have to move half the posts in this forum.

Can you possibly squeeze it in between JESTERSTAR WILL BE THE NEXT MOD and JESTERSTAR OWNS N.Y. ???

Or how about HUKED ON FONIKS WURKED FUR ME - by Jesterdolt.

GAR
03-30-2005, 08:56 PM

Not as bad as we need a "Jesterstar's Genius is Second Only to HITCH" thread.

Warham, why not just concede in being OWNED this one thread, this one time and move forward? Just admitting he's right is what it's about since he proved his point after all.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by GAR

Warham, why not just concede in being OWNED this one thread, this one time and move forward? Just admitting he's right is what it's about since he proved his point after all.

No Facts have no place in a discussion about Facts..........Wait does that make sense???

Dr. Love
03-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by GAR

You could have just said we don't need one at all so even the simple minded amongst us, like Jesterstar, would understand.

Dr. Love
03-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Closing this thread. Send all complaints to our resident idiot, Jizzterstar.

FORD
03-30-2005, 11:05 PM
What we need is the same treatment for Jester's posts that Den's and katy's got.

Garbage in - Garbage OUT.

And while I agree with Doc's actions, we ain't about to shut down every thread in this forum because of one fucking asshole.

OWNED, motherfucker.