PDA

View Full Version : Are people in the Government Satanic???

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 12:12 PM
I've been Reserching Sataism and the Government for a while now. Even though I am new to Sataism and haven't practiced the Craft yet. I do think that there is a line between what the government are involved in and Sataism. I don't think that Satanists intentions are as Evil as those running the country now.

Before I hear a ton of Bullshit about how wrong Satanism is. I suggest some of you do some research on it. It isn't what you think and is based on Natural law and NOT worship of the Devil.

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I've been Reserching Sataism and the Government for a while now. Even though I am new to Sataism and haven't practiced the Craft yet. I do think that there is a line between what the government are involved in and Sataism. I don't think that Satanists intentions are as Evil as those running the country now.

Before I hear a ton of Bullshit about how wrong Satanism is. I suggest some of you do some research on it. It isn't what you think and is based on Natural law and NOT worship of the Devil.

http://www.cert.dfn.de/infoserv/dib/c3_animation.gif

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:15 PM
How is this Spam??? Do some research instead of praying that Jesus will inform you. Google Boheimian Grove. The Feds Take part in what Alex Jones would call a SATANIC RITUAL called the Creamation of Care. But The Form of Sataism that is followed by the Church of Satan is against harming someone unless they intend to harm you. Also you would realize that there is a HUGE problem with the use of Children in Ritualistic Sex Orgies and Murder. But again this is something that the Church of Satan and most satanists are against.

It's hardly spam you fucking dipshit. I know your questioning your faith because your starting to realize that it makes no sense and you've waysted most of your life beleiving in a fairy tale. But You don't have to a cock to me.

FORD
03-28-2005, 03:19 PM
http://portland.indymedia.org/icon/2004/08/293818.jpg
George Bush Jr, Satanist

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/Qual%20sign%20of%20devil.jpg
Dan Quayle, Satanist

http://www.infowars.com/headline_photos/April/prince-william.jpg
Prince William, Satanist

http://www.democracymeansyou.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/shrt-satan-rove-240.jpg
Karl Rove, Satanist

http://www.awitness.org/journal/graphics/tom/satan.jpg
Future Supreme Court Nominee

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Ford do a Search for John Kerry and Anoton Lavey.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:28 PM
My point with this ford is what they are doing SATANIC. Because according to what I have read. They are doing alot that True Sataists shy away from.

FORD
03-28-2005, 03:29 PM
Ford do a Search for John Kerry and Anoton Lavey.

I've seen it. And I'm not surprised. He is Judas IsKerryot, after all.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:31 PM
What is funny is that Anton Lavey looks totally disgusted in the picture and Kerry looks like a pig in shit.

FORD
03-28-2005, 03:31 PM
What is a "true" Satanist? LaVey was just another crook trying to make money off religion. I've heard he cleans toilets in Hell now.

Little_Skittles
03-28-2005, 03:34 PM
I think we need a religious grounded person (elivs, ford, cathedral) to explain to us what christians think of as satanism.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What is a "true" Satanist? LaVey was just another crook trying to make money off religion. I've heard he cleans toilets in Hell now.

ACtually he was a Carnie. Nothing more and Nothing less. Hell is a Tactic and if you know anything about Shamism you'd know the TRUE roots of the idea of Hell.

Lavey was totally open about being a charecter and a crook.

Satanism in it's purest form is a form of worship based on nature and natural law. Not the illusion of reality and spirituality that we are given to feed from today.

Guitar Shark
03-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What is a "true" Satanist?

http://tomdelay.house.gov/images/Header.gif

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
I think we need a religious grounded person (elivs, ford, cathedral) to explain to us what christians think of as satanism.

I'll tell you. Christians beleive that SATANISTS are sacrificing chickens and children to their master satan. Satanists don't beleive in Satan. Because satan isn't real. It's a Tactic to inject fear into you. So you don't exist up to your capabilities because if you step out of line the Boogie man is going to take you to hell.

There is Good and Evil in the world. But you need to listen to the voice inside of you and not the Voices of oppression.

Jesus Christ
03-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
http://tomdelay.house.gov/images/Header.gif

Verily, Matthew ;)

Little_Skittles
03-28-2005, 03:41 PM
I mean no disrespect because i will admit that makes some sense. However i do know there's a heaven and hell it's not fiction, plus i've nothing to lose by believing in it.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 05:01 PM
plus i've nothing to lose by believing in it.

Thinking that way will give you something to lose. Shouldn't beleive in something just because it's the safer option. Should believei n something cuz you believe it to be true

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 05:02 PM
Actually you have alot to lose. Your life can be mislead. There is a spirit inside all of us calling out.

Little_Skittles
03-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Thinking that way will give you something to lose. Shouldn't beleive in something just because it's the safer option. Should believei n something cuz you believe it to be true

Oh i believe that most of it is true but the bible in hypocritical so I pick and choose what i believe but good advice none the less.

Little_Skittles
03-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Actually you have alot to lose. Your life can be mislead. There is a spirit inside all of us calling out.

It makes me a better person if i follow that path.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 05:16 PM

Like Christianity, there are different sects of Satanism. There are those that worship the Christian's Satan, practice witchcraft, vandalize cemetaries. 90% of the people who follow this are teenagers who are simply rebelling against their Christian up-bringing or think that is the mainstream Satanism that Jester is talking about.

What Jester is speaking about -- Satanism doesn't follow Jesus' teaching. Jesus taught to turn the other cheek, do unto others as you want done to yourself and clashes entirely with The Beatitudes. Satanism's philosophy is all about self and doing for one's self. Christianity's philosophy is all about servitude. So what do you think Christians think about Satanism?

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 05:17 PM

And what does that spirit say?

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Oh i believe that most of it is true but the bible in hypocritical so I pick and choose what i believe but good advice none the less.

I'd be careful with the pick and choosing. You can't really pick an choose in a religion.

Little_Skittles
03-28-2005, 05:18 PM
ya i know but the ones that i pick are like the commandments and the gospels. My favorites in the bible.

Redballjets88
03-28-2005, 05:26 PM
ok ur retarded only paranoid people with conspiracy theories and freaks think up this kind of shit

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 05:35 PM
ya i know but the ones that i pick are like the commandments and the gospels. My favorites in the bible.

do you have a formal religion or do you just make your own with the picking and choosing?

Little_Skittles
03-28-2005, 05:37 PM
Actually i'm a baptist.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 05:39 PM
It makes me a better person if i follow that path.

Not True. The Path to follow is the one you make. Not the one written in a book. The bible presents basic human ethics. Then weaves them into incredible tales with no proof. FAith is not a matter of selection,

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 05:40 PM
And what does that spirit say?

I'm a differant case. I have many voices speaking to me.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 05:45 PM
FAith is not a matter of selection,

No. Good works and grace, through faith, is.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm a differant case. I have many voices speaking to me.

Then at least explain what you meant in the first post I quoted.

And these voices dont' tell you to do anything to hurt yourself or others, do they? ;)

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Then at least explain what you meant in the first post I quoted.

And these voices dont' tell you to do anything to hurt yourself or others, do they? ;)

Not at all. Everyone will know what they have to say in time.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 07:11 PM
Not at all. Everyone will know what they have to say in time.

And then you complain whenever we say something about faith w/o proof?

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 07:15 PM
And then you complain whenever we say something about faith w/o proof?

Who says I won't provide proof???

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Who says I won't provide proof???

When a Christian says faith, you go and downplay it. I asked you to explain the voices and all you said was that everyone would know in time. Hell, I could give than answer for a million things about my faith and you would say something about it to me.

Same card, different religion.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 07:23 PM
When a Christian says faith, you go and downplay it. I asked you to explain the voices and all you said was that everyone would know in time. Hell, I could give than answer for a million things about my faith and you would say something about it to me.

Same card, different religion.

Hardly.............I'll tell you why. The Voices are part of the Magic inside of me I have to use. I must concentrait that energy and follow the instructions. Thus there will be a result.

You can give me any answer you want. Your faith is yours. I'd never try to change you or your faith. But I also don't beleive in controling the human spirit. That is what they are doing. IF you enjoy it or not. Go ahead and have fun. But don't beleive that there isn't another way. Because there are.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Magic?

Can't you just explain it instead of having me trying to pull it out of you? How can I accept your faith as your faith if you won't at least explain it to anyone? Hell, at least I explain wacky Catholic ways to people who don't know.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Magic?

Can't you just explain it instead of having me trying to pull it out of you? How can I accept your faith as your faith if you won't at least explain it to anyone? Hell, at least I explain wacky Catholic ways to people who don't know.

It's the MAgic of Reality. I don't know if it's something I can exsplain.

I've shown you once. Remember my STAR TAPE. Remember you said you felt something??? REmember what you were going through with your feelings. Remember I spoke to you at that time. You felt connected??? You felt something. Sure it's probably worn off. But in that moment something happend.

That is the Magic inside of me I have to give to the world. These conversations. The contrasting opinions. The Phycology and feelings involved all the magic of reality. REAL isn't what we are taught to beleive.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2005, 07:37 PM
It's the MAgic of Reality. I don't know if it's something I can exsplain.

I've shown you once. Remember my STAR TAPE. Remember you said you felt something??? REmember what you were going through with your feelings. Remember I spoke to you at that time. You felt connected??? You felt something. Sure it's probably worn off. But in that moment something happend.

That is the Magic inside of me I have to give to the world. These conversations. The contrasting opinions. The Phycology and feelings involved all the magic of reality. REAL isn't what we are taught to beleive.

I had just left a cheating monster. Before you sang the one song, you said something about being used by society and I reflected on what I had just gone through. I dunno if I would call something like that magic.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 07:39 PM
No.

Jesterstar
03-28-2005, 07:43 PM
I had just left a cheating monster. Before you sang the one song, you said something about being used by society and I reflected on what I had just gone through. I dunno if I would call something like that magic.

Of course not. We are told from childhood not to look deeply into those things.

Magic is a Connection of from one to another in many incarnations. Many Describe Love as Magic. But Hate is a Equil magic. These are things I can't exsplain. You'd just have to see.