PDA

View Full Version : Mark My Words..

Big Train
03-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Only bad things can come from this..

Gang will target Minuteman vigil on Mexico border

By Jerry Seper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

NACO, Ariz. -- Members of a violent Central America-based gang have been sent to Arizona to target Minuteman Project volunteers, who will begin a monthlong border vigil this weekend to find and report foreigner sneaking into the United States, project officials say.
____
James Gilchrist, a Vietnam veteran who helped organize the vigil to protest the federal government's failure to control illegal immigration, said he has been told that California and Texas leaders of Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, have issued orders to teach "a lesson" to the Minuteman volunteers.

__"We're not worried because half of our recruits are retired trained combat soldiers," Mr. Gilchrist said. "And those guys are just a bunch of punks."
____
More than 1,000 volunteers are expected to take part in the Minuteman vigil, which will include civilian patrols along a 20-mile section of the San Pedro River Valley, which has become a frequent entry point to the United States for foreigner headed north.
_
___About 40 percent of the 1.15 million foreign nationals caught last year by the U.S. Border Patrol trying to gain illegal entry to the United States were apprehended along a 260-mile stretch of the Arizona border here known as the Tucson sector.
__
__Many of the Minuteman volunteers are expected to be armed, although organizers of the border vigil have prohibited them from carrying rifles. Only those people with a license to carry a handgun will be allowed to do so, Mr. Gilchrist said.
___
_An operational plan calls for teams of four to eight volunteers to be deployed along the targeted 20-mile stretch of border at intervals of 200 to 300 yards, along with observation posts and a command center.
___
_Mr. Gilchrist said some of the patrols and posts will be right on the U.S.-Mexico border, while others will be located farther north. The volunteers also have been told to "make lots of noise and burn campfires at night to be very visible."
___
_According to guidelines issued to the volunteers earlier this month, organizers said they expect that they will be targeted by various protest groups and others and that some protesters would try to provoke confrontations.
___

_"If we are to send the message loud and clear to President Bush and Congress, it is imperative we stay within the law," Mr. Gilchrist said.
___
_"If one single person steps over the line for their personal gratification, we are all stained with that irresponsible behavior and labeled forever as a fringe element that embarrasses all who are counting on us to make this historic statement," he said.
____
The MS-13 gang has established major smuggling operations in several areas along the U.S.-Mexico border and have transported hundreds of Central and South Americans -- including gang members -- into the United States in the past two years. The gang also is involved in drug and weapons smuggling.
___
_Gang members in America have been tied to numerous killings, robberies, burglaries, carjackings, extortion, rapes and aggravated assaults. Authorities said that the gang has earned a reputation from the other street gangs as being particularly ruthless and that it will retaliate violently when challenged.
___
_The MS-13 gang, with 20,000 members nationwide, has risen in recent months to such prominence that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security, has begun a nationwide crackdown on gang members in this country -- as part of a sweeping law-enforcement initiative known as Operation Community Shield.
___
_ICE agents arrested more than 100 members of the gang during limited raids that began in January in just six cities, including 35 who were taken into custody in Virginia and Maryland. The authorities said MS-13 gang members originally moved into the Los Angeles area in the 1980s.

BigBadBrian
03-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Only bad things can come from this..

Yup.

FORD
03-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Looks like my parents are leaving AZ just in time.

Now on the other hand, one of my uncles has the Pipe Organ Cactus Natl Monument right in his back yard, and that's been one of the more notorious trails, as the park goes all the way to the border.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Looks like a good old fashion gang war is about to erupt.

tobinentinc
03-28-2005, 10:31 PM
At least someone is trying to do something to stop our immigration crisis. The exact plan may or may not be a good idea, but the heart is there.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
At least someone is trying to do something to stop our immigration crisis. The exact plan may or may not be a good idea, but the heart is there.

And the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by tobinentinc

Kind of like the Administration's plan for Iraq / Terror :rolleyes:

rustoffa
03-28-2005, 11:37 PM
There's enough paralleliums here to choke De Sade on a good night.

Minutemen or Freemen?

Mow my fucking yard or mow my country down?

For whatitsfuckingworth™, I actually applaud any shoring up of any borders.

Is it difficult to buy ones way INTO mejico?

No.

Is it difficult to buy ones way from mejico into Tejas?

Ludicrous.

Close the fucking borders with extreme prejudice.

Cathedral
03-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

You read my mind, Nick. Now get out before it's too late, my friend, lol.

steve
03-29-2005, 03:45 PM
http://www.washrott.com/article_images/70_sectionheader_moonies.jpg
Read our WORDS! Drink our Kool-Aid. Moonies OUT!

bueno bob
03-29-2005, 03:47 PM
lmao

Big Train
03-31-2005, 12:02 PM
Well,

They got what they wanted sorta. Border Patrol put an extra 500 men on patrol, just in time for the "vigil" to happen...still don't think any good is gonna come from this..

Satan
03-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Indeed it is :D

tomballin
03-31-2005, 01:17 PM
I say pulled our troops and military hardware out of Iraq, put them on the US-Mexican border, and let’s have the Mexican-American War II.

Kill every war lord, or any other illegal, that thinks this Country is not going to seriously protect our borders from this massive illegals invasion.

Then round up the 11 million illegals in this Country, give them guns, and send them to Iraq to fight the Insurgent Holy War.

That’s what I think this pussy Country should do.

http://img76.exs.cx/img76/6007/bushfinger18fb.jpg

Big Train
03-31-2005, 02:35 PM
Well Tom , According to Nick and other libs, you ought to get YOUR ass down to the border to be a tough guy, then send your own ass over to Iraq...because it's what you believe in.

Otherwise...well, you are a...ummm..pussy.

tomballin
03-31-2005, 03:14 PM
Well Tom , According to Nick and other libs, you ought to get YOUR ass down to the border to be a tough guy, then send your own ass over to Iraq...because it's what you believe in.

Otherwise...well, you are a...ummm..pussy.

Umm, how many talk tough liberals, do I EVER see on the front line? Shite, nothing but arm chair quarterbacks, without a play book, with their dick in their hands.

tomballin
03-31-2005, 03:24 PM
We either take a stand now against this South of the Rio Grande invasion, or might as well give the Mexican’s back all the Southern States from Texas to California, we took after Sam Houston kicked Santa Anna’s rosy taco ass in 1836, and Texas, then the other Southern States, gained their independence.

Let's take care of our problems at home, and stop shoving our big American boot up the Middle East's ass.

Nuff said.

ODShowtime
03-31-2005, 07:05 PM

NACO, Ariz. -- Members of a violent Central America-based gang have been sent to Arizona to target Minuteman Project volunteers, who will begin a monthlong border vigil this weekend to find and report foreigner sneaking into the United States, project officials say.

This really makes me angry. We need to show those greasy motherfuckers who's in charge.

Big Train
03-31-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, yea, I'm not exactly pleased about it, but I don't think sending retired-SOME-time ago 50 year olds out there with a sawed off vs. gangs with uzi's and bad attitudes is the way to go..

Vigil is the right term unfortunately..if they want the feds to take a real stand, then fine, but being a martyr aint the way to go..

ODShowtime
03-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Well, yea, I'm not exactly pleased about it, but I don't think sending retired-SOME-time ago 50 year olds out there with a sawed off vs. gangs with uzi's and bad attitudes is the way to go..

Vigil is the right term unfortunately..if they want the feds to take a real stand, then fine, but being a martyr aint the way to go..

The problem is that there's two ways to get gw&friends to do something. One is to pay them, the other is to cause a big enough stink. Closing our borders doesn't make anyone any money in the short run, so you gotta make a stink.

I'm just mad that these fuckin' gangs think they can boss us around. I'm waiting for the day the Colombian drug gangs start retaliating here for our meddling in their country. That WILL happen soon enough. Probably kidnapping, but most likely bombings too.