PDA

View Full Version : I've decided to make this public

showjoeyourtits
03-28-2005, 09:35 PM
I wasn't gonna make this public because of my profession, but fuck it this is funny. I was honored at a small gathering at the Ritz Carlton Saturday night. There were a handfull of celebrities: Bruce Willis, Mariah Carey, Brian Minto, Jodie Foster. Anyway, long story short. late, late that evening, I had a chance to spend some private time with Whitney Houston or Kelly Ripa. Normally, given the circumstances I would have taken my chances at a piece of ass with Kelly. I chose however to take off with Whitney. We ended up doing cocaine all night and I didn't even get laid. The whole fucking reason I went w/her instead of Kelly was THAT FUCKING PICTURE OF HER BIG FUCKING CUNT. UNBELIEVABLE! FUCK AM I PISSED.

vanzilla
03-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Joe, meet Reality.

Reality - Joe.

Get to know eachother fellas.

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 09:39 PM
That *ping* you hear joey, is the sound of ANOTHER Thunder Thread CLOSED

Nickdfresh
03-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by showjoeyourdicks
I wasn't gonna make this public because of my profession, but fuck it this is funny. I was honored at a small gathering at the Man Hole Bar and Cantina. There were a handfull of celebrities: George Michaels, Elton John, Brian Minto, Jodie Foster. Anyway, long story short. late, late that evening, I had a chance to spend some private time with The Village People or Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Normally, given the circumstances I would have taken my chances at a piece of ass with Frankie. I chose however to take off with The Village People. We ended up doing cocaine all night and I didn't even get laid, they just butt fucked me all over the room and didn't give me a reach around! The whole fucking reason I went w/them instead of Franky was THAT FUCKING PICTURE OF THEM SUCKING EACHOTHER's COCKS. UNBELIEVABLE! THEY WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT BEND ME OVER! FUCK AM I PISSED.

showjoeyourtits
03-28-2005, 11:39 PM
I have a picture with myself, the lyrics to take your whiskey home written on paper w/pencil by me, the award I received for it and the band in the backround. It is an absolute classic. I'm gonna post it and then send autographed copies to all members and donate the money to this site. I am sending a check directly to Dave in the amt. of $50,000 to be used toward whichever site he choses.

LoungeMachine
03-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
I have a picture with myself, the lyrics to take your whiskey home written on paper w/pencil by me, the award I received for it and the band in the backround. It is an absolute classic. I'm gonna post it and then send autographed copies to all members and donate the money to this site. I am sending a check directly to Dave in the amt. of $50,000 to be used toward whichever site he choses.

Lying fucking pussy.

Did I call it ???

Gee joey, your "wife" was going to post it here last night at 9est.:rolleyes:

You're so predictable.

vanzilla
03-28-2005, 11:46 PM
I have a picture with myself, with a whiskey bottle up my ass, at home, with an award written on paper w/crayon by me that I gave myself for being the biggest douchebag in the world!!! It is an absolute classic. I'm gonna post it and then send autographed copies to all members and donate the money to this site. I am sending a check directly to Dave in the amt. of $50,000 to be used to get my head examined and the gerbils removed from my ass.

The Scatologist
03-29-2005, 01:44 AM
Here ya go Joe

LoungeMachine
03-29-2005, 10:28 AM

where's the link, joey?

bueno bob
03-29-2005, 10:43 AM
I am exceptionally gay.

FINALLY! THE TRUTH!