PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones interveiw with Father of Terri Sheivo

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 01:49 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/112603terri.html

Just found it. Alex Jones is a incredible interveiwer.

FORD
03-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
http://www.prisonplanet.com/112603terri.html

Just found it. Alex Jones is a incredible interveiwer.

Interesting.... I don't have time to listen to this whole thing right now, but from the intro, it almost seems as though Alex Jones is buying the BCE-FAUX-Randall Terrorist spin on this whole bullshit about her "not being a vegetable". Seems a little contrary to what you usually get from Alex :confused:

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Interesting.... I don't have time to listen to this whole thing right now, but from the intro, it almost seems as though Alex Jones is buying the BCE-FAUX-Randall Terrorist spin on this whole bullshit about her "not being a vegetable". Seems a little contrary to what you usually get from Alex :confused:

That's the funny thing about Alex. I learned that on his Boheimian Grove Documentary that he is a DEVOUTE CHRISTIAN.

He beleives that because so many humans are alive today and there are so many of us that a TRUE DEMOCRACY is what we need.

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet. But what I gathered some of the facts that we are hearing on TV are sketchy. The Father doesn't seem as Nutty as I thought. But again I haven't heard the whole thing. Alex does I'm sure ask the tough questions. But they bring a really good point is that they are doing to set a future agenda. They meaning the feds.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Interesting details not in mainstream media. The father sounds pretty solid.

Warham
03-29-2005, 04:43 PM
There will be a backlash in this case, but it's not the liberals who will be the victors in the fallout.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Warham
There will be a backlash in this case, but it's not the liberals who will be the victors in the fallout.

Not sure about that. I don't beleive in the Right Left Concept of politics

academic punk
03-29-2005, 04:52 PM
I wasn't aware that this situation could have a victor...

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 04:53 PM
They are setting a president to kill whoever they want. Hitler did this same thing with the mentally ill.

academic punk
03-29-2005, 04:54 PM
"precedent".

Warham
03-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
I wasn't aware that this situation could have a victor...

I'm speaking of the political fallout from this, not from any other angle.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 04:57 PM

Yea once they get the laws in place they can kill anyone they want'

academic punk
03-29-2005, 04:57 PM

I know. I still maintain that nobody "wins" in a situation like this.

except maybe the book publishers, I guess. and the cable news networks...

Warham
03-29-2005, 05:00 PM
The Democrats are keeping their mouths shut because they don't want to lose. I still haven't heard much from Hillary, Kerry or Kennedy about this issue.

They would love to see the Republicans go down in flames for trying to help the Schiavo family, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I agree that nobody really wins, but I do believe somebody can lose politically from this.

academic punk
03-29-2005, 05:02 PM
It's complicated.

Jackson is obviously down there, but more in the guise as "as a man of God" than politician.

the only politicians with ANY power at this point wouldbe governor Bush and president Bush.

Where are they?

academic punk
03-29-2005, 05:03 PM
Otherwise, the dems biggest fuck-up here was how their vote was so evenly divided last week.

(whereas the repubs vote was near-unanimous)

Warham
03-29-2005, 05:10 PM
It's complicated.

Jackson is obviously down there, but more in the guise as "as a man of God" than politician.

the only politicians with ANY power at this point wouldbe governor Bush and president Bush.

Where are they?

Well, the two Bush boys have already done all they can, without being in comtempt of court. If Jeb were to send stadies in there, he'd probably be impeached (if they do that in Florida) and charged with said comtempt. He's not going to break the law for this girl, no matter how wrong he might think it is, otherwise it's anarchy.

academic punk
03-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Not true: he could invoke "executive order".

However, being that the opinion polls have gone the way they have, his saying "I've done all I can do" is politician speka for "My approval ratingsare down".

Warham
03-29-2005, 05:28 PM
Executive Order will not work, not with the judges we have in Florida. She'd most likely get sent to the hospital, have the tube reinserted, then go through the courts again, only to have the tube taken out again in a few years.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Honestly I would think that without water she would be dead by now. I think someone is getting her something.

Warham
03-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Or it could be that God is keeping her alive...

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Or it could be that God is keeping her alive...

Well why does he let thousands of Africans Die daily from aids???

Terry isn't in any more pain than other in this planet.

Warham
03-29-2005, 05:53 PM
You don't do sarcasm very well, do you?

BigBadBrian
03-29-2005, 06:03 PM
I know. I still maintain that nobody "wins" in a situation like this.

except maybe the book publishers, I guess. and the cable news networks...

Hmm....I'll agree with that. It's a pathetic situation all around.

academic punk
03-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Executive Order will not work, not with the judges we have in Florida. She'd most likely get sent to the hospital, have the tube reinserted, then go through the courts again, only to have the tube taken out again in a few years.

well, that's something. after all, none of us are going to live forever.

Jesterstar
03-29-2005, 07:01 PM
You don't do sarcasm very well, do you?

Bringing up the suffering of Thousands and even millions other than Terri Sheiavo is sarcasm???

Reassess what's a troll and what isn't.

FORD
03-29-2005, 07:05 PM

I agree that nobody really wins, but I do believe somebody can lose politically from this.

And the only ones who could lose politically are the ones who politicized it in the first place. Jeb Bush & Tom Delay.

Unfortunately, they're both basically non factors, because DeLay is going down anyway, and Jeb's unable to run for governor again due to Florida's term limit laws.

Which means Kitty Killer Frist's role in all of this needs to be emphasized.

There was a malpractice suit, after all, and guess who owned the hospital?

academic punk
03-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by FORD

There was a malpractice suit, after all, and guess who owned the hospital?

uh...howard dean?