PDA

View Full Version : Pat O'Brien the gossip "reporter"

Antman
03-30-2005, 11:37 AM
Is that his name? This is that asshole who is on ET or Access Holywood. He just checked into rehab and Stern played this phone message from him to some chick he was trying to have a threesome with. The message was fuckin hillarious as this nobody thinks he's a fuckin celebrity himself. I hate these no talent, hanger onner wannabees. To me a gossip columnist or "Hollywood reporter" is down at the bottom of the food chain with rapists and molesters. I think it's pathetic/amusing to see these ass kissers on the red carpet with the Tom Cruises, Brad Pitts, Nicole Kidmans, etc acting like they're best friends. You can see the look of contempt on the celebs faces as they have to endure these interviews. I was reading how Pat O'brien was in a bar one night, completely wasted and started hitting on Oprah. What a fuckin loser. There's no way a real celebrity would fuck a Pat o'Brien. Now on the other hand a Brad Pitt would probably fuck a cute female reporter. People like him, AJ Benza, Mike Walker, et al should all be round up and dipped in a boiling pot of oil and then fed to alligators. I don't know. This probably doesn't affect others the same way it does me, but I just have a problem with these people. They make a living by reporting lies, spread rumors and basically make shit up or stretch the truth to sell newspapers or magazines. I should become a gossip reporter reporter. You know dig up shit and spread rumors about their shallow lives and exploit their personal demons for profit. I just think it's a shitty thing to do, especially for a living. This is just my opinion and I had to get it off my cheat. Thank you all and good night.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Nice post.......................JOE ROGAN.