PDA

View Full Version : Laci's parents sue Scott Peterson

Steve Savicki
03-30-2005, 02:12 PM
http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1043291,00.html

He's getting the death penalty, what more do they want?

bueno bob
03-31-2005, 04:28 PM
More money, more fame, more camera time, a book deal, movie royalties, their name in the papers...

ALMOSTsaved
03-31-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
More money, more fame, more camera time, a book deal, movie royalties, their name in the papers...

You're exactly right. They've gotten too used to being famous. It sucks having to go back to work. Fuckin' pathetic of them.

Warham
03-31-2005, 04:34 PM
If they came out and said they were going to starve Scott Peterson to death, do you think those same folks that thought it was blissful and euphoric in the Schiavo case would come out and claim it would be undue and unnecessary torture for Scott Peterson?

bueno bob
03-31-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Warham
If they came out and said they were going to starve Scott Peterson to death, do you think those same folks that thought it was blissful and euphoric in the Schiavo case would come out and claim it would be undue and unnecessary torture for Scott Peterson?

LOL...I don't think ANYBODY would call anything Scott gets undue and unnecessary at this point...

You know, I know so LITTLE about the whole Scott/Lacy thing I'm not even convinced he killed her yet, personally...I don't really follow a lot of news, so...I wasn't even aware of the whole Schiavo thing until earlier on this week...

Guitar Shark
03-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Actually, it's more likely that they will use this lawsuit to prevent SCOTT from earning money in this fashion. If they obtain a judgment against him, any money that he might earn would go to them.

Fabulous Shadow
03-31-2005, 05:06 PM
I can see their side. Why should he get to pen a book, that get's made into a movie and rake in a wad of cash that goes to HIS parents once he meets his maker. The Petersons are entitled to anything he has or earns, especially off of this crime. I don't blame then one bit for wanting to ruin him in every way possible...

Guitar Shark
03-31-2005, 05:09 PM
Wow, we agree on something Fab. :)

Fabulous Shadow
03-31-2005, 05:10 PM
Aint the first time Sharkey and ya know it! ;)

Dr. Love
03-31-2005, 05:12 PM
What a tender and heart-touching moment.

Dr. Love
03-31-2005, 05:12 PM
Ahem. That wasn't my heart.

BlimpyCHIMP™
03-31-2005, 05:16 PM
SOUNDS LIKE FABULOUS SHADOW WANTS TO GIVE YOU THE SHADOW PENALTY

BASTE,
BC!!

MAKE THAT AN EXTRALARGE SHADOW

Steve Savicki
03-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I can see their side. Why should he get to pen a book, that get's made into a movie and rake in a wad of cash that goes to HIS parents once he meets his maker. The Petersons are entitled to anything he has or earns, especially off of this crime. I don't blame then one bit for wanting to ruin him in every way possible...
Well, what Scott does is his business, but the lawsuit should be worded differently... more like any money he makes from a movie, book, etc. should be divided evenly or some proportion between the Petersons and the Rochas.

FORD
03-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Dude, get the fuck over it. Scott Peterson has a functional brain. It could easily be argued that it functions completely WRONG, but it does function nonetheless. The comparison is completely ridiculous.

Now on the other hand, if Scott gets the Dahmer treatment in the exercize yard and saves the California taxpayers time and money in useless appeals, then I would have no objections to that whatsoever.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Actually, it's more likely that they will use this lawsuit to prevent SCOTT from earning money in this fashion. If they obtain a judgment against him, any money that he might earn would go to them.

Don't most States have laws against that sort of thing now?

Brett
04-01-2005, 03:42 AM
i've been waiting fucking years to be able to do this

:D

no hard feelings , brettie

hahaah

Warham
04-01-2005, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Dude, get the fuck over it. Scott Peterson has a functional brain. It could easily be argued that it functions completely WRONG, but it does function nonetheless. The comparison is completely ridiculous.

Now on the other hand, if Scott gets the Dahmer treatment in the exercize yard and saves the California taxpayers time and money in useless appeals, then I would have no objections to that whatsoever.

I'm going to bitch about it, just like you bitched about the Diebold machines in Ohio. In other words, it's going to go on for a very long time.

Brett
04-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Well since apparently any post I make in here is going to be edited and/or deleted by Flappo at will at this point, I'm sure this one will be gone too, but I'll repost it for the hell of it.

Originally posted by FORD
Dude, get the fuck over it. Scott Peterson has a functional brain.

That's questionable. :)

flappo
04-01-2005, 11:41 AM
nah , i've got over the power crazed crap deletion shyte

thing is , when will you ?

Brett
04-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Well when you show me ONE post I've ever edited or deleted, you can have a case. Or one of your posts...oh that's right, edwardocatflappo was banned after ONE post. :rolleyes:

It's already gone to your head, now this board has two dumps.

Guitar Shark
04-01-2005, 11:47 AM
flappo and Brett, give each other a hug please.

flappo
04-01-2005, 11:49 AM
hey brett , go fuck yourself

you wanna chill the fuck out , pal , you're such a fucking hypocrite , you talk bullshit here and von's but you know you'd ban anyone who acted the same way in YOUR forum

admit it , go on , ya fucking chicken , cluck cluck cluck

Brett
04-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Amazing banned after one post right....oh wait, let's see, 817.

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/member.php?u=3334

Quit crying.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 11:52 AM
:D "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"!!!

Brett
04-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
:D "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"!!!

Yeah I am sure you'd like that, considering how Flappo sits and buries you all day.

Guitar Shark
04-01-2005, 11:55 AM
LOL:

edwardocatflappo
Banned!
Last Activity: 12.31.69 04:00 PM

flappo
04-01-2005, 11:55 AM
i can take this cunt out any fucking day

i been waiting fer the right time , the right place

and here it is

right here , right now !*

*oh faak , spammy's influence is all cuntsuming , even here !!

flappo
04-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Brett
Amazing banned after one post right....oh wait, let's see, 817.

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/member.php?u=3334

Quit crying.

crying ?

haha , i'm fucking proud of it

banned after 2 posts , and all i did was ask why the fuck you bothered cuntinuing ?

face it , you've admitted it enough times here and on aim how you love dave , readily admit he's the numero uno singer for vh and even sneakingly admit that sammy hagar is a bit of a jerkoff , but STILL you waste your hard earned on such a bunch of ungrateful fucking douchebags

i have to ask the question on everyone's lips

WHY?

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:05 PM
817 is 2 now? I thought it was one?

Dude you're very angry this morning, don't be mad. We're still friends.

Sneakingly admit it? LOL, yeah all those posts I've said that his solo sucks and I could care less about his work outside of VH. Real sneaky of me.

I do it Flap because I love you.

Guitar Shark
04-01-2005, 12:07 PM

I do it Flap because I love you.

Now let's see that hug.

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:11 PM
sorry , brett

call it a moment of madness

ok a lifetime then

VIVA VAN HALEN !

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Fuck I'm telling you I need to collect royalties on these damn sigs that use my brilliant words. :)

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:29 PM
can i have a percentage ?

and fuck the fucking van helsing brothers

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:35 PM
If I collect on them, I'll let you know. Will you send me an autographed PopGear pic of BT?

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:46 PM
OF COURSE !

ZahZoo
04-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Ahem. That wasn't my heart.

Nope... with your reputation no need to mention what you were touching!! ;)

WRONG WAY
04-01-2005, 02:30 PM

It's already gone to your head, now this board has two dumps.

you can say that again!