PDA

View Full Version : Welcome your new Non Mod Flappo!

Mezro
03-30-2005, 02:18 PM
And you thought Bridgette & Flavor Flav were a strange couple?

Now the mighty flappo will help guide the fun and games that make up Non.

Got a soap opera? Not anymore? Have a problem? flappo is the solution!

There is a new show and flow in Non: it's called the flap effect. Good luck and full steam ahead flappo!

Mezro...change is good - the status quo blows...

guwapo_rocker
03-30-2005, 02:26 PM
Congrats Flapps!

Carmine
03-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Mezro

There is a new show and flow in Non: it's called the flap effect.

Congrats Flappo!

I have experienced the "Flap effect" before, just in a different context all together!

...and her name was Julie!:rolleyes:

ThrillsNSpills
03-30-2005, 02:29 PM
flappo for president

ThrillsNSpills
03-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Congrats Flappo!

I have experienced the "Flap effect" before, just in a different context all together!

...and her name was Julie!:rolleyes:

And she didn't come with an on/off switch?

Big Troubles
03-30-2005, 02:31 PM

There is a new show and flow in Non: it's called the flap effect. Good luck and full steam ahead flappo!

congrats and let me just say, if you need shoes shined... Im your guy! :D

Figs
03-30-2005, 02:31 PM
excellent choice

ALinChainz
03-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Hell yeah ... congrats flappo.

flappo
03-30-2005, 02:37 PM
in the words of maximus cuntius

UNLEASH HELL !

Nickdfresh
03-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Congrats FLAPP's!

Carmine
03-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
And she didn't come with an on/off switch?

Nah bro, "OFF" was most not part of her vocabulary!

Golden AWe
03-30-2005, 02:44 PM
i'm disappointed

i really thought that when flappo told us about some forthcumming good news it was about cat deeley and kate garraway cumming over

:(

flappo
03-30-2005, 02:44 PM
ta guys

ok , what exactly happens in here

ie:

who's grate and who's a cunt ?

i guess anyone who's called lou gets their ass kicked

and anyone with big tits get their ass pinched ?

Matt White
03-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Congrats Flapps!!!

"Let the games begin....!"

MAX
03-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by flappo
who's grate and who's a cunt ?

Flappo!!! :D

We all know you're grate and I'm fookin' stoked bro.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
congrats and let me just say, if you need shoes shined... Im your guy! :D

What a owned asshole. Owned by any cock that gets stuffed in him. Which is every cock. Loser.

Mezro
03-30-2005, 02:55 PM
in the words of maximus cuntius

UNLEASH HELL !

Mezro...if you could see the smile on my face right about now...

Warham
03-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Congrats FLAPPO!

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Congrats FLAPPO!

Your done for.

vanzilla
03-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Let the OWNING begin! Congrats Flap!

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Your done for.

:yawn:

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Warham
:yawn:

Are you Judging my posts??? that is un Christ like. OWNED>

Warham
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
No, because Christ judges, so it's very Christlike.

OWNED back.

stilleddiesangel
03-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Well done Flappo.. :D

Mr Badguy
03-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Oh, this will be fun.

Fabulous Shadow
03-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Mommy... :eek:

Big Troubles
03-30-2005, 04:07 PM
What a owned asshole. Owned by any cock that gets stuffed in him. Which is every cock. Loser.

you want Flappo to mod our fight assbreath? ;) Flappo and I made peace. I suggest u fuck off now. ok, junoir.

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 04:24 PM
you want Flappo to mod our fight assbreath? ;) Flappo and I made peace. I suggest u fuck off now. ok, junoir.

But how long does Peace last when a Warlord goes on a OWNING SPREE which I have been the past few days.

Damn I'm good.

Panamark
03-30-2005, 04:30 PM
("Cue the theme to Welcome Back Kotter")

Onya Flappo !!

Pope Must Die
03-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Yea verily , cuntgratulations herr Flappo of Hitchworld via the Rogan Board , from all the boys at the Vatican

Lots of love

That Faggoty Pope

Seshmeister
03-30-2005, 05:15 PM

Why don't I just send you our mod list and you can poach them all Mezro?

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Careful sesh I'll own you again/

Reverberator
03-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Well done Flaps .

Now all we need is Golden Awe and I to mod Dave's no news and we'll be laughing .

LoungeMachine
03-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Let the carnage commence...............

meatFLAPS is on the case.

3 new mods in one day, and NONE of them are Jesterfool?

Imagine our surprise.

congrats, flaps

Seshmeister
03-30-2005, 06:44 PM
Careful sesh I'll own you again/

You couldn't own Katydid.

You own as much on the internet as you do in real life.

Diddly fucking squat.

Catfish
03-30-2005, 06:48 PM
Maybe Flappo can do something about the threads that get mysteriously deleted around here?

What the fuck is that pussy shit?

Seshmeister
03-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Very poor start for the new Webmaster.

Is the once golden child of the Roth Army turning into some sort of power crazed Caligula?

Keep on watching this channel as the DLRArmy soap opera cuntinues...

Cheers!

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
03-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Maybe Flappo can do something about the threads that get mysteriously deleted around here?

Are you STILL pissed your WHAM Tribute thread was deleted???

get over it.

They're NOT getting back together:cool:

DLR7884
03-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Ha ha!

Congrats Flappo!

DLR7884
Keep your pet Jestertard in line though.

Seshmeister
03-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Are you STILL pissed your WHAM Tribute thread was deleted???

get over it.

They're NOT getting back together:cool:

That would make make Fab Shadow what?

Andrew Ridgely?:)

http://diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5010&stc=1 http://diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5010&stc=1 http://diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5010&stc=1 http://diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5010&stc=1

Big Troubles
03-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
You couldn't own Katydid.

Diddly fucking squat.

:lol:

LoungeMachine
03-30-2005, 07:09 PM

Exactly what I told him months ago

Isnt it Ironic that he goes around claiming to "own" every guy [never women, not on his radar] in here, yet cannot afford TO PAY HIS RENT.

:D

Dan
03-30-2005, 07:17 PM
WellDone Flappo.
Page 2

Jesterstar
03-30-2005, 07:18 PM
Exactly what I told him months ago

Isnt it Ironic that he goes around claiming to "own" every guy [never women, not on his radar] in here, yet cannot afford TO PAY HIS RENT.

Isn't it ironic you can't stop talking about me. I'm your jesus and it feels good to be worshiped my Child.

Guitar Shark
03-30-2005, 07:22 PM

Yeah what happened there anyway?

Roguesgirl
03-30-2005, 07:33 PM
congrats flappo...would you un-edit my post now? :o

rustoffa
03-30-2005, 07:53 PM
flaps!!!

What hath they wrought???!!!

Fucking Grate!!!!!!!

Pope Must Die
03-31-2005, 01:19 AM

Is it such a big dealio to mod at BOTH forums ? I mean , who gives a fuck , really ??

For all you know I could mod at a dozen more sammy hagar loving forums and you wouldn't have a clue , I think all this 'you belong here , not there' is really fucking childish.

IE: I do wtf I want , capische ?

:)

Matt White
03-31-2005, 01:23 AM
A mod trade?!?

So we traded Lou to them for Flappo?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Like we got Babe Ruth for a ham 'n' egger!!!

"What a world, what a world...."

Hardrock69
03-31-2005, 01:48 AM
YAAAY FLAPPO!!!!

WOHOO!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
03-31-2005, 03:14 AM
congrats flappo!

flappo
03-31-2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
A mod trade?!?

So we traded Lou to them for Flappo?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Like we got Babe Ruth for a ham 'n' egger!!!

"What a world, what a world...."

that's the nicest thing anyone's said aboot me for ages

from now on , you are an honorary dump meister and under my protection

anyone hassles you , let me know and i'll kick their fucking asses into the next server !

fryingdutchman
03-31-2005, 04:46 AM
I'm Flap-happy.

Congrats Flappo.

Coyote
03-31-2005, 04:50 AM
Go Flappo!

wooda
03-31-2005, 05:53 AM

They will only go if they are not loyal!!!

flappo
03-31-2005, 06:41 AM
i'm loyal

to me

Catfish
03-31-2005, 10:41 AM
Let the carnage commence...............

meatFLAPS is on the case.

3 new mods in one day, and NONE of them are Jesterfool?

Imagine our surprise.

congrats, flaps

Go fuck your dead dad's ass!

flappo
03-31-2005, 10:49 AM
oh dear , inter board cuntflict

whatever will become of it all ?

ZahZoo
03-31-2005, 11:35 AM

Does Mez pay the mods better here??? Let the bidding begin!!

Is there a bonus for pussies who delete threads?

Catfish
03-31-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm still curious what happened to the thread that used to be here and who the pussy is who deleted it.

ZahZoo
03-31-2005, 11:58 AM
I've heard the thread deletions is a new feature that came in the Pussy Links upgrade that was recently applied here.

Matt White
03-31-2005, 12:04 PM

that's the nicest thing anyone's said aboot me for ages

from now on , you are an honorary dump meister and under my protection

anyone hassles you , let me know and i'll kick their fucking asses into the next server !

BRILLIANT!!!

2005 if turning into a ROCKING FUCKING year!

All we need now is for DAVE TO TOUR!!!!

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
PLOP

Last edited by the kweenmum on 03-31-2005 at 08:53 PM

Full Bug
03-31-2005, 02:58 PM
Thread deletions is a trademark of the Links, does Sarge know the Army is on its way to a sister site of the Links? Very sad....

flappo
03-31-2005, 03:13 PM
i do wtf i want when i want , ya dont like it

tough shit

Mezro
03-31-2005, 03:30 PM

I never even thought about that Sesh.

Mezro...no harm intended...

Mezro
03-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Thread deletions is a trademark of the Links, does Sarge know the Army is on its way to a sister site of the Links? Very sad....

While I would prefer thread deletions not happen I want to give flappo a fair chance to shape Non.

Mezro...change can be scary and amazing all at once...give the guy a chance...i trust what he is up to...

Catfish
03-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Nobody's talking about anything Flappo has done...

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 05:54 PM
I never even thought about that Sesh.

Mezro...no harm intended...

We had a longstanding gentleman's agreement with the other Roth Army Webmasters which cut both ways.

To be honest I was a little more irritated when you made Grimsdale a mod the day after we did.

Maybe it was just a coincidence?

Whatever it's only the internet.

This should probably be a PM thing I guess but I hate to rob the viewers of any tiny drama going now that Mr Roth is doing fuck all...:)

Cheers!

ZahZoo
03-31-2005, 05:59 PM
Here ya go Mez some examples of board rules to help with the transformation. ;)

1. If you are coming here to attack and bash other Van Halen/DLR/Sam/Gary (anything that has to do with VH) web sites, it simply will not be tolerated any longer. If you don't like another message board, that's fine, but I don't want to hear about it here. By the same token, if you hate this site and want to insult, bash, and name-call, that also won't be tolerated. If I see anyone posting with the purpose of starting some inter-site nonsense, their post will be DELETED. Yes, DELETED and you will be warned. We rarely delete anything, but posts of this nature will be gone immediately. If you do it a second time, you are banned. There is no reprieve, you are gone. There will be no more tolerance for hatred of Van Halen sites and message boards anymore on here at all. If you don't agree or don't like this policy that's fine, don't post here anymore. If you e-mail me to ask you why you were banned, I will just forward this URL to you, you can figure out for yourself what you did wrong. Somehow I think you'll know.

2. If you personally attack or insult another individual, and I SEE IT, you will be warned once, then you will be banned the second time. No reprieve. If you can't debate and argue like adults without resorting to petty attacks, you will not be welcome here anymore. Enough is enough. And don't email me or say on the board that "So and so said this 4 weeks ago and you did nothing." If I don't see the post when I happen to be on the board, then I'm not going to do anything about things in the past. Think of it like speeding in your car. You get away with it all the time, but once in a while the cop pulls you over. Same thing here, if someone is constantly attacking other users eventually I will see if I've been missing it. If you can't have the Sam/Dave war without resorting to childish attacks and petty name-calling, you won't be posting here anymore. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

3. If you personally attack me, Sarge, Hitch, or any other moderator, you will be banned. Constructive criticism and discussion is of course fine. Common sense should tell you when you're crossing over the line. If it doesn't we'll help you. The mods here deal with all the crap for free, they get nothing out of moderating on this site, except they love Van Halen and help me out tremendously. You attack them, you're gone, simple. If you attack me, Fab, or Katydid, you're gone. I could care less if you hate us or not, but you won't waste my bandwidth and my dollars telling me you do. Waste some else's. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

4. If you screw with this site, attempt to hack it, or try to access un-authorized areas, you will be banned immediately. If you aren't sure what an un-authorized area is, then this probably doesn't apply to you. The small minority causing these kinds of problems know who they are and what they are doing. I have the IP addresses for every single access of this site, so if you think you're getting away with anything, you're not. At this point, I have no problem taking further action anymore, contacting your ISP if you're attempting to compromise this site. It is a criminal act, I guess I should start treating it as such. Again if you don't like or agree with this policy, don't post on here anymore.

5. If you have a problem with a webmaster who has the following opinions: Eddie Van Halen is my favorite musician/guitarist, Van Halen was at their best when David Lee Roth fronted them, DLR's first few solo records are good (DLR Band is fun too), I accepted and liked Sammy Hagar in VH, I have no issues with Gary Cherone, I don't like Sam's solo stuff, never have never will, Dave's voice doesn't sound that good anymore, and this damn post is too long! Now if you have a problem with me posting opinions that reflect those statements, then don't post here anymore.

6. Moderators can access your IP address in forums they moderate. This has never changed, never will change. If moderators are using your IP addresses to damage you somehow, I want to know immediately. It has never happened, and the group of mods we have have been with this site so long, they have earned your trust.

7. Moderators cannot see anyone's password. If someone says different, they're lying.

Reverberator
03-31-2005, 06:01 PM
Where the ferk is Cockney Cant .

Nickdfresh
03-31-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo

1. If you are coming here to attack and bash other Van Halen/DLR/Sam/Gary (anything that has to do with VH) web sites, it simply will not be tolerated any longer. If you don't like another message board, that's fine, but I don't want to hear about it here. By the same token, if you hate this site and want to insult, bash, and name-call, that also won't be tolerated. If I see anyone posting with the purpose of starting some inter-site nonsense, their post will be DELETED. Yes, DELETED and you will be warned. We rarely delete anything, but posts of this nature will be gone immediately. If you do it a second time, you are banned. There is no reprieve, you are gone. There will be no more tolerance for hatred of Van Halen sites and message boards anymore on here at all. If you don't agree or don't like this policy that's fine, don't post here anymore. If you e-mail me to ask you why you were banned, I will just forward this URL to you, you can figure out for yourself what you did wrong. Somehow I think you'll know.

2. If you personally attack or insult another individual, and I SEE IT, you will be warned once, then you will be banned the second time. No reprieve. If you can't debate and argue like adults without resorting to petty attacks, you will not be welcome here anymore. Enough is enough. And don't email me or say on the board that "So and so said this 4 weeks ago and you did nothing." If I don't see the post when I happen to be on the board, then I'm not going to do anything about things in the past. Think of it like speeding in your car. You get away with it all the time, but once in a while the cop pulls you over. Same thing here, if someone is constantly attacking other users eventually I will see if I've been missing it. If you can't have the Sam/Dave war without resorting to childish attacks and petty name-calling, you won't be posting here anymore. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

3. If you personally attack me, Sarge, Hitch, or any other moderator, you will be banned. Constructive criticism and discussion is of course fine. Common sense should tell you when you're crossing over the line. If it doesn't we'll help you. The mods here deal with all the crap for free, they get nothing out of moderating on this site, except they love Van Halen and help me out tremendously. You attack them, you're gone, simple. If you attack me, Fab, or Katydid, you're gone. I could care less if you hate us or not, but you won't waste my bandwidth and my dollars telling me you do. Waste some else's. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

4. If you screw with this site, attempt to hack it, or try to access un-authorized areas, you will be banned immediately. If you aren't sure what an un-authorized area is, then this probably doesn't apply to you. The small minority causing these kinds of problems know who they are and what they are doing. I have the IP addresses for every single access of this site, so if you think you're getting away with anything, you're not. At this point, I have no problem taking further action anymore, contacting your ISP if you're attempting to compromise this site. It is a criminal act, I guess I should start treating it as such. Again if you don't like or agree with this policy, don't post on here anymore.

5. If you have a problem with a webmaster who has the following opinions: Eddie Van Halen is my favorite musician/guitarist, Van Halen was at their best when David Lee Roth fronted them, DLR's first few solo records are good (DLR Band is fun too), I accepted and liked Sammy Hagar in VH, I have no issues with Gary Cherone, I don't like Sam's solo stuff, never have never will, Dave's voice doesn't sound that good anymore, and this damn post is too long! Now if you have a problem with me posting opinions that reflect those statements, then don't post here anymore.

6. Moderators can access your IP address in forums they moderate. This has never changed, never will change. If moderators are using your IP addresses to damage you somehow, I want to know immediately. It has never happened, and the group of mods we have have been with this site so long, they have earned your trust.

7. Moderators cannot see anyone's password. If someone says different, they're lying.

Please Noooooo! This site would become the:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=448590

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Please Noooooo! This site would become the:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=448590

I think you missed the reference there Nick...:)

ZahZoo
03-31-2005, 06:12 PM
May be too late Nick... ;)

Mezro
03-31-2005, 06:26 PM
We had a longstanding gentleman's agreement with the other Roth Army Webmasters which cut both ways.

To be honest I was a little more irritated when you made Grimsdale a mod the day after we did.

Maybe it was just a coincidence?

Whatever it's only the internet.

Nobody ever told me about that agreement. Had I known I would have honored it.

The Grimsdale thing was just coincidence: how often am I ever at your site to know what is going on?

Mezro...once again I'm sorry if you feel upset about the situation and wish you would have let me know about this sooner...

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 06:30 PM

The Grimsdale thing was just coincidence: how often am I ever at your site to know what is going on?

Mezro...once again I'm sorry if you feel upset about the situation and wish you would have let me know about this sooner...

I blame Pojo and BS they couldn't find their asses with both hands or maybe they have real lives at the moment...:)

I'm not upset, just a bit of bad netiquette...:)

Cheers!

Mezro
03-31-2005, 06:33 PM

The Roth Army is what it is. I don't know shit about the Links (never been a member there, never will be).

What is going on here is experimentation: shaking things up a bit, throwing some wildcards into the mix and watching how it all progresses. Staying the same is boring.

I've already stated that I'm not a big fan of thread deletion but am not opposed to it under certain circumstances. if any of the Mods get out of control with it I'll shut off the feature.

Mezro...for now, we sit back and enjoy the show...good bad or otherwise...

Catfish
03-31-2005, 06:34 PM
So what happened to that FUCKING THREAD that got deleted?

God damn this place. The fucking Links.

For once I am in complete agreement with ZahZoo.

A cryin' shame, it is.

MAX
03-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Hi Fish.

How's your sister? :) Does she still scream out my name in her sleep?

Catfish
03-31-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hi Fish.

How's your sister? :) Does she still scream out my name in her sleep?

LOL, no, but that 13-year-old Portuguese whore aunt of yours can’t stop yelling, “Oh-ah Ch-hat-a-feeesh!”

MAX
03-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Hahahahaha!!!!

She called you a bargain cos she was the best you ever had.

Brett
03-31-2005, 07:31 PM
last edited by brett , nazi mod at the linx , i mean flappo the grate

hahahaah

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 07:34 PM
What if Hitler's descendants counter sue you...;)

Brett
03-31-2005, 07:41 PM
Sesh owns me and my crappy site

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Oof!

I've been pooh pooed.

You still in the huff with me then?

Brett
03-31-2005, 07:45 PM
No I love you Sesh, you're a swell fellow.

Seshmeister
03-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Tremendous!

You had me worried for a minute there.:)

Full Bug
03-31-2005, 09:48 PM
The Roth Army is what it is. I don't know shit about the Links (never been a member there, never will be).
What is going on here is experimentation: shaking things up a bit, throwing some wildcards into the mix and watching how it all progresses. Staying the same is boring.
I've already stated that I'm not a big fan of thread deletion but am not opposed to it under certain circumstances. if any of the Mods get out of control with it I'll shut off the feature.
Mez, you havent been around long (Not even a year if your dates in your bio are right) but deleting a great thread that is over 7 pages long is not cool Mez, I have been around here since 2001 and its not cool dude, whatever the reason, closed maybe, but not deleted, you are pissing more people off then you may think with this move, but then again what does my view matter, after all I aint sent money yet right?
I have a hard time believing Sarge would be cool with all this....But again, WTF do I know?

MAX
03-31-2005, 10:01 PM
What thread was deleted? :confused:

Full Bug
03-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by MAX
What thread was deleted? :confused:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/show...&threadid=19061
The one where Rikk started talking about firing his drummer, but turned into Flab making threats and Mezro having a fit about it.....

Mezro:"I want it done now!"
"Fix the fucking problem NOW. I am not fucking with any of you!"
"don't fuck with me, don't drag me into childish shit and don't let this shit ever happen again...I am fucking pissed off..."
"You know who is done? The one who is fucking with Private Messages.
"Mezro...when I find out who the fuck it is you are gone...and I don't give a fuck if it means seeing one of my friends go...somebody better come clean fucking NOW!...."
Actually, those quotes from Mez were from another thread talking about the one that was deleted.....

MAX
03-31-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks Bug.

I really don't know what to think cos I noticed it was closed. I don't understand why it needed to be deleted.

academic punk
03-31-2005, 10:18 PM
That brings up a good point..where the fuck is RIKK? Or Fab? Very strange that they ain't around - either of them - directly in the wake of that shit storm...what the hey?

MAX
03-31-2005, 10:24 PM
I talked to Rikk yesterday. I dunno if he's coming back at all. Maybe he is but I couldn't tell from talking to him.

Oh and Bug, I'm well aware of said thread now.

academic punk
03-31-2005, 10:28 PM
What happend with RIKK??? I definitely missed something....

MAX
03-31-2005, 10:35 PM
I really don't know what to say at this point.

Full Bug
03-31-2005, 10:38 PM
All I know is that the way things are done around here has changed LARGE, and I aint the only one bringing it up, ifs thats cool with all is up to all members I guess, POJO used to be in charge of Mods ect, I guess you cant go home again....I used to be a mod here for 2 years at one time, wouldnt want the job now....

LoungeMachine
03-31-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I talked to Rikk yesterday. I dunno if he's coming back at all. Maybe he is but I couldn't tell from talking to him.

Wha ???

seriously?

or is this just some cyber mini-drama ?

weird.

You mean people actually take this shit SERIOUSLY?

who knew:rolleyes:

MAX
03-31-2005, 10:47 PM
I dunno, I'm just chillin' being the mellow dude that I am.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Oh and Bug, I'm well aware of said thread now.

If that is fact then Rikk is a bitch, End of story.

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:07 AM
i tried deleting this one , really i did

haha

Rikk
04-01-2005, 12:14 AM
We're not fighting. We're not anything.

So much notoriety. Fuckin' soap opera.

Mr Grimsdale
04-01-2005, 12:19 AM

hahaha

i'm sooooo fookin' popular
anyway when's the hitchworld shite gonna get renamed in my honour?!?!?!

iliketofuckbunnyrabbitsandlittlepuppies

Mr Grimsdale
04-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
We're not fighting. We're not anything.

So much notoriety. Fuckin' soap opera.

gawd, it's like dallas with rubber underwear and stuff

i don't know about the rest of you but i'm hooked

MAX
04-01-2005, 12:27 AM
If that is fact then Rikk is a bitch, End of story.

Admit it, you really like men don't you? You like men, you like to be manhandled and you like the men on this site.

Cum clean and out of the closet Jest. You might feel better.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:30 AM
I like it when poeple aren't as smart as me. Then they get owned.

MAX
04-01-2005, 12:36 AM
I like it when poeple aren't as smart as me. Then they get owned.

Aiiight Think Tank,

Answer me this. In your own words and by your own definition, would you please explain to all of us what excactly you are referring by being "owned?"

Dr. Love
04-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Aiiight Think Tank,

Answer me this. In your own words and by your own definition, would you please explain to all of us what excactly you are referring by being "owned?"

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidtalk.mspx

That might help.

pwn: A typo-deliberate version of own, a slang term often used to express superiority over others that can be used maliciously, depending on the situation. This could also be spelled "0\/\/n3d" or "pwn3d," among other variations.

MAX
04-01-2005, 01:02 AM
LMAO!!!

Doc, that is too perfect. I'll bet my question will leave poor Jester completely perplexed for days.

ZahZoo
04-01-2005, 09:00 AM

Ok I take it back... you're going for more a of a Pasture Dump (Pleasure Dome) vibe then? My mistake!!

Maybe you could give Guitar Shark a mod role... He was one of the top dawgs at the Dome... Madman with Karma points!!!

Mezro
04-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Ok I take it back... you're going for more a of a Pasture Dump (Pleasure Dome) vibe then? My mistake!!

Maybe you could give Guitar Shark a mod role... He was one of the top dawgs at the Dome... Madman with Karma points!!!

Sorry I can't please you Z but I'm really not too concerned about catering to the minority.

Mezro...I will continue to change things up and see what happens...if that bothers some people then so be it...

Mezro
04-01-2005, 01:32 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/show...&threadid=19061
The one where Rikk started talking about firing his drummer, but turned into Flab making threats and Mezro having a fit about it.....

My way of saying this bullshit soap opera is over.

Mezro...sends the right message and is better than banning people I consider friends...

flappo
04-01-2005, 01:37 PM
while sarge is saving his privates ryan over in big bad iraq , i think we should all give the big guy some respecto , ja ?

flappo
04-01-2005, 01:39 PM
FUCK THIS SHIT

SARGE HAS PUT MEZRO IN CHARGE

RESPECT HIS WRATH !

;) :)

Mezro
04-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Thanks Bug.

I really don't know what to think cos I noticed it was closed. I don't understand why it needed to be deleted.

You of all people know exactly why it was closed.

Mezro...PM me if you need an explanation MAX...

Matt White
04-01-2005, 01:42 PM
So the goal post have been moved?!?

PLAY ON!!!

Nickdfresh
04-01-2005, 01:43 PM

I think it was a good move to close the thread incidently, I think threads that go off the rails should be closed, as well as any JOE THUNDER thread, but...

Complaints: If you are going to complain to the staff about something that you find offensive on this website, don't waste your breath. Chances are.. we don't give a FUCK! We champion free speech on this website, and your complaint won't be the first. If you feel like you still must complain about something click here.
Feedback: We love to get positive feedback on this website, so use the links below to contact our staff.

http://www.rotharmy.com/purpose.shtml

Perhaps this no longer applies. I just think we should be honest about that. Not trying to be a dickhead.

Nickdfresh
04-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Dupe! Sorry.

Mezro
04-01-2005, 01:54 PM
And fuck this small group of people bitching.

Most people have no idea how tired the Webbies are of certain bullshit soap operas and other petty garbage. Sarge gave me the keys to fix things..and I will. Not every move will be popular..but I really don't give a fuck if panties get in a bunch. Change is never easy.

If a thread is pulled there is a fucking reason - it has nothing to do with censorship or a personal attack on anyone. A few of you shift into some sort of Vietnam flashback when it comes to deleted threads. Get over the past and move on.

This is just a fucking place where Roth fans get together and shoot the shit. This is not the real world, this is not your living room and this place should not be the center of your social universe. If it is, get a hobby, get a clue or get some fucking help.

Mezro...spend more time coming up with creative solutions on how to improve the site and less time bitching about people trying to make a difference...

flappo
04-01-2005, 01:57 PM
mezro= the new hitch

no bs

Mezro
04-01-2005, 02:00 PM
mezro= the new hitch

no bs

flappo = the new world order

no bs

Mezro...i'm not taking shit from anybody flappo...that is just how it is...

Full Bug
04-01-2005, 02:02 PM
And fuck this small group of people bitching.

Most people have no idea how tired the Webbies are of certain bullshit soap operas and other petty garbage. Sarge gave me the keys to fix things..and I will. Not every move will be popular..but I really don't give a fuck if panties get in a bunch. Change is never easy.

If a thread is pulled there is a fucking reason - it has nothing to do with censorship or a personal attack on anyone. A few of you shift into some sort of Vietnam flashback when it comes to deleted threads. Get over the past and move on.

This is just a fucking place where Roth fans get together and shoot the shit. This is not the real world, this is not your living room and this place should not be the center of your social universe. If it is, get a hobby, get a clue or get some fucking help.

Mezro...spend more time coming up with creative solutions on how to improve the site and less time bitching about people trying to make a difference...
Thats a cop-out....The Webbies are tired? What, from closing threads? Thats crap, Pojo and Brownsound havent done shit in years, nothing personal Mezro, but you are turning this place into the DLR LINKS, I would love to hear from these so called webbies that are tired of it.....
What a shame what this site is becoming compared to what it was.....

Mezro
04-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Thats a cop-out....The Webbies are tired? What, from closing threads? Thats crap, Pojo and Brownsound havent done shit in years, nothing personal Mezro, but you are turning this place into the DLR LINKS, I would love to hear from these so called webbies that are tired of it.....

And you are a burnt out, paranoid pot head who needs to get a life and shut the fuck up.

You have done nothing productive in your entire existence let alone here at the Army. I can find a guy like you in every corner bar - talking about your "big dreams" and all the "great things" you are going to do. In reality, you'll do nothing except clean your bong and point out all the things wrong in life.

Nothing personal bug but you represent the lowest common denominator in life and are turning the Roth Army into a homeless shelter.

Mezro...now go pack another bowl, watch some cartoons and read High Times on the can...fucking loser...

Catfish
04-01-2005, 02:15 PM

I don’t care who did it. Deleting threads is the act of a fucking PUSSY.

Ask Brett.

Flappo mocks Brett here but champions Brett’s No. 1 practice in his own fucking forum? What the sweet fuck has happened to this site?

Flapps, you're better than this.

Brett
04-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Yeah I know, I deleted all of your posts didn't I? Oh that's right, the hacker did. Probably one of your brethren Fuckfish.

Yes deleting posts on a message board is the act of a pussy. LOL, yeah ok internet dork. It's amazing what you find to be a big deal in the scope of life. And like posts have NEVER been deleted at DDLR. The whole Fab incident ring any bells? Perhaps Sesh can chime in here. Weren't there some threads that were deleted?

I made sure I edited for you Cuntfist.

Mezro
04-01-2005, 02:22 PM
I don’t care who did it. Deleting threads is the act of a fucking PUSSY.

And to comment on a situation you know nothing about is the act of a clueless pussy.

Mezro...don't play the big man Catfish...you'll lose every time...

Catfish
04-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Yeah I know, I deleted all of your posts didn't I? Oh that's right, the hacker did. Probably one of your brethren Fuckfish.

Yes deleting posts on a message board is the act of a pussy. LOL, yeah ok internet dork. It's amazing what you find to be a big deal in the scope of life. And like posts have NEVER been deleted at DDLR. The whole Fab incident ring any bells?

I made sure I edited for you Cuntfist.

Internet dork? ME?

LMMFAO!!!

How many boards do you RUN, dweeb? I only post on one or two. I don’t fucking OWN any of them! And your crown jewel is the Links, which makes you the biggest bone smuggler ever. Go give your wife a kiss and try not to think about the dude next door when you’re doing it.

Catfish
04-01-2005, 02:26 PM
And to comment on a situation you know nothing about is the act of a clueless pussy.

Mezro...don't play the big man Catfish...you'll lose every time...

Oops…my bad member #4,445.

Brett
04-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Yes and you average what 25 posts a day on it? LOL, you are the last one to talk dickhead. You average 3 times what I do on my own site stoner.

How many boards do I own?? Hmmm...let's see...one. Oh yeah JamToThis that was given to me. Ok two. Wow.

Of course you don't own any of them, you'd never shell out a penny of your own cash to spew your bullshit, you'll do it on someone else's dime.

Catfish
04-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Of course you don't own any of them, you'd never shell out a penny of your own cash to spew your bullshit, you'll do it on someone else's dime.

You're god damn right!!!! LOL!!!

Brett
04-01-2005, 02:31 PM
I always am.

Mezro
04-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Oops…my bad member #4,445.

Come on Catfish - you need to do a little better than that.

Mezro...do you work Catfish?...

Mezro
04-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Hello..Mr. Big Fish.

Mezro...do you have a job?...

Full Bug
04-01-2005, 03:13 PM
And you are a burnt out, paranoid pot head who needs to get a life and shut the fuck up.
You have done nothing productive in your entire existence let alone here at the Army. I can find a guy like you in every corner bar - talking about your "big dreams" and all the "great things" you are going to do. In reality, you'll do nothing except clean your bong and point out all the things wrong in life.
Nothing personal bug but you represent the lowest common denominator in life and are turning the Roth Army into a homeless shelter.
Mezro...now go pack another bowl, watch some cartoons and read High Times on the can...fucking loser...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Is it OK if I use that retarded rant for my sig? :D
Doesnt take much to set you off eh Mez? You should maybe take something for that.....:cool:

Catfish
04-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Hello..Mr. Big Fish.

Mezro...do you have a job?...

None of your goddamn business, 4,445!

Full Bug
04-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Has there ever been a Webbie thats rants that bad? Me thinks not....

Mezro
04-01-2005, 03:57 PM
None of your goddamn business, 4,445!

Like I thought...unemployed.

Mezro...4,445 - what Catfish netted last year...get a job and shut the fuck up...

Mezro
04-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Has there ever been a Webbie thats rants that bad? Me thinks not....

Put down the bong and show me how it's done.

Mezro...dazzle me with your skills Bug...

Roy Munson
04-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Oh, no...

Two of my old friends are fighting!

Stop it!! Stop it!!

Full Bug
04-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Put down the bong and show me how it's done.
Mezro...dazzle me with your skills Bug...
Your skills are mostly fine Mez, I think the title "Webmaster" has gone to your head, the best Webbies dont do much of anything, like closing threads that dont agree with what you think should be said.....
Go ahead and ban me, would prove my point.....Oh thats right, I havent donated anything yet, my view means nothing.....
here comes the speech on how hard it is to be a webbie.....And unless I throw bucks at Sarge I mean nothing....

flappo
04-01-2005, 04:11 PM
what brett did to me is in the past

like i give a shit

hahah

flappo
04-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Your skills are mostly fine Mez, I think the title "Webmaster" has gone to your head, the best Webbies dont do much of anything, like closing threads that dont agree with what you think should be said.....
Go ahead and ban me, would prove my point.....Oh thats right, I havent donated anything yet, my view means nothing.....
here comes the speech on how hard it is to be a webbie.....And unless I throw bucks at Sarge I mean nothing....
\
don't slag off MY fuckn webbie , you cunt

NOT in MY club !

Full Bug
04-01-2005, 04:16 PM
And whats up with this "Mezro' WHATEVER" crap you got going on, are you the Rock who talks about himself in the third person? Get over your self....

Mezro
04-01-2005, 04:25 PM

Nothing has gone to my head Bug - I'm am exactly the same guy as before.

What has changed is your perspective because I'm doing things you disagree with.

Mezro...ban you for what?...get over yourself Bug...

Mezro
04-01-2005, 04:27 PM
And whats up with this "Mezro' WHATEVER" crap you got going on, are you the Rock who talks about himself in the third person? Get over your self....

Yes Bug, I am the Rock:rolleyes:

Mezro...would you like the People's Elbow or an arched eyebrow for emphasis?...

Figs
04-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Congratulations on becoming a mod, Flappo!!!

Oh sorry, wrong thread......

Full Bug
04-01-2005, 04:35 PM

Mezro...ban you for what?...get over yourself Bug...
I am just speaking what others are saying as well Mez, if you believe it or not is your problem....

Roy Munson
04-01-2005, 05:09 PM
DRAMA

Brett
04-01-2005, 05:10 PM
What's up Munson, good to see you're alive!

Mezro
04-01-2005, 05:11 PM
I am just speaking what others are saying as well Mez, if you believe it or not is your problem....

Not a problem when I don't give a fuck what people have to say.

Mezro...but thanks for bringing to my attention Bug...

Full Bug
04-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Not a problem when I don't give a fuck what people have to say.
Mezro...but thanks for bringing to my attention Bug...
If you dont give a fuck why are you glad I brought it to your attention? :D
For the record Mez, your a putzz....;)

Roy Munson
04-01-2005, 05:53 PM
What's up Munson, good to see you're alive!

Yo, Brett. Yup. Still alive. I'm just not sure that I've been living!

I've been lruking for a long time at all 3 places: Links, Army, DDLR. I might have found some time to start posting and busting balls again. All in good fun.

Roy

Catfish
04-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Like I thought...unemployed.

Mezro...4,445 - what Catfish netted last year...get a job and shut the fuck up...

Yeah, uh huh…

Actually, I just got DONE working…

Working my cock back out of your sister’s ass!

Brett
04-01-2005, 05:57 PM
LOL, I hear ya Munson. Good to see you.

Catfish
04-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Good to see my boy Munson!

Damn, Member 4,445 can't even fight! This thread is boring the shit out of me!

Mezro
04-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Good to see my boy Munson!

Damn, Member 4,445 can't even fight! This thread is boring the shit out of me!

When your best shot is a sister dig it reinforces that the only thing i'll be fighting in this thread is boredom.

Mezro...take your game up a few levels and then call me...

Catfish
04-01-2005, 06:17 PM
When your best shot is a sister dig it reinforces that the only thing i'll be fighting in this thread is boredom.

Mezro...take your game up a few levels and then call me...

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Member 4,445 is the perfect admin for this New Army.

Mezro
04-01-2005, 06:28 PM
:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Member 4,445 is the perfect admin for this New Army.

Catbitch is the perfect representation of underachieving white trash.

Mezro...show me the superior Catbitch mind...where is the wit? the wisdom? the sage like words we would expect from a man of your stature...what a fucking loser...

MAX
04-01-2005, 07:02 PM

Mezro,

I never questioned as to why it was closed. It was an ugly assed thread from the beginning. I tried to play peacemaker when the shitstorm started in the first place. The deletion of it is what threw me for a loop. None of my business anyhoo.

Late,

Max

Splooge
04-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Fak!!

Barney...............

Igosplut
04-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Mezro,

I never questioned as to why it was closed. It was an ugly assed thread from the beginning. I tried to play peacemaker when the shitstorm started in the first place. The deletion of it is what threw me for a loop.

OK it was closed,So tell me, why was it deleted??

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 09:08 PM
and a chill fills the room. :D

MAX
04-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut
OK it was closed,So tell me, why was it deleted??

I have yet to ask Mezro but I will.

Northern Girl
04-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Hasn't he already answered that here?

Northern Girl
04-01-2005, 10:06 PM

Mezro...sends the right message and is better than banning people I consider friends...

MAX
04-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Sorry, I missed that. :(

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I have yet to ask Mezro but I will.
Dont bother, he will only give you a Brett / VH Links type answer....:rolleyes:

Brett
04-02-2005, 01:33 AM
And what would that answer be bong resin?

MAX
04-02-2005, 01:37 AM

Well, you'd prolly tell me to fuck off and grow a pair. :p :)

Nickdfresh
04-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Mezro,

I never questioned as to why it was closed. It was an ugly assed thread from the beginning. I tried to play peacemaker when the shitstorm started in the first place. The deletion of it is what threw me for a loop. None of my business anyhoo.

Late,

Max

I didn't! (play peace maker that is, I didst thou "let slip the dogs of war" in that one) I'll admit that.:D

ashstralia
04-02-2005, 02:10 AM
fuck yeah!

what happened to 'it aint rock and roll without a little conflict'?

Igosplut
04-02-2005, 07:01 AM

Just the answer he gave..

ZahZoo
04-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl

There-in lies the heart of the issue... this place has always had a policy that bannings, thread closures and/or deletions were a pussy's way out of board management.

Great pride was taken in policing this place through a more direct in-your-face method of letting the inner culture run the ship. Many a Roth Army warrior's battle chests were filled with the battle booty & corpses of the fallen that were taken down in a true Army fashion... through blood and pure aggression. Has the Diamond Mafia been forgotten with EEAS??

To bring in civil policies and a rule of law is to align this place with the safer haven for the meek and mild such as the Links, Pleasure Dome, etc... In essence, it's like having the fucking Girl Scouts leading the Marine Corps...

While the notion of order, civility, and gentle handedness may sound appealing to some of those without the stomach for a rough and tumble no-holds-barred atmosphere... To embrace this it's a slap in the face to mighty warriors that built this place. Go ahead and neuter your strongest soldiers and allow this attrocity if you want a new Den-Mother... IMO it is a great disrespect for the veterans who rocked the house that Roth built!!!

flappo
04-02-2005, 09:13 AM
i'll edit , delete , close

do anything i fucking like

fuck the fucking rule book

flappo
04-02-2005, 09:16 AM
the diamond mafia , like warf , is history , i don't know wtf that guy is playing at to be honest , he used to be very cool but now he just runs around making stupid fucking comments

that's in the past , nobody gives a fuck about all that crap anyway , it was funny at the time , but who gives a shit now ?

we're looking to the future as far as i'm cuntcerned

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 09:25 AM
There-in lies the heart of the issue... this place has always had a policy that bannings, thread closures and/or deletions were a pussy's way out of board management.

Great pride was taken in policing this place through a more direct in-your-face method of letting the inner culture run the ship. Many a Roth Army warrior's battle chests were filled with the battle booty & corpses of the fallen that were taken down in a true Army fashion... through blood and pure aggression. Has the Diamond Mafia been forgotten with EEAS??

To bring in civil policies and a rule of law is to align this place with the safer haven for the meek and mild such as the Links, Pleasure Dome, etc... In essence, it's like having the fucking Girl Scouts leading the Marine Corps...

While the notion of order, civility, and gentle handedness may sound appealing to some of those without the stomach for a rough and tumble no-holds-barred atmosphere... To embrace this it's a slap in the face to mighty warriors that built this place. Go ahead and neuter your strongest soldiers and allow this attrocity if you want a new Den-Mother... IMO it is a great disrespect for the veterans who rocked the house that Roth built!!!
Great post Zoo....

ZahZoo
04-02-2005, 09:31 AM

Rock on Flappo!!

Maybe I should go make this a thread of it's own rather than pollute your Modship worship zone eh?

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Likely something like this, hopefully shorter....

3. If you personally attack me, Tim, Goo, or any other moderator, you will be banned. Constructive criticism and discussion is of course fine. Common sense should tell you when you're crossing over the line. If it doesn't we'll help you. The mods here deal with all the crap for free, they get nothing out of moderating on this site, except they love Van Halen and help me out tremendously. You attack them, you're gone, simple. If you attack me, Tim, or Goo, you're gone. I could care less if you hate us or not, but you won't waste my bandwidth and my dollars telling me you do. Waste some else's. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

8. Tim, Goo, and myself can access everyone's IP address, again this is nothing new. If you don't trust us, don't post.

9. Tim, Goo, and I can find your passwords if we have to. We never need to know what they are, so this isn't even an issue. Like I said before, if you don't trust us after 3 years to protect your privacy the best we can on here, then don't post here anymore. We're not compromosing anyone's ability to use their account, unless they have been banned.

10. IP addresses are not visible to all users. There was a flaw in something I DID a while back that allowed people who weren't administrators and moderators to see IP addresses from the Recent Visitors page. The problem has been corrected.

11. I don't condone anyone on this staff breaking into anyone else's web site. If I find out they're doing it, they will be removed. End of story.

12. Registrations on this board will be monitored by me. Nobody will be posting until after I approve their registration. Free e-mail addresses are gone, you may not register using one like yahoo.com or hotmail.com. If it's too much to ask to take some responsibility for yourself and use a real e-mail account, then you can't post here. People who are already members who have free e-mail accounts ARE TOTALLY FINE! If you are current member and want to switch to a free e-mail provider, absolutely you can. This new policy just affects NEW registrations.

14. Emails from me. Very rarely will I send e-mails to anyone from here, unless I know you very well, or I'm responding to one you sent me. I usually use Private Messages instead if I have to ask you something. Now of course once in a while I do mail everyone about something, but it's very rare. If you're getting those KLEZ worm viruses from my email address, don't open it, it's not from me. Just delete them! Our server seems to have a problem keeping them out, and it randomnly grabs e-mail addresses and mails the KLEZ virus out so it appears it came from the user, but it hasn't. I get about 20-30 of them a day, from all different users on the board. I'm trying to figure out a way to stop it, but so far no luck. It's really freaking annoying, just delete them if you get them. Sometimes the subject of the e-mail says "A new game," or something like that.

Sarge's Little Helper
04-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Likely something like this, hopefully shorter....

3. If you personally attack me, Tim, Goo, or any other moderator, you will be banned. Constructive criticism and discussion is of course fine. Common sense should tell you when you're crossing over the line. If it doesn't we'll help you. The mods here deal with all the crap for free, they get nothing out of moderating on this site, except they love Van Halen and help me out tremendously. You attack them, you're gone, simple. If you attack me, Tim, or Goo, you're gone. I could care less if you hate us or not, but you won't waste my bandwidth and my dollars telling me you do. Waste some else's. If you don't agree or like this policy, don't post here anymore.

8. Tim, Goo, and myself can access everyone's IP address, again this is nothing new. If you don't trust us, don't post.

9. Tim, Goo, and I can find your passwords if we have to. We never need to know what they are, so this isn't even an issue. Like I said before, if you don't trust us after 3 years to protect your privacy the best we can on here, then don't post here anymore. We're not compromosing anyone's ability to use their account, unless they have been banned.

10. IP addresses are not visible to all users. There was a flaw in something I DID a while back that allowed people who weren't administrators and moderators to see IP addresses from the Recent Visitors page. The problem has been corrected.

11. I don't condone anyone on this staff breaking into anyone else's web site. If I find out they're doing it, they will be removed. End of story.

12. Registrations on this board will be monitored by me. Nobody will be posting until after I approve their registration. Free e-mail addresses are gone, you may not register using one like yahoo.com or hotmail.com. If it's too much to ask to take some responsibility for yourself and use a real e-mail account, then you can't post here. People who are already members who have free e-mail accounts ARE TOTALLY FINE! If you are current member and want to switch to a free e-mail provider, absolutely you can. This new policy just affects NEW registrations.

14. Emails from me. Very rarely will I send e-mails to anyone from here, unless I know you very well, or I'm responding to one you sent me. I usually use Private Messages instead if I have to ask you something. Now of course once in a while I do mail everyone about something, but it's very rare. If you're getting those KLEZ worm viruses from my email address, don't open it, it's not from me. Just delete them! Our server seems to have a problem keeping them out, and it randomnly grabs e-mail addresses and mails the KLEZ virus out so it appears it came from the user, but it hasn't. I get about 20-30 of them a day, from all different users on the board. I'm trying to figure out a way to stop it, but so far no luck. It's really freaking annoying, just delete them if you get them. Sometimes the subject of the e-mail says "A new game," or something like that.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

flappo
04-02-2005, 09:43 AM
you ain't missing much

brett's ok , he deserves some respect for being daft enough to waste his dough on cunts like the vh boys

but as for teh forum

it's totally fucking boring , always has been

it's no army

Northern Girl
04-02-2005, 10:44 AM
I don’t usually do this sort of thing, but I’m hormonal and will use that as my defense if need be. :D

A lot of people are getting carried away here. Mezro is a fair and honorable man and also one of ideas and vision. We all know his attitude and the way he conducts himself. It’s funny how only a couple weeks ago I was reading post after post praising him; and now because he’s in a different position, he is being questioned.

Order, civility, and gentle-handedness? Is that really what you see happening here? He made flappo a mod for goodness sakes! (No offense flap. :D) There will be plenty of battles to keep the warriors happy.

I don’t think anyone is being disrespected here. If nothing else, keeping this site alive and fresh is a tribute to those that built it. We can focus on the future and still respect the past. :cool:

You certainly all have the right to your opinions, but let’s give the guy a chance and give him the benefit of the doubt and see what happens. You never know what’s going to happen until you try. :)

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 10:51 AM

Mezro is a fair and honorable man and also one of ideas and vision.
Remember those words after he deletes one of your threads in the future....
You make him out to be God or something....

Northern Girl
04-02-2005, 11:00 AM

I will. Thanks for the advice.

Is being fair and honorable such a rarity in men, that if you possess it you are a God? Interesting statement on men...

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 11:06 AM

funny. The same thing you guys used to FREAK out about when I modded main. I edited ONE post. I believe it was Flappo that spazed the most. No? I could be wrong. :)

Brett
04-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Bug, I wrote that about 4 years ago, get the fuck over it, and it's about 5,000,000 posts buried somewhere. It was necessary because of braindead idiots like you. It hasn't been necessary in years.

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:12 PM

And you make yourself out to be a bitter asshole.

Mezro...you assume I am going to delete threads left and right...you make many assumptions...all of which are off the mark...

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:19 PM
t’s funny how only a couple weeks ago I was reading post after post praising him; and now because he’s in a different position, he is being questioned.

There is a small group on here that will bitch about everything and anything.

For the last time: I gave fair warning about the soap opera, the individuals involved gave their word to me it would end. It didn't and I pulled the plug on the thread to send a message.

Mezro...I kept my word which is more than most of you can do...

flappo
04-02-2005, 02:19 PM
funny. The same thing you guys used to FREAK out about when I modded main. I edited ONE post. I believe it was Flappo that spazed the most. No? I could be wrong. :)

yeah , i'm such a hypocrite

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Bitter? Nah, just trying to keep the spirit alive of what made the Army the place to be in the first place....

DavidLeeNatra
04-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Bitter? Nah, just trying to keep the spirit alive of what made the Army the place to be in the first place....

FB...I hear ya...but don't you see that the change of the army has also a lot to do with the change of a lot of people who joined it? this is not the "old-school"-army and some things that worked in the past don't work in the present...and to have a good army in the future things sometimes need a makeover...

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:28 PM

And I'm not?

Mezro...one thing you don't agree with and suddenly I don't embody the spirit of the Army?...

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
this is not the "old-school"-army and some things that worked in the past don't work in the present...and to have a good army in the future things sometimes need a makeover...
Damm, that sounds like something Eddie would have said about new Van Hagar....;) :D

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 02:37 PM
And I'm not?
Mezro...one thing you don't agree with and suddenly I don't embody the spirit of the Army?...
Full Bug....No, it aint personal, I'm sure your a huge Roth fan tried and true, just dont agree with how your running things is all....

DavidLeeNatra
04-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Damm, that sounds like something Eddie would have said about new Van Hagar....;) :D

this makes you #1 on my "who should be banned next"-list... ;) :D

mez?

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Full Bug....No, it aint personal, I'm sure your a huge Roth fan tried and true, just dont agree with how your running things is all....

Cool man. Then let me be the first one to apologize for calling you a stoner bitch:D

Mezro...I'm a huge Roth fan, a huge fan of the Army, a huge fan of free speech and a huge fan of trying to change things up a bit...

Mezro
04-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
this makes you #1 on my "who should be banned next"-list... ;) :D

mez?

I am not making Full Bug a martyr:D

Mezro...no plan to ban him either...

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 03:03 PM
I am not making Full Bug a martyr:D

Mezro...no plan to ban him either...
Then I guess a Mod job is out of the question? Its not fair Flappo gets to Mod both sites ya know....:D

Mezro
04-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Then I guess a Mod job is out of the question? Its not fair Flappo gets to Mod both sites ya know....:D

Oh shit..LOL

Mezro...maybe I can create a nice safe forum just for you...

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Cool man. Then let me be the first one to apologize for calling you a stoner bitch:D

That was quite the slam, little moody that day?

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 03:06 PM
That was quite the slam, little moody that day? Normally I just hear venom like that from my gal.... :D

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Oops, that was suppost to be an edit....

Mezro
04-02-2005, 03:10 PM
That was quite the slam, little moody that day?

Mezro...pulling punches is not something i'm good at...

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 05:37 PM
yeah , i'm such a hypocrite

nah... but you'll get there.;)

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 05:40 PM

yeah man... you kind of insulted a few of us that day. :D I immediately reached for my bong and shouted "he aint talkin' bout me". :lol:

Mezro
04-02-2005, 05:43 PM
yeah man... you kind of insulted a few of us that day. :D I immediately reached for my bong and shouted "he aint talkin' bout me". :lol:

Mezro...you know what I was going for...i'm pro green even though i don't smoke...

Big Troubles
04-02-2005, 05:45 PM
I think the stoners deserve a forum. :D actually, i think we have it in the WWE thread.

Full Bug
04-02-2005, 06:43 PM
A sad day for the Stoned everywhere....

ashstralia
04-03-2005, 04:17 AM
Mezro...pulling punches is not something i'm good at...

apparently being a narcissistic egomaniac
with a god complex is, though.

but what would i know?

i'm just a non-donating white trash chump
from down under.

Pope Must Die
04-03-2005, 06:08 AM
me too

Reverberator
04-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Such my coch .

Mezro
04-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
apparently being a narcissistic egomaniac
with a god complex is, though.

but what would i know?

i'm just a non-donating white trash chump
from down under.

Sorry if you view confidence as an ego. I have no plans on changing myself to cater to your misconceptions.

Mezro...you are wrong ashy...

ashstralia
04-11-2005, 10:52 AM
ok, i'm glad we cleared that up.

Katydid
04-13-2005, 07:52 PM
HEY SHITHEAD!!!!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Golden AWe
KAAATYYY!!!!

http://www.zrlm.com/studio561/Shithead2.JPG

http://www.zrlm.com/studio561/Shithead2.JPG [/QUOTE]

Nickdfresh
04-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Remember your good Catholic manners Katydunce:
http://www.phunc.com/monkey/jesuslovesu.jpg

academic punk
04-13-2005, 08:03 PM
That question also applies to the "How would you describe Jesterstar's underwear?" thread.

Favoritism? Bias? at the Army? NEVER!

Matt White
04-14-2005, 12:06 AM
BRILLIANT!!!