PDA

View Full Version : Make Sure Your God-damned Washing Machine Works Well!

UGS
03-31-2005, 09:51 PM
Ok, I mentioned this in Dr. Love's ass hair thread. . .

This is for the benefit of all guys out there, and for any girls who might have balls for reasons I'm not going to get into.

Make. . .sure. . .your washing machine. . .rinses your clothes properly

Here it goes. . .

I few weeks ago, I put on a seemingly clean pair of boxers while getting ready for work. So far, typical day. I go to work, everything seems fine, and then I stand up. Mind you, this is after sitting down for a couple hours. For some reason, my balls are really sweaty, much more than any other time in my life. I know this because they feel really cool against the breeze caused by getting up. Not paying attention, I get back to work.

An hour later, I get up again. Same cool breezey sensation. "Why are my balls so sweaty? This is getting uncomfortable"

Ten minutes later, I can't take it anymore, because my balls are BURNING! IT IS EXCRUCIATING PAIN. I quickly go to a washroom stall to evaluate the situation. My balls are beet-red, and burning like a motherfucker, and sweating. They also itch. I thought I had some STD or something. I was pretty scared. My balls hurt to even touch. I wrapped my package in toilet paper in hope to absorb the sweat, but it still hurts like a bitch. Not being able to take it any longer, I decide to go to my girlfriend's house nearby to get new boxers.

When I changed, I noticed some white filmy stuff on my boxers. It smelled familiar. Soap. That's right. Soap.

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED: Apparantly, there was soap residue in my boxers which caused a reaction to make my balls sweat. This was like adding water to soap, so the soap foamed up, making my balls sweat even more, and then the reaction caused my nutsack to burn. The soap was literally burning the skin off of my scrote. This was all because my washing machine sucks and didn't rinse the boxers properly. I found more pairs like this when I got home.

I URGE YOU ALL TO MAKE SURE YOUR WASHING MACHINE WORKS

For the next couple days, my sack was in constant pain upon any kind of contact. Sex was out of the question. The skin died from the burning, so it was drying up. I had to apply moisurizer constantly. It was like a burn victim. Not cool to say the least.

The light at the end of the tunnel was after about four days, the dead skin started to peel off, thus revealing a layer of brand-new healthy skin underneath. Never felt better.

USE MY PAIN AND SUFFERING TO EDUCATE YOURSELF. NO ONE NEEDS A BURNING SACK!

vanzilla
03-31-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks for that public service announcement UGS. I feel for you man.

Worst pain there is.

UGS
03-31-2005, 09:55 PM
For sure, thanks man

GAR
03-31-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by UGS
Sex was out of the question. The skin died from the burning, so it was drying up. I had to apply moisurizer constantly.

I feel that this often happens most often AFTER the lotion, but also after the restraints, pumps, riding crops and rubber equipment is removed, too.

Sounds like you had off a good one.. thanks for sharing.

UGS
03-31-2005, 09:59 PM
Just to clarify, the moisturizer was to aid the healing of the scrote, not for wanking purposes. . .

vanzilla
03-31-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by UGS
For sure, thanks man

Anytime...and 5 stars for the sore balls story.:D

75 cent
03-31-2005, 10:12 PM
Liar, it was a crack ho! I know!!!