PDA

View Full Version : Koran scholar: US will cease to exist in 2007

Ally_Kat
03-31-2005, 11:50 PM
Koran scholar: US will cease to exist in 2007
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH

A thorough analysis of the Koran reveals that the US will cease to exist in the year 2007, according to research published by Palestinian scholar Ziad Silwadi.

The study, which has caught the attention of millions of Muslims worldwide, is based on in-depth interpretations of various verses in the Koran. It predicts that the US will be hit by a tsunami larger than that which recently struck southeast Asia.

"The tsunami waves are a minor rehearsal in comparison with what awaits the US in 2007," the researcher concluded in his study. "The Holy Koran warns against the Omnipotent Allah's force. A great sin will cause a huge flood in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans."

Silwadi, who is from the village of Silwad near Ramallah – the home of Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal – is not a world-renowned scholar. He said he decided to publish the findings of his research "out of a sense of responsibility because what is about to happen is extremely shocking and frightening."

His fear, he said, is that the world economy, which relies heavily on the US dollar, would be deeply affected by the collapse of the US.

"It would be fair to say that the world would be better off with a US that is not a superpower and that does not take advantage of weak nations than a world where this country does not exist at all," he added."The world will certainly lose a lot if and when this disaster occurs because of the great services that American society has rendered to the economy, industry and science."

Silwadi said his study of the Koran showed that the US would perish mainly because of its great sins against mankind, including the Native Americans and blacks.

"As soon as the Europeans started arriving in the new world discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1492, they declared a war on the so-called Red Indians, the legitimate owners of the land," he wrote. "Then they began enslaving and humiliating Africans after kidnapping them from their countries and bringing them to America. Millions of blacks were brought to the US and treated with unprecedented harshness. Those who became ill during the journey were thrown overboard to feed the fish."

Silwadi pointed out that the US continued to commit war crimes and "ethnic cleansing" against humanity by becoming the first country to use nuclear weapons during World War II.

"International law penalizes such crimes," he said. "If these laws were not applied then, they are certainly implemented in heaven. If no one on earth is capable of punishing [the US], Allah was and remains able to do so. All these actions have been documented by Allah in a big archive called the Koran."

Silwadi said he reached the conclusion that several suras (chapters) in the Koran that talk about punishment for those who perpetrate heinous sins actually refer to the US.

As an example, he quotes in his study verse 40 of the Spider Sura, which states: "So each We [God] punished for his sin; of them was he on whom We sent down a violent storm, and of them was he whom the rumbling overtook, and of them was he whom We made to be swallowed up by the earth, and of them he whom We drowned; and it did not beseem Allah that He should be unjust to them, but they were unjust to their own souls."

Drawing parallels between Pharaoh and the US, who share the same "sin" of arrogance and excessive pride, Silwadi noted that the Koran mentions at least 12 times the fact that Pharaoh was punished by drowning for his evil deeds.

The Narrative Sura, he noted, clearly suggests that the US will drown in the sea: "And Firon [Pharaoh] said: O chiefs! I do not know of any god for you besides myself; therefore kindle a fire for me And he was unjustly proud in the land, he and his hosts, and they deemed that they would not be brought back to Us. So We caught hold of him and his hosts, then We cast them into the sea, and see how was the end of the unjust [verses 38-40]."

Explaining his theory about the approaching extinction of the US, the scholar went on to analyze many numbers and letters mentioned in the Koran. He said a careful reading and analysis of words appearing in the Opening and Yusuf suras show that the US will exist for only 231 years.

How did he reach that number? Silwadi said that by combing a number of suras hinting at US sins he reached the numbers 1776 (the year the US achieved independence) and 231. He added the two numbers and the result was 2007, the year when the US is expected to disappear.

In his lengthy study, which is being circulated in many Muslim countries, Silwadi noted that the US has often been compared to a tree that grows very quickly and bears fruit, but has no roots.

In an attempt to find a reference to this metaphor in the Koran, Silwadi said he counted 1776 verses from the beginning of the Koran until he reached verse 26 of the Ibrahim Sura, which states: "And the parable of an evil word is as an evil tree pulled up from the earth's surface; it has no stability."

Ally_Kat
03-31-2005, 11:52 PM
Silwadi pointed out that the US continued to commit war crimes and "ethnic cleansing" against humanity by becoming the first country to use nuclear weapons during World War II.

Of all the things one can blame on us and what we have done, I dunno if I call dropping the bomb in WWII "ethnic cleansing."

Phil theStalker
03-31-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Koran scholar: US will cease to exist in 2007
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH

A thorough analysis of the Koran reveals that the US will cease to exist in the year 200...
Ally_Kat,

It's later than you th... it's too late.

=PtS=
:spank:

Dr. Love
03-31-2005, 11:55 PM
Seems the great nation of Texas is coming in a few years. ;)

FORD
04-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Seems the great nation of Texas is coming in a few years. ;)

If a tsunami that huge comes through, it will be taking out the Gulf Coast as well. So Texas ain't exactly escaping that one.

So the Bible Code says a middle eastern holocaust in 2006. 2007 for the Muslim prophecy. Then in 2012, the Mayan calendar says its all over anyway.

God damn BCE anyway.

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:02 AM
This thing did do a lot of damage for sure....

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:06 AM

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:07 AM
This

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Plane

Cathedral
Is

Cathedral
HUGE

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:10 AM
And deadly

Nitro Express
04-01-2005, 01:34 AM
Outdated by todays standards. Let's talk modern hydrogen bombs and ICBM's. Even bigger! More deadly!

Nitro Express
04-01-2005, 01:38 AM
What dumb fucks don't realize today is the United States had a nuclear monopoly until the Soviet Union developed a nuclear bomb in 1948. Now kids, let's play a little "what if". What if Japan, Germany, or Russia had that kind of power with nobody to check it? They would have fucking taken over the world. We didn't. We could have blackmailed every country in the world into surrender. "Accept our terms or else". We didn't do that did we?

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:41 AM
I'd be happy if we never used them again, on anyone.

I have to admit though, a Tsunami big enough to wipe out the US is a bit unbelievable to me.
But big enough to collapse our economy? that's quite possible.
That is bad news, but i still believe we'll get hit with a nuclear bomb before the ocean swallers us up.

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Oh, and if you have never visited the Air Force Museum in Dayton, Ohio, I highly recommend it as a war-history lesson....

It's an awesome place.

Warham
04-01-2005, 06:52 AM
Been there. Groovy place.

Little_Skittles
04-01-2005, 08:14 AM
NO 2007 is my graduating year after that i could care less what happens to america.

Dr. Love
04-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Nice patriotism.

VanJay011379
04-01-2005, 11:41 AM
yawn.

Remember the Y2K predictions.:rolleyes:

People love to find shit to panic about and feel letdown when they are still alive.

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
NO 2007 is my graduating year after that i could care less what happens to america.

Thanks, it's only home to my family, and was the birthplace for a few of them that laid down their lives for it.

Enjoy your graduation as you're surrounded by freedom, which by the way wasn't free at all.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Of all the things one can blame on us and what we have done, I dunno if I call dropping the bomb in WWII "ethnic cleansing."

Well think about it. It wasn't a very diverse population in HEROSHIMA.............Losts killed in one swoop. I can see the comparison.

Mr Grimsdale
04-01-2005, 12:02 PM
according to the mayan calendar the world should end on december 23 2012

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale

Or not soon enough as I like to say.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORD
04-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale

Great. Won't have to worry about Christmas shopping that year :D

Nickdfresh
04-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Oops! Wrong Forum. Sorry.:D

Roy Munson
04-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Well think about it. It wasn't a very diverse population in HEROSHIMA.............Losts killed in one swoop. I can see the comparison.

Of course you can. You're a STUPID FUCK.

Cathedral
04-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Oops! Wrong Forum. Sorry.:D

Let me guess, you clicked on a link on the main page and it took you to a different thread?

Happens to me all the time, makes no sense, lol.

stringfelowhawk
04-01-2005, 06:55 PM
The tsunami mentioned is possible... Discovery Channel aired a show not long ago about an active volcano on one of the Canary Islands that has a massive face over a mile long that has been inching its way down the face for a long time. Why is that important knowlege?
Because if it falls into the sea at that size, the research and models they built to prove their work concluded that it will cause a tsunami over 1,000 feet high traveling at over 700 mph and would reach the east cost in under 12 hours. They have sensors and other equipment placed on the face to measure its decent and its moving several inches a year. If it starts rumbling anytime soon we are in alot of trouble. Then there is also Yellowstone. Not gonna cause a tsunami but will wipe out North America in a few weeks if it erupts because it is a "SuperVolcano". If you watch Discovery you know they've been advertising a theoretical movie airing this month about what WILL happen when it blows. The movie is based on the episode made about the accidental discovery made a few years ago that it was a dormant volcano that averages an eruption every couple hundred thousand years. Oh, and its been a couple hundred thousand years since the last eruption. If you want to find out about it I suggest swingin over to discovery.com and searching for it.

bueno bob
04-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Massive tsunami in 2007? Just the way the world was coming to an end in 1900, right? All the religious studies pointed to THAT, too, and a whole bunch of people believed it then.

Kool aid, get your kool aid here, step on up folks! Nice and cold!

ODShowtime
04-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Silwadi said his study of the Koran showed that the US would perish mainly because of its great sins against mankind, including the Native Americans and blacks.

guys, have you all made your apologies to the blacks and the indians? That's probably the only way to stop this terrible fate! :rolleyes:

DLR7884
04-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles

Stupid cunt.

DLR7884
lms2....you didn't even vote in 2004, so shut the fuck up.