PDA

View Full Version : 101 reasons flappo drinks too faakin much and makes stupid threads

flappo
04-01-2005, 11:30 AM
stfu , flaps

flappo
04-01-2005, 11:53 AM
i think i'll sticky this one too

just to piss bartt off

:D

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Should JESTERSTAR PAY THEM A VISIT.

AT least you tied my Record at the Rogan board last night.

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:01 PM
you're prebanned , i'm sure of that

anyone who has anything to say is

look at FORD

he's a genius , btw

i was there when he was banned and all he did was tell the fucking truth

i guess the truth hurts

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by flappo
they banned me after 1 post

thats enuff fer me

what was your post at the links? was it pro-Roth? I registered once, a long time ago at the links, and found it to be the shits. It's mostly pro-Hagar and mostly little kids posting. (under 20 is a little kid to me) :D

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
what was your post at the links? was it pro-Roth? I registered once, a long time ago at the links, and found it to be the shits. It's mostly pro-Hagar and mostly little kids posting. (under 20 is a little kid to me) :D

But it still doesn't stop you from asking for pictures of their balls you sick fuck.

Guitar Shark
04-01-2005, 12:06 PM
OWNED

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:07 PM
PWN3D

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:09 PM
'OWNED!!!!!!!!

See isn't it fun.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:10 PM
nah , fuck it

i like brett

i don't fucking care if he did ban me 39 times

i prob asked fer it

in fact i almost feel sorry for him , it's eddie and the boys that piss me off

all that hard fucking work , all that dough and not even 1 FUCKING MENTION on the radio , net , tv ANY FUCKING THING

bastards

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:13 PM
BT, if there's a dumb comment to make, you'll do it. Didn't you post a pic of yourself and then claim later after Flappo fucked with it, that it wasn't you? Now that's some funny shit, and the true act of an adult.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Brett
BT, if there's a dumb comment to make, you'll do it. Didn't you post a pic of yourself and then claim later after Flappo fucked with it, that it wasn't you? Now that's some funny shit, and the true act of an adult.

He also drinks Bukkake in cups and pays Neighborhood kids to shit in his mouth and slam his cock in the door of his house. He needs to be banned.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:19 PM

Was someone knocking on your empty skull? No. You will know when Im talking to you arse. ;)

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
But it still doesn't stop you from asking for pictures of their balls you sick fuck.

major malfunction Jester. Jesus Christ...still sorting mail?

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Brett... what was the dumb comment I made? I think maybe you just get bored and pick fights. That basically puts you in the same mixed mut breed as Jester. idiot.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
OWNED

One word? Careful you may strain yourself there. :rolleyes:

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 12:22 PM
major malfunction Jester. Jesus Christ...still sorting mail?

No I supervise the people that do it. Queer. Your owned and have been for a long time.

You fake your picture on the net. I think that shows the kind of man you are. OWNED.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:29 PM
No I supervise the people that do it. Queer. Your owned and have been for a long time.

You fake your picture on the net. I think that shows the kind of man you are. OWNED.

not only are your posts boring and not only have you owned yourself and not only has EVERYONE else owned you, but the major concern here, do you believe in what you post? That's what scares me.

Ive seen your pic. Dont brag fag. :D

and still, again, that pic wasn't me...But carry on about it. I love the attention it brings. :rolleyes:

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:31 PM
honestly , you'd think i was trolling this fucking board , cos i must say , me and jester are coming up with some fucking GOLD™ here , no mishtakes

haha

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Brett... what was the dumb comment I made? I think maybe you just get bored and pick fights.

Try looking at your posts in this thread genius, that should give you a good start.

Secondly, I don't and haven't addressed you in quite some time. Yet, you couldn't wait to throw your two cents into the thread with me a Flap talking...Remember, "Fight, Fight, Fight :)"? Obviously it is you who is bored and needing to get Flap's attention directed somewhere else other than your stupid ass.

So stop addressing me, I'll stop addressing you.

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:33 PM
i'm thinking of changing the title of this thread to big troubles gets owned again - ad infinitum

but that would be a fucking cruel and nasty thing to do

and i ain't that much of a fucking bastard am i ?

;)

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:36 PM
to be 100% honest , and i'm going to be

i respect brett , ok , he thinks i'm a loopy hitch wannabee closet fag moron , but i don't fucking care to be honest

cos HE was prepared , like Sarge , to put his fucking money where his mouth was and do his stuff

i don't care if i never go back to the linx , just knowing that somebody actually CARES , somebody GIVES A SHIT about keeping the dream alive and is prepared to fucking put his living on the line for it

'thats enough for me'

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Well I wouldn't go that far, I'm not going to go bankrupt over it. :)

BT you still suck.

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 12:41 PM
i am a fucking retard

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:41 PM
good , cos they don't fucking deserve your undying loyalty

ok , 78-84 they do

but after that

eeeurgh

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Yep this thread is going to take a bad turn.

Flap I'm not loyal, there's hardly much VH discussion on there at this point, it's just a place for people to shoot the shit most of the time. Judging by the fact that the site's stats are mucho lower since the tour ended, there just isn't all that much interest. Much quieter, which is better.

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
FUCK OFF CUNT

I WAS TALKING TO BRETT , YOUR EMPEROR

hey you motherfakkin cunt wanking pos

don't fcuking post here again

capische ?

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:45 PM

Flap I'm not loyal, there's hardly much VH discussion on there at this point, it's just a place for people to shoot the shit most of the time. Judging by the fact that the site's stats are mucho lower since the tour ended, there just isn't all that much interest. Much quieter, which is better.

i blame bt

what say you , me and seenbad own his ass eternally ? ;)

hahah , like the grate olde daze

except it was ALL seenbad then

where IS that crazy genius ?

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Well I wouldn't go that far, I'm not going to go bankrupt over it. :)

BT you still suck.

you are one bitter angry guy. Shit. My "fight Fight Fight comment was a JOKE...RE-fucking-lax! Holy shit. My comment wasn't DIRECTED at you. I asked Flappo what was so terrible about the comment he made at the links to get him banned after ONE post. You think i rewally care about you? shit man. get over yourself.

Im sorry if I asked a question. Now fuck off. seriously, Im sick of everyone FREAKING out over a comment or joke. You guys need help.

Then the other comment I made was that I regicterd there, but found it too pro Hagar. who fucking cares? God Damn you can be such a genuine asshole. good riddins.

Three Lock Rock
that seems about the only weapon you people have...changing peoples posts...pretty pathetic.

yeah , like i'm doing now , you sad fucking zero

you ain't funny , you pathetic little cunt

don't post here again or i'll edit you into the fucking stoneage

Brett
Yeah Seen just got busy with life, damn shame too.

ZahZoo
04-01-2005, 12:47 PM

Quieter is better??? Uh oh... Brett that one of the 1st signs of gettin old!! Be loud!! Be bold!!

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 12:48 PM
you wanna take me on , fucko?

any fucking time

any fucking place

and I fucking mean it

you ain't in my fucking league , kiddo

hahah

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:48 PM
you are one bitter angry guy. Shit. My "fight Fight Fight comment was a JOKE...RE-fucking-lax! Holy shit. My comment wasn't DIRECTED at you. I asked Flappo what was so terrible about the comment he made at the links to get him banned after ONE post. You think i rewally care about you? shit man. get over yourself.

Im sorry if I asked a question. Now fuck off. seriously, Im sick of everyone FREAKING out over a comment or joke. You guys need help.

Then the other comment I made was that I regicterd there, but found it too pro Hagar. who fucking cares? God Damn you can be such a genuine asshole. good riddins.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry man. Wow.

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Quieter is better??? Uh oh... Brett that one of the 1st signs of gettin old!! Be loud!! Be bold!!

You know funny you should say that, I'm noticing I like to listen to music lower now too and I wear ear plugs in band practice which I never did. And when the baby cries, I wince. Fuck I am getting old!

Guitar Shark
04-01-2005, 12:50 PM
BT, don't you have a "goodbye" thread to start somewhere?

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Im not "crying", I just find it odd that you thought I was starting shit, when all I did, was jump into an open thread and shoot the shit.

fuck you guys who keep wanting to fight. That's going to be the downfall to this site. Bitter assholes and uneducated idiots like Jester. Im tired of the fact that this place has turned into a fight board. its tiresome and boring.

Brett we have talked civil before. i dont care if you remember or not. Flappo you and I made peace in a PM. Jester you keep going like you are special. well, in fact Im starting to think you are special. So fuck it. Have at it. Enjoy the site-

and to all FUCK OFF!

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:53 PM
BT, don't you have a "goodbye" thread to start somewhere?

BWahahahahahahahah! origianl.. Very funny. good material.

:rolleyes:

Zzzzz... again another shit disturber trying to fight. You are a prime example of whats wrong here. I dont know you at all, you dont know mwe at all, yet you jab... go fuck yourself. No really. do it.

Guitar Shark
04-01-2005, 12:54 PM
I don't know you either, but you're clearly an idiot. Go away. For real this time.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:54 PM
People need to grow up.

that's all.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:55 PM
I don't know you either, but you're clearly an idiot. Go away. For real this time.

see, you admit to not knowing me, but yet you label me? loser. you have nothing and that's what you bring to the board. Nothing.

you...Fuck off.

flappo
04-01-2005, 12:56 PM
fuck off , chris

brett is a BIG DEAL in vh land , even if you ain't , ok , you wanted to hang with the BIG BOYS , maybe of the olde school ( van gully , riddler , hitch )

now I'M the man , I'M in charge , and ya know wot ?

IT FELLS GRRRRRRRRRATE !

all the cunts who pissed me off are gonna pay big fucking time , surprisingly not that many

and all the guys n gals i like are gonna get their asses kissed and buffed until they're on cloud fucking 9

cos i'm THAT kinda fukcing guy

i have history and respect the past as much as i embrace the future

seig heil !

Guitar Shark
04-01-2005, 12:56 PM
LOL, I love the fact that you're so disappointed in the fighting, yet less than an hour ago you posted, with excitement, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!"

Idiot.

Brett
04-01-2005, 12:57 PM
BT, R-E-L-A-X.

You're as guilty as anyone else of the fights and namecalling, so get off the high horse please. You're sick of the arguing, well then don't be a part of it. Walk away. But you never can.

vanzilla
04-01-2005, 12:58 PM
keep changing my posts, i dont give a crap. i'll just keep posting. ban me if you must, but the truth will remain. if the seed of doubt gets sown in even one of you fools, my work will have been a success.

get to know sammy. know his music. see what you've been missing. you wont regret it.

three lock rock

You know - I'm done changing your posts. Your own words make you look stupid enough. I'm going to fucking follow every where you go in here around and beat the shit out of you - you guttless pussy.

And stop fucking PM'ing me with your fucking treats. Faggot.

If this shit keeps up I will do something a little more drastic than just bash your ass on this board.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:58 PM
this site turned VERY stupid. At least Flappo and i made peace. We had some fun joking and jabbing, but you guys are truly queer in your thought process. Brett, you have a "site" to run, but yet you come here and fight?

jester you claim to have an important job, yet you are on here and other sites 24/7 "owning" poeple... sad. GS...dont know you, which is puzzling to me that you would jump in. In another thread you asked "why I know so much about Sam?" LOL That was an attack to my loyalty to Dave? Sad losers make those comments to dave fans. They have nothing else.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 12:59 PM
LOL, I love the fact that you're so disappointed in the fighting, yet less than an hour ago you posted, with excitement, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!"

Idiot.

IT WAS A JOKE> Everyone got it except 2 people. you and Brett. jester doesnt count cause, well....he never does.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 01:02 PM
BT, R-E-L-A-X.

You're as guilty as anyone else of the fights and namecalling, so get off the high horse please. You're sick of the arguing, well then don't be a part of it. Walk away. But you never can.

really? check my posts over the last 3 months. The ONLY people I argue with were Flappo and Jester.

The end.

Well, Im a HUGE Dave fan and I will continue to check main for updates and post in the WWE thread, but other than that. Im outta here.

this place sucks. You assholes that contantly fight for no reason other than to fight... *cough* Jesterstar cough* are turning a Roth fan away.

I like Bretts idea though. Dont talk to me, i wont talk to you. great!

see ya.

flappo
04-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
You know - I'm done changing your posts. Your own words make you look stupid enough. I'm going to fucking follow every where you go in here around and beat the shit out of you - you guttless pussy.

And stop fucking PM'ing me with your fucking treats. Faggot.

If this shit keeps up I will do something a little more drastic than just bash your ass on this board.

i second that !

Brett
04-01-2005, 01:04 PM
this site turned VERY stupid. At least Flappo and i made peace. We had some fun joking and jabbing, but you guys are truly queer in your thought process. Brett, you have a "site" to run, but yet you come here and fight?

I don't even remember addressing you pissant, you decided to start in with "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT" remember? Oh yeah it was a joke. No shit, what else would it be? Just be quiet, man you're annoying, and not just to me.

And no I have nothing to do over there every second of the day, it's a board, it runs itself.

Brett
04-01-2005, 01:05 PM
LOL, Shark you got your goodbye thread!

flappo
04-01-2005, 01:08 PM
IT WAS A JOKE> Everyone got it except 2 people. you and Brett. jester doesnt count cause, well....he never does.

chris , frank , cunt , wtf your name is , i was happy to MAKEPEACE as you say , all that crap , i just don't dig that slagging off peeps that i like , people that have shown loyalty and commitment to me and my cause of total anarchy in the past - to wit - jesterstar

he's a fucking funny chap , very very amusing , if you 'get' his schtick

maybe you don't

nuff said

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 01:11 PM
oh no! everybodys going to team up, come to my house and beat me up because i like sammy hagar! oh no! whatever will i do????

please. give me something to concern myself about or dont waste my time with nonsense and trivialties.

three lock rock

flappo
04-01-2005, 01:11 PM
really? check my posts over the last 3 months. The ONLY people I argue with were Flappo and Jester.

The end.

Well, Im a HUGE Dave fan and I will continue to check main for updates and post in the WWE thread, but other than that. Im outta here.

this place sucks. You assholes that contantly fight for no reason other than to fight... *cough* Jesterstar cough* are turning a Roth fan away.

I like Bretts idea though. Dont talk to me, i wont talk to you. great!

see ya.

HAHAHH

TOO FUCKING EASY

BIG TOSSER

YOU ARE FUCKING

PW3ND

NOW FUCK OFF AND DON'T SEND ME ANOTHER FAGGY PM AGAIN

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 01:13 PM
I think there's an overwhelming amount of concern about 'gayness' at this site.

Exactly how many of you are actually in the closet, anyway? PM me, I promise i wont tell.

three lock rock

Guitar Shark
04-01-2005, 01:18 PM
LOL, Shark you got your goodbye thread!

All is right with the world. :)

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 01:29 PM
I think there's an overwhelming amount of concern about 'gayness' at this site.

Exactly how many of you are actually in the closet, anyway? PM me, I promise i wont tell.

three lock rock

so...so far, 21 of you have confessed your homosexuality to me in PMs. dont worry i deleted them just like you asked me to.

for the rest of you, DONT WORRY - youre in good company!

three lock rock

flappo
04-01-2005, 01:51 PM
nah , let it lie

Three Lock Rock
04-01-2005, 02:07 PM
ok, at the latest count, 37 of you have confessed your homosexuality to me and your unending passion for david lee roth circa 1984.

the list keeps growing...how many people are online right now?

three lock rock

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 03:31 PM

Jester you keep going like you are special. well, in fact Im starting to think you are special. So fuck it. Have at it. Enjoy the site-

and to all FUCK OFF!

I am special. I bring Boards to their fucking Knee's. Just like a cock brings you to your knee's.

You Bit off more than you could chew. Your not and never were in my Leauge. Go and Practice on how to be a Man with Shaun Pawnsby. Your both the same kind of owned bitch. Go off and cry for me.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 04:58 PM
like looking into a mirror, eh Jes?

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:02 PM
You shold be banned for posting yout anus on this board you asshole. OWNED AGAIN.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:03 PM
you like it faggy. miss your boyfriend now dont you. :D

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:04 PM
queer boy. quick its 7pm, do you know where your boyfriend is? :lol: you are owned. :D

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:04 PM
you like it faggy. miss your boyfriend now dont you. :D

Ummmmmmmm Yea dude whatever. You sound like your trying to Cyber with me. Are you have some REbound sex fantasy that your jerking to that I don't know about???

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:05 PM
queer boy. quick its 7pm, do you know where your boyfriend is? :lol: you are owned. :D

Dude it's 5:00 here. I don't know where you are.

Keep making a Fucking Anus out of yourself you Queer. OWNED.

Big Troubles
that is what you would ASSume first. gay.

Brett
BT didn't you already say goodbye again Mr. Holier Than Thou?

Big Troubles
replying to my post. OWNED.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:06 PM
hey Jesterspunk. you are right, this is fun owning ppl. Im gonna do this all day. in fact, I will get a job sorting mail so i can do this 24/7.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:07 PM
dont fuck with me. :D Im not your type. I go for the vagina type. Not the homo, pee wee herman idolizing penis grabbing type.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:08 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

OWNED OWNED OWNED! fak ya dis is KoOL!

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:09 PM
BT didn't you already say goodbye again Mr. Holier Than Thou?

He did that so he could get more Vagisel for his Vagina........He just had to go to the pharmacy,

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:13 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

OWNED OWNED OWNED! fak ya dis is KoOL!

I've owned him to madness.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Now why...OH WHY? would Brett be addressing me when it was HIM that said "dont talk to me, I wont talk to you" in true coward fashion... Here he goes talkign again. look Brett. I like pussy. I dont like talking to them. I like eating them. sticking my wang in them. I will never ever sink to the level of talking to them. Go run your faggy site.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:14 PM
He did that so he could get more Vagisel for his Vagina........He just had to go to the pharmacy,

almost jester...almost a post without spelling mistakes. duh...

Brett
04-01-2005, 05:16 PM
BT, make some sense my god. You'd think hanging around this site as much as you do, you'd finally start to pick up a little humor. You're amazing, you still haven't! Yeah I'm addressing you, consider it a personal favor on my part.

BTW, I thought you were leaving this site again? Tool.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:21 PM
BT, make some sense my god. You'd think hanging around this site as much as you do, you'd finally start to pick up a little humor. You're amazing, you still haven't! Yeah I'm addressing you, consider it a personal favor on my part.

BTW, I thought you were leaving this site again? Tool.

thought wrong. like usual. I do have a sense of humor. when something is funny I will laugh. rest assure.

I dont like you. you are fucking filth. Now you want to talk to me? fuck you. you had your chance. im quite the nice guy too. Im honest and tell shit like it is. Ask Cato for starters. im very charming too. :D
We spoke briefly in the past, civil too. But no, you wanna play the tough guy on the internet routine. You came across as someone on the same level as jester. And in case you have not noticed all but 2 ppl like him.

wanna ask me a question? go ahead. wanna talk Dave or something relevant or serious? cool. wanna throw punches? Not interested.

Brett
04-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Throw punches? Like you've been doing all day today in here? You're honest? "I'm leaving this site, bye." Oh wait I'm still here. Yep...honesty. Mr. Hypocrisy, please let it go already, you're no fucking better than anyone else here.

And no you're not funny.

Ok here's a completely serious question. Are you really obtuse or is it just an act? Just clarify for me because then I'll know in the future that you really can't help what you say, and then I won't even have to respond to anything you post. Which will be good for both of us won't it?

A serious question about DLR? I wouldn't waste two seconds of my life discussing Van Halen with you. I'd have to actually care about what you think first. Now I'm finished with you. Have a good one...putz.

Jesterstar
04-01-2005, 05:29 PM
thought wrong. like usual. I do have a sense of humor. when something is funny I will laugh. rest assure.

I dont like you. you are fucking filth. Now you want to talk to me? fuck you. you had your chance. im quite the nice guy too. Im honest and tell shit like it is. Ask Cato for starters. im very charming too. :D
We spoke briefly in the past, civil too. But no, you wanna play the tough guy on the internet routine. You came across as someone on the same level as jester. And in case you have not noticed all but 2 ppl like him.

wanna ask me a question? go ahead. wanna talk Dave or something relevant or serious? cool. wanna throw punches? Not interested.

Holy shit this is the gayest response I have ever read ever. OWNED.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Throw punches? Like you've been doing all day today in here? You're honest? "I'm leaving this site, bye." Oh wait I'm still here. Yep...honesty. Mr. Hypocrisy, please let it go already, you're no fucking better than anyone else here.

And no you're not funny.

Ok here's a completely serious question. Are you really obtuse or is it just an act? Just clarify for me because then I'll know in the future that you really can't help what you say, and then I won't even have to respond to anything you post. Which will be good for both of us won't it?

A serious question about DLR? I wouldn't waste two seconds of my life discussing Van Halen with you. I'd have to actually care about what you think first. Now I'm finished with you. Have a good one...putz.

sad is that you actually had to edit that post. LOL moron.

I never claimed to be better than anyone? wheres that shit coming from? Look brett, you are the one that got all upset when I posted "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" in an obvious attempt at low brow humor. MY BAD. It will never happen again. :rolleyes: feel better?
I dont NEED you to talk to me, yet you still feel the need to reply. Why? I thought I was beneath you and any serious kind of talk?
I said i was leaving. Sure did. Then i thought, fuck that, you fucking idiots do this shit daily, maybe not you so much, but others do it regularly and Im sick of it. look back at my original posts and tell me I was trying to start shit. Like I said, im not a bad guy. I DONT start fights with just ANYBODY. All my responses, mean spirited or not, are warranted. You just reply and post like a fucking monkey on a typewriter, hoping someone will notice. But like I said, I can talk serious with anyone. if Im rubbing you the wrong way, Im SORRY, but there a few assholes around here that make it difficult to post ANYTHING without having to read replies like "you're owned" "your gay" "you suck cock". It gets boring. So i figure, fuck it. Im gonna do the same thing. This way you guys can see what an asshole some of you's are.

if you still dont like me, I dont care. never did. its a VH/Roth site. its not a Jester the fucking retard site, or "how long will flappo last as Mod" site and it's certainly not a "does Brett like me" site.

Big Troubles
04-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Holy shit Im the gayest guy on here. OWNED.

yup, you sure are. :D :tool:

stilleddiesangel
04-02-2005, 06:25 AM
The reason the Links is grate is the same as why this place is grate... it's got the best women!! :D